Did i do good, Holla Forums?

did i do good, Holla Forums?

No, you made a shit thread about something everyone pirates for ages.

You're posting here, which means you must have fucked something up along the way

t-thanks, guys

This isn't reddit or neogaf.

Why do you need strangers to validate you user?

f-fuck off

i dont, i just enjoy shitposting

two diamonds in the rough
I hope you'll like 'em, but they're not for anybody
MDK especially isn't the best version on PS1, but I had fun with it

I dunno user, I'm pretty sure it's because you're afraid of your penis.

i played the shit out of MDK as a little kid, and i do love me some LoK. every now and then i go back and play it over again, but the PS1 version is superior in some aspects to the PC version and its also really sought after.

Are those discs even still playable, I wonder.

i like my penis though

its more likely because hes probably from reddit

Wait, how is the Playstation version of MDK? I've only ever played the PC version.

look everyone OP's a nigger
look, he's a nigger
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

actually yeah, ive got a bunch of ps1 games i still play every now and then for giggles, crash in particular makes a good party game.

That's good to know, haven't unboxed my discs since emulators got good enough.

ive yet to invest in a living room emulator box, and drinking with others near my baby is a big no no

>>>/tumblr/

pretty good considering what they had to work with, but some animation frames are missing, since Kurt was basically a bunch of sprites made to cycle in a certain order, depending on what he was doing, and PS1 does not have the ram for that
there's other drawbacks, but I don't remember exactly
Digital Foundry has a pretty good vid on MDK and its different ports

that actually sounds pretty interesting

Do you like to be with people? If the answer is "no", then welcome to Holla Forums.

Legacy of Kain is actually pretty fucking terrible on original hardware thanks to the constant loading (whoever designed it wasn't at the top of their game, SK is known for good writers not good programmers). I suggest playing it on a PS3 if you have it as that may reduce load times (though I played a downloaded version so that may have been what reduced the loads).

I have an SNES and I plan on getting a PS1 soon. What's the best looking game on each console? I mean in the sense of artistic direction and stylistic choices, not "pushing the hardware".

I'm a sucker for games with comfy ass pixel art.

Wip3out 3 both pushes the hardware and has fantastic artistic direction, though I personally much prefer Wipeout 2097/XL
Crash Team Racing is a great looking game as well
Vagrant Story is a personal favorite, and there's definitely a style to it, but I don't know if there's enough of it to warrant a wholehearted recommendation. Same goes for Xenogears, Chrono Cross and Final Fantasy 9.
Vib Ribbon, Parappa the Rapper always looked cool to me, but I don't know if they're actually any good.

there's a guy in the thread literally saying LoK isn't that much worse and not even worse in every regard
please get your master-race larping ass back to 4chan, or do them a favor as well and stick to reddit

What the fuck are you even babbling about? That is the most buzzword-laden word salad of a post I've seen in weeks.

you're not the brightest bulb, are you

You're trying way too hard to fit in.

muh audio compression tho

see above