Allow me to be meta for a moment, please

Allow me to be meta for a moment, please.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I DISCUSS VIDEO GAMES HERE?

If I start a thread saying absolutely anything positive about a game – AAA or Indie, brand fucking new or old as dirt – I'm a "shill." If I start a thread with anything less than a paragraph of information, I'm a "4cuck shitposter." If I start an inflammatory thread pointing out some flaw in the game, I'm apparently either an undercover reverse-psychology shill or a redditor.

I don't understand Holla Forums culture. I didn't understand it on 4chan when I was a teenager and I don't understand it on Holla Forums now as an adult. Everything is whittled down to buzzwords and memes and I can't just start a topic about a game I want to talk about, no matter what.

If I want to talk about a game, I have to wait for someone else who is apparently more indoctrinated than I am to start a thread in the "right way" (which baffles me to this day, I still don't fucking understand what the "right way" is) and post in that, but I have fairly niche taste in games and what I want to talk about isn't always in a thread.

And then the polar opposite can happen, where a game just becomes impossible to talk about because of some sociopolitical scandal that I don't give half a shit about and if GOD FORBID I just plain don't care about what developers, publishers, journalists, the game's story writers or programmers are doing or what their political views are I'm completely and utterly SOL.

I mean don't get me wrong I enjoy shitting on video games sometimes myself, but not in threads where it's not warranted. There are already plenty of threads around here for shitting on games for all variety of reasons, and when a legitimate non-shitposting thread for a game pops up I don't feel compelled to go in there and try to downvote it with sages or check my repeating digits and I just fundamentally don't understand what compels OTHER human beings to do this.

What am I not fundamentally understanding about Holla Forums that makes it impossible for me to either
or

Am I just the wrong kind of autistic for Holla Forums?

Help me the fuck out here.

Shill, sage.

OP, it's because fag.

Alright I'll cut it with the shitposting. Posting [smug anime face.jpg] or a cuckime picture in general was hard enough, there's people that low but I ain't it yet, I'm not a (1) and doner.
Personally I just think Holla Forums has stopped being about video games a while ago. I don't like Overwatch, MOBAs, R6: Siege or Undertale but people who want to discuss it should still be able to if you ask me, Holla Forums culture is a bit like an interventionist government who can't just leave others the fuck alone, if you hate MOBAs, why the fuck are you posting in that thread? It never made sense to me and looking back at my dubs posts on Overwatch threads, it really was shitty for me, Holla Forums has mostly turned into
and that's pretty shitty. There's very few quality threads on this board and sad to say it's been that way for a while now.

Read the rules dumbass.

Also I would really like to see your post history OP, I'm sure it would be quite revealing.

I agree with op. I browse Holla Forums as a sort of less-bullshitty news site, but I've given up on having conversations here a long time ago.

I don't go to reddit. Or neofag. Or SA. But Holla Forums went too far on the opposite direction. You can't like anything here.

Keep at it. ONe day you'll have a conversation here.

I discuss video games almost every day. Maybe you need to stop sounding like a faggot.

No one fucking goes to /sudo/ and no one will read your post and care on that board, Holla Forums issues belong on Holla Forums and the rules are suggestions on this fucking board.

So what you're saying is you're new, you don't put effort into your OPs, you have shit taste, you don't care about the state of the industry and willingly contribute to its decline in an effort to stay "middle-ground" and you have absolutely no intention of lurking.

The reason you can't discuss video games is because you're a giant ball of human failure. Go to Reddit.

Maybe you're just a retard OP. Sometimes people just aren't any good at making threads. Take, for example, the current Digimon thread. After two decent ones, some retard who didn't understand what the fuck he was doing made a shitty one. Twice, but the first one broke a rule so it got deleted. Or are you that retard?

*suggestions unless you DARE insult a game/thread the BO or likes

You probably wanted to "discuss" some shit nobody wants.

I posted this image of customizeable difficulty in Dishonored 2 and wanted to discuss that, but that was "shilling."

I didn't even say the name of the fucking game.

You need to know that since almost a year ago, Holla Forums, or almost the whole site, started filling up with teenagers and normalfags. You are no longer arguing with people who have experience in all types of games and have gone through hard times in their life, or at least, depressing times. You are arguing with 16 and 18 year olds, people who visit leftypol, people who visit reddit, people who will post memes/shit images as a reply to arguments.

