16 days until E3

Hopes/expectations/predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8DUbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EOV

Shitposting with you guys

Does anyone actually care about E3? This isn't some shitty bait but a genuine question. I get that it's fun to shitpost and watch the inevitable corporate cringe but when was the last time you saw something presented at E3 where you actually thought it looked like it would be worth while?

For me I think it would be FarCry. I actually built a PC based on this footage and it was worth every cent

I am expecting lots of pandering.
I feel like the POZ is going to be off the charts, its going to be a virture singaling contest to prove which companies is the most triggered by Dumpf.

Should be hilarious quite honestly.

Ubisoft

Nintendo

Sony

PC and others

Microsoft

Well all im interested in is Nintendos show for the chance of Metroid and F zero. My only interest in Sony/EA/etc is watching them blunder about. Thats arguably the best part of E3 though.

Are you going to be streaming?

Why do you do hurt yourself like this user? Those franchises are doomed

rip user

Elder Scrolls 6 fully voiced

All Im saying is we'll see

Bungo has a partnership with Sony (1-year-exclusive content), I don't think they'll show Destiny 2 during the Microsoft conference.
MS could announce a Halo 3 Anniversary. I don't know why they would bother to do it since that shitty Halo community is always pissed-off at everything that isn't made by Bungo.

Not anymore. I only watch E3 to shitpost. I think Brote will make a new drinking game for this E3 so I might watch his livestream.

Nier Automata was revealed at E3 like two years ago. 99% of the stuff there is not worth my time, but you're fooling yourself if you think that games are bad as a result of being shown at E3.

So 1% of the time I'm paying attention, the other 99% goes to shitposting.

That isn't what I'm saying at all, it's just that E3 is primarily for AAAs and it's very rare that I actually enjoy one.

Have a blast for me, chaps.
: ^ )

I know that isn't what you're saying, but a lot of people have a mindset like that around here. E3 is primarily AAA, but that's just why we don't really care about it since AAA is mostly not to be trusted.

I hope for a new trailer for Death Stranding, to be possible, a 5~10 minutes gameplay trailer.

I want to see this fag OD on Bethesda's stage.

they're pretty good

Deleted.

That the industry will make a fool of itself again.

Sony - "interactive dramas", multiplat AAA shitfests that are "first on Playstation"
Nintendo - a shitty direct featuring a game I couldn't care less about.
MS - begging and groveling for people to buy a Bone while showing off more FPS from big publishers.
EA - FPS, sports game rehashes, Star Wars rape.
Ubi - like EA, but with titles nobody really cares about.
Bethesda - lies.
PC - endless talk about hardware without a single mention of games to avoid admitting that PC survives on decade old console scraps like Bayo, Vanquish, Nep, and PSP/Vita ports.

I don't care what any of you motherfuckers say, I'm looking forward to Destiny 2.
I enjoyed the first one and I'll enjoy the second one.
Mechanically, it's a good series. The lack of content in the first just kind of suck.

I'm really looking forward to Nessus, Io, Titan and Europa. They look fucking sweet.

user, I'm sorry to break it to you, but those are just moons.

user PC survives on multiplayer normalfag games like MOBAs and MMOS.

They're moons that the Traveler terraformed.

So it's just fanboys at this point? I know I probably won't like the answer but is it only fanboys that care or does the average dudebro CODfag care also?

But last time was just a week ago! I still remember yarny and everything.

Bonerlord
Ace Combat 7

And I bet you're going to buy it on the PS4 as well.

Well, uh, see you there?

I expect nothing and I expect I'll be disappointed anyway

yarny was 2015

have you been before? I can't imagine the real life shit posting is as good as the stream shit posting. are you even allowed to get drunk there?

Some mudslime going aloha snackbar right in the middle of EA's presentation.

BUTTERLORD

…or Jonathan McIntosh.

