Diablo 2 ladder reset

30th of may is diablo 2 ladder reset

who is playin?

EU ladder here

Get a clue. Everyone plays Diablo 3 now :^)

New Median XL version's coming out on Friday. looks like you're shit out of luck OP. :^)

I had around 3 years of grinding in diablo back then. I see no reason to keep going.

Median XL or that Ultimative stuff?

I thought both were kinda neat, kinda preferred Median XL plain version for being less weird.

It is Ultimative (an OG MXL update is never ever) but the main point of the new version is to clean up their act and find better solutions to the bad/obscure/nonsensical stuff. If done well (emphasis if) it'll be streamlining in a good way for once.

I did find it kind of odd that all the above-ground areas of the game were basically easy to blow through in one hour per act, while all the dungeons were fuckoff hard and out of order (some of the hardest were in Act I).

But that sounds good, Ultimative was/is a high energy mod for sure, just needed some non-spergs to make it more coherent.

I would prefer if ladder last 1 year instead of 6 months

Nope.

It has nothing to do with regular levels. Except may be maphack included in base game.

Why would you play d2 when Path of Diablo exists?

EWW Diablo3
New Tristam? Bleh.
Your *CHARACTER* sees thru the prince of lies.
Saturday morning cartoon siege attempt.
Over-the-top gameplay builds.

The only thing I liked about the story is Diableah but even then her design was overdone.
Overall 3/10 for soiling Diablo's name.

Does that mean everyones online profile is getting deleted?

Why would anyone play poe?

your ladder chars are moved to non ladder afaik

Why not?

Seems like a waste of time, so again, why would anyone?

Games by definition are the waste of time, but it does not stop people from playing.

Path of DIABLO you illiterate fuck

Pretty weak copout.

Many games are form of escapism. And its one of the most popular forms. Not sure how it is weak.

You'd be a great reviewer

Yeah it's better to lie instead

They've specifically said they're trying to fix the difficulty curve so normal/nightmare aren't braindead easy any more.

Some dungeons were repurposed as "uberquests" and you're definitely not supposed to go there early

Rip my Zealdin. I might do MXL next.

huh, what?

I play Diablo 2 single player and LAN, which PoE is always online.

There's no way to play PoE off-line. While Diablo2 can be played off-line with a hex-editor without ruining other people's fun.

What's wrong with "zealot"?

Ubers are the whole point of mod. You didnt knew that?

Zeal is buggy skill. A hundred sword strikes sounds cool but it misses and leaves you stationary & vulnerable.

Tried the Median update, got through act 1. It seems to be more drop-focused and early game resource management's a bit harder so it's more about playing the game and less about racing through all the chaff until you get somewhere you can actually do something. A step in the right direction, probably.

I logged onto battlenet a year and a half ago and there were ~30 people playing. The game is dead as shit man.

The longer game exist the higher chance of developer/related deaths.