CS:GO Operation: Hydra

Who got the Hydra Pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Sierra06/
counter-strike.net/inferno/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To the bog with you and all of your misbegotten kind.

does this operation give players anything new or is it just a hustle for gun skins like valves usual horseshit

Gun skins, co-op missions (nothing like arma, just bot-matches on their new maps like Brink), and missions (kill x with x type of weapon).

What he said

It's pretty fun imo

You fucking scum, kill yourself and the people who pay you.

Fixed that for you. Sadly I can't fix brain damage.

Nigger

Even if I did pay for games, i'd be buying half decent entertainment instead of monetized skin mods and challenges I could just apply to myself for free.

Thanks for letting me know, but

Only reason I still play that shitty game anymore is when I'm with a buddy and we force people to deal with out bullshit

PLS add me: steamcommunity.com/id/Sierra06/
i need a partner for the Guardian missions
(im dutch)

Valve releases a good free update with new maps and game modes -> 8ch only cares about skins and proceeds to buy a useless pass for cosmetic items -> 8ch complains about the game being only about skins

God you guys are amazing

Reddit you need to leave

Whoever pays you is wasting their money

This is why Holla Forums needs extreme vetting.

Is CS:GO even a good FPS? I've never played any CS game before. Is there a way you can disable all the nasty looking weapon skins on your own end?

No. The gameplay is mediocre and only about 4 guns are worth using

CS: GO is held by back by an AIDS community and skin & crate Jewery, Valve not keeping maps in the game when they're released for the season pass, they tweak the game through the main line instead of a beta making balanced fucked until it's fixed, they're even charging for in-game music, the core gameplay is decent but just stick to 1.6 and Source. The Classic Offensive mod is good but it's in very early beta and unpopulated.

Oh yeah they also keep making updates to unpopular maps by simplifying them and giving them a cancerous modernist aesthetic, the maps had nice subdued tones now it's neon vomit.

Probably the worst part about the new maps, all of them nuke your FPS and look like shit, especially the new Inferno which shit all over CS 1.6 and Source. counter-strike.net/inferno/
Inferno used to be this classical worn down Italian town but now it feels so fake, like the entire aesthetic of Source and 1.6 is gone. Nuke is probably worse though.
I put 500 hours into this fucking game, don't do it yourself, anons. I moved on to better games that don't drain your life away with retarded players and fucked up balance, where a 500$ pistol can be more effective than a 3000$ rifle.

Siege thread? Siege thread

Fuck off with your Ubishit faggot, Siege is even worse than CS:GOyim.

Season and Train bugged me the most. Season was a comfy factory probably in the Great Plains or Texas and became some Neotokyo chemical research plant or something. Train was a Stalker-tier run-down bleak trainyard and now it's a TF2 map with an epic mural to communism like a Soviet state could even afford that, it doesn't even mesh with the aesthetic of nuTrain.

We already have one.
Can you spell cuck?

Siege is a better game than GO, the team is trying to fix the game, the community is better, and is arcade realism where CS has always been CoD without aiming down sights.

You are fucking stupid.
The recoil in CS is much, much higher than in CoD, there is no sprinting in CS, running and gunning is a invalid strategy in CS (at least in 1.6 and Source anyway) but in CoD it's perfectly fine to run and gun with a laser sight SMG, there are no killstreaks in CS, the TTK in CoD is lower most of the time, there is no economy in CoD where you have to actually decide between what weapon I should buy for what strategy and thinking ahead of time with the purchases next round depending on if you win or lose, and CoD isn't round based like CS is.
Siege is shit, there is a clear cut meta on what is valid or not, the attacker who picks Fuze can just grenade the entire room and kill everything inside of it without firing a bullet, the guns have 0 recoil and 99% of firefights end with who can get the lucky headshot, making pistols like the 1911 complete and total garbage since the Five Seven can fire twice as much rounds in the same time as the 1911 can fire 1. Firefights also rarely happen because it's just a boring fucking game of hide and seek and who can blow a hole in the wall you couldn't see to shoot the people inside, so when you die, you die without knowing what and where hit you making the entire game endlessly fucking boring because the lack of firefights, the most exciting aspect of FPS games, hardly happens.

Siege came out in 2015 and it's still broken at its core, the patches come out slowly and manage to mess it up even more.