Oh I forgot about this. Bonerlord and nintendo are the only good vidya ideals left

Erdogan pls

We're getting close.
Reply to this post with an E3 wish.
If you gets dubs, the wish shall come true.

Give me a pleasant surprise.

There are parties pretty much every night with free booze. I can't speak for the user that bought a ticket, though… this will be my 3rd time going as press.

I must admit that I do miss a bit of the shitposting, but it's always interesting to see the show in person.

Fuck you chain nigger

Give us a good Nioh PC port.

DEATH
FUCKING
STRANDING

A good RTS on the same level of World in Conflict and Universe at War comes along.

The industry crashes and never recovers, allowing me to enjoy what's left of vidya until time ends.

I though E3 was about vidya

Death a Suffering.
CPUs will be cooled with the blood of the innocent.

Since when? Are you retarded, sonny?

Bane?

none
zero
more cancer

I want Todd to be my daddy

So its about movies?

Great and unexpected major Switch exclusive, coming out right after the presentation
If trips, Bayo3 for Switch

Someone crashes a plane into E3 with no survivors.

Well, at least Kek is willing something worthwhile.
a couple threads back i wished for l4d3 and i got dubs so hopefully that'll happen

Hell, I'll re-roll for you on that.

Good one.

I don't watch E3 anymore. It has long ceased to be fun. I just look at the articles that explain everything that went down in the presentation and skip over anything that seems boring. Save myself the time and cringe.

Nigger what have you done? We aren't ready for these feels.

Unless I get dubs now it won't happen. Besides where are they going to get a big enough plane?

Looks like they get to live this year

Episode3

I have had no hopes or expectations for the last few E3's and I've still managed to be disappointed every single time.

Fuck. It really was.

When's the new oddworld anyways?

I just want to come out of e3 with one game that looks like it could be good.
I don't expect that to happen, because why would it, but it sure would be nice

Not sure. Hopefully Soulstorm ends up being a better remake than New 'n' Tasty.

… of Portal.

Is Just shit Add Water involved?

Will it come out this year bro's?

They kind of dodged the question in an interview with PC Gamer by saying they worked in a more "distributed" way with "independent artists," so hopefully not.

It will be out this year but it will be ███████████████████

Elder Scrotes 2: Dragons again

Will E3 get a visit from the religion of peace?

Devolver Digital better get a start time set.

maybe if it was in france

I was thinking of making a thread and keeping people updated but I don't know how much coverage they'll allow for non-media people

I'm genuinely concerned that there's going to be a bomb threat/scare since anyone can go now

Nice, didn't think anyone else from here would go

I'm going just to see what games get announced and what's available, I doubt I'll stick around long enough for the afterparties

A bomb threat would be the only thing of worth happening in this shitshow, short of an actual suicide bombing or mass shooting.

If odd…

If even…
>We're going to see another company make a solid attempt to join the console race

might as well fucking crash the industry

Fucking newfag lurk some more

Open World F-Zero

It's a gender slider. At one end you end up as a perfect neon haired Mary Sue, and at the other end you get a little moustache and are literally Hitler
The middle ground is a strong independent black woman who don't need no man because she has food stamps on which to raise her seventeen children to fourtyseven different fathers.

Holy shit, there's so many Mass Effect jokes you could make with that.

Supposedly Sony will reveal a Vita successor at E3.
archive.is/8DUbA

and here I thought I had no hopes for E3.

We can only hope for such a blessing. Inshallah my brother.

Islam WILL conquer the vidya.

what, another e3 event? didnt we just have one?

I wouldn't be surprised if Sony kept trying to follow Nintendo's trends and ended up making their own Switch, but based in handheld gaming rather than consoles. Something like hooking up a GBA to the TV. Of course it would be a stupid idea to even follow Nintendo's trends in the first place, but it's still kind of neat to imagine.

You need to be sold more shit you don't need, goy.

