Project Reality

user plays:
PROJECT REALITY

Reddit and Cuckchan Get Out Edition

Description:
Project Reality is a long running milsim like modification for Battlefield 2 (now standalone), that while not at its peak, still has around 400-600 people playing at all times.
The game takes a nieche between full blown military simulation of the Armed Assault series and actual fucking games, with the tacticool aspects of a milsim without its simulation related clutter, and an expanded upon battlefield-style battle for objectives on XBOX FUCKING HUGE MAPS.
The most populated servers usually support up to 98 players on conventional force vs conventional force conquest-type maps, or asymmetrical warfare type maps which have an organized conventional force finding and neutralizing weapon cashes of the opposing guerilla force, consisting mostly of rag-tag teams of allahu akbars and a BR with 120 ping.
Project Reality heavily emphasizes teamplay and intra- and inter-squad cooperation. It uses an inbuilt mumble client that, depending on your position in a squad, transmits faction tied proximity chat [welcome to the jungle intensifies], squad chat, commander chat, as well as individual squad leader chats.

Important information:
Insurgents can blast nasheeds while driving a bomb-truck into an burger FOB.
You can literally gas the kikes (IDF is a conventional force) in this game.
You can literally unload a nine in the welfare line (african conventional as well as insurgent forces) in this game.
No XP, no perks, no unlocks in this game, plug and play.
This game runs on a toaster, just be sure to turn down shadows.

The launcher has an inbuilt game manual which explains game mechanics in great detail.

The caveat:
The game has rather harsh methods of punishing retards and retarded behaviour built into its mechanics, as well as hawk-eyed hotpockets watching you being a good healslut in the bushes.

TL;DR
Its free nigger, get it.
realitymod.com/

Regarding time coordination:

Outside of weekend events, of which one is planned in the near future, we coordinate playing time through a discord channel.
We use ingame comms exclisively when actually playing the game.
Join the /QuEdeuA for general time coordination or use realitymod.com/prspy/ to look for [wwew] tags.
We try playing every day so while either one is fine, the former is preferrable.

Quick tips:

Vehicle tips:

CRITICAL NO-NO?s aka THE FUN POLICE

Come play with us niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

tox.chat/.
realitymod.com/manual/pr_manual.pdf
realitymod.com/prspy/search
realitymod.com/prspy/
my.mixtape.moe/gxilox.webm
my.mixtape.moe/yfwngp.webm
my.mixtape.moe/dluktg.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thing I came from SA, then. :)

Reminder that good CAS = Game Win

Post some dank nasheed technical webms

Fucking newfag kids

This game lags for me for some reason.

Even when I put everything on lowest, I still get low fps and it just becomes unplayable for me.

So far the only milsim I can play is OFP, but the multiplayer is dead (the singleplayer campaigns are long and neat though).

The BF2 engine the game is based on is single-threaded AND CPU heavy, so that might be the issue.
Also the server usually clutters itself with mostly invisible environmental scarring during long rounds which kill performance on really slow CPUs.

The game might be toaster friendly but it requires at least good 2.6Ghz to function and at least 3Ghz to function as intended.

Hell yeah Brodie(tm) this sounds fun I've been wanting to get into this ga-
Please use fucking anything else.

It's unfortunate but the chinese spy server is the easiest way to organize

Why not make a Tox groupchat, it's a FOSS messaging protocol made in the wake of the Snowden leaks, tox.chat/.

Why not all get VPNs and i2p clients and meet in the dankweb to coordinate the time on the clock someone starts their videogame to play it?

I don't think anyone would bother with that, Tox is simpler and cleaner.

today_I_will_remind_them.webm

This game was pretty fun despite me not knowing how to do anything. Maybe I'll give it another go.

Fuck off van

I think the hardest part in this game and in Squad was sucking up your own pride and just asking for help and advice on how some shit works. But other than that, I think PR and Squad are some amazingly comfortable games once you get hang of the gameplay.

Am downloading now, and have joined the discord
might take a while

what?

I'll just let this rest for a few hours while everyone forgets my name

Oh shit I was thinking of joining but I'l propably just save myself the trouble of repeating what you did.

Thats an insurgency mechanic, civilian collaborators killed decrease your intel points severly.
Instead you have to melee "arrest" or beanbag a civvie to. For simplification shot against civvies counts as beanbag.

And thats why you get on the discord and play with people that actually know the game, lad.
Its a hard game to get in starting with zero knowledge about it.

Theres tons of community rules and shit that is not self-evident from just what you see on the HUD.

