Recomend me some rpgs

ones I've already finished.
just looking for something with great story/characters.

Trails in the Sky the 3rd just came out. You should pirate it so we can see how many XSEED employees are shilling today.

I'd tell you to fuck off or we'll never get Zero or Ao, but at this point it's not my problem, so fine.

Kinda want them to localise cs3 when it comes out though.

NISA already got it, going to be localizing it as Flashy Paths 3.

The Last Remnant
Resonance of Fate
Tales of Phantasia
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions

In order from most autism required to least autism required

Undertale

play neverwinter nights 1 again, but download the aielund mod; it takes you from level 1 to 36, barring multiclass penalties, and easily last 24 hours or maybe even 48 to play through and has few shortcomings, one of em mentioned below
some advice should you choose to download it though:
if you use weapon focus in a melee weapon, only choose between dagger, scimitar, rapier, short sword, longsword, katana, and two-bladed sword; if you wanna go 2h be a halfing or gnome, and if you're a minmaxer the best one in the mod is a katana, which is modded to be 1d8 18-20/x2

>>>/bait/

Hey op, when were you born?

You've activated my trap card

1996. but I don't really care about graphics if the story/characters are good enough

Yeah, that's why you have mainly jrpgs and AAA shit on your list.

Play the Persona 2s, Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment. They're the best Persona games and have the best writing of all the SMT games. I'd recommend the PSX fan translation of IS over the official PSP one, but it's all a matter of taste, and I find it makes going into EP easier as we only got the PSX version of that translated.

and you would suggest I play?

Jesus, I wouldn't tell anons you've played those.

Play the STALKER trilogy, Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines (with the lus patch from ModDB), Dark Messiah, Dragon Quest 8 (if you like 8, play the others. 7 will either win you over or kill you inside), chrono trigger, Ultima series, Megami Tensei games (no more persona, they're shit apart from 2), Ys series, earlier FE games, EYE Divine Cybermancy, Morrowind, Diablo 1, maybe 2, not 3.

There, that should keep you going for a while.

Gameplay is pretty dodgy but reactivity is top notch. I replayed the game four times and had four completely different playthroughs each time.

Pretty good, and difficult, RPG made by everyone's beloved autist. The concept itself is pretty cool too, it's set in a low magic world after the fall of the not-Roman empire. Just as with AP it places high emphasis on player choices.

Not really an RPG per se, but it's a pretty good game, and with the 1.13 it reaches perfection. If you ever wanted to depose a cunt and watch her flip her shit and slap her beta orbiter silly this is the game for you. Has something like four pages of AK variants.

Made by a Serb. Somewhat uninspired writing but great gameplay and exploration mechanics.

If you don't care about clunky graphics this is the shit. Great writing, novel magitek world were you play a genetic wizard and use your pokemon to fuck shit up. Has some pretty compelling moral choices and shades of gray. Other games by the same author are also good, though the more recent ones are starting to show he's burned out.

The true sequel to Planescape Torment

Somewhat overrated game, but still representative of some of the best writing the genre has to offer. Nothing else comes close to it to this day.

Wheres a good place to start Ys? origin or chronicles I and II

Ignore anyone telling you to play fucking Ys in story order, they are fucking autistic idiots. Start with Origin or Lacrimosa of Dana.

You've got it all figured out, graphics don't scare you but for some reason you decided to start with Fallout 3.

if you're asking why I didn't play fallout 1 and 2 before 3, when I got fallout 3 I was like 15 and only had a 360 and no interest in pc gaming.

Maybe he just has exceptionally low standards

then please tell me what I should be playing.

Nayuta no Kiseki?

How is it possible for you to have the most shit and best taste simultaneously?
Play FE: Binding Blade or another FE (PoR or Genealogy is what I recommend)

It came out 10 years ago

Just post starter guide charts or something ITT.

Or he could play NWN1 again, but download A Dance with Rogue and break his wrist.

to clarify, the list isn't any sort of ranking, just a list of rpgs I've already completed. and yeah fates was kinda dirt compered to 7, hell even compared to awakening.

Not in english, nigga/

I see theres an english patch, how good is it?

Game's really good, the platforming and combat is good and it's one of the best looking games on the PSP. Story is nothing to write home about but it has some really great environment design.

Not sure if Raidou games even count as RPGs, but they're fucking amazing.

If you've finished these, you don't even have standards any more. You're literally a sack of flesh that exists only to consume video games.

YOUR TASTE IS FUCKING GARBAGE
>Tidus Fantasy X but not a single older FF such as 2 or even normalfag shit like 7

Nier is pretty cool

Why would you start with the best right off the bat? I say just play them in release order with whatever versions you feel like. In my opinion
Chronicles
Felghana
Dawn of Ys/Celceta(personally I didn't like Celceta that much)
Nephatits
Origin(Best game in the series in my opinion)
Seven(didn't like this much either)
Lacrimosa(haven't played it yet)

Kefin isn't that good but I suggest waiting for the remake(You know it's going to happen)

How about something not everyone has heard of already, hmmmmmm?

Fuck off to 4chan or back up your words, shitposter.