4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game set in the middle ages?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtube.com/user/gamesdonequick/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCYeXD06E5nIk7BwRr5Q954w
youtube.com/channel/UC-lm_blkZ_ujmRSwYcJY2ow/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evenin' folks.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I feel this is a very underutilized genre.

Worked one shift today. Had some fish and chips for dinner. Not much happened. One more double shift, and then I get to go to Canada for a convention.

Can't think of one.

Morning everyone

GOOD NEWS. I can quit my job in roughly 1 month. According to my math and my last paycheck I'll have enough for nippon by then. Well month and a half really. Accelerating all my plans. Set up more of my itinerary last night. Also need to practice chopsticks. The light is getting closer at the end of the tunnel.

What about Skyrim?

It's only 3AM.

You american right? Whats it like going from freedom to cuckland?

Trip is worth it to wash away the pain of work

Maybe if you live outside the only timezone that matters.

That's not medieval.

Be sure to pack extra money, Canada is shockingly expensive.

Should I go on a weekend trip with my cousins? I'm a bit autistic when it comes to making conversation and I don't have much to say. Part of me wants to go for the experience, but part of me hopes I don't act like an autist.

Were you ever that close with them?

Depends on where they are going really. I say go for it. Some life experience will do an autist good.

Wouldn't it be better to save your dollaridoos and afford to be a neet for years with the money it would take to go on this vacation?

Maybe you should buy it and play it just to make sure.

Yeah. It's okay FWIW. Nearly got shot by a border guard last time I went up.

Their dollar is in the shitter, so it's not that bad. Ain't like I'm going to the parts where bottled water is 80 bucks a pack.

Trust I know. I bought it used.

*Trust me I know

I can be NEET with no money though. Plus I'll probably have a couple hundred bucks left over for snus after anyway.

Wait how?

They're family, I'm sure they won't hold it against you if you drop the ball a bit.

I'm not really that close no, only with 2 of them.

They're going to a major city, rather not say tbh. That's part of the reason I wanna go, they're going clubbing and maybe to a strib club, want to see the normalfag life for once. I'm not worried about the club I think I can handle myself there.

Was when I went, fucking $16 for a hamburger at a shitty pub or something.

Nice. Hope nothing goes wrong.

Im still debating whether ot not i should go camping this summer. It might do me some good but i dont want to leave all this stuff ungaurded

Well are they going? And how many cousins is it?

Probably Eternal Darkness, but it's only like a chapter or two of it. Namely Anthony the Paige.

What, did they see that you were a white male skulking about? I'm sure they'd let sandniggers cross with no issue.

Ahhh, you're right that actually put me at ease, thanks a lot.

There's like 10 people going.

Yeah do it. Get a taste of normalfag shit so you can understand them better. Will make you appreciate our side of life a lot more. Plus titties.

Just leave your tv and shit on. Should be fine unless you stay gone like a month or something. What kinda stuff you do while camping?

Hows your day going user?

Woah there friendo, looks like you made a type there. I think you meant to say, bought new. Right?

I went through the "we searched your car and didn't find shit here's a piece of paper get the fuck out of our country" exit by accident. Wasn't clearly marked. Border guard was pissed that I didn't have said piece of paper. Everything got cleared up and I managed to get home.

$16 in real money or $16 in Trudeau Diversity Dollars?

Then why ever work?

Gonna go fishing and do some wood carving. And i'll get some use out of that survival knife i bought a month ago. I miss the woods so much.

why would you want any other spider?

I met a girl while playing WoW today. She's just as good at the game as I am and I don't have to coach her or anything.

She calls me daddy and we've gotten really serious about eachother even though it's been less then 48 hours since we met.

Honestly it feels like she's the one. She seems so amazing. I feel like it's a trap. I'm gonna get Chris Hansen'd or something even though she's legal.

I'm gonna do it, thanks babe. Although a bit nervous to see my first real set of titties on a stripper.

Cant go on vacations when you're a neet.

No problem user, I hope you have a great time if you end up going.

Eh 10's a bit for an autist but what said. They won't care. I remember being embarrassed about telling my cousin how I'm a neet and he didn't mind.