Does anyone have the updates separate? Is there another page or torrent to download this game?
The main page its outdated as fuck and every update takes forever because the server its shit, so unless im pausing and reconnecting it goes 24 kb/s and below

just brace through it faggot
updates take forever because your isp is run by jews

Yeah thanks asshole. I pretty much accepted it already, and at the same time i found that the "pausing and reconnecting" actually make it download faster, so it hasn't been that long

fresh out the oven

The game runs worse than Planetside 2 and is hosted by the same [wwew] fags.

Join a squad and use your mic. People are usually willing enough to explain things to newfags.

Put the manual in the OP whenever thr next thread happens
realitymod.com/manual/pr_manual.pdf

so are you a a salty tranu or one of the bluedrakes boys?

Whoever Van is he must be smart like me.

Piece of shit keeps crashing on me. I'm trying compatibility modes and admin running.

How long does a "game" take? or how long does a play session take?

Might take three hours, might take ten minutes. Depends on the settings and how shit your team and/or the opposing team is.

if you motherfuckers are gonna stop playing planetside then at least tell us so we can come with you

Depends on the map, depends on the game mode, depends on the quality of the teams. Average match time on AAS is 40-70 minutes. Average match time on INS is 40-90 minutes.

You're the master of your own destiny faggot.
We had threads over the last, how long has it been? 6-8 months? Something like that.

Are we playing tonight? Discord is honeypot cancer, I wish there was an easier way to coordinate.

realitymod.com/prspy/search search "wwew"
Come now, selling your soul is the easy way, you are the one choosing the path of hardship.

Isnt there SAA vs ISIS in this mod?

Tox is as easy as Discord. Downloading HexChat and creating an IRC room is as easy too.
Just accept that you prefer Discord because you are a lazy neurotypical eurotrash nigger that doesn't care about privacy.

Wow now, that's just not true.

Its not like we switched games, a couple of us started playing PR after last years PS2 burnoutening and have been playing ever since.

Do many people still play this? I haven't played for years and was contemplating reinstalling this or maybe buying squad.

Avg daily player count is 400-500 during peak hours and 200 during low hours.

You already have a billion spyware programs on your computer. If you are using a western made processor that comes pre-installed with a hardware level backdoor, you are being spied on. If you have a smartphone you are being spied on. If you have a faceberg or any other social media you are being spied on. Every post you make on 8ch is being documented and thus even posting here you are under the watchful eyes of the NSA/CIA/FBI.

I tried joining but you fags are on some euro server playing with tanks and the server tossed me on the other team.

Tox can leak your IP, but it's still better than using Holla Forums itself fuck you (((jim)))

Why you faggots aren`t playing?

Unhand me, retarded woman, Ive been playing for 6 hours today already.

Because I just found this thread while browsing on my phone.

Been playing BF2142 and seeing a webm of the game earlier got me excited.

If you ever get thrown into the wrong team just ask the hotpockets to switch you over. They are usually cooperative in that department.

There's a reskinned MEC which is supposed to be the SAA vs moderate beheaders.

Installing the game now.
No one online? I tried searching for the tag, nothing shows up.

prspy takes its data from the bf2 server browser but since the game was never meant for >64 players it wont show players 65-100, it's moot though as no one's on atm.

Downloading right now

Might play it during the week

Is there linux support?

I bet next you're going to assume my gender.

Using your mic is mandatory in PR.

Who doesn't have a mic in 2017?
If your a girl and want to avoid hoverers just say your a little boy.

people with no social skills

are your pronouns rotor/rotors?

I don't know what mic to get.

one for 3$ from china that you have to tape a cotton ball windscreen to

Im using a webcam's mic for all my gayman needs for years now

normalfag game

There are all different kinds. The simplest type that is the least hassle is probably just to get a headset of some sort.

If you already have good headphones you can get a discrete desk type mic.

Most headsets are neon trash made in China, can you recommend something subdued.

Headsets from pro audio companies like Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, AKG etc tend to be better sounding and are of higher quality (as well as not having a gaymer neon aesthetic), but also tend to cost more.

I hear decent things about the Hyper X Clouds which seems to be of good build quality, aren't too expensive, and can be had in plain black.

Join the discord, we coordinate there for PR. Otherwise you will most likely miss us playing.

Sadly, I don't think so. The game is standalone at this point and there is only one version of it.

I'm not familiar with discord, that /QuEdeuA is the channel?

Is that something you get from admin intervention?

yes

anti-griefing functionality
being a griefer and being retarded is considered the same thing in this community

Fuck the hotpockets of PR.

Maybe your kit was taken? It happened to me once and all I needed to do was
switch.

Its not hotpockets, hotpockets usually only warn and kick.
like says 6000sec respawn time is the default "you cant spaws as is" indicator
I just automatically assumed you already knew that because brainfart, and you were talking about something else

fuck I didn't know you anons were playing with AHNNULD Schwarzenegger
downloading

When are you niggers usually on?
Would love to play with you faglords after a 5 year break from PR.

