#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Koi Kaze Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sovjo
archive.is/Dwfah
archive.fo/vNyIz
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/3EDhz#selection-4689.0-4748.1
8ch.net/pol/res/9960284.html
archive.is/uVnKC
archive.is/fttj2
archive.is/EnWar
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/866822843602014208
archive.is/PlMob
twitter.com/nomuru2d/status/866834033648558080
twitter.com/animatesendai/status/866833241637924865
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies.
youtu.be/XBSApfGV7IE?t=1124
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/the-crazies-reveal-themselves/
archive.is/g7i5d
archive.is/pYIun
archive.is/KPpQ3
archive.li/3rylN
archive.is/2VYzm
thegg.net/interviews/chris-ferguson-psychology-professor-interview-video-game-violence-addiction-and-gaming-disorder/
archive.is/plnVh
archive.is/1TvJq
cinemasterpieces.com/cineamericanstyles.htm
nichegamer.com/2017/01/05/ariana-grande-joins-final-fantasy-brave-exvius-as-playable-character/
life.ou.edu/stories/
jisho.org/
kanjiroushi.net/enpres
ageofshitlords.com/men-accused-gamergate-misogyny-now-jail
ageofshitlords.com/male-feminist-youtuber-arrested-killing-woman
archive.is/vBTH3
archive.is/Q9wV4
archive.is/hPwl7
archive.is/th1az
archive.is/81fVu
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/867000719487971328
archive.is/uZoVM
express.co.uk/news/uk/808178/manchester-terror-attack-Ariana-Grande-Mosque-Attacked-Manchester-arena-violence
archive.fo/D2Ruz
newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400
archive.is/ypLum
archive.is/Kiw8z
archive.is/Hply6
leconjugueur.lefigaro.fr/frponctuationtypographie.php
rt.com/news/372463-polish-kebab-killing-riot/
archive.is/TIej2
archive.is/unCY2
godfbid.blogspot.com...../
archive.is/Lz1lH
archive.is/tiQXo
archive.is/oPPn7
twitter.com/ffdek/status/859400280345120769/video/1
archive.fo/sQeaa
archive.is/f8hh1
archive.is/sp5Fz
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/fox-news-misrepresents-venezuelan-protests-amid-increasing-tensions/31390/
archive.is/fVzsu
archive.is/Uq7CO
archive.is/rvyUE
archive.is/1C2m8
archive.is/80gLz
twitter.com/nonnontv/status/866852024976945153
archive.is/gC2P1
archive.is/mILDs
archive.is/JkPlg
archive.is/5ncns
archive.is/LX4za
archive.is/NrWrQ
archive.is/eKNVQ
archive.is/h4Jag
archive.is/EuQFJ
web.archive.org/web/20170523204929/http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fcc-stephen-colbert-trump-1202442059/
archive.is/ZFu3F
archive.is/2NvPz
twitter.com/alantravis40/status/867119049028890624
archive.is/Jon1h
archive.is/BXg8N
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
archive.is/R5Azw
mynintendonews.com/2016/10/13/french-site-stokes-the-nintendo-nx-rumour-mill/
archive.fo/WrTOg
archive.fo/2HRSq
archive.fo/I1MsS
archive.fo/16pJI
archive.fo/rJJ84
archive.fo/fXJW5
archive.fo/SpJy7
archive.fo/W1AtS
archive.fo/X4fuz
archive.fo/Y6Uvg
archive.fo/ByT7i
archive.fo/cYeID
archive.fo/qPyV0
archive.fo/tXxX5
archive.is/AQn6c
twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/866994040205709315
archive.is/6Lr2O
archive.is/e9VwH
archive.is/SEz9q
archive.fo/SEz9q
nintendoworldreport.com/news/44682/new-details-about-mario--rabbids-kingdom-battle-confirmed-for-switch
archive.is/bvrdl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_residency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ESA Redpill > shitty 2hu cards

THIS IS A BULLY FREE ZONE

NO BULLYPOSTS ALLOWED FROM HERE ON

What the hell is going on over at Holla Forums? Threads about Trump in Israel are getting deleted and everyone is getting called a shill for pointing it out

What do you guys think about Ariana Grande?

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD

archive.is/sovjo

I heard her shows are starting to blow up.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

> IMPORTANT: Dig on Sad Panda’s Mod team, they decided to keep the upscaled doujins and not bothering for the users opinion in the thread regarding those.
- archive.is/Dwfah
- archive.fo/vNyIz

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Her concert was to DIE for, what a blast!