Age of empires 2

>tfw you are moving tomorrow today and you can't sleep
I want to sleep right now but I have just rolled around in bed for about 5 hours

Not too bad. Tired though. Went and saw The Magnificent Seven (original version) with some friends at one of their houses and then took a long walk around the neighborhood with all them (something I'm loathe to do here most months; pretty warm even at night for doing that).

Think I'll try to start watching Twilight Venom tomorrow. Need a bit of time not doing anything after beating G.U.

Never meet somone on a video game. It never ends well. Break it up now before you regret it.

Medieval II TW maybe even tho people say the first one is better iunno never played. Mountain Blade gets 2nd place.

Be sure to take advantage of Canadian Taco Bell's menu. Apparently we have Fries Supreme and you yanks don't which surprised me.

Prepare to be disappointed. A tip, get drunk before going to the strip joint cuz those 100 dollar beers go down fast. And keep your pockets secure. Those whores will come up and hug you then steal your wallet.

Everywhere I went excepted them both at pretty much the same rate, but the locals probably pay $16 in canadian coin.

(checked)
I'm so afraid of that kind of shit while doing airport stuff. Have a layover too so double the chance of getting fucked up.
I've heard canadian border control is surprisingly assholish.

Because my parents force me to.

I haven't been fishing since I was a kid. I'm tempted to go do some indoor fishing in nippon cause thats a thing there apparently. Also some streams there let you and dudes fry up whatever you catch for a small fee. Seems comf.
Do it! You won't be able to do that shit the older you get without a lot of pain. What kinda fish you got in your area?

it's a scammer tbh

Every day is a vacation when you're a n33t

Have you seen her face? Heard her voice. Probably a scam.

Just make sure they take you to some nicer place not the cheapo one with niggers and fatties.

I've never ever moved before. Would hate it so much. AoE2 is a good choice user. How'd the rest of your day go?

Current exchange rate is 74 cents American=$1 Canadian.

…Elaborate.

Were you rolling around playing with your phone or watching tv or anything like that?

I think I'm gunna go better than wasting away indoors. Thanks anons.

10 is a bit too much but they're all good guys, I wouldn't dare tell them I'm neet though you got balls, heh.
I gotta try and fall asleep again, really ttrying to fix my sleep. Thanks a lot goys.

Probably is. Also, what the FUCK is up with so many girls online apparently wanting other guys to be their dads? Just something I've noticed for a while.

For what porpoise?

wat part?

dumblrates tbh

Twilight venom?

Gimme those fries supremes montana

Tired of having a nearly 30 bum living in their house I suppose.

I packed my car most of the day and gave away my fish, then I cleaned my fish tank.

The fuck are Fries Supreme.

Even then, that's still about $12~ American for a basic hamburger. I think chicken sandwiches were like $7 a pop from Wendy's

Dude wtf it's family. He just said "Eh, let's not talk about that.", then just asked how I'm doing.

Kind of just halfway watching NASA speedrunners not space stuff. Pretty alright. I got them to argue about sandwiches. Also started Harmony of Dissonance. Interesting that you can forward dash. The thing I'm playing on has extra buttons so some are auto-bound to turbo buttons. So I can turbo dash.

Have fun!

I dunno. Ive only been here about 9 months. I might just stick all the valueables at a relatives house for safe keeping. Fishing is comfy as fuck. Though i dont think i'll have data in the woods so no comfy music and fishing.

No, its not. You sit in your room all day doing jack shit. Its boring tbh. Ive gotten all i can out of it.

You can go to a place like carls jr hardees for the east and get a really good burger for 5 dollars. I dont understand paying 12 fucking dollars for a burger.

No. I only now grabbed my phone.

Think they'll eventually ever boot you out?

I wouldn't feel comfortable telling anyone. Good that you have a family that's understanding.

Thanks brah.

Anime entry in a game series I like. Still been needing to watch it, but I got involved with other game series until now. Also need to read the manga in that series as well, but I'm not sure which source has the best translation.

Why is the dpad so low? It hurts to play for a long time.

Why couldn't you bring the fishies with you?