Usually somewhere between 19 and 2 GTM.

=HOG= dudes have been cunts for years.
Everyone who liked a bit of fun hated them 6 years ago.

Song name?

Protip: You can google the words you hear from a song followed by the word "lyrics".

Found some space on my hard drive, I guess I'll come back to play with you fags.

I'm gonna try to finally join in for once and keep an eye on the discord to jump in.

>start playing co-op
it's good to be back

oy vey

Protip: Don't be a queer.

Hurry the fuck up and join the game already ree

Poor baby

what serb?

I'm on FCV right now.

I think prspy is fucked.

server is kill, thanks for the games

bump n dump

Alright so literally noone is seeding the torrent and the direct download is from some shitty server in the czech republic that caps the speed at 60kb/s

Looks fun to play fucking hell I'm not waiting 1.5 days for this shit to dl.

I got a good 5mb/s from the torrent yesterday, must be your 3rd world internet.

I know a guy who downloaded it 5 hours ago in less than an hour.

I downloaded it pretty quick, tons of people torrenting it.

I just downloaded the iso about two hours ago. I had five seeders and was downloading at 1.5MB/s. No clue what the fuck you're on about sine I live in an almost third world country.

Fuck me I just re-added it and it worked. That's never happened to me before. Oh well, in the meantime I found a drive link online somewhere that worked, will hop on sometime.

server name?

Check the discord and see if anyone wants to play.

Is there a WW2 mod?

yeah but its deader than disco, maybe by 1.5 when its supposed to be added to the main game it'll pick up.

Trans is made for bullying.

Tbh with that shit connection, you ping would make playing impossible.

Is this game playable past 200 ping?

whats the PTT key? i tried the on in the menu but no one can hear me
my name is 2Scoops

I guess we should put this tip in the OP since it's a common question:

If you have a TKL keyboard I'm sorry

Are the people in all these webms also the people in the Discord? I'm not sure I want to play with people who say 'xd' and retarded cuckchan memes outloud.

With the surge of newfags joining the group this week, the level of memespouting has unfortunately increased. However, it's usually at its highest at the beginning and end of a round; most of the game we manage to control the autism to an extent.

Trying the game for the first time. I forgot Punkbuster existed.

If you think our memespouting is bad you obviously never played planetside 2 with wwew.

Reminder of invincible spot in muttrah

wew

I'm playing alone. How do I get a pilot kit?

never forget the 1 ticket shoah

You need to create or be in a squad to request any kit.

I played some on a server and it was mildly confusing. The players were voice comming like soldiers. It made me feel dumb. I didn't know what to do.

That's called faggots, unless you mean Echo 4 keypad 3 or 330 contact close and stuff like that. It's not really meant to be played alone to be honest, you should join us.

to clarify
You should know that there's a compass and map in the game. You can see the compass at all times in the bottom of the screen and it's to direct someone nearby to something of interest. Say you spot some enemies, you tell your squad they are "North such degree" or just the degrees alone. It's better than saying "over there" or something vague.
The map is on a Letter-Number grid, with is further subdivided into nine squares. So you can say: "Let's up base on F5, top-left square" or as "Foxtrot five, keypad seven"
There are also some strategical positions such as "FOBs" which are spawn points set up by players. The squad-roles/class/kits are there, like medic or breacher and so on.

Ironically, it'll sound like rp, but that type of communication is practical and good communication is necessary to enjoy the game. You'll pick up on it as you play, feel free to ask.
If you see someone saying "over" every time they finish talking over the radio, that's an example of rp faggotry

Ye additionally you will find yourself having to use NATO designations regardless because a lot of the time you end up taking directions from actual hajis that cant into proper english.

1. Load an infantry only map

How do you tell distances properly?

you forgot

A bit of the ol' firepower foodchain reversal.

You guys stopped playing or the realitymod.com/prspy/ is fucked and don`t actually show people`s clan tag?

How do I use the optics.

prspy doesn't work. check the discord, i think some are playing.

It's not that it doesn't work, it just rarely updates now for some reason. I think I'm the only one playing right now regardless.

Right click ;^)
Optics have chevrons and rangefinder markings, they work exactly as in real life.

prspy only shows 64 players for any given server whereas most servers have a 100 player cap

we actually play more often now because of some rather energetic newcomers
burnout here we come

Couple of people joining fcv

Have a low quality webm for low quality OC

How do you even learn how to snipe in this game? You can barely see the enemy and you have no idea where your bullet landed unless you see him drop dead.

Adjust for fall off/travel speed and hope like hell you hit. I only managed to snag one kill before being TK'd.