I am also at a point where I no longer feel welcome here, and this is weird because when we migrated here everyone was very cool. Now I'm told by people who don't know why we migrated here in the first place, "don't shit on games if they contain politics you don't like! If the game's good, who cares about the propaganda in it?" It's like they forgot why we migrated in the first place.

You have to find your own subcommunities on Holla Forums. If you try and talk about a very popular thing you will simply be disappointed because those threads draw the most autists.

Then wait for a meta thread. Honestly, you know what's gonna happen. Meta threads are just about the only thing consistently dealt with here. Also
>>>/games/
Since many people are getting sick of mark, maybe it will do well if people actually make an effort.

Did you stop and think that maybe it was just some bored shitposter? Did you try and ignore them? Try ignoring shitposters.

Oh, and by the way, explaining yourself is now "cringe and sperging." God damn fucking millennials.

Oh you're that faggot.
The guy who posted a single sentence OP of "why don't all games do this?" and when you got informed of why that's a retarded idea to think all games should have customizable difficulty, you sperged out and got upset.

People tried to tell him why his idea was retarded but he cracked the shits and sperged out. Now here he is as soon as the thread is out of sight to bitch about it.

Don't bother, OP's the exact kind of faggot you're complaining about. You'd know if you read the OP. Specifically he's the "don't shit on games if they contain politics you don't like! If the game's good, who cares about the propaganda in it?"-type you hate.

See OP, according to you had one sentence for an OP. If you could explain why you liked it in 3-4 sentences I would bet money your thread would have fared better.

Back then, there was (almost) some merit to looking down on 4chan. We were the "smart ones" who "got out before it was too late."

But now it's too late here as well, except this time there is no escape pod and we have to either sink with the ship or forfeit what little social interaction we have left because it's all turned to shit.

It was several IPs saying the same damn hivemind shit.

I watch movies starring Tom Cruise. I don't care. He's a good actor.

Didn't actually read the OP, apparently you're right. My bad. Fuck people who think I'm not gonna point out the disgusting leftist propaganda in games.

So he had a cuckchan tier, near template style OP and when he was called out on it he came here to bitch? Sounds like reddit.

yeah, he's a retard

It's entirely possible to discuss political shit on one hand and the actual video game on the other. You can make a politically oriented thread, and a game discussion oriented thread. You can make a Holla Forums board, and a Holla Forums board.

Or at least it used to be possible.

I am convinced this is just a bait thread now

Holla Forums has a legacy name and boards that have them will usually stay at the top, only exception to the rule that I know of on this site is only Holla Forums.
/games/ also looks like pretty shit since they disallow the discussion of games that the BO doesn't like, which is Undertale, Overwatch and Minecraft.
I don't want rulecucking, I want video games and discussion about them, no matter what they may be, so I want to see saging/dubs spamming become a public ban and GG, LOL and 4AM be removed since let's face it they're all about just avatarfagging, attentionwhoring and shitposting.

Post 2hus

Come on, he has a great portfolio. I genuinely enjoyed the Mission: Impossible movies. What about Top Gun? A Few Good Men? The Last Samurai?

Or were you born post-2000 and have never seen any of those? You think his entire film portfolio is Edge of Tomorrow and the Mummy re-re-remake?

I do.

You can't have it both ways faggot. Either the mods let it go like here and we get bullshit, or you have something like /a/ where you get banned at the drop of a hat, but it certainly keeps out newfags, baiting retards, and other cancer.

You want no standards. You want the exact cancer killing video games to be welcomed here and allowed to discuss their trash. We shame them for a reason faggot, it keeps them out.

I think he's giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're trolling and not clinically retarded.

This general sentiment is true to an extent, however:
The majority of threads start with at least one faggot being a faggot. You might be attracting more faggots than usual by writing shit one-liner OPs, but that's your fault.
You claim to be an oldfag, but you seem to be unaware of how 8/v/ became relevant. The same shit that drove people out of 4/v/ continues to happen, you can't expect people not to be eternally bitter, and to willfully ignore the agendas that continue to encroach on our vidya should get you told to fuck off.
tl;dr grow some skin, git gud and go back to halfchan

dubs thread?