A bunch of western devs will try to get me to pay them to shit out their political opinions in a game format.
Mostly Ubisoft with Dindu Creed: Egypt and Libtard Crying 5.
They will have an ungodly faggoty segment where black people sing and dance.

Bethesda continues to not make a TES game.
They will keep trying to get people to play TESO.

EA probably unveils their Andromeda equivalent of Dragons Age with a bunch of sportsball and racing games.

Darksiders 3 continues to have an ugly protagonist and will be forgotten a month after it comes out.

Micro$oft shows off the Scorpio aka Xbone 3.0

Sony probably shows off a PS4 3.0
Maybe mention that Switch clone they filed a patent for.
They'll show off Detroit: Become Human because nobody knows who David Cage is and retarded faggots want "cinematic experiences".

Nintendo doesn't talk about shit because the ESA is a bunch of kikestines Nintendo wants nothing to do with.

Square shows a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 but it will turn into yet another FFXV situation.
They'll show their shitass episodic FF7 remake.

I will only watch E3 with either The Best Gamers if Zack Hadel joins them, Brote if he hasn't drunk himself to death by then and if he is dead than SBFP, EZA or Giant Bomb.

A few days later I'll buy some Japanese games off the Steam Summer Sale.

Andromeda was just Inquisition with sci fi environments. It was mechanically the same.

Get out newfag scum

Nah mate, it won't happen .
PS5 next year, that I'm sure, and I won't buy it just like I won't buy a PS4 or any other console after 6th Gen for that matter maybe the Switch Tegra Tablet after piracy hits it hard

>>>/out/

Uh…

>uploaded the wrong one
nice
Anything I should change or edit on this before the big day, Holla Forums?

use the gadget one
i don't give a shit if siivagunner shat on the meme

Ya'll ready for the KNACK ATTACK?

Press in what sense? How hard is it to just open a blog and count as press?

KNACK BABYYYYYYY
the Knack came back covered in a tire track then Jackie Chan jumped and landed on his back

Actually deleted the old one because typos trigger my autism
But sure

Doesn't Silver Gunner post music mashups?
Why would you give a shit about a faggot who watches that Redditors shit and pretends to not like it?
Mikes shit video is legendary and that extends beyond a faggots forced meme.

This

Whenever I think about Knack I just get depressed.

SiIvaGunner*

A terrorist attack

Hey wait a minute
Do these count as dubs? Does that mean both of these are going to come true?

A new Smash game for switch
Bayonetta 3
KH3
HL3

Very low.

A giant fissure will open up beneath the convention and plunge all of the inhabits into the pits of hell.

Calm down, I just said it was for typos. Removing Gadget was like a week old change because of the last E3 thread I got told to take it off in.
Make up your damn minds anons

Do you think it's a good idea to invite random people from my uni's gaming society to watch E3 with me and a few good friends?

You doing it ironically for the cringe?

Nah, just kind of want more people around

You don't need whatever they're advertising at E3, that's for fucking sure.

Why do people find this loser funny again?

I hope you enjoy people unironically getting excited for Far Cry 5.

It depresses me to know that this will never happen.

The people who told you to remove him are nerds, and I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents.

You really want to invite people from a fucking college gaming club? Get ready for this.

You forgot the PC Gamer bingo.
Although it probably only needs one giant square that says IT'S SHIT

Not all of them are like that
Also some of my friends are casual, that's the fun of it

If everybody agrees on everything it gets really gay

You do realise that not everywhere is america

You can shut up now

I'm tired man

This should be input into some kind of script that randomises the position of each tab so that people can actually play differently
Might try to make something

He removed it for some reason

Why would I buy it on the PS4?
I'm not a fan of battle.net, but fuck it.