Bullet drop is pretty flat in this game, considering distances where you'd need to aim more than two notches up are likely beyond a fog wall.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: you can always join a coop server and practice your shooting, driving and flying against bots.

and 10 - 400 ping :^)

That map had potential, but was just a massacre.

Funnily enough, I don't think my shitty latency effects that much. It's literally EVERYTHING ELSE including the simple act of rotating that lags the fuck out.

He'll kill a server in no time with his shitty fucking map votes. He's the reason (along with haley) why FCV manages to seed these days.

Long story short. I managed to find a way to get into a server's mumble server without being in the game.

AYY
this is what happens when you ban people for bullshit reasons

1. Join an internet server (HOG, FCV, PRTA what have you)
2. Disconnect
3. Create a local server
4. Create a squad in your local server
5. Your mumble is now connected to that internet server's squad

Eventually you will get banned, both player name and cd key
1. do all of the above in a VM
2. get banned
3. repeat 1
4. horny old granpas die of a heart attack when they fail to realize what the fuck is going on every time
5. pr is saved

Jesus christ I love you fucks

How do explain to normal people we are just loosely associated with each other from a Mongolian cave painting board?

I like shootan games but I'm not that good at them. Am I going to get bullied if I try this one?

Anons we play with are nice and helpful . Find out when anons are playing then hop on and give it a try. You might not know whats going on at first but thats ok, you will learn

Personal skill always comes second to teamwork in this game.
As long as you can follow orders youll be fine.

How did that jew not see you?

He was too busy counting his shekels

Here is manual for basic shit before going in game.
Or not, it's not hard to pick most of the stuff up with helpful teammates

Whoops.

i don't know what I expected

I had a similar experience.
Even though the game was pretty long, I only died twice. 1 unintentional suicide and 1 to the enemy. In other games where I played squadless and ran around, I died every few minutes. Overall it was pretty fun. Would have been nice to have more experience but that's not a big deal anymore. It was pretty intense. I felt like I was in battle. I liked working as a team. This game clearly revolves around squad gameplay. Each role has something that makes the squad stronger. No role is complete on its own. Anyways, user, don't get discouraged. You jumped into the deep end.

Thanks for the autism goyim.

Will I get banned or kicked for not having a mic?

Yes but I have survived for a while without one. It's highly recommended that you do. You will be guaranteed to get ding dong bannued for battlebarding as well. Just don't get caught.

my.mixtape.moe/gxilox.webm
my.mixtape.moe/yfwngp.webm
A big one
my.mixtape.moe/dluktg.webm

Do you use VAC or some other program for this or do you just use stereo mix?

VAC. I'll be very upset with you if you used stereo mixing.

Figured it out, thanks.

I like the hamas dirtbike. You dont even need explosives to blow up!

Discord is one hell of a drug.

@Aquarius

Kulağımın tozunda bir ağustosböceği Aşk
-Erkekler giyinmek için giyinir
Kadınlar da soyunmak için-
Öyleyse kadınların arzuları üzere
Ben bütün kadınları anadan doğma
görüyorum…

Apışaramda yeni doğmuş bir kedi
Hiçdurma yalıyor erkekliğimi
Nabzım şakaklarımda atıyor
Bir yaz yağmuru başlıyor
Kan değil akçıl bir dem boşalıyor
kamışımdan

Ağustosböcekleri hâlâ ötüyor
Şimdi biraz ıslaklar

In my perineum a new born kitten
Keeps licking my manhood
My pulse is throbbing on my temple
Then a summer rain befalls
Not blood, but a silvery drop, is emerging
out of my pecker.

Cicadas are still whizzing
They are just a little wet now.

:flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr: :flag_tr:

if only you had never pressed that button

Checked.

LESS E3 BULLSHIT, MORE PROJECT REALITY, THE QUINTS HAVE SPOKEN

Seviyorum seni
ekmeği tuza banıp yer gibi
Geceleyin ateşler içinde uyanarak
ağzımı dayayıp musluğa su içer gibi
Ağır posta paketini
neyin nesi belirsiz
telaşlı, sevinçli, kuşkulu açar gibi
Seviyorum seni
denizi ilk defa uçakla geçer gibi
İstanbul'da yumuşacık kararırken ortalık
içimde kımıldayan birşeyler gibi
Seviyorum seni
Yaşıyoruz çok şükür der gibi.

Değişir rüzgarın yönü,
Solar ansızın yapraklar;
Şaşırır yolunu denizde gemi,
BoÅŸuna bir liman arar.
Gülüşü bir yabancının,
Çalmıştır senden sevdiğini;
İçinde biriken zehir,
Sadece kendini öldürecektir;
Ölümdür yaşanan tek başına
AÅŸk iki kiÅŸiliktir.

