What the Fuck Happened to Our Games????

Decided to play MW 3 on a PS 3 console. Hadn't played it in a while. The more hours I spend with it, the more I'm convinced that this was a healthy and even useful outlet for male aggression. And now, what have we done? Under the leadership of new cuckold's like Fillon and his grandma wife, there's is no where for this aggression to go. In places like Sweden and France- where'll this male violence is building up, and the Jews have now even taken away video gsme..
re. Whereas before the aim of the contes was to frantically chase islamist terrorists r through Europe in hope of ……………stoping before it blows something up. we now have–and I am not kidding– the NEW & IMPROVED COD PROTAGONIST who seems to about using thrusters attached to her oversized sneakers which transport her around the jungle or some shitty envoi

However, despite all the non-binary, sex-is-a-social-construct sneaked into the social construct by the cis-Whitepatroarcjy .
I tried playing one of the newer COD games. IT's motherfucring unbearable. The only word for it. No I can't hid my disdain for a woman being propelled about by some sort of of flying aid. Oh, and she uses non-lethal measures of disarmament Oh, and finally, we are no longer allowed to ever see our enemies faces, they must be blocked out (this could encourage prejudice, you see). My God, the fucking inane nonsense we are are literally at one another's throats over. We will be fighting over "pronouns" while the Turks are camped outside the city and a=sacj oils

To see just how quickly we have devolved from fun, entertains game into utter tripe. Oh, did I mention the best part? In the "new and improved" game, faces are blurred out! Yes, you have that correct. Well, we wouldn't want our unconscious bias to attack random hurtful stereotypes to Israeli terrorists. The same is done in the part of the game (or perhaps it's a different game, I honestly lost track).
Remember the times when we used to welcome the future as ushering in new and better things with MORE freedom and MORE creativity? Well, it seems now we are actually (quite literally) moving fucking backward?
So, we've now officially reached the point in history where one needs to sit and reach back into his box of saved games to find one tat has not been been censored by the Ministry for truth. And this, apparently, is to be our future. We didn't just "lose" GG lads-we got the ever-living shit picked out of us. We lost to Islam, to feminism, to faggty, to High Kikery…you name it, we lost to them,

In the meantime, I shall dig back in time and enjoy the products of yesteryear before a foul stench descended on the land we once inherited with the promise of new day now tarred by those who are sworn to destroy all of us by sucking us down into the function of the black swirling abbess they have greeted. Until and unless we find a way out, you'll find me playing MW 3 on the shadow of the mother the scum have created…

This is your problem.

Schizo user is back?

Why are you …………. typing like
this you
fucking
retard?

ink about how far we have come lads– 2011– t SEALS and Rangers are all White. Which is…as stated, yes, it's shameful and fighting for the Jew, but at lest it's US doing to fighting !!!

OK BOYS, NOW–NOW IS WHERE WE ENTER THE FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE. BATTLEFIELD 1– I KNEW IT WAS MADE MY A MARXIST \WHO MADE IT.

BUT, BUT–WE'RE NOT TALKING ONE WOG, 2, 3– LITERALLY, ENTIRE GAME, FROM BURGERS TO MY NATIV AUSSIES, ARE FUCKING WOGS OR NIGGERS OF SOME SOME SORT. I CAN'T…WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR END GOAL, OTHER THAN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE?

Look at the fucking numbers–35k last week, even more (40-45k) this week. We're being REPLACED. And Hollywood– just as Dr. Pierce predicted it would be–is complicit in it.

unit's actually been worse than Pierce imagined, since now they all have private jews, 4-5 house, an a level of international mobility previously available only to the royal family. Eve that analogy fails, because it Czar Nicholas !! and his wife and daughter and Alexi has access to a helicopter and jet, at that time he was still the world's wealthiest landowner. We're in very, very bad shape.

Are there any medication strong enough?

I'm sorry, it's terminal, user.

mIf I'm a Shizo, I'd wager a fair amount I'm a lot smarter than you could ever aspire to be. You pick the topic, anything having to to do with world events or current news. How quickly do you suppose it would take me to make you my monkey? I'm going to guess not very long.

But, certainly you have no intellectual fears of a schizo, do you? Come on, you name the topic; North Korea, Ukraine. You even decide what side you'll pick. Within 5 minutes, you'll never fucking come back here again after I'm done tanning your hide. You know it and I know it. So what are you waiting for?

