Fighting Game General: Naughty Friends Edition

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is confirmed for PS4, PS3 and PSVita. Release date is July 20 in Japan in physical and digital on PS4. Digital only for PS3 & Vita.
Erika Wagner has been confirmed as Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late [st]'s second new character for the console release.
Ed confirmed as SFV's next DLC character. He uses simplified inputs compared to the rest of the roster: youtube.com/watch?v=ux3YpaUbBAM
Starfire, Red Hood and Subzero confirmed as the first 3 DLC characters: youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA
Microtransaction model confirmed to only affects colors and fast unlock stuff.
Darkseid is preorder exclusive at release. PowerGirl, Zoom and John Stewart are special skins available on some pre-order bundles.
Two guest characters from other franchises confirmed as DLC and Season Pass users. Harada is asking who the fans wants to be in the game.
Costumes and modes were also confirmed as DLC. Release date is June, 1st. Eliza confirmed as a preorder character. Will be put as a regular DLC a month later.
Gameplay and characters available detailed: archive.is/nIcyP
Release date is September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, other 5 DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk.
Console version will be released in Japan on May 25th, May 26th in North America. May 31 on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/631560/GUILTY_GEAR_Xrd_REV_2_Upgrade/
There'll be a retail version of the game compatible with the ones who update their normal game with the DLC.
KoF XIV is up for pre-order on steam. Pre-ordering the game gives you instant access to the closed beta. The game is also 20% off if you pre-order. Unlike KoFXIII Steam Edition, however, you still have to purchase the DLC characters seperately.
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system.
Tohru Sakurai, series creator of Arcana Heart, has passed away eariler this month.
SEGA plans to revive older IPs: archive.is/Ii1Lu
Mr Wizard has released a rankings list based on the number of entrants for each game at EVO on twitter: twitter.com/MrWiz/status/862044228217470976
EVO 2017 will feature 9 games: Blazblue CF, GuiltyGear Xrd Rev2, Injustice2, KOFXIV, SFV, Melee, Smash Bros. WiiU, Tekken7 and UMvC3.
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, T7, SFV, KOFXIV, SMash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Ultra Street Fighter 2 was released in the west: youtube.com/watch?v=gjjBKXC2Fo4
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=jKIXxF-oFfg
Kemono Friends Fighter Staring Not-Leona: youtube.com/watch?v=f6vmfguGB0w
Punch Planet new video: youtu.be/muuPzaVu6C4
Cerebrawl new character: youtube.com/watch?v=ayHtKpk5ib4
Trajes Fatais(TRAF) will be released outside of Brazil under the name TRAF: Suits of Fate
Fightin' Herds latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=ipvxFkQ4iaw
Pocket Rumble got a Switch release: youtube.com/watch?v=d2x_eumG-Zo
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord Group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
Fighters and 1cc are back: 8ch.net/fighters/catalog.html & 8ch.net/1cc/catalog.html
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K6vFR
discord.gg/SzznHH
horibuna.web.fc2.com/AH3LM/index.html
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3
archive.is/4LcTZ
keeponrock.in/?char1=jko
archive.is/pifxU
gamebillet.com/tekken-7-deluxe-edition?affiliate=971341c6-ed95-4cec-8335-0dcaae8806f7
gamebillet.com/tekken-7?affiliate=971341c6-ed95-4cec-8335-0dcaae8806f7
steamcommunity.com/app/389730/discussions/0/1291817208491607885/
sirlin.net/articles/sf
avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/5/21/arcade-tekken-7-fated-retribution-is-getting-the-console-cha.html
smash.gg/tournament/combo-breaker/events/king-of-fighters-xiv/brackets/134687/379842
smash.gg/tournament/combo-breaker/events/king-of-fighters-xiv/brackets/134687/379844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last Thread Archive: archive.is/K6vFR

Post mains

Should I preorder Tekken 7 on steam?

also

When's Mahvel?

get off my board

Any good resources for Arcana Heart? KoF XIV and UNIELst are gonna be my main focus for awhile but I figure I better start practicing AH just for when that six star port or AH4
happens.

Nah, there isn't a discount or any bonuses so you might as well wait to see how the port turns out or to see if it has denuvo

Release date of MvCi is in the OP.
As for Tekken7, I should say to wait at least until they deconfirm denuvo or other bullshit. The game doesn't even have a discount for preorder or early adopters so you can wait.

From the last thread:

XIV is somewhat of a fusion of XIII (as base) with '98 and 2002 mechanics and "feeling". Like, XIV is slower more like '98 but without its retarded hitboxes that are more in line with 2002 but not like XIII.
XIV also has cancels from normals and command normals by spending meter that create much bigger combos than '98 but not as hard as 2002/XIII or crazy like XIII.
'98 also has crazy damage output for normals during Advanced/Extra activation making characters like Chang and Ralf really scary and on the upper half of the tier list.

checkered

Arcana Heart discord: discord.gg/SzznHH
Look it up for the #resources. There's plenty of information.

horibuna.web.fc2.com/AH3LM/index.html
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3

Thanks

Odd- Main Hwoarang
Even- Main Steve Fox

Are the red squares the hitboxes for hitting the opponent and the blue squares the hitboxes for getting hit?

It most certainly will have Denuvo.

Yeah it's has a 99.99999% of haven't denuvo since Bamco's statement regarding the last tales game haven't it. But there is still that small microscopic chance that harada tells them to cut that shit out.

Out of the realistic options, Kiryu seems to be requested a lot for Tekken 7's premium DLC.
Lets speculate for fun, how would his heat mechanic work since it's different from regular meters? Would they be reaching just to find low attacks for him? Would Majima be a better pick for all previous questions?

He's not gonna be in Tekken 7 because we're going to put him in VF6 instead.

This shit just keeps getting worse.
archive.is/4LcTZ
Capcom really is run by brain-damaged individuals.

You guys just don't understand, SFV continues to add depth with each update, and if you don't understand that, you just need to get better at the game.

What the fuck

Like fucking why? that could have at least added a fresh small mechanic to that boring fucking game.

I know, right?

Truly the best fighting game of the year.