Bir anı bile kalmamıştır,
Geceler boyu seviÅŸmelerden;
Binlerce yıl uzaklardadır,
Binlerce kez dokunduÄŸun ten;
YazabileceÄŸin ÅŸiirler,

Direction of wind changes
Leaves fade suddenly
Ship loses its way on the sea
looks for a harbor in vain
Laughter of a stranger
has already stolen your lover;
The poison gathered in you
will kill only itself
The only thing experienced alone is death
Love requires two people

Even its a memory did not remain
from lovemaking during nights
The skin I touched thousands times
the poems you can write is thousands year far.

Aquarius is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, shit mod, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Turk and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back. "I've been found out."

Aquarius I think this one will resonate most with you

Hani bir sevgilin vardı
Yedi-sekiz sene önce
Dün yolda rasladım
Sevindi beni görünce

Sokakta ayaküstü
KonuÅŸtuk ordan-burdan
Evlenmiş, çocukları olmuş
Bir kız, bir oğlan

Seni sordu
Hiç değişmedi dedim.
BildiÄŸin gibi
Anlıyordu

Mesutmuş, kocasını seviyormuş.
KendilerininmiÅŸ evleri..
Bir suçlu gibi ezik
Sana selam söyledi.

It was seven or eight years ago.
Remember the girl you had?
Yesterday I ran into her,
She seemed very glad.

We stood on the sidewalk
And made small talk and so on:
She's married and has kids,
A daughter and a son.

She asked how you were.
I said he hasn't changed a bit,
Same as ever.
She knew it.

She's happy and loves her husband;
The house is their own property.
She sent you her greetings
Looking crushed as if she felt guilty

Nice

This one is after your heart Aquarius

She made me wear
A pink french maid's uniform that day
I had to wait on her and her black stud lover Tyrone

Fix them drinks and make them dinner
These are the duties of the sissy cuckold

It's hard to be inferior to him
He is so well-built and powerful
A perfectly sculpted body
A large and powerful manhood
He is every woman's dream

She reminds me that no beautiful woman
Will ever want to be with a sissy like me
That my manhood is too small
That my sex drive is too low
Nature has dealt me a bad hand

I sit by the bedroom door
This time I am not allowed to watch
She only told me that they would be doing it doggystyle

I sit next to the door
I hear her load moans and sighs
I know he is pleasuring her
In ways I never could

My goodness
Forty-five minutes have passed
And they are still going at it

I peer through a crack in the door
He is so powerful that he can hold her up
As he thrusts deep inside her

I am not strong enough
To have sex in the standing position

What a man he is
He can squat 300 pounds
And has a strong powerful ass

Look at him thrust
She screams in ecstasy

After she is finished
She will tell me how wonderful he was
As I polish her high heels

After he leaves
I have the humiliating and exciting task
Of giving her oral pleasure

These are the duties of the sissy cuckold

I certainly don't regret it now.

Sevgilimsin, kim olduğunu düşünmeye vaktin yok, yapacak
işleri düşünmekten
Kalabalığın içinde kalabalıktan biri
Gecenin içinde bir yıldız, yitip gitmiş çocukluk gibi
Sevgilimsin, ak dişlerini öpüyorum, aralarında bir mısra gizli
Dün geceki tamamlanmamış sevişmeden

Sevgilimsin, boğuk aşkım, kanayan gençliğim
Uçuruyorum seni çocukluğuna doğru
Kanatların yorulur, ter içinde kalıyorsun
Gece yanıbaşımda bağırarak uyanıyorsun
Her sabah el sallıyorum metalle karışmana

Sevgilimsin, arasıra bir kağıt koyup erteliyoruz aşkı
Otobüslerde ve trende kaçamak yaşanan
Ve bedenlerimiz kana kana kanayamadan yan yana

You are my beloved, you don’t have time to think who you are,
instead of thinking the things to do
Inside the crowded, a one from the crowded
A star in a night, like a lost childhood
You are my beloved, kissing your white teeth, a verse is hiding there
From the last nights unfinished making love.

You are my beloved, my raucous love, boiling youth
I am flying you to your childhood
Your wings get tired, you are all wet…sweaty
In the night you wake up screaming near me
Every morning I wave my hands to your mixing with metal

You are my beloved, sometimes we delay the love with putting a paper between it
In the busses in the train, is lived secrectly
And without getting boiled alltogether side by side

Lmao what the fuck did i miss

I refer you to

Discord mod shitfit over being a turkroach.
A shitposting of beauty.

