Digimon General Thread #1 - Rusty Edition

Last thread's 300+ posts, and on page 13. I think it's safe to try and do this again.

Talk about Digimon games you grew up with/love/hate/feel neutral about.

leave

It's either template threads or general. Take your pic.

Nice false dichotomy retard.

robo-dinosaurs with cannons are best mons

Next World 1 game needs Gundramon in it.

No, it you making an actual fucking thread with substance and not a fucking general. Kill yourself. Digimon doesn't need a fucking general.

You need a fucking lobotomy, that's for sure.

I love Digimon, but you're a faggot for ruining it with a "general thread." Do you not realize Generals were a punishment? They were invented to stop ponyfags from spamming their shit all over the place because they went too far with it. If you have something to say, make a thread. If you don't, then don't make a fucking thread. Fuck off back to halfchan or reddit or wherever the fuck you came from.

For not wanting your fucking newfag shitposting? Fuck off. You wasted a perfectly good thread and have forever tarnished discussion of Digimon on Holla Forums. You're ruining it for everybody.

You sure you don't mean I ruined it for (You)?

Was being a faggot and turning Holla Forums digimon threads into contentless circlejerks part of your plan?

Well you sure aren't providing any content with your pointless bickering.

GABUMON IS CUTE! CUTE!

It's like you don't want the Digital World to be great again.

Well congratulations, you bumped a shit thread. What's the next step of your master plan?

You know, user, Gabumon is not the only one I like. It is just the one I like the most.

So someone last thread mentioned that there was a plan to get every single Digimon in a game eventually, is there a link to an article about that or were they just speculating? Because there's a ton of Digimon, not to mention the X versions, and I'm not certain it's feasible. Although there are a lot of recolors and X versions are sometimes similar enough that it's less work.

Are you trying to be as obnoxious as you possibly can? You already fucked up making this thread the first time. I assume you're new, and if you're not you're just a retard.

I assume you know Gabumon's secret, yes?

You mean how it looks under the pelt?

Yeah, Digimon are weird. I think someone did a colorized version, but I don't have it myself.

Choose your Cyber Slut.
I want to fuck Kishibe

Also more sluts.

I DO agree with you that these should be a general, but this had a game, and has another coming out soon so I can see why fags wanna talk about it.
I started playing digimon world one again, pretty fun but I suck at extra training so I avoid it. I also got my first shitmon which was nice.

don't call it a fucking general and you're good
obviously it had games, but no need to start another god damn general for that

Fuck I meant shouldn't. once in a while is fine, but we don't need generals.

it's a general

What I wanna know is if anyone ripped Nokia's model and made SFM open with it.

So, wasn't there a V-Pet app for Android?

Short version: Not really.

Long version: I'm sure some fans have attempted to make one over the years, but I don't recall if they were any good. The only project I remember that was particularly high quality was DMPC (Pro), originally for PC before they decided to work on the Android version as the main one. Haven't heard much from them at all though, project could very well be dead at this point. Bamco did release some Tomogatchi apps based on the early V-Pets, but eggypals can't beat the crap out of each other so I don't care as much. There's some 20th anniversary V-Pets, but they're like 40 bucks or something and I think you can't pre-order them anymore. First wave should be coming out in June, second probably August. I hope that was way too much information for you to care.

There are some for things like WonderSwan and PSP though that you can emulate. But I don't know how well you'd need to read moonrunes to actually use them.

Reminder that wizardmon a best

It's so delicious when sagefags are upset and they can't do anything against the thread without getting banned :3

your post is just as contentless as the sagefags'

Generals are cancer and so are you. All OP did was make it so now if people want to talk about Digimon they have to come to his thread with a shitty OP instead of making a thread that has an OP with actual content. All because he's too much of a newfag to realize that generals are supposed to be a punishment for faggots like bronies spamming their shit so much that it ruined every other thread.

I do want to talk about Digimon, but making it a general doesn't help. Just make a thread when you have something to say.