Pewter must answer for his tyranny

Too much shitposting, not enough mods, and not enough mods interested in that in the first place. This place is still 4/v/ but hyper-aggravated on account of the lower userbase; go there and you'll notice it's got the same problems but not quite as prevalent due to how spread out the board is. Also they don't have fifty billion generals because they actually have an active board for it, we here on 8/v/ don't use it because of a fucking retarded catch-22 and Mark likes them because they pad out the catalog along with some nonsense about "the board will be choked out if we don't have generals"

Lately we've had a couple waves of "Holla Forums is self-moderating" mouthbreathers come up out of nowhere as well, which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't consider self-moderation to be "sage and shitpost a thread to oblivion" instead of a, oh, I don't know, productive method of self-moderation. Same goes for the rest of the fucking circus that crows about quality threads, while (1)-and-done saging and apparently not making their own goddamned threads if they want quality.

like what satan?

It's simple.
Well written post about the state of AFPS with 2000 characters = fine
"LMAOOOO SJW SHIT IN DIS GAYM XDDD" [one quote in game no one has ever heard of.jpg] = not fine
It's easy to have both, ban (1) and done posting, one line sage shill smug anime faec posting like I did here and ban people who shitpost, dubs spam and sagebomb in threads they are not interested in.
You can have it both ways if the head honcho wasn't a obese Nintoddler Jew from New York.

I gave up long ago. I just don't care.

I don't care about politics, and I don't care about anything social whatsoever. I don't leave my house except for work, and I don't treat those people with any kind of social respect. I don't live in fucking Portland Oregon, I work with relatively sane people, and I don't feel the need to vent about SJWs all day on the internet.

Yeah, the video game industry is ass but so is literally every industry and so is literally everything. Everything is fucking awful, and I'm not going to be the one to change it.

Call it defeatism if you want, but why the fuck do you think I play video games in the first fucking place? I gave up on real life and everything attached to it, video games are all I have and on top of that I am – by NO choice of my own – a social creature and seek out some semblance of social interaction on the internet through video game boards.

I didn't jump to Holla Forums for the politics, I did it because of rampant over-moderation on 4chan. And I never got political with you lot, I've always exclusively just wanted to talk about video games.

Buddy like it or not you're not in a vacuum. Learn to fucking fight for the things you love you faggot

I keep hoisting myself by my own petard with that because I always defer to /tg/ on that matter; /tg/ has the mentality to immediately swing a thread around into something interesting by legitimately talking about the subject behind really obvious bait, entertaining stupid ideas, or just plain being creative. Holla Forums does not have that mentality, never has, and never will. There's no "shit thread sage reported", just "that could be interesting, what if we…"

I'm not an activist, I'm a nihilist. I don't care.

Go away.

So yeah, it's basically either

Or

Op should kill himself btw.

nice blog

never in my life did I think I'd have to find a place to discuss video games that matches my "political views" (none)

I've been trying to play the demo for this game over the past two days. Aside from the constant crashing and stuttering and generally bad performance, the game itself is pretty underwhelming. I doubt any of those difficulty options will make a difference, although they might make a 'no-special-ability' playthrough somewhat worthwhile, but that's only if the player goes out of his way to handicap himself. Even without supernatural powers, the enemies are shit at fighting and can be easily parried and riposted or shot to death.

Maybe they should make the game more stable instead of worrying about knobs and dials that don't do much to impede a competent player's ability to play their game.

well, good luck finding a place where you can avoid it getting political

They usually don't, /vpol/ (that is to say, half the users here) had a fucking heart attack when the main character for Watch Dogs 2 happened to be black. Who fucking cares? Why is it verboten to have a black character in a video game?

See This entire website was made for political reasons. You don't like it you don't belong here. While I can agree that is gets ridiculous sometimes, you need to have a higher tolerance for it.

You said it yourself, Holla Forums just does not have the mentality for it.

You could go to reddit. I'm entirely serious, I'm sure you could find an apolitical subreddit there.

because I don't like niggers and they did it for obvious sociopolitical reasons
the game sucks anyway

you know Holla Forums wasnt made because of gamergate, right?

I found the demo pretty satisfying, but then again I'm not well-versed in whatever genre this game is. I've been avoiding First Person games in general since I quit TF2 a year after its release.

Thank you for your well-wishes, user-kun.