It's been compromised for a while, now you get kosher nationalists jerking each other off.
browse >>>/polk/ or vichan's Holla Forums, or voat.

WELCOME TO THE GAMERGATE THREAD

WE'RE RIGHT IN HERE
archive.is/3EDhz#selection-4689.0-4748.1

Fuck off Gildafag. No one likes your waifu because she is shit.

I hear it was a blast.

stop fucking avatarfagging and RPing you faggot

oh boy, really?

Probably a trap, why should we give him the time of day? He should make his own research, like a real journalist.

Do not respond to this post! It is a datamining post attempting to identify anons by their waifus!

for her

IIRC some years ago Manchester (or it might have been Liverpool) was voted city of culture. I guess what's happened in Manchester is as cultured as it gets.

You have mental problems.

Ok enough of you trying to bait, ironically or not. 2hu cards helped doing pic related. Their origin was akshually from anons who worked on or are still working on the ESA redpill. So back down, squiddo. Not ink personnell.

I actually did try out another rough iteration based on your suggestion with the poster. So you can if you want, but if you can, take a quick look at this one first.

The next step before anymore however, imo should be deciding what dimension or spec(ifications) to go with. 8x11", standard paper or something like legal size paper, 11x17". Or the most popular smartphone screen ratio. If this is going to go on say something like twitter.

Use fucking archives you faggot.

Holy shit do you sound like an SJW.

Anyone got that PDF of the ESRB submission guidelines/fees? I have a need for it.

Needs more buffs, only half a month left for E3.

If people send him a nice concise report without all the autism we generate and still he decides to ignore or even spin it is still a win for us. Another evidence about how journos are corrupt and invested into spinning this for almost 3 years.

No, an SJW would employ Goon humor without regard of the 19 people that died, and probably blame white people somehow.

send the thread archives?

I'm leaving that fucking place alright, just look at this
8ch.net/pol/res/9960284.html

Perfect for people who are lying sideways on their chair and have oblong eyes.

archive.is/uVnKC
archive.is/fttj2

archive.is/EnWar

Then that part can be taken out, or reworked into a more traditional horizontal layout. Gimme a few, I'll work out another iteration.

Isn't that site full of goons? I remeber it was full of people who tried to divide the userbase. I remember a bunch of people tried to shill for it on Holla Forums.

MUDSLIME PURGE WHEN

Let me guess, this is his face right now.

he is the ultimate gentleman.

Lol no don't point them to our secret HQ, just write a report with a few of the most known claims about GG and the rebuttals or something

inb4 "evil alt nazi gamergators using this tragedy to show what scumbag I am and to score internet points"

I'm no ISIS operative either, but if you talk shit about my waifu, you'll beheaded straight to ThroatFuck city

well, reading further, supposedly there was "white supremacist" propaganda posters on their walls and bomb making materials.

is bombings part of the neo-nazi gig like it is for mudslimes?
I mean I know David Copeland and the Oktoberfest bombings were at thing, but bombings aren't really in the radical neo-nazi repertoire, is it?

Its been going to shit since the 2nd exodus, I think at this point its reached its boiling point and the shills are rampant.

Nice, glad to see him getting fucked.

I think (((their))) ops are unfortunately having a lot of success.

send a copy of the archives

I was talking about Leavitt

Hey you were right, the vertical layout was ass. Check this one out, granted there still needs to be more done to it.

-decide what the exact dimension and dpi will be
-the typeface for the title is still a placeholder
-the smaller flat render logo might need to be made identical to the non flat render logo for consistency
-ESRB and IARC logos, they likely have to b e fitted in.

wait for that fucking lippy squidposter after work to properly thank them, nicely

Hmm, or maybe not. I need a 15 minute break to look at that again.

o-oh

The problem is that Reddit is incapable of writing a "nice concise report". Have you seen Reddit thread on it? It's fucking atrocious. They have no clue how to write a persuasive paper and many of their drafts revolve around virtue signaling GG's demographics, Zoe Quinn, or only focus on a symptom of the underlying problem we have with gaming media rather than the sheer amount of malice and their clear intent to cause a divide in the gaming community.

Just read pic related because I'm too tired to go into detail about this. All you need to know is Reddit can't write shit to save their post-op dicks

213k tweets
twitter started in 2008
228 followers
reminder you are not David Gallant

when did he join

He just killed his own defense with the admission of the "show what scumbag I am" part.