Hava keskin bir komur kokusuyla dolar.
Kapanirdi daha gun batmadan kapilar.
Bu, afyon ruhu gibi baygin mahalleden,
Hayalimde tek cizgi bir sen kalmissin, sen!
Hulyasindaki genis aydinliga gulen
Gozlerin, dislerin ve ak pak gerdaninla
Ne guzel komsumuzdun sen, Fahriye abla!

Evimiz kutu gibi kucucuk bir evdi,
Sarmasiklarla balkonu ortuk bir evdi;
Gunesin batmasina yakin saatlerde
Yikanirdi golgesi kuytu bir derede;
Yaz, kis yesil bir saksi itir pencerede;
Bahcende akasyalar acardi baharla,
Ne sirin komsumuzdun sen, Fahriye abla!

Once upuzun, sonra kesik sacin vardi;
Tenin bugdaysi, boyun bir basak kadardi;
Icini giciklardi butun erkeklerin,
Altin bileziklerle dolu bileklerin.
Acilirdi ruzgarda kisa eteklerin;
Acik sacik sarkilar soylerdin en fazla,
Ne capkin komsumuzdun sen, Fahriye abla!

Gonul verdin derlerdi o delikanliya,
En sonunda varmissin bir Erzincanliya.
Bilmem simdi hala bu ilk kocanda misin?
Hala daglari karli Erzincan'da misin?
Birak, gecmis gunleri gonlum hatirlasin;
Hatirada kalan sey degismez zamanla,
Ne vefali komsumizdun sen, Fahriye abla

The air filled with a pungent charcoal smell
And the doors closed before sunset;
From that neighborhood as languid as a laudanum
You are the only surviving trace in my memory, you
Who smiled at the vast light of her own dreams.
With your eyes, your teeth, and your white neck
What a sweet neighbor you were, Fahriye abla!

Your house was as small as a neat box;
Its balcony thickly intertwined and the shades
Of ivies at the tiny hours of the sunset
Washed over in a nearby hidden brook.
A green flowerpot stood in your window all year round
And in spring acacias blossomed in your garden
What a charming neighbor you were, Fahriye abla!

Earlier you had long hair, then short and styled;
Light-complexioned, you were as tall as an ear of corn,
Your wrists laden with ample golden bracelets
Tickled the heart of all men
And occasionally your short skirt swayed in the wind.
You sang mostly obscene love songs
What a sexy neighbor you were, Fahriye Abla!

Rumors had it that you were in love with that lad
And finally you were married to a man from Erzincan
I don't know whether you still live with your first husband
Or whether you are in Erzincan of snowy mountaintops.
Let my heart recollect the long-forgotten days
Things that live in memory do not change by time
What a nice neighbor you were, Fahriye Abla!

i thought we were only supposed to coordinate via ingame comms

(checked)
You can't get dubs over Mumble.

I came home to see
My bride to be

Lying naked on the bed
"Fuck me harder"
Is what she said

This powerful black man thrusted deep

Instead of protesting
I sat by the door

Jerking off
I uttered,
"Please Tyrone, pound my bride to be
Like A whore."

He climbed off her and was done
Never had my wife had so much fun

She was leaking his hot seed
What a sinful and naughty deed

Her engagement ring lying upon the floor

She told me she still loved me
But had never been fucked like this by me before

As she blew him
She rode my face

His potent seed
Had a delicious taste

If you can't figure that out by using the wealth of information provided to you on the internet then don't bother getting into this game.

Bu ask beni yakar
Ve küllerim savrulur
Rengini gözlerinden almis okyanuslara..
Yoklugunla perisan,
Varliginla güclü oluyor bu adam

Asacak bu sevgi aramızdaki daglari
Yildizlar yol gösterecek, gecenin karanliginda
ismini yazsam da tüm duvarlara, avuclarima ne fayda?
Bakarsan gökyüzüne , goreceksin
Adini yazmis zaten bulutlar, beni kiskanircasina

Cenk, her sozünde bahseder senden
Anlatir sana, karanlik icindeki parlayan seni
Her düşündügünde senin onu sevdiğini,
Bilir ki , yaşamak için bu yeterli..

This love burns me,
And my ashes are scattered to
The oceans, the tief of your eye colour.
This man gets miserable with your absence,
Strong with your existence.

This love will overrun the mountains between us,
Stars will guide in the darkness of the night.
What use if I write your name on the walls, in my plams?
If you look at the sky, you will see,
The clouds have already written it as if they are jealous of me

Cenk always mentions your name in his words.
He tells you about you who is shining in the darkness.
Whenever he thinks you love him,
He knows, it makes life worth living

Oh baby.

Did you fags all switch servers when half of the players got d/ced? Please post in the thread not everyone uses goycord.