Or you could just start a new thread by yourself and ignore this one.

Honestly you're such a picky cuck.

It's not picky to call out newfag cancer where it is seen. We must stand up to these things or we lose what little good we have. We've already lost most of it. We lost 4chan as a whole due to people thinking that if we just ignore shit like this it will go away.

Please continue to use buzzwords and name-calling to back up your arguments, it really proves your point.

I know, but I don't mind these threads and won't waste my time throwing a shitfit!~

Please continue to ignore the actual points I've made about why generals are cancer (see: ) to back up your shitposting. It really proves your point.

Why did you even come here? Why don't you just go back to reddit or 4chan if you like this shit? You fags already won 4chan. Just go back there and enjoy the spoils of your victory.

You should mind generals, and it's been explained why. Do you not realize they weren't a thing before 2010? They were done because insufferable faggots couldn't stop spamming their shit and stifling everyone else's discussion, so they got containment threads, and would be banned for posting their shit outside of them (ruining it for anyone who wanted to actually discuss said shit). The solution isn't to glorify containment threads and make them on purpose, it's to not be a faggot, and just talk about something when you have something to talk about. Not to have some sort of faggy community or whatever it is you're trying to foster with a "general."

Get a grip

I have one solution: Kill Mark

4chan isn't a boogeyman, it's a place that was already taken over by the newfags who ruined everything. 4chan is our lost homeland, taken over by invaders from many, sometimes opposing, sources. This is all relatively recent history and anyone who was here even as late as 2010 would know it. And things were already starting to go to shit by then, too, but at least those reasons were less directly related to the shit you're doing.

You sure paint a pretty suspicious picture there bro. You're also afraid of Reddit too, I suppose.

You guys should digi-fuck

I wish, it would definitely improve relations and/or understanding.

I would prefer if people from there stayed there rather than coming here and then making this place more like that place. I fail to see the point. It benefits nobody. They'd be happier staying there, and we'd be happier too.

Used to be if you found 4chan you had to lurk for a significant amount of time before you learned the local customs and could even effectively post, let alone fit in. And if you didn't fit in, you'd be mercilessly bullied until you either left or learned to lurk moar. Now people just waltz in and bring in shit from other sites and ruin it for the people who liked this one. And look, I say this one as if I'm still talking about 4chan, because we had to abandon it years ago trying to get away from you fags. But you followed us here anyway, and I couldn't imagine why. You get nothing out of it.

Fuck off.

Kill yourself, you fucking retards.

So just argue until this shit dies then make a proper Digimon thread. Alright then.

I'm already seeing 2 IDs so retarded I wouldn't be surprised if the shit was just shills trying to shit up the board.

Why is this thread being shit up?

Pokemon shills in full effect trying to kill the best collectible series.

Because it's another shitty fucking general and we don't have to put up with it. You are not shitting up Digimon like this.

OP's a goddamn retard, that's why. Let me give you a quick rundown of the last few Digimon threads, to give you an idea of how much of a retard this particular OP is.
Let it go for now, we can always have a Digimon thread later.

Please don't bump this shit. Otherwise, you get it perfectly.

And lucky 7s.

And I could instantly fucking make a better one anyways once this shit falls off.

I'd agree with you, but OP's enough of a retard that he'll probably spite bump it for weeks.

Then provoke the retard into getting banned here or elsewhere.

Just make the people who post them most in Digimon threads vehemently oppose this shit and it'll fall off on its own.

Thank you to the resident DigiAutist who made those long LORE posts in the previous threads; I just re-watched the first Tri movie in the English dub on the Blu-Ray that I bought, and it was a lot more fun to watch now that I understand what the fuck was going on.
Gonna make some WEBMs from it today or tomorrow.

Do you guys recommend the newest digimon?

New Order? Haven't played it yet, but the idea of having two Digimon at once doesn't really appeal to me. The designs are anime snowflake tier, but they sure do like to dress their women all slutty.

Speaking of, why isn't the Re:Digitize translation working on PPSSPP Android?