That stage is fucking UGLY. Easily the worst stage in SFV right now.
Why does Capcom even try when Injustice 2 is out and Tekken 7 is around the corner. Both games have amazing environments on the same engine.

I understand that it's intended as a throwback to Vega's fight in II, but that was something only the computer could do

Let's play a game guys.
One of these is on Unreal 3. The other is on Unreal 4.

Which one is which??

Budokai 3.

But why? can't they just disable that wall-climbing shit?

Crapcom is fucking retarded.

Fuck it. I wanted to see this shit in ESPN.

If they were smart they'd just do shit like "Hold a button when selecting and then the cage turns to vertical bars that can't be climbed". But this is capcom, they didn't even do a simple low tide version of the beach stage

Sucks man.

This is Duty Fighter V, the only ones who play this seriously or at all is because they want those capcom and sponsor shekels. After you have dumped all that time in a shit game you are not going to do something that gets you banned from capcom events and throw it all away.

user, you don't understand. I would be the type to do that. I don't care about money, I'd do it for the giggles.

They'd probably cancel the match and disqualify or you something.

So it costs meter to get on the damn thing too?

Good, I could periscope the whole thing on my phone, and prove that they'd disqualify me over something as retarded as a costume.

Hell, they could just made this into a challenge mode only thing for that Vega throwback, but once again the fucking developers left in Capcom are goddamn incompetent.

Truly I don't understand, I mean, you could:
-Spend months practicing and getting gud at SFV (with the suffering that implies) for a day of giggles and making a point that everyone knows: capcom are censor retards
or
-Play a good game for months and have fun all that time and let SFV to die like it deserves

fuck you

I don't see the problem, but being that big of a shitlord sounds like a good time to me.

fuck you too

nice edit btw

You are the hero we need.

I would but I don't have the patience to deal with SFV, especially now that KoF is out.

I'm in the same state of mind, my man. Imagine if you got to the grand finals or at least the top 8 and pulled something like that. The amount of drama (and more importantly, lulz) that that would generate would make it completely worth it.

That's exactly my thoughts.

Combo Breaker starts tomorrow, what are you gonna watch?

Mine:

Friday - Mystery/CvS2/SC2
Saturday - T7/SC2/KoF/VSav/T7
Sunday - VSav/KoF

I hope that VSav Top 8 gets uploaded later, I'm sacrificing it for KoF.

did they fix ranked mode and lobbies in rev2?

are you planning to play eliza on a competitive level? there isn't much of a reason to preorder it otherwise, especially on pc.

lots of people want kiryu but i'd kind of expect a more well known character than that. every harada fighter has a gimmick for normalfag pandering and that isn't present in t7 yet. i'd rather get majima tbh.

i'll never understand why people think this looks better than a 2d stage

was wall climbing ever a relevant tactic in the alpha games?

even (((ultrachen))) have more or less admitted in their own way that sfv is garbage
ksb with jiyuna openly shitting on the game for hours was the best commentary sfv has had yet
the entire audience walked out for top 8 too

i'm gonna be really sad when yipes turns into this in a few months

american vsav is kind of infuriating to watch

When did that happen? Same thing happened at Absolute Battle 7 after the KI tournament. Half the audience just bailed.

Why is my dick hard?

Some Blaz and Rev2, that's about it. Not going to be able to see a lot of either unfortunately.

Probably just gonna watch KoF and SC2

Rip SFV again

Still looks more fun than SFV.

Exactly

This feels like one of those weird ass fighting games from the 90's that flew under everyone's radar. Might be cool if the price is right.

But;

Nether fucked the character models in MKX, but the scnerarios look quite good indeed. I wish they had at least four more. Pic related would be my pics.

Mileena's thighs alone could almost make me forgive the animations.

Remember this? Gods fighting should be something for quite a while. And only Smite did it more effectively. A shame.

SJW CUCKS!

Standards this low should be a bannable offense.

Yes, and yellow is for grab range.

So, are they expecting modders to put Sagat in the game and make themselves an arcade mode?

You're fucking nuts kiddo.

posting
changed my second main to Lili
as much as a love Xanadu too many people I play with are wise to his tricks, my new main team is Alice/Angel/Geese
I took out Joker and Bane as secondaries

so instead of actually fixing the game, and adding the Alex, Ibuki SF3 skins and the Akiman Chun-li skin; what they promised about a year ago, they give us a deliberately banned stage so you can climb on walls or some shit.
it feels like Ono has one of those spinning-wheels with the pointer and he writes shit like "more ridiculous costumes" "add another stage" "add an intentional banned stage" and a minuscule sliver he's written "fix the game" and he's wondering how long can he spin the wheel until it lands on it.

That specific model looks like crap. The costume is the only decent thing about it.

Only when the wrong people are in charge of art direction.

Shouldn't Mr. Howard have more than one goose-heads?

I think we should start using pastebins for shit like the resources section. The OP is honestly too bloated right now and combining that messy washlist of links into one could help reduce it.

Just start hitting the gym. And the psychiatrist, and hormone dispensary as well as the cosmetic surgeons.

I've been working out for almost 2 years now and I've gained about 40 pounds of muscle in that time. It's the psychiatrist, and hormone treatment, as well as the fact I'd make an ugly girl and my last bit of dignity that keep me from doing the rest.

start saving up for those ass implants user
mileena has manshoulders so you're gonna make it

Don't b a hater.

If you're going anyway then yeah do it but obviously, don't disclose any details about yourself here or elsewhere regarding your plan and your identity just in case.

In these threads you will always see people bashing MK9 Mileena, and yet, she is always arround. Because she is that good. But when people talk about her model, I really wonder how selective they are when most 3D fighters have similar issues:
Nether should really return to real actors and acctress, and base their whole bodies in 3D scanning.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

fuck off ono

Handjobs.

You mean crushing pocky sticks in a baseball glove?

If they add him (and they should he's one of the most fitting characters) I don't think they'll give him meter. His HEAT will just but translated into Tekken's RAGE system. I don't think he'd suit having meter since he has no ranged attacks or would he jump like like Akuma/Eliza.

These would be my pics. I would like to keep it fighter related.