Whats NASA?

Get one of those water generators if you are at streams, can charge your phone and listen to stuff. Unless you want to get away from technology.

Like I said, speedrunners. It's basically people who got banned from GDQ.

Meh. I think I'll be fine. Shit's usually decently priced where I'm going.

That looks horrifying and I want 6 orders of it.

Ruined it.

Those are some iffy character designs.

They've threatened it before. Good thing my best bud letting me move in with him when it happens.

GDQ?

I like to think that tech can enhance the outdoors. Imagine having all the music you want while fishing. Though if i do go camping im gonna need a pair of boots instead of these cheap 10 dollar walmart shoes. And a hatchet for the wood im gonna harvest.

GDQ is the popular speedrunning thing. Twice a year, donation reader never shuts up, ads all the time, crowd claps for every minor achievement, trannies everywhere, and no fun allowed.

Oh ya and if you can, try our Poutine. Although poutine quality can range from "why did they ruin these fries?" to "This is how fries are supposed to be made."

To each his own, anything is better than working

I get paying maybe $8-$10 from diner, or a higher end fast-food joint like 5 guys, but $12 for a basic borger was ridiculous.

Space and a four day drive. I lost half of my fish just doing two hours because I fucked up relaxing them. So I gave them to someone to take care of them. I plan on getting my aquarium going again after I get moved in.

the one where ur mom lol

Are you nervous about moving? That might be it.

I've got so much of that survivaly type shit at my house. My dad fell for the whole survivalist meme so I've got tons of the shit just laying around.

Video games were a mistake.

You got a fancy aquarium or anything?

There's actually a poutine restaurant within walking distance of the convention center. Good shit. And it's across from a Tim Horton's. It's so fucking stereotypically Canadian it hurts.

I still send out resunes for jobs I'm qualified to do but it's been years and I haven't gotten one. I'm sick of being a NEET. I'm hoping for a sign to guide me the right direction. I'm going to finish this gig no matter how long it takes, get my cash and drive my car to the end of the Earth.

Probably because they modeled it for kids/asian hands, which are tiny compared to our mighty massive huge manly man hands.

Yeah. It's only worth watching for the cringe at this point. Late night runs can be okay but then they do retarded shit like put a Final Fantasy 7 speedrun (EIGHT HOUR ESTIMATE) on the schedule. NASA is more entertaining because it's just people shooting the shit while they play.

Hope you have fun at the convention fam. Even if it is in Canada.

Honestly, they don't feel all that out of place, but that's just me. Not entirely sure who created them though.

Judging by the opening though, Dr. Aronnax (the guy with the cloak) hides some sort of guided weapons under that cloak of his. Wouldn't surprise me if he's hiding being a cyborg; the games like playing around with those (Kanon the Demon Hunter being a good example) and artificial humans.

Trade places with me. Got any shit to sell? Might be better to move to some other part of the country in the US thats hiring. My area has tons and tons of jobs lately.

We win yet again

I don't know. 8 hours of comfy watching would be fun if they weren't fags.

It's fucking crazy how the Canadian government imports refugees by the boatful who can't even speak English, but I have to jump through hoops to even be allowed to legally work there. Do they not want white people anymore?

Im not going full survivalist, just enough to make camping comfy.

Its even worse since i have larger than average hands. Imagine a manlet with huge hands.

Please tell me the where, what and how that may lead to my independence.

I'd rather watch a bunch of 30 min - 1 hour long runs than one 8 fucking hour long run.

I think pretty much nowhere in the west makes an active effort to support a white majority, or taking in white immigrants, anymore. Liberalism being practically a religion, and it's decree being demographic replacement.

How's it been fam, long time no see.

GDQ used to be comfy and fun, before the sjws invaded and took over. Sjws ruin everything i like. They cant ruin knives or martial arts though.

When will they learn?

Not really just a 20 gallon tank with some real and fake plants. It was nice to get the chemistry down and barely have to touch the tank outside of a weekly water change.

I guess so but I don't know why, it's pretty much everything I want and I'm completely ready to go save for myself and my light bedding.

Well you know what they say about dudes with big hands, so at least you got that going for you.

