Red Orchestra 2 free for 48 hours

humblebundle.com/store/rising-storm-game-of-the-year-edition

Gives you a Steam key to register.

this game is fucking awful.

Fuck off, it's probably the best live multiplayer FPS on the market

It's pretty terrible. Runs like shit and you can't see shit. I played maybe ten minutes and uninstalled.

ok then

You know what else is free? Checking fucking catalog.

It's shit but it's free so fuck it.

Actually I played tutorial and then went into a match. It's so fucking murky I can't believe they would allow this level of visibility.

What map did you play? Some maps are played in a fog, while others give you clear visibility across the entire map

I know SJWire is shit, but the game is still better than anything in the genre (as far as multiplayer goes; single player is utter shit). I grabbed the game the previous time they gave it out for free.

No it's not, even Battlefield 3 and 4 are less arcadey and require more teamwork than RO2, if you want a slow-paced shooter that isn't dead try out Project Reality or join RedOrchestra.pl.

Damn you're desperate.

Explain how is RO2 arcadey.

Maps are much more linear than RO1, you can magically zoom in on all your guns, your character is much more limber (yet they somehow made the game much more clunky than RO1), spawning on squad leaders, playerbase consists of people who have never played a REULISHTICK game before, fighter is much more closer quarters and there's even some shitty S&D mode to demonstrate how the game was designed around this, read the 2nd picture I posted prior you fucking desperate shill nigger. Third pic is my proof of playing the game, it crashed my entire PC at least 6 times, there were at most 4-6 servers alive, and everyone is fond of playing the same maps over and over again.

Also that multiplayer campaign mode can be exploited when you team just wants to stay in spawn just for ticket regen to win the match, Apartments is also unbalanced and the suppression system is broken.

Nice. Install, leave game running in background, and I get more trading cards to sell for pennies from a game I got for free.

Please just use the fixed version cunt.

Well I like it, since it doesn't ask me to shoot twenty bullets into a dude to kill him (unlike shit like Crysis 2), is slow paced, requires teamwork to win, and there is always at least one or two full servers so that I can play 32v32. I have also never experienced a crash. If there is a game that has this then by all means point me to it – Battlefield is fast paced, most other shooters don't have one hit kills or 32v32 play, and all the older shit is fucking dead.

Its not

Thanks OP downloading

I've put almost 400 hours into the game because they gave it out for free for life some time ago, it's worse than you realize.

thanks for reminding me that summer is starting

Game's pretty fun. I killed 20 Hans with a Mosin while on my stomach in a forest then killed 20 Ivans with a K98 in a bunker in a city.

I put 300 hours into this game the last time it went free. Never again.

Was gifted RO2 years ago and still haven't played more than an hour of it. Just another title I'll add to my shekel pot.

Is it only RO2 or is it RO2+RS?

I only played in Commie v Nazi matches so I'm assuming yes.

its both

The game has no depth and is designed for realismfags who want to feel hardcore and mature while playing a casual fps, but it's fun for 10 hours, if only for the immersive visuals and sound.

There's nothing realistic about how RO2 actually plays.

This

Well it captures accurately the abject misery of Stalingrad since it's so awful to play.

The stock Rising storm maps are terrible and it really drags because of it.

Still I would get it for the excellent Western front mod they have, Heroes of the West. Heroes of the west has the best Omaha beach map in any game bar none.

HotW is fucking dead though. Deader than Darkest Hour 44-45

wew