/aog/ - Attorney Online Vidya

No clue why the hell it died edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit

docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

docs.google.com/document/d/1CuduJm723hEVhPnxHl0n16BJ9scASwyH_8TzV4d-TjU/edit

docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: youtu.be/uOqR-y7jXKQ
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo: capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/uc?id=0Byj32J4FCPtRRklzZ0t0Y1JXMWs&export=download
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5Pbq8-fw9PbL4kBsDHZvf7fQeqnzGCVyKJNOkV827Q/edit#bookmark=id.1ox03o1uetwr
docs.google.com/document/d/1yDVGh7W1CTcV_A_DOQa3AALuNVLgXkDGmMyrCPeh_d8/edit
pastebin.com/uhesp2DC
docs.google.com/document/d/10kSsBICUErLb-IKrYFlRhM9uJErhnjJdCGJ6q-KsHVI/edit
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_S0wgZdscAiZnFTbWxVMEk4N0U/view?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1M99nQm61nmAW8f7Pk7f7p7gqztCRqtEBN26Fk2o5x9g/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thread died because there's no playerbase on this website; most of the players are all on Halfchan, and even they don't maintain a general all the time.

Still, it was regularly bumped by me. And halfchan has completely stopped maintaining a general.

The issue is there simply isn't a lot to talk about that can't be talked about in the client itself, honestly.

It's a wonder why the server is still alive 1.5 years later.

2.4.1 is out. update here: drive.google.com/uc?id=0Byj32J4FCPtRRklzZ0t0Y1JXMWs&export=download

If I didn't have to manually update it all the damn time I'd be there all the time.
But it's sort of a fucking pain

HAVING SAID THAT LETS GET A CASE GOIN

When will we go back to hyping cases in thread?

never ever

DGS fucking when though?

never

I was looking into this game a few days ago. Kinda serendipitous that you made a thread, OP. Definitely keen to play if anyone has a room up.

Our server is
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)
on the main list

We have a room in case building ready to go. Just need a few more people to join in and we can start.

I'm so sorry.

THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS THE CHAIRS

Apollo Justice did nothing wrong.

>and he still wasn't the dumbest person on the bench until the self-defense plea arguably

Autism Trial in 4 hours:

ACME VS. AOV

Is cyberbullying a crime?

docs.google.com/document/d/1V5Pbq8-fw9PbL4kBsDHZvf7fQeqnzGCVyKJNOkV827Q/edit#bookmark=id.1ox03o1uetwr

Chairs……………..

What is the background for this again?

From what I've gathered, the ACME server shilled themselves on the Attorney Online Vidya server and got trolled so hard they cried for days. Out of it spawned all kinds of cancerous fanfictions and has turned into a cyber bullying court case.

Does anybody have the stream for the ACME case?

We did it, AOV.

We Are Lawyer

Memes killed my father. I will not rest until I see memes brought to justice.

Unfortunately the ACMEme guys only got like half of it on their YT. But somebody else was probably recording.

WE ARE LAWYER!

i know the /vg/ general is pretty much dead but what do you hope to gain by advertising on this dead as fuck cancer site?

A number of players on AOV are pretty much 8ch exclusive users. It's not like an inactive thread that gets occasionally bumped here and there hurts anything.

Prove it.

I'm one.

Oh alright. I guess a ratio of about 1/20 isn't TOO low in the grand scheme of things.

Could also be a place to pick up new members like kiwi Apollo.

The doc is incomplete as hell due to Kay's spotty stenoing as well.

On hour 11 of a case. Send help.

IT'S FUCKING OVER
WE BUILT UP A CASE FOR 12 HOURS
KILL ME

I was there for all 12 hours. Fucking kill me.

docs.google.com/document/d/1yDVGh7W1CTcV_A_DOQa3AALuNVLgXkDGmMyrCPeh_d8/edit

We're building a Postal 2 themed case over at Area 2, almost every role is up for grabs.