Is that that really obscure Fatal Fury 3D fighting game? That game was surprisingly fun.

You're talking about Wild Ambition? Is the game any good?

I guess even bottomfeeders have their pride, huh?

Man I gotta watch that sfv lulz

It was pretty fun from what I remember though really wasn't expecting much so I was pleasantly surprised.

It's a okay game. The graphics are slightly lower than the street fighter ex series but you can have a lot of fun playing. The soundtrack is cool too.

Nice. Really nice.

posting.

(checked)
T-thanks, "dad".

It's a fighting game you shits of course the women look like dudes, if they were realistically depicted they'd either be testosterone mutants or not look strong at all, the middle ground was the only choice.

Realism is dumb, little girls make the best fighting game characters.

girl Rock reminds me of Leo

That post gave me a good chuckle.

Rachel doesn't even fight. Her familiars do everything for her because she's OP
Poison Ivy should've be the same way

ST's sprites weren't too ridiculous tbh. I dunno, what's wrong with tasteful ladies with realistic bods and martial arts prowess.

Nigger, you guys constantly talk about SF5, MKX and Injustice (1 and 2). You all have not only low standards, but also very bad taste in gaming.

c'mon nao fam

You forgot to shill USF4 and post the exact same webms

Well then by that logic, everyone on Holla Forums has shit taste, seeing how much we all talk about Fallout 4 and other shitty flavor of the month AAA titles.

I'm not saying these are not complete trash, famigo.

usfiv is better than mkx, mk9, sf5 and those weird ass injustice games.

I never visit those threads, but yes I agree, you all have shit taste.

Look, you niggers are just a bunch of wankers. The only thing you care about is hot woman. That's why guys hate sfiv and mk9, because the female characters in those games look like shit. But sf5 and mkx are okay because the girls in those games are hot. There is no other reason to ever defend those games.

found the woman.
They always respond with social based insults when cornered.

Men will call you a shithead, which is a physical insult, while women default to "nobody likes you" since it's an actual fear women have to deal with since woman culture is based around social contacts instead of taking care of the house by moving outside of a community to actually get the green and resources necessary for survival.

is this real?

Where are the webms user. You're weekly recycled shitposts aren't the same without them

Because only Vega can do a special move off the fence. It's the same as it was in SF2.

It would be nice to have Chun-Li climb the fence so that Ibuki can climb it behind her and stuff her face in Chun's puss

Truly bad taste in gaming.

I know why it's only vega, I'm just saying they could have easily made the rest of the roster climb the fence

Bullshit
All these chicks could kick the average guy's ass without any issues

Maybe your ass, and I seriously doubt you are even close to average. Even if you are experienced, your body mass plays a big role. The human body is fragile.

OK buddy.

Maybe the average american and your ass.

This is how I tell you have never worked a you have been a fat fuck for your whole life.

Did you forget to take your hormone pills or something

This average guy still has more upper and lower body strength, a better center of mass, more mass, and a better pivot. Without any issues? I really doubt it.

Street Fighter V is the official lolcow fighter because it keeps getting worse.

Doesn't seem to be the case in Sweden and Germany (cough rape stream from Sweden cough).

user, you have no idea how much stronger the male body is. Even when a girl looks ripped she still struggles to match the average male. Look it up. Biology is a homo.

Ok, beat up a professional MMA fighter and upload it on youtube. While you're at it post the gorilla warfare tough guy copypasta.

Yeah, my point was precisely that female MMA fighters can win against average Joe's. Are your hormones OK?

Technique is more important than weight and strength when fighting.
At least you're making the point that it'd be less than easy and not that he'd win.

This is how I tell you have never been in a fight.
Strike 2

I'm not talking about strength. My point is precisely that those girls don't look very tough at all.

Nice No True Scotsman.
Also wrong. I know because I did martial arts when I was younger. Maybe you just watch street fights

You said "without any issues" dumbo, they could totally lose due to massive human sexual dimorphism. Technique is only important for people who never fought but like to pretend they know fighting, I don't give a shit about technique, if they are MMA fighters it means they have more fighting experience, only problem is that they experience is probably geared toward fighting other women in the same weight class as them, you are leaving out important details to hammer your fighting women fetish.

Strike 3.
Congrats you broke the system, strike 4

That's one fucktarded commercial right there.

Autism
Beat up an MMA fighter and post it here, I'll wait.

The average guy doesn't know how to fight.
I don't know where you're getting these implications from.
This is silly.
My martial arts teacher fought against a dude who was twice his size once. The big dude couldn't even touch him, he just toyed around with him. Technique is very important.

It isn't
There is a reason why fights are separated by weightclass not "technique" class.

The reason is triggering 98d8b8 apparently.
I'm guessing it's a 3DPD with penis envy

Because you can't measure technique objectively like you can measure weight.
This doesn't mean an experienced fighter won't win against a bigger guy who's not as experienced.

Now you're dodging me.
Post the video.

exactly this, even the biggest guys can be taken down in one hit. Fighting is not easy.

This doesn't mean an experienced fighter won't win against a bigger guy who's not as experienced.
Depends entirely on how big of a guy we are talking.
No person can dodge every single attack thrown their way and if your opponent outweighs by a lot you a single hit would knock you down for good. The "experience" part in fights is largely instinctive rather than knowledge.
Every single martial art practitioner will tell you the same.

I said average guy specifically, not 7 feet giant.

You were arguing that technique is more important than weight or strength which is patently false.

you say average, but you mean loser faggot way below average.

4u

I hate all of you so much.

Welcome to Holla Forums. Enjoy your stay when shit like this happens.

I mean what I said.

And?
Nothing I said contradicted it.

Jesus, are you all such fucking faggots that this upsets you so fucking much?
OK I'm out. Enjoy each other's dicks.

Tell me a cool story of you perfecting a guy in your local scene, user. It'll make both of us feel better.

This guy in [local scene] which is full of [undesirables] that are [undesirable physical trait] challenged me to [game I don't like or play] in front of [crowd of retards] and he chose [SSS-tier character] and I chose [Z-tier character] and I perfected him for [x rounds and/or sets] and he [emotional response] while I [smug expression of derision] and left. They disbanded. I continue to play [game that is not popular locally] and [non-sequitur expressing desire for VF5 PC port]

That aside who are some good Jack-Os to watch?

beautiful

Nicely done.