I only play COD on console pads. The motherfuckers now have it fixed that if you get it from steam (and I've a new computer and cheap as fuck, DYING to play on steam) you can'y use a gaming console, ps4 or control or xbox.

(checked)
nice numbers friend

Oh god you're the faggot always posting about your monitor aren't you?

Jesus christ I missed you user.

MW3 is Cheap as fuck my computer sure as fuck wasn't cheap. A titan, 34 inch screen, Intel Core i7 6850K 3.6GHz Six Core 15MB 140W Overclocked,Ram
4x Crucial DDR4-2133 8GB

What the fuck? Get out of here.

The most wonderful goy.

This ain't schizo user. The English is too good. Sentences aren't sort enough. Just shitty spelling and formatting. Didn't call anyone coward.

fuck off back to wherever you came from, retard

You seem to think you know more than I do about any given subject. When you are called on, you fucking back away because you know goddam well I'd make you my monkey. Let's turn around the Oscar Wilde quote "Wisdom Come with Winters" to "Wisdom comes with Autism." We both know exactly what you are are and aways will be: fat, a virgin, destined for mediocrity. You'll never accomplish anything of note, and if you aren't already you'll spend your future Thanksgivings eating from a microwave dish.

You try to "look down on me" to make yourself feel better; in fact, you are a more pathetic loser that I could ever be if I tried, Why do I know I'm correct ere?

But you're mother is with another John now. She said to bring your sister up do she could have a rest, and to get her birth control pills unless you want to have a mulatto brother. Can you remember all that?

that's it. Now go home and get your fucking shine box.

It's Macron, not Fillon.
t.frogistan citizen

kill yourself, you inbred fuck.

Eh, as if it matters. Both dupes of the Jews. So–I guess I already know the answer– I;masuming you own or at least have seen BF 1? And it's a nigger there too? That's beyond fucking insulting, given tat men from literally every fucking Dèpartement died. And some cuckolded Swede sticks a nigger in there. Fucked still fuming over that.

Which is what I was trying to sat above, perhaps poorly because I've been on a work binge and haven't slept in a vert long time. We're being replaced even i our history. In the US, they are taken down our Confederacy Statues. I read the South Africa paper each day. people should know what the kaffirs doing to the South African, but amazingly since St. Nelson of the Necklace died, not a goddm word about ZA in the Western Judenpresse.

Kill yourself, you inbred fuck.

Sire, you seem very learned. Do you have any statistics suggesting that being inbred is correlated with time spent playing "Call of Duty?" Maybe those stats were revealed at the Toronto conference, regrettably I was ill and thus unable to attend. Do you have them on hand that you might share with me? Thanks. Best Wishes,

This is my problem with games, esops relates to superhero, can't do anything about COD really. Not a single one of you motherfould believe me if I fold you I had an Oscar from the past 5 yr (and why should you believe? Is someone told me such, I'd write him off as full of shit too. Maybe I'll cover engraving and/ program just to send the place into a frenzy and see what happens.

But you see faggots, this is the issue with "Superhero Movies" (and I have to confess an biased I'm asking it on the back end. The fucking licensing fee for the Gotham gam costs so much that unless the game is PERFECT…look, for example, the last BM movie….just for s chance to drive the fucking Bat-mobile, that's already 75% of it right there.The big fucking test they just released a fighting game with all t

Fillon is a christian (some media tried to attack him on that subject). Fillon could've been a good President, too bad the media received "magically" some info about his wife's fictitious job a few months before the election.
Yeah I know about BF1, and just like CoD WWII it's advertised as an hommage to the men who fought in both wars (WWI for BF1, WWII for CoD) but it's riddled with identity politics bullshit. Even in the latest DLC (the one supposedly taking place in France) there's still no way to play as a non-nigger/arab soldier. The next DLC looks even worse.
The Great Replacement is a thing. I remember when "We Wuz Kingz" was just a meme, now it's turning into reality.

Sorry to say, but it's the fault of whites, not of Jews. Jews simply give whites what they want an masse.

Ser, i have actual proof.
I took this photo of a recent CoD being.
i beg of thee, have a look at it, but only if it suits thyself.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddipol/

he's hellbent on destroying every board of every imageboard ever it seems.