Pretty sure this is what this 'journalist' wants. He doesn't need a concise report if he was doing his job, the info is there an readily available. This is just to make us waste time.

Holy shit how unlikable do you have to be to even have so many tweets and that small amount of followers?

Why not keep the logo a circle?

This guy got fired of a Federal job, it is basically impossible to fired, this is the sad part.

I hate this retard.
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/866822843602014208

Probably banking on it, so that he can go with the "They don't even know what gamergate is about anymore" narrative.

account was made at the start of GG as a backup and never used till my old account got banned

think @marchewasright was 2011? and like 2100 followers before the ban

That guy reminds me of Peter Coffin for some reason

A bot?

Shills are going all out.

Make the larger esa logo less elongated, it looks strange.

Looks better.

Maybe put the small esa logo on one side with the small IARC logo on the other?
I don't know if you could fit all three in with out it looking like a mess.
You could try moving the large esa logo up and then putting the other three logos beneath it in a triangle, keeping the small esa logo in the same place.

A Canadian Federal job, no less. Why? Because he thought he had the right to use actual names and transcribed exchanges for his shitty MS Paint scribble of a "game." Fucker's lucky he isn't in prison.

What happened to his post? did he get banned for something?

We need to dig on Panda's mods

hi?

Because his partner doesn't move or react in any way?

Cause reddit is also full of people who can't argue for shit and are naive as fuck.

Wew, someone's mad.

And now he is reduced to virtue signal endlessly on twatter endlessly but without anyone caring or listening.

I could tell you stories of shit employees we were not able to fire because of unions doing extreme shit and this guy basically handed HR a way to fire him on a silver platter.

What kind of shitty non-joke an SJW would make has nothing to do with how SJW the line I greentexted is.

so, uh, anyone got that ESRB pdf?

Fuck off with the divide and conquer shit.

It's amazing how much you can get away with in some jobs. I'm at a unionized job and it's pretty common for some higher-up's kid to be brought in right out of high school, stuck in a cushy, easy position, and then shuffled around repeatedly while they fuck everything up at every job they're placed at. Breaking forklifts, reading on their phone instead of watching where they're going, dumping parts all over the place with the forklift. Shit like that. For context, my dad had to work here 20 years before he could get a forklift position, because he's not a big shot's kid.

Where are these bots from, are the goons not bored yet?

He's even new, fuck off back to SA faggot!

I wish I have that saved too, user. Calling the attention of the ESA digger, please link us the ESRB pdf. Thank you.

It just never ceases to amaze me how our opponents are 95% people who are so incompetent that they aren't even fit to bag groceries, and 5% actual goddamn psychopaths. Yet they can get as much money as they need at the drop of a hat, and I'm left to scrape and beg.

Which "part of the no don't point them to our secret HQ" are you finding had to comprehend? Besides, it won't make sense to casuals and/or normalfags. As much as archives are usefuland factual, what draws readers are outrageous claims and hyperbole clickbait headings visuals, which is why screencaps and pictures get more responses than walls of boring text.

Much better to write up a nice, concise article written in a friendly tone that just happens to comply with ethical standards of publications using the data from the archives, then link everyone that.
The idea is

It's really pathetic that they use the same tactics over and over even when they stop working now. The best they could possibly do is harvest posts for screencaps, and all it does is out them for false flagging and baiting.

That can work. It also gives some more space if I want to add more neck to the smaller "janus" ESA logo. Thanks and copying it to my machine.

Yep, agreed and addressed.

Yeah there seems to be more space if moved up so I will try that out. Thanks mang. Wew, had to reboot due thanks to the memleak. Anyway, I will post the next iteration a bit later.

There doing over time with Trump's Isreal trip, shilling other chans like vic and endchan and the latest gift from the religion of peace.

Its a raid. They were mainly shitposting Holla Forums but a dozen spilled over here and a couple other boards. They have been posting CP for 48 hrs

HAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Liberal "humor" at its finest.

Glinner and SJWeebs are trying to shit on the penguin.

SJWeebs also seem to be trying to dox people who used GG or were against censorship. That commiesona faggot ended up trying to dox tamlin and his followers to get back at them.

I know the feel. The yellow media right now is having convulsions over Duterte accepting Putin's invite to visit Moscow, and this is with him fresh from his trip to the UAE.

At least it's not harry potter again.

Motherfucker beat me to it

I hope those same liberals realize what appears to be a Saudi Arabian leader, or at least a representative, was in that picture as well.
Remind me again, what the fuck was that orb even supposed to be for again?