I was being earnest, but this is good too.

I just want to show you guys how bad I am at VF

Wait a second I just understood it

Your OC?
It´s a damn good OC.

Well, that's why real fights are boring and games are cool, I like fightan girls super strong for no real reason.

Neato, Double One!

Every time I see a new western fighting game I can't help but giggle at how utterly generic they are.

Is this shit seriously the best they can think up?

I haven't actually seen this scene uneditied, remixed, or parodied in years. It surreal looking at it now and knowing the lines like a 6th sense. This scene has been embedded in my mind like a shitposting instinct or something.

I have a fear that one day I'm gonna get matched with LTG in some game and he's gonna kick my ass.

No it's just some jap doodles I took off twitter

Just don't play shitty games, he only plays shitty games

Every time I see you post with your nametag on I can't help but remember that time you were so starved for attention you went into an unrelated thread and shilled your game while namefagging as though you had every right in the world to strut in and beg for (you)s.
you were clean for weeks, dude, why do you make me call you out again? why do you keep doing this?

I'll give you all the attention you want, you little diva.

You know damn well that namefaggotry isn't well received on anonymous imageboards because having an Identity goes against the very Idea of it, so that's the first reason.

Also you have been talking about this game and showing bits and pieces of art without a single bit of actual gameplay.

I was intending to only namefag on the Fighting Game general so people know who I am.

I don't have gameplay to show yet. As I said I had a bit of a setback where the character rigs need to be redone, which means we have to redo a bunch of animations, so I'll have to wait for however long that takes.

Also I didn't mean to delete that post

>but people need to know who I am

As said, namefagging isn't exactly something you should be doing on an annoymous imageboard. I understand you want to show off your game, just don't go full Yandev.

Image related.

keeponrock.in/?char1=jko

Make a kickstarter and a patreon page.

I intend to do that later.

The original thread was better

Oh shit, I forgot GG had a site like this. Thanks, and I think I'm just going to settle on her and Jam and see where that takes me.

What an unoriginal name. Why's he called Duncan? Is it supposed to be a reference to the Dunkaroos mascot?

Reminder that it has a sister site for BB called keeponblaz.in if you're interested.

Its the furfags name
archive.is/pifxU

Post the rest of those angel pictures, I know there's at least two more!

F

T7 Spoilers

(checked)
Give this man a medal

I don't speak frog

Supposedly Jin is talking about "finishing the fight." When Namco said the Mishima story finale, that might not have been entirely true, since Jin is more Kazama than Mishima. I just found the screenshots.

(checked)
Somehow I doubt it, wouldn't be surprised if the f,N,d,d/f+2 characters all return for Tekken 8 and we also get 2 new Mishimas who are bastard children of Kazuya and another bastard child of Heihachi
Nice Andy on the picture.

I just want to know who Akuma loses to that makes him so depressed he literally goes Akuma Matata

How the fuck do I get good at Marvel?

I run a Hulk/Nemesis/Sentinel team. I don't know how in the world to play this game, and I keep thinking it just revolves around stupid shit, so all I do is gamma charge with drone assist cover until I hit something. I eat shit a lot but when it blows stuff up it feels so good.

I don't really want to switch to Haggar, I'm thinking of swapping Nemesis for Dormammu. I have a lot to learn about this game, but I mainly want to figure out what to do when I'm in neutral with Hulk. Anyone know?

It's the same in Marvel on Steam and USF4.

These games really need a "# of players online right now" at the main menu.

Does Fightcade has a #players option?

Coooooooeeeeeeee

Jack-O mains go and stay go

I don't like how Tekken 7 requires 60gb of free space.

Is it true that the story is only about Kazuya and Heihachi and each character story has only ONE fight?

Nope. The difference is huge in the upper body. This is why all the girls in games like Street Fighter are basically kicking characters, since the lower body strength is much closer to their male counterpart (but still marginally less built than men).

It's on sale but not on steam.
gamebillet.com/tekken-7-deluxe-edition?affiliate=971341c6-ed95-4cec-8335-0dcaae8806f7
gamebillet.com/tekken-7?affiliate=971341c6-ed95-4cec-8335-0dcaae8806f7

Honestly I wouldn't even be mad because I don't care too much about story mode. How I am mad because story mode is the reason it was delayed and it's sounding like it's short and forgettable. Niggers should've just put all the money into a better Tekken Force mode or a death by degrees upgrade. Not worth the delay.

Damn it!

You dun goofed. PC is where European Guilty Gear scene is at. It's at a consistent 200~ people at almost any given time since release and it's likely going to increase once Rev2 comes out and people are assured of less jewery. Still, it's hard to believe it's so dead on the day of release on PS? Seems like a flop and that could mean Arcsys going back to full price releases only. Maybe they should've added more than two characters? Or maybe it'd be wise not to release in a time full of other anime and/or fighting game releases?

Anyway, is it true that the story mode, as of now, is about 30 minutes long and contains little but barely moving talk except for one fight where Ky wrecks Sol very hard and destroys his sword too

Wow Im really good at fucking up my post when Im waking up. But yeah most SF girls are based on kicks (Chun, Cammy, Juri, etc… I'd even say Ibuki) because of that muscle mass difference.

There's still characters like Makoto and Karin though, which is great because realism in videogames is literal cancer.

Looking at it now there's people in the yurop lobby though, are you sure there wasn't some hiccup? I think the France lobbies are the ones every european player flocks to for some reason. Also, what said. It seems most pillars of the community moved to PC and there's even less reason to get the console version now that the PC release is only 5 days behind.

Mods!

I'll try again later, not sure if it was some kind of technical error or if I just had bad luck at that time.

Guess I could buy it on PC as well. I prefer playing fightans on console because I don't like always booting up Windows for games I play frequently and Wine tends to have issues from time to time, especially with Steam.

never looked at the story mode of any GG game so I can't tell you anything about it, sorry.