tfw will never not see that pic and not find it instantly funny
feels bad

Because you're a retarded nigger who wants to play Destiny 2

I feel the same way with this picture

Sony: DIVERSITY! CINEMATIC EXPERIENCES! STORY-DRIVEN CONTENT! It will be a 3/3/3 split between weeb shit, diversity shit, and dudebro shit, the most balanced of the lot. It will all be equal thirds shit though.
Microsoft: FPS and Sports out the fucking ass, pandering to esports with special XBL leagues with prize money, and the new Scorpio will have Kinect built in to the fucking console so you can't remove it.
PC: Hardware mostly, with a few bits of software that are also-rans on the console space. No major announcements, but a lot of dick-stroking.
Ubisoft: Literal neon haired brownskins on stage. Every game will feature a "dynamic open world" with "real choice and consequence" and will be the exact same Ubishit we've seen for years.
Bethesda: Fallout 4 DLC, Doom DLC, TESO DLC, Prey DLC, and a teaser trailer for TES6 that will win Game of the Show despite not having any actual game-footage because games journalism is a fucking joke.
Capcom: We have broken through the bottom of the barrel and are now searching for fossilised dinosaur shit to sell to our loyal fanbase. Hopefully our stock price will get so low Nintendo or Sony can buy us outright and save us from ourselves.
SquareEnix: We're trying desperately to be where Capcom is.

Actually user I didn't remove it, I uploaded the wrong version twice and made myself look fucking retarded
This should be the last time I need to upload it. please bully.

That seems pretty smart actually

Expectations could not be lower. This is the least I have ever cared about an e3 which is something I have been saying every year since 2014. I might not even watch this time.

Oh by the way, you should move COD to Sony. Activision cut their deal with Microsoft and now COD's main platform is Playstation.
Replace COD's spot with Young Conker, or something.
I'm not sure where you could put COD on the Sony bingo board, though. Maybe replacing the Vita spot since there's no reason to care about that system anymore.

Bullies you

I'm more focused on the kippah hes wearing.

This

What the fuck is even the point of owning an Xbox.

You don't go in someone's house to check how it looks without some kind of pretence, duh

I'll get to work on the plane.

To watch TV on your TV

I have no hopes or expectations. E3 is stupid and the hype and marketing bullshit it generates ends up hurting the games at the end of the day.

ID probably changed, comp crashed
This should probably be the last final variant I'm gonna shill hard so be sure to save it good goys, changed up some spaces to fit with recent announcements as well

The E3 expo will burn to the ground killing the CEOs of microsoft, nintendo, ubisoft, activison, zenimax, and EA.

Rerolling for E3 getting a visit from the religion of peace.

Let me give you a re-roll good user.

We need this so badly.

If the Muzzies won't do it, I'm sure Antifa will.

You mean Todd.

GOD WILLING

Someone should convince the crazier ones that E3 is a zionist front

But it is.

Hey speaking of the galaxy note, didn't that bankrupt whoever made it?

I am retarded, and also blind.

But it is a Zionist front.

I wish that the wishes of people who got/get dubs are nullified and nothing happens

A new Animal Crossing where you can have sex with the animals.

Are you jesting?
In Korea you can wake up from your Samsung phone's alarm clock, put on your Samsung clothes, travel to work in a Samsung vehicle, work at Samsung all day, travel back home to your Samsung apartment, check your mail and find a bill for your Samsung life insurance, turn on your Samsung TV, and watch a news segment about the military's new Samsung APCs.
Something as trivial as an exploding phone could never bankrupt them.

Why haven't anyone made a localization apologist bingo card? WHY?!

If the Muslims have any sense, they'd encourage video games. It keeps whites distracted, indoors, and out of shape.

People in the GG thread talked about it, but they agreed that the result would end up a clone of the "censorship" bingo card.

Yeah but do the islamists know that

I don't think you need video games to do that. (American) football is already doing a good job of it.

fucking hell it really has been that long.

Football, and other professional sports, are the other side of the same coin. Between sports and vidya, they keep almost all men distracted by shit that doesn't matter, living vicariously through their team/favorite player/character/etc.

Yes,that's why you don't see any attacks attempted there, if a snackbar was to happen it would have to be from a lone wolf slime who wants to imitate what the Zionist puppets created all over Europe.