Archive or fuck off. Same goes for 23b268

This faggot is pathetic.

Normalfags will never know a love this pure.

i am slightly angry now

OH IT'S ON NOW
It's going to backfire on these idiots anyway. Who the fuck is that heartless, souless, AND brainless enough to hate penguins.

Sorta regretted not screencapping that tweet chain with the SJW's public criminal records pointed out. I could search for it myself, but can't be arsed to waste energy on a literally who.

Proof of the doxxing?

Could you imagine being so fucking big-headed that you believe that you're god damn flawless and can talk shit about literally everyone without consequence?

They don't are, these people are so far up their own ass, just constantly huffing their own farts over how great they are, moreso because they're a "valuable feminist ally" aka a worthless loser cuck who won't even get a sniff of whatever nasty ass taint he desires.

I'm back. I took some more mental notes on some prints & designs that caught my eye.

archive.is/PlMob
I forgot to post the archive. You legitimately have people believe the brake up thing when the penguin has not been recorded to actually have had a previous mate before if I recall correctly. Not to mention that hundreds of people having a conversation and obssessing over how they liken the penguin to GG and shit on the penguin and how the penguin and any GG is a loser who deserves bad things to happen to them.

I tried to archive the doxing attempt earlier, but Tamlin set his account private and the tweets were deleted. People are talking about it though that knew him. Here is a mention of it.
twitter.com/nomuru2d/status/866834033648558080

That's fucking low, grape-kun did nothing but follow his heart.

This made me laugh harder than it should (especially since I'm eating oranges right now too, holy shit).
…This is giving me "I'm With Her" flashbacks.

Here you go.

Reminds me of something like an Alex Ross comicbook cover.
I'm sure some fagbo at Marvel is drawing several villains hovering their hands over a cosmic cube or something right now.

Why is ever SJW twitter feed a colossal circlejerk

It's a fucking penguin, holy shit.

You'll need to be specific there. Are you looking for rating fees? Rules? What?

Well -now- they are.

Thanks for remind me with that gif that we will have more Non Non Biyori soon.

Never mind, I saw first post. Billy.

Because the hivemind has taken over, the penguin is now GG ergo they'll celebrate when it dies.

it was the rating fees one. Thought it had the rules with it as well though.

this wasn't the one I meant, sorry. The one I'm talking about had more pages and had prices and penalty fees in it.

PENGUINS A CUTE

A new season or an OVA? A quick google search gives me nothing.

She really nailed the encore.

twitter.com/animatesendai/status/866833241637924865

A new Season.

Not even birds are as shallow as they are.

That's the King of Saudi Arabia next to Trump. The President of Egypt was to the left of him in the original. Alex Jones thinks the whole facility is a data collection and analysis center en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies.

youtu.be/XBSApfGV7IE?t=1124

I'm sure this is the one you're looking for.

Too pure for this world

Well shit that's the best news I've heard all year.

This worked really well for them; I'm sure people will respect them a ton for this just like when they shat on Mike Pence when his dog died

Yes! There was this one, and one other one that detailed how much it would cost to submit games for various releases, retail, digital, etc. Do you happen to have that as well?

TD war keeps going and they shit on a man in love.

Popcorn time, fellas!

They did what now?

whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/the-crazies-reveal-themselves/

Can't seem to archive since the post disappears

Also, this Dan Arel guy is the same guy who said something along the lines of "I believe it when women say they are victims". Then a ton of shitlord women started to accuse him of "raping" them and his account when protected for a short while.

You have got to be kidding me, that place has been ggrevolt tier D&C for a while. Holla Forums has been shit for a while but that doesn't mean D&C is a better alternative.

F00t asshurt over brexit must have been immense. Most of these people were only ever useful to shitting on Anita anyway.

Webm that shit

I remember that.
Leave it to the Twitter ARt Defense members to hunt down anyone "stealing" artwork. Even though the artist who threw the shitfit apologized to Marche for being a cunt.

The "I feel clean now" part is pretty much all that you need to know about the direction thunderf00t is going. I never watched him so I don't give a shit if he drank the koolaid, though.

I have no idea what he was thinking, especially with that splicing shit.
Other wise just more "skeptic" e-celeb bullshit.
Also, don't direct link.

Would this be it?

Boys and girls love penguins. They crossed a line that will only end badly for them.