Does it matter? I mean, it's a video game in anime style. I'm not sure they are taking reallity in consideration.

Watch the video, the mod have dark hair colors.

Learn to read

Makoto & Karin may punch more than kick but they are less visually buff in the upper body though than the male counterparts even if the damage they do says otherwise.

My point? The average SF male is yuge.

Vanessa

Then choose those colors. Jurifags are the worst..

No u.

Can anyone relate with my autism? I'm a kyokushin karateka (4th dan black belt right now) and ever since I was a kid whichever fightan I played I always somehow gravitate towards characters who are also karatekas, provided that they actually somewhat look like they're doing karate, so
for example shotos are out of the question, but Makoto is A-OK (and also my main in Third Strike as you might expect). Even when I pick up a new fightan and I try my hardest to pick someone who isn't karateka, after a month or so I end up maining the karateka anyway. The only exception so far is Tekken for some reason unknown to me, where I main Lei, but since he most likely isn't returning for 7 I suspect there's about a 70% chance I'll pick up Jin and about a 30% chance that it'll be another Mishima.

I can relate a little. I do judo and since the first time I played SF I've played Ryu because his grabs are judo moves

It should be illegal

I want Kotaku to leave

whatever you say pal.

Do you play Goh in VF?

Marvel is shit; play TvC

fucking gay

Is tekken just footsies and pretty set combos depending on the stage? I've been watching some top 8s and it seems like there aren't special moves or supers except for Akuma obviously. I saw a King do a bogus amount of damage with some ridiculous grab rolling around on the floor. Other than renting some Tekken title for ps2 back in the day I've never really touched it.

What's the fucking point?

Makoto is hype as fuck in 3S

This.

If he went through all this trouble, couldn't he have fixed this too?

Actually I've only played VF at a friends house (I don't even know what number it was and they were only 2 fights) and only used Akira.
But looking at Goh's moveset he looks really fun so I'll get VF5 and give him a try.
Also I always use Goro Daimon in my KoF teams and Dragunov in Tekken (I know sambo is not judo but it's the closest in the game).

That's not autism at all, just decent taste. Chucking fruity pebbles all day is for prancing lala homo boys.

Spacing and keeping control of where you and (to some extent) your opponent is crucial for high-level play. Being able to reliably backdash and punish whiffing will make you win against a huge bulk of players.
You do bonus damage at the wall with each hit so people refine their combos to "wall carry" which means they're tailored more so to travel a long distance than doing max damage, allowing them to reach that wall and potentially have a higher damage combo. They can screw the combo up, though. How the victim is being floated in the air can cause them to crash into it at an odd angle. Tournaments have been decided based on clutch moments like that.

There's lots of special moves now. Power crush which is pretty much delayed armor on a special move. It can be activated any time and every character's power crush is unique. Low attacks bypass the armor (interrupting it). The armor is delayed so you have to wind it up. Not a panic move.

Rage Arts are super moves. Full armor and high damage that is based on how low your health is. Lower health = higher damage. They can be used in combos or standalone. Most of them are very unsafe, full launch punishable. I think only Hwoarang's is safe, mostly from the push-back. Can only be used once per round per character. Some are cancellable immediately or half-way through the move. For example when Paul's Rage Art hits you can decide if you want to let it play out as a regular super or cancel it so it's a big launcher. Depending on the stage, when it hit (possibly already in a combo) and Paul's health, either one could have higher damage potential.They expend your 'rage' which can also be used for…
Rage Attacks. Enhanced versions of moves with in-built armor with no delay that can only be used when in rage mode (less than 30% health AFAIK). Once used the rage is gone. They can be used for pressure (almost universally leave you at high + frames), extend combos, armor through an opponent attack to win the round etc. Each character's is unique and some can be cancelled or cause unique affect on the victim. Dragunov and King's rage attacks on a standing opponent will cause a huge launch. If blocked they leave the opponent crouching or for Dragunov have big pushback. If done in a combo it will cause the victim to slam to the ground and squirm around a bit, allowing for a guaranteed ground attack which does NOT combo scale making it often better than a rage attack and overall massive combo damage potential. You can cancel some like Jin's which is just a barrage of his regular moves, all with armor and faster. Good for pressure and are a mixup in their own way. Also high damage potential and I think it wallsplats at the end, which would break the wall if it's that kind of stage (extending the combo).

And finally having 'rage' means all strikes (not grapples) have slightly higher damage output. It used to be a huge boost in T6/TT2 but it's only a small increase. But again, depending on the stage and where you and the opponent are, not using any special rage moves and keeping the damage boost for all strikes might have higher damage potential, especially for character's whose rage attacks don't spike or lead to scale-resetting combo enders.

There's a lot of opportunities to escape the grab before it comes to that. He is the main grappler character so it's natural for him to have options like that. Tekken health bars are small. Remember grapples also don't get any bonus from rage so King misses out on that damage bonus potential for a big chunk of his game.

I suggest going into practice mode of a newer tekken, doing combos that hit walls, ground attack, grapples etc and keep an eye on the damage log. You'll see that strikes do above 100% damage on standing opponent, grapples do exactly 100% no matter how far in a combo and certain hits reset the combo scaling just because the last hit was timed well at a wall or on the floor.

/blog

Kek

25% smaller seem somewhat normal size.

Also now that I'm back I can say I'm humbled by the choice of the OP's picture

steamcommunity.com/app/389730/discussions/0/1291817208491607885/
Tekken 7 has Denuvo confirmed.

You really should, Goh looked really fun to me to so I picked him up for VF4: Evo, as you might expect, I switched to Jean in VF5FS despite my best efforts to stick to Goh, I just can't help myself I guess.

Yup, rather than picking a shoto doing stupid helicopter kick moves, throwing furballs and doing stupid jumping uppercuts you can do REAL MAN'S moves if you just pick Makoto

Thank you, how kind.

Glad I didn't preordered it. Will get the thing when it's, at least, 50% off.

Keep the good work. If I could ask for something, Zarina, Jade, Laura and Lisa for maximum chocolate power.

GigaDev, I do admire your taste in muscle girls, but at least they are trying yo not go only animu anorexic girls that most games have. Look at how almost all the KOF ladies have the building of a common woman in general. Or the disappointment that is Xrd Baiken.

