Monster Hunter Double Cross Switch Version

capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/XX-Switch/

More information TOMORROW. I think we can 100% guarantee that this is going to be mentioned during Nintendo's E3 video.

Where were you when Nintendo already won this shitty E3?

So thats it? Nintendo won the war just like that? NOT FAIR!!

I mean, I'm not expecting much from anyone this E3, but that's kind of presumptuous to say Nintendo won with just this.

I wouldn't get excited until screens come out. I'd bet money this port is gonna be as much of a shitshow as 3U from 3DS to WiiU. If I'm proven wrong, good, but right now I reserve the right to my skepticism.

The switch aint winning jack shit with me until it gets CFW.

It already won when Zelda came out.

Thread without shilling and blind fanboyism. For people who actually care about this series and want a real MH again.

But Skyrim's already on PC and a bunch of other consoles?

At least I didn't have to mod Zelda to make it good.

I'll have to agree, that new map feature and those cosmetics in the first DLC pack really makes the game an 11/10 as opposed to the 10/10 the base game is.
Never before has shallow open world been this good.

I don't really care that MHXX gets a switch version as long as it will crossplay with the 3DS version.

Also, MH5 will probably get announced at this year's TGS instead of E3. And if MH5 ISN'T announced at this year's TGS, they'll at least tell us something at TGS or sometime after. That being said MHX is the most boring monster hunter to date. The Hunter Arts makes the game way too fucking easy, but if you AREN'T using them, you aren't being as helpful to your online companions as you should be, and not to mention that the monsters are balanced to where you SHOULD be using HAs.

Capcom plz just give us MH5 so we can ignore it and jump to MH5U

Also, Mounting should go away.

Nintendo didn't win anything if this Switch version is the only one we get.

Do remember that, on the Switch, MH will effectively be utilizing the paid multiplayer scheme the Switch platform was designed with.

Of course, if you're a normalfag who likes a good corporate reaming, you'll not care in the least.

Sage for my mistake–a triple post.

very nicely done user

Ahh fuck I hadn't considered that
**goddamnit, they're gonna make the MonHun games Switch-exclusive from here on, aren't they?

forgot the other half of my spoiler, brb killing myself

Depends. If Ninty forks out the dough, then sure.
But considering how easy, supposedly, it is to cross platform between the three systems, all the games will probably be on PS4 as well. Doubt they'll bother with Xbone.

Holy fuck dude can you shill harder?

Nope, still not going to happen. They are hedging all their bets on handhelds, and Nintendo are the only ones releasing handhelds with good sales.

Regarding the paid online, there'll probably be a way to set up something similar to Hamachii (or whatever the current one everyone uses is called) and play like that.

I thought I was in cuckchan for a second there.
Why hasn't Mark deleted this shit yet?

Double Cross? More like Doubles Thread.

What was Nintendo thinking?