This is 2017. For something to effect you, it just has to hurt your EXTREMELY SENSITIVE fee-fees.

People here bitch about SJWs but you're all as trigger-happy as they are. Not a single one of you has a handle on your emotions.

There's a lot of factors. Many are just little 18 year old kiddos and the only semblance of control in their lives is telling other people that they can't talk about a video game they don't like. Many are just too autistic to separate a game's fanbase from the game itself and hate anyone who likes that game for that reason. Many don't even think that people should be playing video games at all and come to Holla Forums to shout down their least favorite category of game. Many hate all anime and by extension japanese games and so come to this board to shitpost in those threads. Most haven't played the game they're trying to shut down discussion on, and are just operating off a few generalizations that they heard from some other post. Most never talk about video games on the board in general, and just shitpost.
sage, meta thread
t.hotpocket

Do you really think that was the sole problem with WatchDogs buddy?
Do you think everyone here loved Ubisoft up until that point, and they started hating them for that reason alone?
Do you think it's not a symbol of industry decline?

This. If you want to shut your eyes and plug your ears so you can pretend everthing is fine, reddit is the way to go

Some cripple who got high on shrooms in New York is a political reason? Fuck off.

I'm like 88% sure Holla Forums was made primarily because 4chan's "privacy" and "anonymity" was a fat sack of fucking lies.

At its inception Holla Forums had a pretty large amount of "deep web" style boards. Lots of drugs and pedophilia. Now all we have is a board for edgy kids to post shit they find on facebook before it gets deleted.

lurk moar or git gud

Most of the larger games are shit, so it's hard to have too much good discussion about them without feeling like someone's trying to sell you something.

Smaller games are still pretty great, but crowdfunding and patreons means a lot of peoples oppinions on those games are tainted by the financial stake they have in it.

Just take people's suspicion of you with a grain of salt. Yeah, that last door game looks nice, but if you try to hype it up this early when they're still looking for handouts, you gotta expect people to call you a shill.

Ops lucky someone posted Star stuff or I wouldn't even reply.

It just frustrates the fuck out of me that day in and day out we have cocksuckers on this board who constantly whine and cry and piss and moan about board-quality or the sanctity of the place and then make no other move on that front. Those fuckers aren't interested in a better board, they're interested in whinging about a better board.

Or we could take it to Holla Forums instead of sperging the fuck out on other boards that aren't necessarily political and claiming "life is political!" if told to fuck off.

Came here for political reasons, yet denies it.

Games are political, always have been. The propaganda industry wants to control all messaging outlets. It's not just SJWs we're up against CIA and DOD, dumbass. If we all take the "I just don't care" attitude YOU won't be able to play ANY good games in peace.

Ignoring game politics is a luxury for filthy leaching casuals.

STFU and suck a tailpipe.

CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

The will take them if we let them.

Thread was bumplocked because the moderators are highly selective in how they moderate, go figure that they would use a rule made specifically to keep discussion about moderation down here.
Watch Dogs is bad and I don't care but most of the posting I saw after the reveal that the character was black was just mindless shitposting about NNNIGGER HACKER GAS THE KIKES.

You weren't called a shill, you were called a fucking faggot because you are one, cock smoocher. You're such a fagmaster I bet you don't even want a grown-up Cirno to do nice things to you, not like she ever would.
How about we discuss shilling instead?
Here's some shill threads. Note the one liner OPs and their writing style.

We had more recently, several a day in worst cases, but they either slid off or got deleted.
More skilled shills will instead make (1) and done threads "list games that have X" that are a setup for replying to themselves on another IP. OP being a (1) is a smoking gun here. Before you call this a conspiracy theory, 2channel has been dealing with this shit since forever, so even if you don't think you've seen any of these, try to keep it in mind if it happens.

Nier is 6/10, Pewter, and nobody's shitting on it for being "weebshit" because it's basically reskinned western trash. Thanks for letting us know who's trashing reports for the duplicate generals that stay up for days, not like we didn't know.

Don't think I've ever handled a report for a duplicate Nier thread, sorry.

You may not care about the politics, but this board, as a whole, does, and it should continue to do so (and vehemently) lest the pendulum swing the other way and it becomes another no-wrongthink-allowed zone. This is the only place I visit where that cancer isn't allowed to take root and it should stay that way. Better that anons be overzealous than the alternative.
Anyway, just because you're content to be cucked by life doesn't mean this board's going to form into your safe zone. Accept it or move along, no amount of complaining will affect it.