What a shame

Dropped like a pork chop on rammadan.

Good thing I didn't preorder knowing that Bamco would do this shit.

Wow, thank you user. I really hope Tekken 7 goes well and has good online. Still going to hold out on buying it, but I really do want something that's active, not too daunting but can still be demanding. Although it was pretty fucking retarded I loved the anime movie for some reason.

I wonder how many people will try to defend this.

Normalfags and millennials.

A separate thread outside of this thread will be made and reach 300 posts

chocolate it is

I fucked up and lost the previous scene. While trying to recover I found I had this in the barrel, but never completed it.

Spooky stream is up, Tencent's new FTG

Sometimes i stand in front of the mirror and scream

CHESS TOE

THIS IS UNFORGIVEABLE!

I'm glad I'm not a Tekken fan

Oh damn, and I was going to def by an switch and re-remake of 6 year old re-remake, but this is totes a deal breaker.

Make juri kiss her

God damn I love Taki.

Capcom is making sure that they're completely irredeemable. if the tan color available for other characters I'll take back what I said about censorship.

I'm betting the number of tekken fans are too desperate to care about denuvo at this point

TTT2 PS3/360 had an online pass. Pretty sure Tekcucks ate that shit up.

White chocolate is good, but, next time, try some dark chocolate too.
I hope we will see VF on Steam, so we could also see Vanessa in the Cocoa team!

I think most of us do user.

You know, Crapcom fans should be fucked.

I thought videogames were supposed to technologically advance, not regress

Why Bamco want to sabotage the game on PC? No one was retarded enough to put this shit in their fighting games, the worst was rootkit "bonus" in SF5 and then Capcom removed it because people bitched about it. Fuck them, from this point I will never give them my money. I was already disappointed about Tekken 7 before, but that was the final nail in the coffin.

Considering it came with the game, nobody noticed until people tried to trade or got an old copy. My sister just recently was buttmad because she tried to use her old 360 copy and it asked her for the code. She can't find the code. It's not in her xbox history. Cancer.

I still have T7 preordered (at discount) because I love tekken more than I hate draconian DRM but I'm done with BNEI after this shit. Another publisher into the trash.

Check out Crysis system requirements and compare its graphics/requirements with modern vidya. Makes me sick.

Oh I know, I remember when Crysis was basically the game that forced everyone to upgrade their shit just to play.

WE GOT MUPPETS BOYS

You and your sister got fuckled

There are pixelshit and games which use early PS2 graphics at best that have higher minimum requirements than Crysis' recommended requirements. Really activates those almonds.

Glad we're done with Ballz. Divine's spanking was the only hype moment.

Wow this is gay as fuck, they should have picked the star wars fighting game as the mystery game.

They have delayed the release for consoles and to the west for 2 years. Namco clearly doesn't depend on this giving them any revenue from us and only from arcades in japan. It seems like their just going through the motions of shit AAA publisher release now and damn the consumer opinion.

yeah, 2 stinkers in a row. "pepe"

At least we got fighting games now. Party games out REEEEEEEEEEE.

too bad they couldn't do a damn super in Waku Waku 7. literally two button single motions

shiiiet, right when I decided to take a fap break

CvS2 on iplaywinner soon

What are you guys watching after the exhibition?

I was hoping to watch the snakeyes juicebox seminar thing

I felt much more inspired a while ago. Maybe I'll resume later or hopefully at least tomorrow.

What channel?

THE DENUVO DEFENSE FORCE HAS ARRIVED

don't know

Huh you don't see Jade enough, not bad user.

Oh man, that good goy needs to be euthanized. Terrible analogy. Faggot for running to analogies to begin with.

You think the internet is full of shills sometimes, but in reality it is just a bunch of cucks who do it for free. Just visit the UT4 threads, or arena shooter threads in general.

Some niggers are so cucked, they defend paid mods (like skyrim) and cs:go like micro transactions for skins.

Oh, I know they're not paid shills my friend, that is what truly makes them pathetic, advocating for getting everyone's ass rammed by shekel-grubbing gaming industry kikes and they themselves enjoying those practices is what makes them truly vile, despicable and, most importantly, subhuman. If it was +$0,05 for each shill post I'd understand why they would do this, it's still shit, but at least they're not doing this for free in that case.

That dumb real world example made me think of ferrari doing denuvo in real life.
It was a few years ago I heard that if you bought a ferrari enzo (if I remember correctly) they would only allow you to drive on a ferrari track and keep the car themselves in a garage at their factory.
But it's yours :^)

It's not even a good analogy because electronic tags are removed when you pay for the product.

Plus you can refund the clothes after more than 2 hours. Or even resell them.

Is this new to you? People have been doing this since MW2, and to be honest, since the release of Steam.

Back then when steam got released there was a huge shit fest in Germany because it goes against our consumer rights. But reddit and Holla Forums back then defended Steam, saying that steam would go down if they offered refunds and actually allowed us to own those games we buy. Consumers defending the industry is not new.

And to be honest, this didn't start with games either. I don't know about the US history, but here in Germany we got most our human rights thanks to the upper class. The low class was okay with getting raped. This is why I don't give a shit about humanity, or in this case the poor. People are okay with getting ass raped and I see no point in fighting for other people's right. Save your own ass by getting a good job and let the other poor fucks rot in hell.

The only problem is that in Gaming you can't escape "being poor". You are stuck in the same boat with all the other cucks.

It's not, what should I act less outraged just because I've known cases like this for a long time?

Let me take you to the Goylight Zone:

If I am completely honest, I feel 0 rage when I read that because I experienced it so often. I am kind of used to it.

That desert racing stage in CvS2 looks cool. I doubt the footsies panel is being streamed. Likely YT upload later, i hope.

Would it violate the NAP if I gifted my neighbor some of my pre-owned™ McShirt™s without having the nanomachines reset?

