Hollow Knight

So, is this game shit or what? From what I've seen, I appreciate the dead bug kingdom story, but are the devs cucked?

it's a good "metroidvania" with nice combat, soundtrack and story, but all of that was almost ruined to me because of one dungeon you have to do to get the true ending. As for the Devs i have no idea, but there is no SJW shit forced in the game i could see except for a side quest where you have to deliver flowers to the grave of a lesbian bug which is big far the most difficult quest in the game and there's no way in hell a SJW could do it, so they must have put that in the game to make them suffer or something. I did buy it but it's definitely worth a pirate, but fuck that dungeon and whoever design it.

Pros:
Cons:

If you're into castlevania scrollers, like the aesthetic and find puzzles/mazes rewarding, go for it. Solid 7/10.

Cons:

God I hate fucking children.

Do you hate children fucking?

Pretentious: The Post

It's built around exploration and muh atmosphere. Combat is shit.
So depending on what you want it might be good or not.

It's probably the dev you responded too

You only have the one weapon for the whole game which blows big dick. Like everyone else said, it has more in it's aesthetics and atmosphere than in actual gameplay (which is perfectly functional). Like almost all games these days, you'll probably get more mileage and fun out of just playing the older castlevanias or metroids but it's a nice addition to the genre

I'd probably this game if it wasn't for the bland, cartoon artstyle. I fucking hate cartoon art that's not in cartoons.
Cuphead being an exception.

I'd recommend Rain World to you fags but you poke holes in everything and it pisses me off, so I've decided to stop sharing anything with you guys.

I just want to know if the platforming is fun or not.
I fucking hate how in most metriodvania's getting around is easy as piss when you have abilities like air dashing or double jumps or whatnot since the devs didn't bother making challenging areas for those abilities.

You don't get double jump until pretty late in the game so for most of it the platforming is challenging enough. The enemy placement is also generally pretty good so most areas you still have to actually fight shit to safely traverse instead of just jumping past everything.

Generally, getting around is easy as piss. But there is a level on the path to the true ending that is all about testing your ability to navigate.

Make it "from what I've played" or fuck off to cuckchan.

Well fuck.
Is there a purely platforming metroidvania?

I don't know if it's shit or not since it's badly optimized and nigh unplayable for me. Which is impressive for such a simple graphic game. That's been the problem with indie shit lately, they're horribly optimized and demand way more resources than they should.

It's a pretty solid metroidvania that's got a lot of style, inoffensive writing, simple but fun and responsive combat, and a great exploration flow.

If you like freely exploring a pretty world and fighting bosses with a reliable, but exploration utility-enhanced toolkit then give the game a shot, it's like 8$ on sale.

Look man, just quit fuckin around like a dibblydick and post the sauce of that shit, you know you posted it for people to ask.

Silly user, people don't play games anymore. They just watch entire walkthroughs on YouTube and claim they "played" it.

I just saved this gif because I thought it was an appropriate response for cuckchanposting, but fine. Comes from a movie called Faust : Love of the Damned.