Please.

What-what happened?

I've created this monster and I regret every bit of it.

What a fat fucking mess of a case.

THE CHAIRS, THE CHAIRS, THE CHAIRS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

An Apollo objected on the detective because he said "chairs" when the evidence said "chair."

And it all went downhill from there.

The worst part is that the map said "chairs" and only had one circle. So it was a pile of chairs in one spot.

Prosecutor Justice, not Apollo. Apollo did nothing wrong until FUCKING SELF-DEFENSE. 10/10 edit though. Also
pastebin.com/uhesp2DC
pick none

The autism has spread to the brain. There's nothing we can do for area 6 now.

((case?))

I admit, Jackbox is the one time when Arcade doesn't make me want to kill myself for enjoying it

Arcade can be fun when playing literally anything other than Mafia, because Mafia is a fucking shit game for super-autists.

I'd rather have Mafia than fucking Truth or Dare jesus christ

wait, they were actually doing that? I thought people were just joking.

okay it's time to seriously consider deleting the Arcade and banning everyone in it.

Yeah, they even made a fucking format for it. Mind you, it was a dare. Also somebody rubbed toothpaste on their balls.

ARCADE WAS A MISTAKE

W-wait. They aren't actually posting pictures, are they?

People have been posting pictures of like, shoes or plushies on head and stuff. Though, most are adamant about no pictures, so I guess that's a plus…?
Either way, we've seen like half of people's faces.

We /whose court/ server now, ban all casing, mafia and truth or dare.

This can't be good.

Phoenix: It's highly likely my client is the killer.
You done it now.

Phoenix: It's highly likely my client is the killer.

Mean while, in another server…

Portsman played [EU] Lag Remover.mp3
[lags the server]

GAS ARCADE

>Status idle

Casing in area 3 right now, almost all the slots are open. Come join it's a serial killing case.

Fucking jury cases. And Kazumadachi.

Kazuma: vnityne
*proceeds to fuck everything up*

ebidens update :DD
docs.google.com/document/d/10kSsBICUErLb-IKrYFlRhM9uJErhnjJdCGJ6q-KsHVI/edit

How do I fix the window?

For those of you wanting the torrent file:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_S0wgZdscAiZnFTbWxVMEk4N0U/view?usp=sharing
There's only me seeding at the moment, so please bear in mind.

nigga how hard is it to make a magnet link
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d709d5044051cea941e4a7a989cef234d025b4e4&dn=Attorney%20Online%20Vidya%20-%20Full%20Download%20(The%20Evident%20Update)

I swear he's both directly and indirectly caused cases to end in NG longer than anyone that's played the amount of time he has.

Guilty, I mean. Wow. I need sleep.

bepis

gimme a hug, aov.

Could he be the aov final boss?

Maybe not?

God fucking damnit Hutch, you're killing me.

And where's the poll to remove dangits?

But who else would I avatarfag? :^)

The AOV moderation is looking for new blood to fill in positions that have been vacated recently as the result of heavy drinking.

In particular, we are looking for individuals with a good grasp of the server rules, a strong understanding of server culture, a desire to improve the community and, most importantly, available from the 4am - 10am EST time zones.

If you are interested, please contact one of AOV's lovely and fabulous moderators with your desire to serve.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

E3 case when?

When you make it, user.

Anyone have the doc for the case where defense Furio kept posting -SMACKS LIPS- every three presses? It was a Verin case.

docs.google.com/document/d/1M99nQm61nmAW8f7Pk7f7p7gqztCRqtEBN26Fk2o5x9g/edit?usp=sharing
Was it this one, user?

*SMACKS LIPS*
That's the one, thanks. I must have gone insane, because all of a sudden I've gone from wanting Verin to stop running jokes into the ground like Mia gets a train run on her, to thinking it's the funniest shit. I forgot how awful this Horace and Shih-na were, and how GOAT this Ryu is

I hear someone wanted an E3 case
Guess what's getting built right now