So rile up a lone wolf muslim *shrug*

A new good FPS, either Metroid or an original IP, from Retro Studios.

I expect to get really drunk and I hope I'll die.

shit getting leaked so i will do a overview on this probably the week before E3.

Nintendo, please give me one last classic metroid game.

i think it helps that he keeps his politics to himself, at least as far as i know.

A new, non-shit Total War

Beyond Good and Evil 2 is announced and also is somehow good.

And you got dubs again, too bad L4D is a boring piece of shit and was the first bad game Valve made by releasing a sequel a year later.

It's Switch exclusive.

A new Animal Crossing where you can have sex with the animals.

I just want those gay niggers to finally show more of pic related. Its been a fucking year with almost complete radio silence.

I wish for Ubishit to outfuck every other horrible presentation they've ever done, a showing so terrible even normalfags who've barely even heard of E3 make fun of them.

I can wait for emulators.

He's such a sad little man.

I want the industry to die along with all of the casuals on Holla Forums.

I want everyone to die.
No, not just the niggers or the kikes or the shitskins.
Everyone.
A nuclear war, maybe? A meteor? I don't care. I just want to listen to embed related or something, looking through my window as the world burns down. All the normalfags running in fear, and I just laugh, as this suffering was long, long overdue for their ilk.

Either that, or a new Animal Crossing, I dunno.

It's taken me a fer days but I have finally figured out what I want from E3.

I want someone to announce a game with pre-order bonus, day one DLC and micro-transactions…. then I want the audience to boo and walk out on them.

Two things.

Far left field Capcom announces Megaman Legends3 for PS4 or Switch.

The PC event has a team made up from old Presto Studio members to announce The Journeyman Project 4.

Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord Butterlord

This

50% of my predictions will come true. 80% of the bonus will happen.

I need to get started on my bingo cards.

I want to believe, but I know deep down it's never going to happen

I only watch for shitposting at this point. I haven't been exited for a new game in years.

Trump comes in and gives a speech about how he loves videogames. This triggers the normalfags so badly, they leave in droves to latch onto something else.

Well, good luck with that Mr. President.

YES

Any non-brote drinking games from last year?

ewwwwwwwww

This made me heavily aroused.

Those are jap runes you mong.

Etrian Odyssey 5 English

Jesus Christ user, if you're this autistic over what country a manga is from you should at least be able to recognize Japanese.

You die as well.

Those are clearly Mongolian scriptures, anons.

oh yeah, checkin those wish granting dubs.

NISA, Treehouse, and 8-4 to be visited by the religion of peace. All work they have is destroyed and must be distributed to other companies. Or I learn Japanese

Give me a proper metroid game, something that reaches the levels at the very least that fusion, zero mission and am2r reached

A man can dream.

Lost my earlier cards in a hard drive crash back in early 2014. You can see my smile and optimism leaving over the years. I might come back and put in my predicted grades, but you can mostly figure them out from my statements, and I honestly don't know if I'll watch a single show this year, so not like it matters.

Excellent!

Bayonetta vs DMC

The only thing I want to know is the release date for State of Decay 2, and if coop cross play will still be included.

DMC5

amen

its sad how he used to stand for something good, now he is just another cuck trying to respect women.

Also didnt we have a bingo game every year E3 came around? or did it just end up becoming the report card?

Hoping for Dead Space 4 or reboot or something to continue the story. Also hoping we get a decent Silent Hill revive otherwise im just done giving Konami my hope.

Holy digity checked. this means double the luck for l4d3

A new Metroid game titled Another M

I think you mean "Devil May Cry 2" I can't wait to see more Donte

Funny way of saying NEVER EVER

I wish that the Bethesda, EA and Ubisoft conferences are a fucking disaster

Metroid: Addy D

Isn't that some indie studio? What is Devolver taking Squenix's spot this year?

