Samurai Warriors 4 Sanada Spirits

When they will stop milking money? This is the first time koei game has three expansions. 4-II, then Empires, then Sanada. At this point i believe they would make warriors orochi 4 bland as shit, only to make four expansions later. Fuck, i forgot already we are getting koei all stars instead of orochi.

I wish all samurai warriors were Empires from the very beginning, and maybe giving you more ruling options or with detailed character creation.

If all sw were empires, koei wouldn't get that precious dosh from selling games twice. Because everyone would ignore other games. They said it themselves. It wasn't benefitial economically.
Also nobunaga no yabou and taiko risshiden are superior series for that matter.

I see… shame.

At least they could add the option of having a created character get into the conflicted japan with zero support and start growing in power.

joke's on you OP. I'm a huge ω-force fag and I love every single musou game they shit out.
as long as people like me exist they'll keep making em and they'll keep making bank.

what exactly confuses you in the statement i made

I hear this game runs like shit on PC, much worse than other kekmo games. Can anyone confirm?

The faggot isn't wrong though, much like you will never see an end to Sports 2KXX and all that.

They released it without downgrade this time. 4-II had worse lighting than ps4 version. Sanada has ps4 lighting in pc version and its completely unoptimized.

Do you really believe that any nips are getting fat over this niche shit? They use this underhanded tactics to keep afloat. Had they sold the GOTY version from the get go, they would go bankrupt before the next title was out.

I should be able to bruteforce it anyway with a good machine, even if the game is unoptimized, if you cant then it's not your fault, but also don't count yourself part of the PCMustards

I love Musou, my favorite is Dynasty Warriors 3.

I was like that, but I think Samurai Warriors 4 and onwards ruined the sweetspot they had going on. Too small, to generous with super attacks, too simple in general.
I'm also not feeling the open world idea of DW9 at all.

There is no way that the world won't be empty as fuck, I already hated the mainlinr series as of DW6 onwards, DW8 was fucking boring.

Hoes does it stack up compared to Sengoku Basara's Sanada focused game?

I wasn't a fan of all the 4 rehashing either. Glad that's over soon.

I just want the All Stars PC port and 9 and I'm good.
I want to kill my enemies with literal ass while Honokas tits bounce everywhere.

Omega force has jack to do with Nioh.
I wish someone other than omega farce would do musou games.

Fuck you, Koei and Omega Force.

Just get the Vita version.

There's a guy with a gtx1070 on the Steam forums saying he can't get a good framerate at 1080p. That worries me.

I hadn't realized this was actually released and on PC. So what's the deal, it's an entire game dedicated to not Zhao Yun ? Does it have more content than 4-II at least ?
Hearty kek.

nigger they have been rereleasing the same fucking game for the last 20 years, are you retarded