Have you considered there are people with different views on what a quality board is? Hell some people say it's fine as it is. I mean, people bitch about all the off topic threads like 4am, LOL, etc, yet there are people who enjoy them enough to continuously make them.

Realtalk? I came to Holla Forums because I got banned from 4chan for posting Laura B.

No other reason than that.

I've "gone back" to 4chan occasionally but I always end up getting banned for the same thing. I always let my guard down eventually. Last time I got banned was on /g/ for posting this in relation to some spy software that's supposed to track metadata for actual humans.

I know that you don't understand this because you're an extremist, but those are two conflicting statements.

just gtfo

wew

I really do hope you take that user's advice and go to reddit. It honestly is the best option for you.

LOL and 4AM isn't nowhere near as bad as the shit people like OP post.
I'd still appreciate it if people did not make LOL threads if they don't have something good to open them with.

Do you even remember why 4chan was created in the first place?

As a western version of 2chan? I don't remember it being expressly for pedos.

sure

Posting again before that fucking flag follows me to every thread.
I want Cirno to ████████████████████

this thread just proves that the entirety of Holla Forums's userbase is fucking retarded, including myself, and that good, consistent videogame discussion in the internet is impossible.

You have the entire rest of the fucking net to be like this.

Here we don't tolerate that shit. Why the fuck should this place be like all those shitholes too? Don't like it here, leave (or even create your own board).

You couldn't sound less like a shill.

It was created because moot couldn't post loli on SA.

When it was first created, /loli/ was one of the more prominent boards.

Do you even remember moot?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

There is no such thing as a "wrong" opinion. Anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to indoctrinate you for something.

I don't want people with dissenting opinions banned, I never even alluded to anyone being banned for any reason whatsoever. I don't want my space made safe, I just want to know why it doesn't feel like I'm with like-minded people any more.

Moot? Who's moot? Is he some kind of cuck?

I try not to.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he literally is one. Nobody ever liked him, we just came for the loli.

As much a faggot as he was, he's better than the current alternative.

Congratulations, you just went full retard. Some things are subjective, true, but most things are not. You really should go to reddit where you can deflect all criticism with "it's my opinion".

confirmed for not even knowing why we are here in the first place

The Cuckmaster himself.

Literally everything is subjective. You aren't god.

I know why I'm here, I don't know why the rest of you are. That's why I made the thread.

Holy shit dude, listen to yourself. So if I believe 2+2=5 hard enough, and if it's my opinion, it's right? You really need to fuck off.

And you can be with people who have your opinions matching yours everywhere else, go.

Level+ You got [Oxymoron]. Consider the opinion that there is such a thing a "wrong" opinion.

Or just pointing out you're a moron.

Prove you're banned for "dissenting" and not just being objectively shit, just like this fucking thread is.

what's that fish for, i dindu nuffin

I didn't major in philosophy.

It's not observed and empirical "fact" but it is, in fact, your opinion.

Your opinion can't ever be considered "wrong," per se. Not as long as everyone in the room acknowledges that it is nothing more than your opinion. You are quite literally the definition of stupid at this point, but that doesn't mean your opinion is "wrong."

That is, to say, if you sincerely do not actually believe in your opinion but still outwardly insist that it is your opinion. In that case, it'd be wrong and a case of severe mental illness.

I think I might move onto some better site in the near future and just quit imageboards. Reddit and Something Awful seem to be the only other forums I can think of that allow nearly all topics, what others are there?

Evasion is not an option cuck.

Prove your are being unfairly oppressed for "dissenting" and not just being objectively shit, just like this thread clearly is.

I'm not being unfairly oppressed. I just don't understand what's going on.

worst bait ever

That's part of why I'd prefer we as a community just shut the fuck up about board-quality in general instead of shitting the place up in an effort to clean shit up. "Quality" is a nebulous concept that everybody here has a different interpretation and it is impossible to please everybody. But ultimately that's a symptom of the root problem of self-appointed board guardians, faggots white-knighting for Holla Forums as a collective and pontificating on the true nature of Holla Forums while backseat moderating about what is and isn't allowed here.

But again, Holla Forums doesn't have the mentality to really cast off these kinds of posters.