How does a big cloak hide you being cyborg?

What state you camping in anyway?

das rite

From NEET life?
And east tn has tons of shit going on. I've heard some states are really rough right now from people I work with who moved here for jobs. I got like 5 job offers when I took this one. Look it up, I'm sure theres other places with a lot of options too.

It'd probably take me 2 days to watch it all but its nice to have something to kill time.

Knives are phallic in shape and you stab people with them simulating sex and therefore are misogynistic and should be banned. SJWs probably

MANLET PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I had to travel to Canada to take an English test, but apparently my poor NEET life is so cozy compared to refugees that they don't even need to know the language, AND the government helps them settle!

what do they say?

Any cool fish at least?

They've made up their mind that we're all equal and are going to prove it by importing all kinds of different people. In an era when even Sweden has decided maybe limiting immigration flow might be a wise idea, Canada under Trudeau has no such intentions. In 5 years I've seen my small city go from seeing 3 niggers a year to seeing Africans every time you go outside. I see nothing good coming from this.

South west.
Cant ban knives in murica. Atleast i have that going for me.

Where /what do you use to look for jobs?

Usually I just jump in for runs that sound interesting, or when I need background noise. Afterwards they upload stuff to youtube so I'll watch anything I missed that sounds good there.

Whenever there's a bit of a change in lifestyle there's a bit of anxiety, sometimes good sometimes bad. You should try and at least get a few hours in, and if not, it'll at least be easier to sleep when you get to your new place. People tend to have a hard time sleeping somewhere new for the first night, so there's at least an upside to your bit of insomnia.

The biggest problem with those 2-8 hour runs are that the people who run them rarely have any form of showmanship. It's just some sperg rattling out what he is doing for that time. Rarely does a runner make those 2 hours feel like 20 minutes and enjoyable. If they do, the staff bans them from the event.

Fucking normalfags

Not on rollercoasters :^)

Deserts?

Fill in random apps at places mostly.

I can't do live shit. I need to watch stuff at my own pace. Been watching a two parter GCCX episode all night pausing here and there.

I miss Bonesaw. I get the feeling they'll probably reject all his runs in the future even after the ban is up.

big benis

The batman forever run a year or 2 ago was pretty good.

There is forests around here though.

Orange

You glad I said

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Well, he seems to fire homing beams out from his back in the intro, so I'm assuming he's got some built in weapons under there, or something.

Ehhhh? I'm tall enough for rollercoasters though.

People who play video games obsessively are not likely to have showmanship skills, though there are exceptions. Watching a big burly black guy play Mario for instance is entertaining.

we're never going to get another comfy thread any time soon are we?

I showed that run to people who didn't know what agdq outside of me mentioning it and once they were done, I told them he was banned from the event afterwards.

Everyone I told this too were really confused by that action.

Most of them have Youtube channels.
youtube.com/user/gamesdonequick/videos
GDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCYeXD06E5nIk7BwRr5Q954w
NASA (no new videos up right now though)
youtube.com/channel/UC-lm_blkZ_ujmRSwYcJY2ow/videos
Speed Gaming. Their stuff is usually done online instead of in-person so some of the commentary has bad audio.

The kiddie-coasters probably
Please stop I don't want to bully you like this.

I hate rollercoasters. Too fast.

I understand that but you would think they would make an effort. Most of them have a live stream they could practice talking to an audience with.

Are they like sparse and
few and far in between?

Ahhhh that makes sense

The last few threads have been pretty comfy though.

Thanks I'll throw those up next time I'm bored and gaming.

Those are fun.

I haven't rode any in years but yeah its harder for me to enjoy them as much now.

Some are pretty cool. I watched a Lufia 2 secret dungeon run a while back while I played a game and it was interesting as hell. 100 floor secret dungeon with progressively tougher enemies and stuff.

I just called a companies suggestion and complaint line to tell them about how the minority on their package offended me and ruined my appetite. Unfortunately it's 4 AM and their office was closed. By the time they open I'll have forgotten. We don't stand a chance.

Runs? There is maybe 1 or 2 good ones a year if that. Forests; there are quite a few around me.
I went on this really old rattley coaster a while back. Never going on a coaster again.