The NAP? How do you know about that wrongthink, goy? Somebody get this uppity goy putznasher arrested and put into our Love Camps™ for trying to gift our McShirt™ to someone without going to one of our licensed Shirt Gifting Dealerships™ first with a sample of his neighbour's DNA extracted by our DNA Sampling Business™ so he can pay at least 6000000 shekels to reset the goy controlle- uh I mean nanomachines in the McShirt™ and then register his neighbour as the new owner (service of registering a new owner is performed separately and is not included in the price of the nanomachine reset procedure).

Wow, can we like, not get anti-semitic and get back on topic please.

So I'm trying to get good at pic related.

user, you are a real hero. Can't wait for the full team.

I think I will hold my breath for Tekken. And, I will pirate this as soon as it is available. If I buy this, it will not be through steam.

Fuck off Jewberg

I have big guy hands and hers are much bigger

Maybe we should put you in a frilly skirt

n-no

HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED IT
CHECK MY ID

Weird, my webm didn't upload…

Charming.

Nice.

is this a good stick or a meme?

Alright I need some nigs to post their keyboard bindings. I don't want to use my DS4 for Tekken it gets my hands sweaty and the dpad hurts the thumbs. Can't find a cheap PS1 pad so going keyboard but I just can't figure out where to start.

You're a madman.

Then how about your little buddy, Mr. b00b?

Take the cable, tie it into a noose and hang yourself from a doorknob. Trust me, it's easier this way.

As someone who hasn't played Xrd, how are the newcomers introduced in Xrd? How Easy/Hard are they to use?

Cos Capcom JP hates Sirlin sirlin.net/articles/sf

Same here. The Founding Fathers were the absolute upper crust, George Washington was the richest man in the colonies.

It's a meme. Too light and small.

They're mostly easy to use. Raven, Sin, Baiken, and Leo are common characters for new players. Elphelt and Kum are harder, Ram and Answer are pretty technical.

Marvelous Madam!

What is a good site to buy parts in Aus? My PCB shat itself today,

If you can stand the customer 'service' and the fact it's a money-laundering site, MSY in Ultimo &/or Auburn.

so much for a modder bringing back tekkenball i guess

jkl [spacebar]

qwe
asd

ghosting may be an issue when playing tekken. hitboxes are pretty reasonably priced if you like that sort of layout it's makes a lot of fundamental execution in tekken completely trivial though

her combos look so weird

Daily reminder that if you still plan to buy Tekken 7, or still insist on getting into Tekken 7, You're part of the fucking problem (to quote sjw scumbag Wil Wheaton).

I wasn't the one spazzing over pol and fit girl shit , buddy. I just rolled my eyes over reading "those girls can kick the average guy's asses" knowing short Rapegufees can overpower them, and stream the rapes

Quit that shitty game, and go play a real fighting game that isn't trash tier.

I wouldn't be surprised after seeing Tekken 6's shitty story mode was about Murray and Harada's Gary Stu (Lars the Swedish cuck who sucks at everything). Harada focuses on the Mishimas and his Mary Sues, so don't expect much out of goofy endings.

Are you ready for the season pass that gives you Anna?! Are you ready for the fgc to hypocritically defend Tekken's season passes. I've been a Kuma main, but even when they announced him as a console exclusive I refuse to buy it because he's not in the arcade version. The balance is going to be shit like Tag 2's where only one or two console exclusives were decent (Kunimitsu and P. Jack).

Gtfo with that sjw shit.

I pity no one who is upset over this. I saw it a fucking mile away. Reminder despite the fgc tries to shill Tekken 7, Tekken 7 is still a shitty fighter with one of the worst soundtracks in the series (I hope you like faggy dubstep). No really, all of you who praised and supported this piece of shit deserve your disappointment and misery.

Again, I would worry about the final product being dog shit like Tekken 6 or even SFV.

The Fgc will defend this, so it won't lose it's unrealistic career and weed money. A trash nigger like Lowtiergod will support Deunovi if it meant his non-existing career will go somewhere (too bad no one likes him).

That's not how color edit modes work, Capcom. Why did you even add it in the first fucking place if I can't fucking use the fucking colors I want!?

I hate Sirlin too. He deserves the worst in life for making HD.

Baiken is easy for new players? Since when?

I probably misquoted a few, but I don't care.

Sirlin is an idiot.

Is there a guide to getting good at Melty? I feel like every time I press a button I get fucked for it and lose half my health. The characters I want to learn are F-Riesbyfe or F-Nero, but I feel like I must be missing something gameplay wise.

Sirlin is a board gamer these days. That shit about copying moves for his easy-execution fighter was funny.

Yeah I miscategorized Baiken. She's hard, but new players love her.

Anti-Tekken shills are fucking lively.

Enjoy your Denuvo product, cuck.

Denuvo makes anyone anti- anything, and rightfully so since it's anti-consumer.

Help, I'm trying to think of a 3D fighting game on the PS2 that had people infected to be part androids, and there was a stage that looked like a field but actually had screen walls

I think I may somewhat know what you're talking about, but I have no idea what you mean by people being infected as part androids?

Well I explicitly remember one of the fun characters having some robot legs, and in the endings people are de-androided after beating the boss.

I don't know then, sorry. At first I thought it was Heavy Metal Thunder, but then I remembered that that's not even a fighting game.

Checks out

Well, maybe there's hope this time: avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/5/21/arcade-tekken-7-fated-retribution-is-getting-the-console-cha.html

I wish XIV had color edit not because of the lewd but the current colors are too "safe" and I want my crazy edits from the old time like SSJ Chang.

Now the other factor for me is Kuma's customization,but tbh Kuma still being a console exclusive over Chloe and Gigas, day one disc-locked content (and the fact it's fucking Eliza of all things), Denuvo, and that trash-tier loser Eliza being in the game killed any interest I had for Tekken 7. Kuma's Tag 2 custom options were very limited (I understand why, but still), so I hope Tekken 7 will fix that. This is a little hopeful, but still fuck Denuvo, fuck Harada, fuck Murray, and fuck day-one disc-locked content. Not like I was in the rush to pre-order Tekken 7. That Vegeta skin for Benimaru is really good.