I'm hoping for more like this.

I remember that one from last thread, hello again user.

Something actually good and replayable to shitpost about for years to cum.

You can visibly see my optimism and tolerance for shit vanish over the years.

Devolver is a publisher.
They're not obscure either. Here are some games they published
Among many others.

I love that moment only because it spawned this video.

You know I've seen so much talk about this lately. We can only hope someone is brave enough user.

Dubs confirm. Kek has spoken, E3 will be enriched.
>yfw it takes a suicide bomber to make E3 interesting again

I am disturbed my first thought was at least it would be somewhat of an improvement.

The political fallout from it alone could fuel an entire month kotaku articles. Though it makes me wonder, how many refugees does Los Angeles actually have?

What is even going to be at e3 this year?

OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
NOPE I'M OUT

Off the top of my head:

???

I DIDN'T POST THAT PICTURE

That purple E3 template sucks, it adds Devolver even though they've never been on E3 Report Cards in previous years, it drops Square Enix yet adds some shitty bonus crap instead. Whatever. I just like looking at different E3 report cards.

HE LIVES

Cancer

That's not a new picture.
Didn't he finish the game without saving like a week after it came out?

Fucking amazing, i'm in tears here.

I hate it now, pretty much. I don't even enjoy making fun of it anymore. I will inevitably pay attention to the newest content that E3 generates, simply by virtue of browsing the catalog. However, I can't be bothered to give a shit. Fuck the industry, may it burn.

think so
godspeed that glorious bastard

The headlines would be glorious

Devolver is having a press conference at E3 this year. Pretty sure the purple card is made just for companies with their own event.

Btw i'm currently replaying Goldeneye and Perfect Dark on the 1964 emu.

It's unbelievable how amazing games were back then, they aged pretty well too. Can't recall the last time i had that much fun playing a video game.

Breaking news on CNN:

GAMERS ARE DEAD

So Square is having a press conference this year or not? I know Devolver is but I really don't care to rate Devolver as much as I care to rate Square Enix.

The fuck is Square even doing lately?

drag on dragoon 4
calling it

If Square doesn't have anything then they won't have a conference this year.

Not to my knowledge, they will probably have their stuff in the Sony presser.

I'm pretty sure that's because Devolver is there this while while Square isn't.

*this year

Getting old sucks and one part that really sucks is forgetting shit that used to bring enjoyment. Anyway e3 will most likely be the same like the past few years. No innovation, no soul, and no death in sight.
Nintendo will talk about the switch console and new games(doubt any new ip's just treading same ground like everyone else).Sony and microsoft will tout around "exclusives" and vr shit most likely. Pc shit will be vr and indie shit as usual. Only hope I have is butterlord for my autism but I doubt it.
Oh yeah and don't forget about all that good goy propaganda from ubisoft and ea. No doubt we'll see a bunch of that. E3 has been a disappointment for a while.

I dunno why people are adding Devolver, but okay whatever.

I have no hope.
Microtransactions in games, Diablo 3 necromancer announced to be dropped (not just the beta version), Doomfist announced, Ubisoft to cuck with Dibursidee, dlc for ME Androgynous announced, Switch games announced. Information on the new non warriors Fire emblem game on the switch.
Some shitty Bioware announcement.

I predict that Bioware will launch a shitty DLC story to ME Angynoca that will suck. People will jizz themselves at whatever Blizzard shits into their waiting maw. Nintendo will give more info about Arms and the MH game on it and everybody will be disappointed by the framerate in both.

Looks like Devolver is taking Square's spot this year.

My hope is on Nintendo, Sony and Square (maybe Devolver too) since the rest is just SJW cancer.

Posting updated report card, old one was messy as shit.

If I remember correctly. Last time I excluded Square, but they did a thing & everyone missed it.

Need to take a hard look, not just at the schedule released by press & E3 site, but at other company websites to see what streams are happening. Don't wanna drop the ball again.