Sounds like what you're talking about is the Platform Addition PDF. Is that what you want?

Okay but what was the orb for?

Apparently, the guy who got him banned is part of the localization/fansub clique.

cursed image

Get outta here

Yes! These are what I was looking for. Thank you very much anons!

wew

This faggot.

no not that faggot
a different faggot thats a nobody

That huge ass tirade is even funnier in retrospect given how well play asia came off the whole DOAX debacle.

Maybe marche will stop whining about only having 300 followers now.

You're welcome.

There's also this one in case you're curious.

I loved it, the localization, hipster, and journo cliques all banded together to try and stage a boycott, and it failed miserably. They're all paper tigers, and they know it.

Has ANY SJW boycott worked? Even when a product is made for them it seems to fail miserably.

I don't even really understand the mindset of the SJweebs, like how the fuck can like anime/japanese shit and still turn into a massive insufferable busybody that thinks they're now the moral gatekeepers.

much appreciated

Check the space between the second and third line.

If there's one thing I've learned about SJWs is that they value control above all, control they've built up over the years, now its crumbling and they are pissed.

Don't know if it has a purpose beyond aesthetics. If you watch that vid from the start Jones talked about its occult symbolism.

Ah, so it was just meme bait.

>inb4 this orb was Trump discovering the secret meme magic-fueled artifact, and absorbing it to obtain its powers
>inb4 he only visited Saudi Arabia to discover how they had gotten it, and secretly plans to steal and/or destroy it for the greater good

Not only did it fail, it backfired so hard that DOAX set sales records for Play Asia.

archive.is/g7i5d
Seems to work alright for me.

Alanis MorisetteJoan Osborne's song was right, but not in a way not everyone thought: God is one of us, and God is a otaku NEET.

It's like pottery.

Also consider how the whole thing with the Hululu cutout (and Kemono Friends in general) helped boost Japan's zoo attendance by leaps and bounds, and by extension their tourism industry, they're going to have a dim view of these fucktards attempting to sabotage the good–no, great thing that's going on for them.

Didn't the artist even drew an apology pic with Miranda, and tried to call off the witch hunt? To no avail apparently, since the torchbearers never gave a shit to the artist to begin with, they just needed an excuse to burn a "filthy Gamergator". (…Marche is a filthy furfag, but that's besides the point.)

And all this because they target a group of people they through they could defeat easily.

FOR THE WIZARDS.

Then they tried again with Persona 5 and failed.

There's nothing about a 3rd season in this tweet, it's just talking about selling the 11th volume of the book and an acrylic stand.

I'm glad some companies are growing a spine too, it was nice to see Atlus completely ignoring them, probably why the SJWweebs are suddenly losing their shit.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish

sure did. It was a cute picture too.

Fixed.
SJWs control people by destroying the social life of anyone who steps out of line. Most gamers don't have a social life to speak of. They picked a fight with a group of people who are immune to the only weapon of SJWs.

Good thing the guilt trip attempt was one of the first things they started to fail at, because that has to be the greatest lie ever.

I have to wonder why they clung to P4 as well considering the translation from that was ok. Was it because of the fake "Kanji is gay" shit and the retarded VAs who pushed it? All I can do is seethe whenever I remember how the VA for Kanji pushed that shit and then got mad when the devs denied it.

I really hate VAs.

Wish memeteor guy could aim that shit to the UK
so much shit pilling there

My friend said it kinda bombed towards the end.

Power and control, they know japanese and are fan translationers/editors so they view themselves at the highest on the weeb totem pole. As such they want to force their vision on the peasants. The funniest thing is that they aren't affected as the rest of us when shit gets censored over here, because they know japanese and they play weeb heavy games like granblue/kancolle/ fate or untranslated visual novels.

archive.is/pYIun
Looks like Coke's about to get the Pepsi treatment

Jezebel thing
They got reamed by all sides; everyone loves doggos
Don't have the archive but other anons most likely do

I understand a little bit about their motivations, as I was a part of anitwitter before I was ostracized due to GG. had it right, about wanting to control the anime and manga scene, but it's a little more than control. For western otaku, or "weaboos", they think they own anime (using this as a shorthand for japanese culture, since it's more than just japanimation, but manga and even things like samurai, ninjas, and giant robots). Since they sincerely believe they were first, they're thus entitled to everything positive that anime brings. Anything negative (weabooisms, what used to be called yellow fever) are just misunderstandings brought about by casuals attempting to get into what's solely theirs.