I know this is bait but is there any other forum that's even remotely worthwhile?

You can empirically analyze things. You think english majors and painters spend all those hours honing their skill and studying other art for no reason, because at the end of the day their art is good in their opinion? No retard. You can objectively analyze things, people do it all the time, and the lack of objective analysis is why modern art is so awful, because you can always deflect with "in my opinion I like it".

No one human can personally objectively analyze anything. Look up the definition of objectivity.

It's one of those words that's lost its meaning like "literal"

How is it bait? Reddit and SA are the first and only things I can think of when I try to think of a forum that allows for many different topics like an imageboard. I didn't say either was good or I visited them.
I somewhat like SA's 10 bucks system since it means shitposting can be financially punished, but also innocent people lose their 10 bucks often from what I heard.

Yes, you can. You clearly are unaware of what you are talking about.

see:

False cause. Are there people with dissenting opinions being banned? There is no reason to support concern trolling for a butthurt faggot who claims oppression.

Lurk more, faggot.

Go away.

Not the definition I was going by.

Do tell me your definition.

Now your're just arguing about the definition of objectivity. and bumping while doing so.

Not Holla Forums. Get >>>/out/

If opinions can't be wrong and everyone is entitled to their opinions, how could you possibly resolve the politics issue?

my opinion is that politics do matter.

Yes the "shill" shitposters are an issue, however you can ignore them easily. stop being a faggot OP.

Thread's been locked for a while mate.

idk man

I look at politics the same way I do at string theory and quantum mechanics

What are you even going on about? I have lost all sympathy for you and your shit thread. You don't like Holla Forums? Leave, we are not changing for your retard ass.

I think you're lying.

I don't believe you ever had sympathy for anyone, especially not me.

this post reminds me of something
is this you?

No, I did. You sounded like you were trying to make a good thread but got swamped by retards who yell shill at the slightest provocation, but through our discourse you have revealed you don't know board etiquette, nor very much anything about discussing games. I'm being entirely honest with you, no memeing, not using this as an insult, but I genuinely think you'd be happier on reddit.

I don't think so.

Dude is a hardcore weeb shitposter. Just leave. This place is better without you.

OP your threads are shit, and you probably have some kind of genuine autism to be this fucking clueless.

I really think you would be happier if you just found somewhere else to shitpost.

you probably made a shitty thread about a shitty game and got sagebombed, it happens.

so OP, what game did you make a thread about that got shitted by retards?

I just wanted to talk about Prey (2017)

ah i see, you got the "it just released so you're a SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL" treatment

Then lurk moar you fucking cretin. You sound like you can't make a decent OP and get discouraged by a few shitposters

Should've reported the faggots instead of making an entire thread to bitch about it. We have people looking at the report que 90% of the time.

what was the name of that guy? sugihara? i cant remember

I can report people for that? I thought that was just board culture.

its situational.

You're learning. Good. Maybe there's hope for you, after all.

I really regret positively replying to you OP. My opinion on Holla Forums was completely right, but you are also indeed a retard. How dare you tell one of the only websites left where you can discuss freely the non-PC stuff from games, movies, music, to stop discussing that? You have the whole internet waiting for you where they "do not care about politics," as you say. Go discuss video games there.

Honestly, how stupid do you have to be to say, "don't shit on a game because of politics," when the game is making fun of your race, is enabling terrorists, censoring, communism, and who knows what else? GAMES ARE POLITICAL NOW, at least 9/10 games are games with an obvious leftist message. Why on earth can't I discuss that? You either realize that you are what you consume (bullshit messages in 'good' games) or you don't and go somewhere else.

prey 2017 does all of that?

I honestly can't think of a single sci-fi game with aliens that doesn't say something along the lines of "humans are retarded monkeys that can't do anything right and also they start wars and shit, the aliens are pretty much better than us in every way but we're gonna kill em all anyway because LOL, US HUMANS, RIGHT!?"

Also there's a couple of gays and lesbians in Prey2017 and 8/v/ hates that.

i wouldnt know as i haven't played it, neither i want to.

Holla Forums is actually for posting trap penis

the entire reason gamergate became a thing is that people were receiving unjust reviews because of political leanings displayed in the game or by the people involved in the development. its the same flaw so im not going to overlook it. video games are what matter here.

lamo