That was planetside, which only work if you always have people playing. We do only use ingame coms for choice chat though. The discord is alright though, tonight was the first time we had any issue it has been resolved

Use goycord faggot the navigator version isn't muh chinese botnet and who are you in game because everyone who was in the squad uses goycord.

Me drunk, me means voice chat.

Anyone playing today?

Sure but Sony is about to start.

Never mind I guess I was rused, Sony is in a couple hours. Time for video game.

wew

discord doesnt even work

There was some technical difficulties with getting invites to work so a new one was made, I totally missed that one
the new one is /68a3eEZ

What if you just switched to IRC.

You know we don't have to take the ENTIRE jewish cock up our asses without going full freetard right?

If theres a full migration happening in the near future Id rather not repeat the mistake of letting an unaccountable 3rd party set up the comms for topical reasons.

Did something happen on your goycord channel? Did a mod start power tripping?

mall cop syndrome getting overbearing, the usual stuff

I have an odd request. Years ago, I saw a project reality video on youtube. The video starts off with a chopper dropping off some people, then when it left, it killed 2+ teammates because it ran into them. After that, the squad surprisingly played it off like it was nothing. Does anyone know of this video?

Yes and no, power tripping isn't gonna work when you have no power.

That's what you get for trying a pit maneuver on your team, faggot.

cars used to spawn in the ground and could send anyone who touched it 50 feet into the air

Project Homosexual

not what I was doing, driving is finnicky and can easily send you into that tree on the right if you touch the key wrong

my quads do not lie

It is time my friends, to leave the Turkroach Empire of Aquarius the Turk
Here's the new link
4AFtHRS

Yeah the nigger finally went nuclear and deleted the channel completely in order to prevent everyone from migrating properly.

Mission Accomplished lads.

Hello PR anons, gamenight scheduling fag here. I was going to stick PR in for the 29th-30th July slot but I have some concerns about if your current method of organising will actually work for 30+ anons. As I understand it the standard tactic is to sit in a VOIP server (Discord currently) and go join up as one big squad on an existing server, by all accounts that works very well for you. However I cannot see how that would work with more than maybe 16 anons (what's the limit on squad size again?) and particularly if we have anons dropping in and out all the time as is common with gamenights.

From what I remember having played PR years ago running our own server wouldn't work well either since PR needs ~80+ players to really shine (we'd start at 6-7 and peak at maybe 40-50) and also having a server that was just inexperienced anons would be chaos at best.

If it is indeed an issue do you maybe want to do an off-weekend instead? We only go every second week so the in-between weekends are free for anyone else and generally a bit quieter so you wouldn't have to deal with so many anons. Also the standard gamenights have a standing rule against Discord/Mumble and off-weekends obviously do not; using VOIP would seem essential to how you do things so maybe that's another concern. The way most anons do off-weekends is just to announce on Thursday the game their running with installation instructions etc and then to start on the Friday but it's really up to you how you do those since they're a free-for-all.

If there's alternate options or my concerns are unfounded then please tell me, I don't want to pull the rug out from under you fags or whatever and the slot is still reserved for PR. I've also posted about it over here which is probably a good place to reply to these issues since it's a more visible thread and isn't over the bump limit.

We don't use discord to talk, we use in game comms. We only use the discord to organize when we are going to join and what server.

Also to add: off-weekend gamenights are normally smaller in terms of player numbers but the players that show generally stick around much longer and are less likely to devolve into team killing at random, something I think is likely to be an issue in PR.

Right, that's an improvement. The only remaining issue then is if you can scale up to ~30-40 anons. Will it be possible to get them all on the same team without autobalance fucking it up?

Not an improvement, I meant that was a misconception on my part. Editing the schedule image now, I'll post it in both threads in a sec.

Well how we usually set this shit up is we usually join a fairly populated server and get the hotpockets to switch us over. This won't work if we all join in at the same time without us getting broken up. We're better off just joining an empty serb and playing it from there. Also PR does have in game VoIP (and by that I mean integrated mumble) so you should be fine without using it since everyone is forced to using their version of mumble.

That sounds like it would be impossible to play on a decently populated server on the same team, but I personally don't think that is a huge deal. Squads have 8 players max. The only way to really play with 40+ anons is if you split them between the two teams honestly, other wise it would be impossible to organize. Also you need someone who understands the game to be squad lead or you have a squad of 8 retards running around doing nothing effective.

Again going by memory anons will be ok not to use VOIP as long as they're just riflemen or similar right? It's only really essential roles like SL that need to talk?
Doesn't PR also do locational VOIP? As in you can hear people close to you even if they're on the other team? I seem to remember that was part of the reason they picked mumble but as I said I haven't played it in years.
If you think it's doable with low player numbers then sure (remember we start at 6-7, slowly climb to 20ish then from there generally explode suddenly to 30-40). How is PR mapwise for small player counts? I'd really like to get PR on the schedule because it's been talked about for ages.

