C&C Renegade is fun

This is fun. :) like really, really fun. I love that it doesn't feel anything like a real FPS.

Bounds breely bun XDDD

When someone who does something they're not familiar with they usually make something unique for better or worse.

breddy gud :DD

EBIN xD

What's everyone's favorite weapon? Mine is the chem thrower.

i got this from bargain bin at local super store for food. it was great fun and the mods were cool as well :))

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I had more fun with Renegade's multiplayer than Battlefield 1942

tfw Renegade X is dead

tfw Tiberium was killed before it saw the light of day

tfw there will never be another good C&C FPS

Kick my ass but I found 1942 and Vietnam to be unplayable and a bit unbearable but it doesn't matter anymore since it's dead, not being able to aim down sights irked me.

It still hurts.
Also don't worry, I know C&C is better than Starcraft.

Would have liked a sequel playing as a NOD terrorist.

But C&C is dead.

Oh and I voted Kane in 2016.

So don't guilt trip me gizmodo. We're going to have to act if we want to live in a different world AND I DID.

Renegade X gamenight when?

I want GDI to leave.

It's Nod you retarded GDI spy.

Time to get executed.

This is a blue zone citizen only imageboard.

I loved how the original C&C was photo-realistic and really felt like a gritty 90's conflict with elements borrowed from the gulf war, vietnam and balkan war.

Red Alert was about nation states against each other, whereas the Tiberian games are more about ideology.

NATO vs paramilitary terrorist fanatics, with interesting technology and doctrine from each side.

GDICUCKS NEED TO LEAVE

also, gamenight when

Back to your designated shitting tiberium red zone
Just- just do it up.

It was outdated by the time it came out and the huge disconnect with the shooting and vehicle gameplay with the overall RTS roots it had made me hate the design they were going. And Halo overshadowed it.

Bunch of assholes

I'd just get anxious and spend the whole time babysitting the base. I didn't like RenX because I felt like I was the only one who ever bothered to defend buildings.

Anons are surprisingly good at teamwork going by my experiences with them.