Netcode is broken: lag compensation is exaggerated so that you see enemies peeking 2 seconds after they killed you, hitreg is inconsistent.

The core mechanics are shit: the game is clearly designed for consoles, your weapon becomes 100% accurate just because you hold down your ads button, even if you strafe around like a retard. This plus lag compensation make aggressive peeking frustrating to deal with for no reason. A single headshot equals a kill with every weapon and since controlling a spray is easy as fuck it means every gunfight ends quickly with the first able to get a random headshot. The differences between weapons of the same class are rendered useless by this.

Operators were added late in development because they needed to cater to the overwatch croud and it shows: they have no place in a game like this, the gadgets are either useless or frustrating to deal with (e.g. fuze, glaz with smokes, pulse shooting through the floor) and the more operators they add the more unbalanced the game becomes.

The game also has a lot of tecnical issues: you have to deal with unbearable input lag if you get anything less than 120fps, the lightning system is broken and creates a lot of inconsistent and unfair situations.

Matchmaking doesn't work, your rank keeps going up and down without reason, matches are always unbalanced and generally carried by a single player.

And let's not talk about the shitty business model, you have to grind for more than 50 hours to unlock a dlc operator in a supposedly competitive game.

I have solo queued for almost 100 hours and never found anyone actually communicating, even when people are playing together with their friends they never say anything useful, teamwork should be the focus of this game but people don't care, and the userbase is probably even younger and more toxic than CSGO's.

lol

No it isn't, you have two options at the start of every round: Buy or save. The pistols are so powerful that competent teams can easily wipe out a bombsite by using whatever pistol gets put in the buff spotlight by Valve.
The system should reward players for creatively spending and taking risks, stretching everything they earn as far as they can; But when you can fullbuy after a single eco and a handful of unearned Fiveseven kills, what's the point of even looking at how much money you have?
The competitive side of CS could be boiled down to a flowchart, everyone needs to play the same, or risks losing the match.

First off I didn't literally mean that you autist, both games are arcade shooters just one more than the other, and CoD is harder to stay alive in due to respawns and there being no safe spots on any of the maps making you have to keep moving making getting a nuke satisfying and well-deserved, health regen means less health though it would be better if overall if health packs come back. CS also has a worse community of cancer, CoD just has dudebros and kids and that's most-likely just on consoles.

And everything you said about Siege isn't bad, you just have to account for what the enemy team will have using cameras and playing infowar and elimination; the game is more stealth-based you cunt you just prefer CS since it's been ingrained in your mind after 500+ hours, you die a lot faster than you do in CS, the game is certainly more faithful to the original Rainbow Six than Vegas.
Just like the only guns worth buying in CS 85% of time being the AK, M4, and snipers.

If Operation Health doesn't fix anything I'll eat my words but I'd take it over CS: GO any day.

Where did I say CS:GO in specific? And even in CS:GO there still is economy strategy. You can communicate with your team that one guy buys flashes, 2 others buy 1 flash and 1 smoke, buying shotguns to camp for kills for the 900$ reward allowing 2 kills to pay off the Nova shotgun and 2 flashes alone, buying budget SMGs because they have 600$ rewards making them an excellent option for second round after winning the first for economy building, especially the UMP-45 and MP9/Mac 10.
Yeah, pistols are shit, I know, I never liked CS:GO's pistol balance.

Of course, a class/hero based multiplayer shooter is more faithful than a campaign based semi tactical singleplayer shooter.
From my experience they didn't, while defending most of my deaths were dying to a headshot from a 1cm wide hole in a wall. While attacking, most of my deaths were dying to a 1cm wide hole in a wall.
I played it for 25 hours and I had enough after that.
You're saying there isn't? There's no reason attackers wouldn't pick Fuze, he can wipe out an entire room with one item.
AK and M4 happen to be favorites, the M4 has low recoil and is really accurate.
The AK has a 1 hit headshot ability which is great but it's absolutely awful at spraying and long range automatic fire, you need to tap with the gun. The SSG and AUG still see use at times because they're even more accurate and are great at tapping middle on inferno, for example.
The AWP is a investment, it costs 5 grand and can be easily countered with a smoke, flash and SMG.
The MP5 has always been popular in CS, in CS:GO however most people buy the UMP instead since the replacement for the MP5, the MP7, isn't that great.
The M249 sees legitimate use in even 1.6 because it is excellent for wallbanging enemies due to an absurd 100 round magazine, although the wallbanging in GO is no where near as good, so use for them has died down.

