Redout

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/473770/BallisticNG/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't deserve those trips.

games only good if you have boost real fast button, then it becomes less about actual racing since courses are semi-designed around that and now it's just "go fast or super fast", don't have to think about turning and usually gets boring

the whole game is about thinking about turning

the central mechanic is the strafe

kek works in mysterious ways

It's kinda slow for me, I'd rather stick to F-zero GX despite its age. But by all means it's an alright game.

This whole game is blur, smear, and assorted visual cancer.

Fuck you.

pls no bully

I will bully fuckers like you all I want. You did not deserve those trips and this thread should not exist. You are one heck of a piece of shit.

you are a meanie!

dabece, are you really that mad at videogames, or are you pretending to be retarded?

sage

rubberbanding

Looks like a poor man's wipeout, but apparently they're selling it for 40 dollaridoos anyway. No thanks.

That picture is so generic and vomit inducing, literally every smaller game looks like that nowadays like Farpoint or Nu Man's Sky. It feels cheap and lazy. What do you even call this lens flare heavy "artstyle"?

Nigger your pictures look nothing alike.

It's the same shit filled with filters and other garbage.

Not even close to being half as good as F-Zero GX.

Good game, I enjoyed it.
Managed to fill my craving for another Wipeout game.

1st one is some shitty default isntagram color correction
2nd one looks more or less natural, some old or indies sci-fi shooter I imagine. Also gun is fucking shooting, of course it will color nearby area orange
3rd one tries to look REALISTIC CAMERA FOOTAGE with all the garbage on screen, but at least color palette is good
So yeah, I they are nothing alike

Yeah, it's seems pretty awesome. Just played the demo for a bit.

Always loved Wipeout and this looks to be a near perfect replica. Airbrakes and everything included. The turbo is also a nice addition too. And it's playable with keyboard.

It's a bit more forgiving than Wipeout though, which I don't mind, but maybe it's a bit too forgiving because I just did three near perfect laps and ended up with a lower final time than a messy one before that. Whatever, getting this one.

You can't have a good WipEout game without the soundtrack backing it up. If the mechanics are solid enough, the only two questions left is if there's enough content and how the soundtrack is.

Call me when we get a sick Wipeout 3 clone

store.steampowered.com/app/473770/BallisticNG/

Sold out; they beg for money in the patch notes and make useless, regressive changes to the handling model after they said it was done to show their Patreon donors that they're making 'progress'. They're not going to be reopening the source anymore.

oh for fucks sake
next step is charging money for this shit I guess
at least we have the old one from back when it wasn't fucked

F Zero GX Switch port with online multiplayer when

the game itself is good but the devs are incompetent as fuck. it took them 8 months to make working leaderboards and the game STILL has gamebreaking bugs.

No it isn't.

formula fusion: never ever early access edition.

sage