They're totally about globalism, equality, open borders, diversity, and sharing culture between races, nations, and people, as long as they they get to be the ones dictating what's "right" or "wrong". Video is an example of the idol of SJWeebs.

Its simple really, Persona 4 is like a perfect storm of the shit tumblr loves and tends to interpret incorrectly.

For us we knew Chie was a tomboy jealous of her best friend who was basically hyper feminine, Kanji wasn't gay, he was merely confused due to a lack of father figure and every single person telling him he didn't act like a man for his enjoyment of things like knitting and cute shit, Naoto was not trans, Naoto was merely immature enough to think that acting and dressing like a man who get her respected by her male colleagues.

I don't think Teddie got dragged into it, but he did like to cross-dress.

I'd wager most of us understood the true intent of the Persona 4 cast, hell Kanji made me a lot more comfortable in accepting certain facets of myself as I too struggled with enjoying cute shit but being a man, but tumblr doesn't see it that way.

I could hate you beyond all comprehension, I'm talking seeing red and seething in rage from merely seeing a picture of you, I still wouldn't attack your pets, they're completely innocent, but nothing the SJW crowd shocks me anymore, they'll use any avenue to attack someone.

God bless archive.is able to use a search engine for this shit
archive.is/KPpQ3
archive.li/3rylN

Damn right, you don't talk shit about a guy's dog.

>Arudou
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THIS FUCKER AGAIN

Now bully him until he draws apology porn.

They want to gate keep anything Jap.

They are trying to do that shit again with poor Yusuke.

Hobbes was right, human being are naturally entitled to everything even if it doesn't belong to them, are naturally entitled to everything, and that when two humans try to assert their right to the same thing, conflicts ensue, only through Tyranny and oppression you can keep them in line.

cheked
Yep, the leading got fucked there, even for a place holder. I have to manually adjust that one.

I'm wondering which logo version to go for as well. Leaning towards longneck version for now, but not married to it yet.

Today was my first full eight hour shift. There are a ton of people who bring dogs to the store. A giant red german shepherd, a beagle with long floppy ears and a corgi.AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF MILFS WANTING YOU TO PUT HEAVY SHIT IN THEIR CARS. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT DO THEY HAVE FINE ASSES

I made guidelines for the business cards and reworked some of my older ones.

If anyone still cares.

They also lack any sense of humility.

I translate shit. Not the best, but try to get better. I know my place, as it were; helpful, but only one that can do what he can do.

Seeing this post>>12617342 seems like a parallel with how many times they throw the "Social Reject" label like wildfire
Then again, SJWeebs exist…

I screwed that up…

MORE RORIKURA WHEN?

Thanks mang. I still care. It helps me practice and blow off some steam. But back 2 the redpill, redpill before 2hu. For now, at least.

Look up "Otasa-hime"/"Otaku Circle Princess". Any power of a halfway attractive girl with hangers-on is power they can wield and abuse to get what they want.

And to think that sites like Kotaku and their ilk shit on Twintelle for looking fine. I bet they wish she was white/fair skinned so they could hate her even more.

Needless to say, they didn't know who the hell they were dealing with.
Thing is, people today aren't strong in resolve.
Compere that to the steel-solid will that our games and media ingrains.
We won't stop fighting because it's who we are.
That fighting spirit, the very essence of merit and struggle, is unbreakable.

Social justice is what happens when you remove all of that, turn everything into a social deconstruction, even biology.
This is why nihilism, and by extension postmodernism, do not work.
Without a purpose, grounded not in a collective but the individual, humans can never be truly strong.

Social Justice will lose because we embody their logical evolution.
Nihilism and postmodernism deconstructed everything, made us look our traditions and past in the face.
We've learned from that and now we have to rebuild those traditions again, but better.
Social Justice just wants chaos now, they will never allow for this process to continue so long as they hold power.
I suppose what I'm really saying is chaos had its turn in the 20th century. We need to create order in the 21st.

Lots of people on twitter keep saying she's black even though she got spanish accent, a toasty skin tone and not a criminal one.

This is pretty much it, they just want to be at the top of the "nerd" ladder so they can push their bullshit around.

They remind me a lot of what I call OILs (old-internet leftists), aka people who have been online since like 2000 and have become an obnoxious leftist over the years. They're just like SJweebs, only difference is they use "I've been using the internet since 199x/200x and know about old websites/flashes/memes/games/etc" as their means of climbing the totem pole instead of "I know Japanese and translate your animes and vidya". They're some of the most insufferable people I've run into online.