I like the famas for eco

It is more faithful and you're blinded by your totally epic me me buzz words if you think otherwise.
"Siege isn't at all tactical, also, why do I keep dying when I rush in blindly with no tactical consideration?!"
It shouldn't take you more than 2 hours to stop dying to basic shit like kill holes in walls
He can also die like a little bitch to Pulse, or have his day ruined by signal disruptors, or get his shit sniped right out of the air by ADS turrets, or (and this is the real killer here) - he could waste all 3 charges because anyone with 2 brain cells knows not to barricade yourself and your 4 teammates together inside a closet with a wooden ceiling. Fuze is only a "must pick" in the eyes of literal mouthbreathers who don't realize his gadget is a noob trap and nothing more. Listen for footsteps above you, don't hang out near obvious blast zones and for god sake don't Castle up a window and then act surprised when Fuze is drawn to it like a moth to a flame.
Cool, 5 whole guns that are useful. You sure showed him.

Fuck off with your cuckchan-tier low effort threads

Is it me or did Jahans get even fatter

Oh, and to follow on from this, your big mistake was thinking that spending 12 hours a day memorizing recoil patterns will magically win you games. Siege is a game about information warfare, not who shoots the bestest.

You wouldn't get shot through so many walls if you didn't enter an area completely blind to any threats around you.

mission every 2 days

why fucking bother

I hope your mother prolapses out her own lungs through her ass. Fuck off out of my Holla Forums you shill.

Vegas was a cover-based shooter, Siege actually requires you to think and make snap decisions and recon an area like the old games.
Then account for all holes and use drones/cameras, the game isn't very hard it just accounts for more possibilities and mechanics, all Valve games moving, shooting, and sometimes pressing the interaction key.
Yes, everyone shouldn't be huddling in one room in the first place and they don't explode on impact, you had to play the game more because the first 20-some hours are being shit like any other good multiplayer game. And concerning CS's "meta" that still has a lot of the guns being useless especially the SMGs, no one who knows how the game works would buy an SMG unless they're just dicking around, there's a meta for CS but it's ankle-deep compared to Siege's.

half of the operators are useless

Really makes you think. Also

Statistics for fat esport losers work better as an argument than mindless blabbering about a game you don't know

This might actually mean something if it didn't consist of data taken from a single day of a tournament featuring the top 1% of players across only three maps.

If you'd like I can counter with data suggesting the AWP has a 100% buy rate among a dozen guys on a single server playing awp_orange_110 and awp_India.

You are right, I should have posted this

Disregard my previous comment on fat eSport losers for a bit.
The only absolute useless character in Siege is Tachanka, everyone has a purpose in the game and is still more engaging and complex than CS: GO.

Wow wtf i love siege now

Finding out and planning where your objective is blasting through the doors and walls with a synchronized assault is more satisfying than automatically getting headshots after strenous rote memorization in a game not even mechanically deep.

"Engaging" is subjective and complexity doesn't mean depth. I'll keep waiting for Siege to become a decent game. Trust me, I love the concept, the maps and the destructibility, but it suffers too much from consolitis and shitty developers, not to mention the dlc operators grind. As of now CSGO is still objectively better.

I didn't say complexity meant depth and I agree that Siege needs some fucking fixing but every match in GO and CS as a whole plays out the same way every time and the series has barely evolved gameplay-wise, GO is trying to change that a bit but it's obvious money is more important to Valve to where they're cheaping out on this season with rotateable game modes. Also CS has recycled the same maps for every game with some new ones being added in and old ones take out.

Did reddit make that image or something?

yes

Isn't the game losing player counts at this point?
I haven't played much since 2 years ago when I got GE. The playerbase is just so fucking cancerous I refuse to play it much anymore.

Did they at least stop having the niglet at 2k?

No. cuckchan did

isn't that the same thing nowadays? they fucking slap watermarks on their "oc"

I can get the first 2 by modding CSS, and the third isn't a feature, it's a fucking scam.