Tannenberg

The Verdun devs are making an eastern front game coming out later this year, nothing is confirmed on it but it'll probably use Unity again.

Will it have Commir womyn though?

If you can it'll probably be one squad on one map but the game is better than Verdun automatically because the setting (Imperial Russia is interesting and not see in games), Nagant revolver, and different tactics: eastern front was open fields and cavalry so we might see horses.

(((berg)))

We'll have to see
Hopefully its not just a reskin

Hope it's not in unity.

Man, they could have gone the STALKER route of you playing as a Russian soldier trying to escape the German encirclement and the massacre by scavenging weapons and supplies while trying to hide and sneak out of the battlefield, while fending off increasing German patrols, and your own fellow Russians who went insane, then you finally meet Alexander Samsonov and you assist him with his suicide and you have to deliver a letter to his wife.

Looks like someone didn't play verdun

Trench warfare WW1 multiplayer game, that post was me just babbling about a potential singleplayer campaign.

Berg means mountain in German dipshit

Ja, (((Deutschland)))

They didn't say.

That sounds like it'd get boring fast.

I'd rather have just one game that actually works.

They also did it to Spaniards
That's how I found out I'm partially kike
Uncut though
kikes are fucking sluts

I'd rather have the Baltic Front to be honest.

I played Verdun back in the open beta, and finally got it on sale a year ago. I really wanted to like it. I haven't touched it recently, but the performance just kept getting worse and worse, both framerate and latency, to the point where it was pretty much impossible to lead a target, even when it should have been easy. It ran better when it was a damn browser game. What's worse, it's only 16 vs 16. That's crap for a game that's supposed to be a WW1 shooter. Then there's the squad system. It's absolutely unforgivable, and easily the worst kind of class/leveling system in any FPS I've played. You have to level up your squad to get access to better weapons, most notably any machine guns at all. I think having to level up in a tactical historical shooter is pretty bad in the first place, but even Red Orchestra 2 was brilliant in comparison to Verdun. There are a bunch of different squads representing different nations and regiments, each with 4 classes. It's not enough to just play as a certain squad, you have to play as that squad with the same group of people. If you level up with one group, you say goodbye to all that progress when you start another match and have different people in your squad. Oh, and besides weapons and abilities, squad level changes your appearance from early to late war. This game that seems to be trying really hard to be historically accurate ends up with soldiers from all sorts of nations running around in different equipment.

You can give them feedback on the forums but I don't know what you're talking about leveling up a squad and if you delete it your unlocked weapons disappear.

Weapon leveling and squad leveling are separate. The only thing that's effectively locked to people that play together (=clanfags) is high level artillery, which is still bullshit.
That's a very favorable comparison for Verdun since the amount of grinding is much higher. I have 120 hours and only got two weapons to level 50 while in Verdun I had unlocked everything much before that mark.

This will have 64 players apparently.

i wouldn't say the artillery is locked to clanfags only, but you do have to be very dedicated to get it (AKA have friends). i have a couple friends im squad-ranked 80+ with and honestly the high level arty isn't even that good. weren't explosives stupidly nerfed anyway?