Kinda funny, if a bit ironic circle (I recall reading about this in a japanese article on communities, forgot to save the link, I'll dig it later): Girls were invited into circles to dispel the negative stereotype of otaku groups being "boys only (no girls allowed)" clubs, only to bring about the rise of otasahime characters. In response, circles have formed with stricter guidelines to prevent drama from happening, only to keep women out and reinforcing the stereotype even further.
And this is not even bringing they trans and gay people into the equation.
Dealing with this in communities is a mess, and there's no winning in sight.

Yep, it's high school anime club all over again.

2000 isn't even "old" internet.

To post-2007 faggots it is. That's the audience these people try to gain.

Goodnight GooberGays.

You know that image of Holla Forums discussing vydia and its a bunch of dudes fighting, and Holla Forums discussing porn is people sitting in a round table?

That's what a lot of those clubs where and are, really just people wanting to discuss a particular subject, you bring people in, especially women in a vain attempt to dispel a notion that its a boy club and its always going to backfire.

Wanting to let women in for the sake of dispelling whatever is unnatural, if women wanted to be in the club out of the goodness of their hearts then its different.

Are there any OC makers here? I got a suggestion:

Put Anita Sarkeesian(Feminist Frequency), Amelia Cook(AniFem) and Liana Kerzner(Ladybug shit) in a picture with the captions: "These feminists wants to gatekeep the 'problematic' Japanese entertainment medium. Don't be fooled. Same old shit, different feminists."

What do you think?

What about if the ESA logo that looks like the coin is used? Or putting the heads behind the ESA logo?

Whoa, we can't have dialogue like that in the West! This game clearly wasn't localized properly.

A lot of people had that concert be their final fantasy :^)

archive.is/2VYzm

Chris Ferguson (psychology professor) interview – Video game violence, addiction and “Gaming disorder”
thegg.net/interviews/chris-ferguson-psychology-professor-interview-video-game-violence-addiction-and-gaming-disorder/

That is bizarre. When I put I tried to put it through archive, it showed that the page was unavailable.

Currently prototyping with the logo closer to the first one. The second one might not be as legible. But I fucked up something larger. I was doing all this with a non standard resolution monitor, actually an old nearly busted LCD tv at 720p res. So that might be why it looks elongated and oblong as some anons mentioned. It looked circular on my TV, but it might have been giving me a false display on what I was working on.

My fault, currently plugging in a proper 1920x1080 monitor, so I am not half assing this. Have to shutdown the computer for a second to hook up the second, more proper monitor. But in the meantime current prototype. Tell me how it looks on your displays, guys.

Dimension is us letter size, 8.5 x 11", 300dpi. That should also be discussed, which dimensions do you guys want the final to be in.

Old bastard's truly living the life

archive.is/plnVh
archive.is/1TvJq

Well looks like World of Tanks is in trouble.

Hmm, on the one hand I like Google getting fucked, on the other I hate people making up shit about the "wage gap" and "sexism in tech." No matter who wins this, we lose.

Doesn't look too bad.
Well if it's going to look like a movie poster, the common size for them nowadays is 27" x 40" (AKA One-Sheet)
cinemasterpieces.com/cineamericanstyles.htm

Prepare to get billied, bitchboi

google will literally post some shit about trying to promote equality in the workplace or some shit in a weeks time or something, like somehow they weren't fucked over by the same ideological bullshit.

Did it ever occur to you that Google's "diversity initiatives" were just a soulless attempt at PR to avoid this hurting them? Again, I still don't know which is the worse alternative. Though, I'm gonna say Google losing is, because if Google loses that sets precedent for SJWs to fuck up shit everywhere while circle jerking about it online, meanwhile Google gets a slap on the wrist and keeps being rich and evil and controlling everything. If Google wins they stay rich and evil but at least SJWs won't get more powerful.

Truly, these people are worse than Stalin.

Why does this picture enrage me?
It's like she's ruining playboy+fetishism or viera

What a sad fat fuck and World of Tanks isn't in trouble that much other than a PR fuck up, most of the whales they get are from what, Eastern Europe. As much as I fucking hate those p2w assholes, most of their audience won't care, middle-aged adult men with a lot of disposable income who don't want to grind.