A lot of Guilty Gear characters are hard to use because it's not a very friendly game for new players even with Xrd's changes. I wouldn't say the GG and BB communities are very welcoming and cool to play and hang out with either, but that's because most of them are unlikable otaku-weeabu faggots…no offense. Maybe I'm wrong.

Tekken 7 was shit from day one. Vanilla was a piece of ugly shit that didn't fully use the Unreal engine out of Mishimas, and if you thought the roller coaster balance was bad in FR, look at Vanilla's balance. It was basically "Mudslime Shaheen and Mishimas, or fuck off." Josie was good, but no one liked her because she was annoying as fuck to put up with (no one bothered to make porn of her, and not even cosplayers could make her likable). King, Jack-7, Bryan, and Claudio were good, but all of them spare Bryan got nerfed because Harada wants people to use his Mary Sues. To add insult to injury, Harada literally copied and pasted Devil Jin and Josie's rage arts from Soul fucking Calibur 5 in the Vanilla version of Tekken 7. The Japanese felt like it was a shitty beta, and Koreans were bitter about side-step changes until they got used to them. Arcade mode is also non-existent in 7 (5 stages…like SFV), and the game had microtransactions if you wanted to customize the UI or characters (like SFV). FR only fixed the graphics, but didn't fix jack shit otherwise. If I haven't said it already, Tekken 7's soundtrack is really fucking bad (maybe worse than 4's). Rage arts are very limited and more gimmicky (you can make them work in juggles, but they're not worth the trouble). Speaking of rage arts, Japanese and Korean Shaheen players would end matches with badly-timed rage arts for shits and giggles like he's going to be a suicide bomber until Knee showed off how much of a broken fuck Shaheen was. I think only one guy pulled it off, but they mostly lost matches (I wonder how many of them yelled Allahu Ackbar when they lost?). Denuvo is a middle finger to consumers and customers, so fuck that shit. 7 is the second worse game in the series.

I'm curious, is Rev2 really as dead on PS4 as claims? I don't have the console and I will get Rev on PC but the game flopping wouldn't be good for anyone who likes GG.

It depends on the time and location. In Europe there's barely anyone online around noon but in the afternoon/evening you'll find a few people, last night I was in a lobby with 13-20 people. In Ranked mode I found a player every 2-5 minutes with a connection > 2. Right now there's one lobby with 10 players, the rest is empty though (it's 6PM in Germany).

It's weird. I think WW should be an efficient fighter, with moves that might not be very flamboyant, but always packed a punch. Give her a shield and a sword, something that you don't see very often in comics and cartoons, underuse her lasso, stuff like that. She should be play more like a mix of Vice and Makoto IMO. Fast strikes, long reach with the lasso, powerful grabs.

This is how many fucks Capcom gave to balance USFII

I should've been obvious that this game was a cash grab to make up for SFV.

Is it just me or does everything about this game look like as if it was made in flash?

Is it me or the game looks like shit? It looks like shitty flash game. And they charge $40 for this. I hope it flopped, fuck this trash company.

Maybe you're looking at the world lobbies, but are there the same small player lobbies as on PC there too? They're under player match>search if it's the same as on PC. In German it'd be spieler match > suchen from what I remember being taught. Maybe that's where the people are at. If the populace is not there, then it sounds really fucking bad. I mean, I could easily find relatively fast-filling lobbies on PC's Xrd a month ago, half a year after release.

I've even just opened Rev on PC just after I saw your post, searched for lobbies and found an almost full one, with the search not showing full ones.

Should I use the money I would have spent on Tekken 7's PC version on importing UNIELst instead?

Udon is Bizarro Midas - everything they touch, turns to shit.
Those redone stages still give me shivers. I'm actually surprised they didn't put a white t-shirt on the Buddha statue or the elephants.

please don't I need someone to play with

In the Player Match menu there's mostly US and Nip rooms with connection rating 0, occasionally you'll see a few public EU rooms though. Currently there's one with 6 players and another one with 3 , other than that there's only the one lobby I mentioned earlier which has 7 players at the moment.

Yes.

And this was supposed to pander to tourneyfags?

Someone push this shit on twatter, I wanna see it unfold in all its retarded glory.

It's not that bad then, especially if we take into account invisible full rooms. Worse than what I remember the PC Rev launch be like, but that was to be expected. Thanks for info.

But I don't want to pay for denuvo and the season pass shit doesn't sit well with me

Lol. Sirlin didn't even balance his shitty port, and made it so only he could enjoy the game.

Seriously, you can tell they put little or no effort into this port. It feels so soulless. Everything about this is awful.

All RETURNING characters will be free. The only DLC characters that will cost money are the two guest characters from other franchises.

That still reeks of sleazy. Fuck that shit.

Violent Ken is broken as Evil Ryu, and it looks like they didn't even bother to touch Akuma. Violent Ken's pose is really awkward, and feels incomplete.

ok bye user. I got it on sale so I'm staying on this wild ride. wish me luck

Some more then.

Just me or these underline that KoF's character models, despite most impressions, ended up being the best in the bunch?
That said, I'm still rather saddened that the new girls in XIV didn't get any love from the artfags.

KOF pools starting soon, SC2 Top 8 is kill

Link?

twitch.tv/TeamSp00ky

These are the 2 pools running right now:

smash.gg/tournament/combo-breaker/events/king-of-fighters-xiv/brackets/134687/379842

smash.gg/tournament/combo-breaker/events/king-of-fighters-xiv/brackets/134687/379844

Finally a match with Luong. All I learned is that Kula is gonna trample my ass.

But this Kukri-Angel-Geese guy is great! Loved watching him take down a KKK shitter.

user, you are doing nicely, but, hell, that Laura is whiter than Chun-li, hahaha! Sad, because the costume is great.

Most drawfags circulate famous franchises. That's the powet of marketing. Frankly, only Capcom SF will ever be powerful between those people. Just like Overwatch will never be surpassed, even when games like Unreal 2K4 and Quake 3 had better characters a decade before.

yeah that kukri was savage, shit's turning up

VSav up next on iplaywinner.

Point Kula did work. I was rooting for omega tom hanks.

That's supposed to be Laura?!

This is for a platformer, but, they I think it could be an interesting style for a fighter.

NEW THREAD