Can we have an autism thread?

Can we have an autism thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WoUYx
files.catbox.moe/6tv2a5.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't think we have enough of those?

I just enjoy watching people fall apart in their own autism.

Every thread here is an autism thread

This entire video, holy shit.

They frequently call LTG the black DSP, but unlike DSP, I could listen to LTG bitch all damn day.

Masterpiece

Obligatory.

Could someone post that Dark Souls one about the autist who thought the game was bugged or designed badly because he didn't know how to equip items? Or the one where he bitches about Fallout 3/4's compass being too hard to understand.

That doesn't sound familiar, but it sounds like some shit DSP would say.

I assume he's he one loosing.

This guy was also found making tl;dr posts about the game Grim Dawn. He apparently was so autistic he got banned from the Grim Dawn forums for being an idiot, and then went to Steam.

The posts he made are GOLD, I dont think I saved them though.

There are three more videos of his Dark Souls rant.

Thanks! Couldn't find his videos anywhere.

The only difference between DSP and LTG is that LTG actually has a pretty decent Urien in SFV.

LTG sounds like a guy that learns how to play from a manual and gets really fucking flustered when he has to play against unconventional strats. "Why is he using his x-ray that early?!" sounds like something you'd say if you know you're meant to use it later on, but it caught him off guard so he complains because he learned to play against a conventional meta.

TL;DR - He sounds like he's not actually good at the game, he's just good at executing techniques when he knows what's coming. He'd probably make a decent speedrunner because by the looks of it he's a salty as shit competitive fighter that can't play in the moment.

this is weaponized autism

I want to cum inside Holla Forums.

See, LTG actually seems to have an understanding of the game. For some reason though, he lets his pride get in the way and he refuses to just be humble. He might actually be REALLY fucking good if it wasn't for his arrogance.

That's sort of what I mean when I say he's good at executing tech, he just can't do it on the fly (based on those vids). He understands what's going on, he has a technical knowledge and he's practised enough to do it, but he can't adapt to the moment. He could probably teach other people how to play really well.

Not to mention he talked MAD shit about a guy that works two jobs, and helps recovering drug addicts, only to get fucking bodied by the guy.

this hits too close home and it hurts, stop it

I don't get it.

i don't get it either, it's just random twitter shit in the background and no text. i guess the user in this case stopped using imageboards and started using twitter instead? i dunno, either way it's unrelatable and retarded.

Caillou died

webm or fuck off

jesus, i thought i had audio drive crash

Don't worry i watched it 15 times without adblocker to make up for webm fags

Anyone know if this vid is legit and if the kid has a jewtube channel?

Anybody have the fucked up (andywilson92-esque) clip of Jimmy from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy with the torture chamber behind his closet?

jesus

It's clearly about the decline in quality and everyone just shitposting about the election and twitter screencaps, as well as mainstream social media shitposting here/taking content from here and using it on facebook.
Newfags out.

Looks more like a shitty father who takes WWE too seriously and doesn't want his son to like the wrestler he doesn't like.
Camera looks set up. No way would a kid that age and having fits be able to set up the lighting like that, and have it at a good angle on a stable stand.

Nevermind, it's set up by the kid. Here's the original, and in the description he admits he was just fucking about.
Still makes me wonder why his father was acting like a dick, as he doesn't mention that his father was in on it.

Jesus. I did the same thing if my mom accidentally stumbled into any of my toy sessions and tried to fix anything she knocked over.

Yeah the descriptions say its for a joke but it's a pretty strange joke.

Not sure what's more autistic, the kid in the video or the description.

I love DYKES! DYKES! CHYNA! I'm straight! If I see a dick, I just look away with a moment of being freaked out.

How the mighty have fallen.

This dude is peak autism

Is this steven universe?

I'm still not sure what to think of that. Wasn't even a recent game either; it'll be a decade old this year.

Imageboards were a simpler place back then. Still have old screencaps I saved from way back when (think I started on halfchan in 2006 or so), and looking back at those from time to time, it's certainly noticeable just how much posting etiquette has changed in the years since.

what are you saying? the new shitposts are worse than the old ones? still confused.

Thank you, user. I thought a fellow fucked-up individual might have this relic saved.

Holy shit he has shoulders like a fucking Space Marine. I can't believe I never noticed it before.

LOL

Was gonna post this, surely he's fucking with people, nobody is this stupid

Tamers is a sacred cow of sorts, he's autistic but uses his powers for good and his videos are solid gold

I haven't watched him, personally, but from what everyone says he has excellent comedic timing. He's just weird as shit, regardless of whether or not is just pretending to be a weird autist. He's probably an autist of some sort, just maybe not the autist he's presenting himself as.

DSP is a god, you dull creature

Greensleeves is Elizabethan in origin. Its connection with the Tudors is a myth.

Tamers is a real human bean.

No its because a lot our uses have a fucking twitter, its ok because though just like they browse kokatu they are just doing it ironically :^)

Fresh autism
archive.is/WoUYx
files.catbox.moe/6tv2a5.7z