READ THE THREAD YOU BLIND NIGGER

It's only been 3 years user, give it until 2020 before Kojima shows anything other than prerendered cutscenes.

You say that like he's the only person working on it.

ISIS bombs it

None. I don't want being fucked by false expectations
All games will be downgrades and/or complete shit.
quake champions is just overwatch but with even less skill, so shit.

A new console will be released. Hopefully by an older company that time had forgot still existed.

It doesn't really matter.
if doubles E3 will be a disappointment for Holla Forums either way caling it

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAPPEN. FLOAT THIS INDUSTRY DOWN THE RIVER

A good AoE 1 remake.

Yes!
You fucked it.

It took MGS5 about 8 years after MGS4 before it was released. After about 4 years of development they released the debut trailer and for 2 more years we only got prerendered cutscenes.

Trust me, 2020 is being incredibly generous.

Peace Walker didn't look like trailers and pre-rendered cutscenes to me.

Peacewalker was in development alongside MGS5

Someone posted my 2015 card and edited it for this year, so here's the actual, current 2017 one. Devolver is being slow as hell getting their start time out, and I didn't want to spread it until then. Whatever, they're too slow.
There's also a dark theme version, since I thought it might interest people and all it took was hiding some layers. It's also even an smaller file size.

Devolver Digital press conference proof:
twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/864601666221420545

It wasn't a terrorist attack, it was an anonymous truck donation.

ITS NOT GOING TO BE TES 6 YOU DINDUS
TODD ALREADY TOLD YOU THEY AREN'T WORKING ON TES
THEY REGISTERED NEW PRODUCT NAMES
INCLUDING STARFIELD

E3 is like a smorgasbord of horrific and hilarious failure, a continuous trainwreck that can, at worst, be boring, and at best, be either laughably bad and provide endless hours of entertainment or maybe even good and announce some good games.
It's like christmas for cynical virgins.

The fun is seeing Companies trying to be cool and relatable only to fail horribly, Ubisoft is pretty good at fucking up in hilarious ways.

2018 will be the year Bethesda crashes.

Bethsada is hyper normalfag tier, they aren't going anywhere.

What the fuck are you talking about, any time they release any game, it's bought in droves, and that isn't stopping any time soon.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Devolver mostly publish indie games.
Some of them are very good, like Hotline Miami.
I'd be somewhat hopeful of their show, they've got a good track record.

Reggie finishes the video with
"And Now for a look at game I'm sure everyone thought was long dead…"

…You get a closer look at the person on the dragon, and realize it's ridley.
You hadn't realized it before, but the girl riding the dragon has to be a very young Samus Aran1

For the sake of tolerance and inclusiveness, they should definitively lead by the example.

A Panzer Dragoon game… one day user.

…Well it looks cool, but that probably gets old fast. How are you supposed travel a banch of caves and ruins with a giant dragon behind you.
And how could they fuck up the story so bad that a young samus and ridley are working together like that.

Both questions are answered as Samus motions for ridly to follower her inside a small dark cave.
Without any heasitation, he bursts into some kind of magic dusts and flows around samus

For just a moment, Samus Dissolves as well, and reforms as an adult with dragon wings and an arm resembling ridley's head.

Close up on Samus's face reveals her eyes aren't human.

Metroid: SA-X

Or if you want to go even cheesier

I am comfortable in filling this out right now.

A new era.

Elder Scrolls 6: Morrowind II

Because we didn't have enough Morrowind in Morrowind
So we added Morrowind to Skyrim
And Morrowind to ESO

3 x 2 = 6 :^)

Scalebound isn't that long dead, user.

Speaking of that new Quake, does anybody have the video of TB defending it viciously?

Until I got a clearer look at the picture, I thought that was HTTYD.

I just pulled a bunch of images of google. I'm not 3D rendering an X-parasite clone of young samus and ridley just for an e3 prediction post

Gee, looks like someone doesn't care much about E3.