What about having the experienced anons set up multiple squads on each team? Are PR servers still nofunallowed so you've got to have standard-name, unlocked squads or would we be able to get away with 'infinity squad 1, infinity squad 2' on both teams?

If we assume two squads per team that's 32 anons dealt with, plenty for going on with in my opinion (if we have more than 32 then we can just ask remaining experienced anons to decant into a third squad). The question is then getting enough experienced anons for timezones up to run that. You'd need at least 4 experienced anons on from ~6pm UCT to ~4am UCT to maintain two squads at all times though you could probably get away with only one squad a team for the early hours and late hours.

some servers will be really anal about squad stuff, a couple, namely based and free candy van, wont care about names or general shittery

the other team cant hear you no

They'll be fine as long as they are in one of our squads as we wouldn't kick for not having a mic.
40 players is a playable amount of people on most maps, randoms will probably join when they see 40 as well. Also it depends on the map though, as maps can be from big yuge to somewhat small.
We could do that but most of us don't know how to SL good, only the basics.
We can name squads like that and we can kick anyone out who isn't one of us. However you won't be able to take things like tanks for APCs as you need to name the squad "Tank" or "APC" if you are going to take those assets.
There is a local chat but it only is for team mates and cannot be heard by the enemy.

Then it seems to me like having 8/v squads would be a better option than just using an empty server (an empty server still an option if it has a small enough map). There's at least a month or two yet to organise things and I could probably find you an extra potential squad leader.

With 40 anons we could just go to an empty serber. We got enough people to squadlead them all.
Ill try contacting some of the serber admins if they could accomodate the event, otherwise we just take over a tumbleweed serber.

Its not impossible to play PR without voice but its not very effective. I can see us forming no-voice squads for zerging tho.

Standart-name squads are only for armor and aircraft, infantry squads can call themselves whatever.

We have enough people to go around to get an experienced squadleader to every squad of newbies.

Sounds good.
Well you'd only need 2-4 at all times, I'd say maybe 10-12 for the entire gamenight if anons can commit to each doing 3ish hours. We'd need a degree of organisation but I'm willing to help with that as much as possible. The discord you fags already have could be used to organise the existing players into the NCOs for squads or we can use a thread here and/or on /radcorp/. IRC, Tox Steam are also an option. I'll leave it up to you lot to work out most of it.

Thing is we won't start at 40, we start much lower and gradually build up. The build up won't happen if it isn't fun at lower numbers. The bare minimum it needs to be playable at is 14 and even that might be pushing it. The bastard of gamenights is finding a game that is fun both for the 8-10 early birds and for the 30-40 anons that will show by peak time. An empty server is an option if all else fails though.

Good to hear. Try and organise solid numbers and we can do detailed planning in a thread on /radcorp/.

We can just do vehicle warfare on low-pop.

oh shit CnC might actually be useful here

Command and Conquer?

Command and Control
Basically Search and Destroy with FOBs

Also do any of the fags involved in organising the current PR stuff have some permanent contact details I can get a hold of? Pick one (or more) of Email, Tox, Steam or Jabber.
If you don't want to post details publicly I can give you a throwaway email to send them to.

When you say Search and Destroy you don't mean the knock-off Counter Strike mode from CoD right? You mean the PR mode when you hunt down arms caches? If you think that will work then sounds good.

It depends whether or not squads in existing servers will be more fun than vehicle combat in an empty server. My gut says it would be but I can understand the former is more work to organise.

No, the goal is for each team to build a FOB somewhere on the map
Both teams will hunt for the others FOB
Whoever gets to X points first wins
Building the FOB closer to the center of the map gets more points quicker
Losing a FOB results in massive ticket loss for that team

the discord :^)

Oh, I remember reading about that mode but I don't think I've ever played it.

Bad user.

069CC8BE6A8C032448AA24D93E7897BADDBEC4FD908BA7307DE5B60EB8DE667FFD370AA8AE16

Sent request.

Ok, solutions have been found for all of my concerns. PR is locked in for that date. Looking forward to it faggots.

Holy shit he actually did it. I was wondering where the damn thing went.
I don't play PR anymore, but I liked reading the autism in that channel every now and then.

What a massive gay.
Maybe I'll join up again for a game sometime soon.

He couldn't handle being called a turkroach. He tried to spam the bunker discord with aussie flags for some reason.

the url for the discord has apparently expired can someone post a new one?

10/10 you goys did God's work.
Aquarius you know damn well all of this could have been prevented if you just followed my advice and not be a turbo triggered Turkroach