Ayy yo faggos, how's it hangin'?

Do fantasy middle ages count? If so, Dragon Age Origins. EA bought Bioware ought partway through development, so it's still technically OG bioware and not totally cancer

I have a "video interview" for a sales job due by 1 today, and I can't decide if I've been putting it off because of crippling anxiety, or because I know I'd hate a sales job. My parents are really pushing for it because "you're good with computers, it's a great fit!" even though it's for cell phones. Kill me now pls

Can't lose hope if you've never had any to begin with.

How do you even speedrun that.

Haven't been to an amusement park in years. Would be kinda comfy though. Might look into nip ones and see if theres a cheapy one thats not like tokyo disney.

Even the fairly safe modern ones are a bit freaky when you think about it. Plus I worry my glasses are gonna fly off constantly.

The last job interview I had like 3 years ago there were two people in the room recording on laptops. I hope that audio cringe never gets out. We live in a world far worse than Orwell ever imagined. Why bother contributing to it. A job in the woods making bombs would be a much better career choice for those with a conscience.

Plus, the guy's some sort of scientist, so I wouldn't put a little "self improvement" or "personal experimentation" beyond him.

What's a video interview?

Im so fucking tiny i feel like im gonna fly out when i ride on one.

What happens when you go into the negatives though?

Why would you ever want to go to an amusement park?

Sales jobs fucking suck because they will be on your ass about hitting your numbers constantly. Take the job anyway and do a shit job and get fired after a month. Its some money in your pocket for weebshit or whatever and will get your parents off your back.

It might be a fun date.

Enemies are visible on the map and the floors are generated according to RNG or something so it's all about avoiding fights once you're a high enough level and finding the stairs down as fast as possible.

You can only ever be disappointed if you expected or wanted something good to happen. By not ever wanting or expecting something good to happen, you never lose any hope and therefore are never disappointed.

I'm not super tiny like you but even I feel like that.
Oh also I had to fill out info on my passport about height and shit and I'm actually 5'7 not 5'6 TAKE THAT SMOKE YOU HEAR THAT? FIVE FUCKING SEVEN

Sounds frustrating.

Do the interview. Before I got my first I career job, i did a lot of interviews, some for places I really wanted to work for, others I didn't care for.

In one day I did two interviews, one job I thought I really wanted until I sat down in the chair for the interview. For some reason I just knew I didn't want the job anymore, despite it being everything I wanted. And finishing the interview proved that to me. The next interview was for a place I just randomly applied to because I had the requirements for it. The guys were really relaxed, asked me cool questions, and I realized, I wanted to to work there. And now, I'm about to start working there.

Wild Arms 2 makes it rather clear that replacing body parts with cybernetics is NOT fun. I'm not even all that sure if in that setting they have proper anesthetics.

I mean to each his own, I guess. Never seemed any fun when I went to them as a kid. Hour long lines for minute long rides with a bunch of disgruntled strangers and overpriced shit food.

I hear it is, but the commentary was good enough that I didn't mind.

I got hit with shit genes tbh fam.

Does it take place after the apocalypse or something?

What kinda shit they talk about?

I thought you were 5'7. Besides, 5'7 is the manlet cutoff so technically you aren't even a manlet anymore, so no worldwide pride for you :^)

Fishing and arcades fun though. Or going to an amusement park when its empty is also a good option.

My dad, his brother, my grandpa, and me are all the exact same height. Its kinda weird. If I ever have a son I know he'll be 5'7 too.

Thought 5'10 was the cutoff

To be fair it's got a lot to do with genetics. The Dutch were manlets for the longest time until they could afford better diets and healthcare, now they're the tallest people in the world.

Guess I'm just different then, none of those things were ever very entertaining to me.

I interview terribly, but goddamn it's somewhat easier when you're at least talking to a person

Problem is I also need a few hundred for CC debt/ savings for getting my own place. I'd honestly rather take my special care home last resort than deal with that kind of pressure tbh

Ritsu pls, everyone knows the cutoff for manlet is 5'9
being the average is suffering ;-;

There is a retarded /fit/ meme that keeps bumping up the cutoff. Basically anything under the average height for women is Manlet mode.

