HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS

It's coming back

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES SUMMERFAGS JESUS FUCKING CHSITRst

Does this guy even use the cuck board anymore?

for what reason?
Oh. That's why.

For what purpose

see

It doesn't even make fucking sense. Flash uses vector imaging, which means making it HD is just a matter of changing the resolution, unless the fucker drew it out by hand, in which case, why fucking use flash?

LOL

why would you remake an animation referencing shit that happened eight fucking years ago

it looks like it's redrawn with new animations, but called hd. the question of why still exists.

And I'm double stupid, even if he drew it out by hand it's still vector, so all he'd have to do is figure out the line weights. This is a new level of jewry I have not seen before. What's next, that goth squirrel remixed in HD on DVD or iphone for 6.99 a flash?

It's a missed opportunity to update it with the battle of GamerGate, moot's descent into cuckoldry, the grand exodus, the turbulences of Holla Forums, and GookMoot's rise to power.

this is exactly as garbage as i was expecting

Don't think he follows shit too closely any more. I remember him saying that he just lurks Holla Forums or perhaps a few others these days.
He'd probably fuck it up if he tried to update it.

We need to contact him and lure him into this board

Fucking shit.

Looks good. I really liked the old animations he did.
I won't pay for it but I'll enjoy it when it comes out.

Original faggots

Exactly what I was gonna say. I remember someone asked him about it on newgrounds, though.

What a fucking faggot. You sure this is the guy who made the original animation?

If he wants to remake the classics by all means go for it, I'm not donating but would enjoy seeing them