Dragon's Dogma ported to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in Japan

Dragon's Dogma ported to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in Japan.
Just give us a proper sequel already.

gematsu.com/2017/05/dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-announced-ps4-xbox-one

archive.is/LRCy1

Why does Capcom hate money?

DD:DA wasn't released on PC in Japan? That's weird. At least they're getting it now I guess.
I suppose Capcom will hold this over series' fans' heads and tell them to buy it again like good goy to show interest in the series before Capcom will make a sequel before inevitably fucking it up like the incompetent twits that they are

th-there's stll e3 right?

Capcom won't make a sequel to anything now unless it gets at least 3 rereleases.

That or they will pull another DMC and give it to a western developer to ruin.

Well, we're on our second now.
Only one more to go.

We did t lads.

There was the Dark Arisen version, which included the base game and DLC, and then the PC port a couple of years later.
Do they count as separate releases?
I for one cannot wait for Ultra DD:DA 2 Turbo featuring palette swapped Evil Mercedes and Violent Grigori.

That's Ur-Dragon, user.

Fuck wrong pic. Oh well.

Breast envy is top tier.

Fucking finally, I was starting to lose hope. My PC is a shit toaster that couldn't run this, so I have to fall back on consoles to play it. But yeah, this series still needs a sequel, and so does Devil May Cry.

because DDO is the worst MMO I ever played?
Seriously they managed to make Dragon's Dogma combat a boring slog

Dragon's Dogma combat was always a boring slog. Sounds like nothing has changed.

Has a shitload of flaws but I always felt DD got the important things right. Sunk a lot of hours into it. I might goy for this; most definitely if they make some necessary tweaks (but it's Capcom we're talking about here so that's never gonna happen).

Steam version is available worldwide and has Japanese interface and subtitles available. The only things they might not have done would be to sell it in brick & mortar stores and to add Japanese audio.

DDO is shit. Let's hope that more ports lead to a real sequel eventually.

Steam has region locks for some games. Dunno why they would region lock it in Japan though.

Obligatory.

God damnit Capcom, dont go bankrupt just yet

Weird? Dark souls just got japanese localization.

If they're going to make a sequel, I hope they rethink this mechanic.

Dragons Dogma, Original.

Skyrim, Original.

Re-releases of Dragon's Dogma aka Dark Arisen.
That's one of the biggest problems of the game and can be easily avoided by NOT FUCKING DO IT BUT JESUS CHRIST IS IT AWESOME TO RAPE EVERYTHING WHEN YOU DO IT.

Absolutely unacceptable.

Is this the reason why I never found the PC version of Dragons Dogma enjoyable and everyone else thought it was the greatest game ever?

Goddammit this was meant for

No

Leave this place and never return

Maybe it's because I went into it without expectations but I would not compare Dragons Dogma to Skyrim at all. For one Dragons Dogma is significantly more focused. The story was meh but I liked killing the monsters which I assume is the main selling point of the game (unlike Skyrim which is all about choices that don't matter)

the PC port didn't sell sequel numbers. It launched at what, $30? PC version will never be justification for a sequel at that rate.

At least we can hope that if it's on PC in japan next soon, maybe we'll see some decent lewd mods to go with it.

Nope, I'm going to stay. Suck dick.

I hate all you faggots begging for a sequel that will never live up for the original, it's like you want to be disappointed by fucking Capcopm of all people and still act indignant that they somehow managed to fuck it up, and they will fuck it up. Let the game survive as it is, the story is complete in a enjoyable way and you can always boot it back up if you want to relive DA CYCLE.
I sincerely think the game is a fluke anyways, a lot of this shit would be mediocre on its own if it didn't all come together as it did, trying to rebottle the lightning just wont fucking happen

It's not like a sequel makes the original game disappear. Whether it exists or not, or whether it's good or bad, it won't affect the original game.

A sequel is just a chance to improve on the missed potential of the first game.

Thats not for sales but because SF has a big tournament scene that capcom has supported for years.

Capcom never pushed the tourney scene as hard as they have for SFV. They never put this much money into the tourney scene and they've never made this many adjustments to a game exclusively for the tourney scene.
Remember when there was a Capcom Pro Tour Pass being shat out every year for SF4? Oh wait that never happened on SFV's level

It sucks that the game just ends with the king ending on that map. I guess that's what you get for cucking to the dragon.

nah fuck you, I DO want a PC port so I can finally play it

You do realize that it got a PC port quite a while ago, right?

sorry, I'm a fool

Holy shit. And I thought Skyrim didn't live up to its plans. This is some next-level fuckery. Like 5% of those plans actually made it into the fucking game.

So… what, are they only aiming at selling a couple dozen copies?

PC in Japan. PS4 and Xbone everywhere else.

I wonder what the moon was going to be like.

Does it have the JP voiceovers and Berserk armors? Because if not, why the fuck did they even bother.

Man, all I wanted was to climb trees and shit.

GLOBEHEADS BTFO

One of my favorite games, much rather an actual sequel than DDO though because DDO looks bad.

I don't know user, 80% stat increase isn't anything to scoff at.
Also, stop playing Dragon's Dogma like it's Dark Souls. I know that's what you're trying to do since the only buffs that were nerfed were the Assassin skills.