Usually what they're doing in the game and why they're doing it. The better ones make it interesting.

It also doesnt help i bleed from my ass. I only take in about half of the nutrients that i eat. Im 80 fucking pounds for fucks sake. I look like an albino starving african. I can go as a cancer patient for halloween and get sympathy. I can see my fucking kneecaps.

That's just a /fit/ meme. The average FUCKING white male in America is 5'9. To the average person anything taller than 5'11 is considered tall and anything under 5'7 is considered short.

You could practice the interview before you actually record yourself doing it, that might help.

Special care home?

And hey I grew an inch in my perspective for the first time in a decade and a half, cut me some slack

Thats really fucking short. Like very very few guys are less than 5'4 cause I always notice when a guy is shorter than me.

Ahhhh nice. Maybe I'll like ones on games I like then.

Welp guess I gotta burn all my manlet pride t shirts then

Have you considered seeking immediate medical attention.

You could always save them until you're old and decaying and start losing height in a few months.

I have. It took them 7 fucking months for them to give me it though. I got it last week.

Thanks fammo

I'm already old an decaying though. Pretty sure at any random time I might have a heart attack

I gotta head off a bit early today guys, really tired. See you guys around, everybody take care.

Wild Arms 2's setting is a bit less inhospitable than some other ones (to the point they have multiple kingdoms) and is rather technically savvy, to the point of having jeeps and zodiac hovercraft. I don't recall much being brought up about the medical end of things though; given they have access to healers via crest magic, that might mitigate the need somewhat. However, I do remember reading that Kanon has a torturous time of things, so I doubt it.

Anyhow, Wild Arms 2 does take place after an apocalypse (The Blaze of Disaster), but it's so far in the past that it's become something out of legend for most. The land is still scorched in some places, but it's still in better shape than the world in some of the other games.

I need to emulate that at some point. WA 1 was pretty fun.

I hate this meme

ye. My mom's worked there for years and the manager is a neighbor that we're tight with. She offered that she could probably get me a position there, but seems hesitant now that I'm actually interested. It'd be nightshift cleaning, and I'm 100% cool with that

It's hard when the only time I have to prepare for any given question is a minute before they record me, no redos or anything

I wanna see a game where tech has evolved along side magic like over hundreds of years.

Sounds comfy. Get a podcast on your phone and clean.

Night anons.

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Pic related.

I thought you meant getting yourself sectioned or something. You should really push for that. Night time janitor work seems comfy as fuck. Not really dealing with anybody. Work at your own pace. Get to keep the night owl sleep schedule. I'd kill for that kind of work.

Isn't shadowrun like that?

Night user, might go to bed myself soon so I can be awake for work.

How goes livin the life guy

make this

In Shadowrun, the reawakening of magic represents man rediscovering himself as he flees the cities and the corporate megaplexes. This magic vs technology dichotemy is taken into consideration even in your characters stats where cyberware lowers his essence and makes hjim less affected by magic. We see this battle today as those of us who value free speech and memetics battle Google, Zuckerberg, and the legacy media. This is obviously all2deep4u though.

It's really good, but could stand a fan retranslation. The series hasn't been real popular though, and already being in English, there's sadly not much demand for doing so.

If you live in NA, it occasionally goes on sale cheap on the PSN. If you live in PAL, you're out of luck, as it never came over there. Just figured I'd mention your options, in case emulation fails (and I assume you don't want to spend $25 on an actual copy). It also works just fine on a CFW PSP as an eboot if that's also an option.

Magic can handle some things, while tech can handle others. Those sort of military jeeps the Meria Boule militia use allow for mass transport to areas that crest mages can't just teleport people to, for instance.

Sup fags
At Toronto and ready to get those con started today. Shitty weather made for fast preregistration but no people watching.
We then got drunk and watched Jin-Roh and Prison School.

The Witcher

fag

Oh shit, what con?

Anime North

No you

I bet you've touched weenier

Fucking hell, I've always wanted to check that out. Have fun, shit looks great!