Summer gaming thread

How are you handling the heat, anons? In my case, computer is fine, but I just can't focus on playing anything when it's this hot. Anyone got a good method for staying cool when gaming?

Hate summer. Too warm to get comfy at any time of the day. Sleep worsens. Only thing you can do is strip off, put a fan on, have the windows open and drink and eat cold things. Or use air conditioners.
As for gaming, I definitely play the light stuff. Probably just going to play a lot of emulation this summer, mostly platformers and SHMUPS.

Is there a SNES version of the second pic?

I have to put my ps3 over a grill so it doesn't get hot on the base.

HELP IT'S TOO HOT

At least I get to drink cold drinks again.

Chilly 8°C here at the moment. Compy is running at around 16/17°C. Winter truly is the best time.

Not too bad here, but then again my computer's a toaster, so it's not like I use it for vidya (it can heat up a lot when working on image compiling though). Summer's hot as fuck here in general though (last year it reached 120 degrees for a day or two, with an average of 117 or so), and even just playing an older console and having the TV on to so can heat up the room noticeably, so I mainly play games at night when it's cooler. Always good to make sure the fans and AC are well maintained where I live.

A man can either be prepared for cold or for heat. Is it possible for a man to be comfortable in both of them?

IT'S HOT.

there is, but you'll have to wait until I get back home in a couple of hours.

Watcha doiiiiiiin?

It's easier to adapt to just one.

Working, having a headache and a literal pain in the neck.
I've got plenty of these lists, so ask away I'll see what I can post.

As for summer, I've never noticed any difference in my PCs performance during summer or winter. My room is always the same temperature, slightly colder than you'd like and very stuffy.

I was weightlifting a lot last month and playing on my PC and PS4, but then storms came and wiped out my PC and the weather got hot, so now after work all I have the energy for is lying down and trying desperately to reach for my Vita before I pass out from exhaustion and heatstroke. I hate summer. I want winter back.

My room has pretty bad ventilation, so bad that it gets ~10°-20°F hotter inside than out (when pc is off too). So I usually go outside and do other shit and then play games during the night.

Hey boys, it's hot in here.
Why don'tcha take off your shirts!~💖💗