Because degeneracy and squeenix is filled with retards! nichegamer.com/2017/01/05/ariana-grande-joins-final-fantasy-brave-exvius-as-playable-character/

It's funny, I've previously said that all these people came onto the internet and blatantly disregarded every single unwritten rule of etiquette, but now they've proven that they don't even give a shit about what's essentially the Prime Directive of the internet: don't talk shit about cute animals.

Wew, now using a proper 1920x1080 monitor. Holy fuck it was that tv I was using like a hobo. No wonder anons said it looked elongated, because the tv res I was using was 1024x768, and I scale the logo using that. So it looked circular there, but looks elongated at 1920x1080.

>cinemasterpieces.com/cineamericanstyles.htm
Interesting site.
Hmm, just thinking out loud here, how about this. Use the mini poster size, 11x17" for this one. 11X17" is us legal size paper as well.

Sounds good as long as it's not the hobo TV.

Plz pretend I never said that. I never used a hobo tv. That never happened. I probably had too much red wine and or a bad sandwich, that's why I scaled the logo to a fucked up elongation instead of a circular one. Yeah. Let's go with that.

Ok back to hacking out a rough prototype, this time in 11x17" 300 dpi, portrait orientation. Any second thoughts or additional specs?

I bet you're on fire right now, aren't you? You should be on fire. You should be on fire like a bunch of Vietnamese children.

Well, this is going to be the last 日本語 post. I've pretty much went over most of what I know already, but I feel we could go a little more into particles and grammar words. This is kind of a tricky subject since they have so many damn uses

から - From (as in a starting point in place or time), From (As in a place or person of origination), Because/Since 彼は日本にアメリカから来た (He came to Japan from America)

まで - To (to a place, kind of like how you would us に or へ), Until ('Until X happened' and 'What were you doing up until now?')

より - Can also mean From but is a more formal way of expressing it. Can also function as Than, Except, and But.

も - Too/As Well/In Addition, わたしも!(Me too!) セックスの一番の課、大切なクリトリスも (First of lesson of sex, clits matter too)

くらい- Indicates approximation, functioning as the "About/ - or so/Around". 40分くらい is like saying "About 40 minutes"

ほど - Also indicates approximation, Degree/Extent (As well, As badly etc) ほど上手 would be like saying "As skillfully"

とか - You can use this to list multiple things. 'Something like X or Y' If you want multiple, specific items, use something like と instead. とか is for "Things like X or Y" 梅とか桃とかがたべたいです (I would like to eat Plums, Peaches and things like that)

X or Y (full stop) やるとかやらないとかは今から決めてこと (You must decide if you'll do it or not right now)

When you're quoting someone or "say things like" 化学兵器はもう研究したくないとか言わない (Don't say things like you 'won't research chemical weapons' anymore)

Use at the end of a sentence to indicate uncertainty (Maybe X happened or something)

ばかりか - Besides/Not only/And not only that

さえ - Even, If only, as long as (you do this),

ながら- Though, although

について- Concerning (X person or thing)

なり- As soon as

までもない - There is no need to, there's no reason to

よ - Can be used as a casual greeting or can be added at the end of a sentence to function like an exclamation.

There's tons of these you'll have to learn on your own, but learning how they're used should help you put together sentences and achieve certain grammatical functions. I wouldn't worry about these until you've gotten your basic particles down though. The world is a dangerous place filled with all sorts of horrible, unspeakable dangers, like radioactive manko, horny little sisters, and Black people. One day, you might be driven from your country and retreat to Japan, where you'll definitely need some of these particles in your casual conversation.

Maybe if you want to get yourself more accustomed to reading Japanese text, you can start with some children's stories. You'll also get a feel for how certain words and phrases are used.

Someone here translated several Japanese children's stories with the English and Japanese text.
life.ou.edu/stories/

This is a good resource if you see a particular word you don't recognize and want to look it up quickly.
jisho.org/

Cool website to help you learn kana and kanji. The name of the site itself is a pun. Plenty of other sites can help you learn and test yourself in regards to kanji/kana
kanjiroushi.net/enpres

I think that's it, anons. You know almost everything I know. Have fun learning another language, especially one of the harder ones in existence. At first, you'll probably blow your quizzes like an Arianna Grande concert, but repetition is what builds mastery. I'm sure one of you will have to join ISIS with how often you'll beheaded to Japan to smooth talk the ladies.

Alright, anons, good luck.

Also, fuck China. Fucking Mongloid, mainland Jews. Don't associate with the Chinese. Don't talk to Chinese people.

Nope, got nothing else. Just brainstorming ideas for what the final poster should look like.

You're gonna carry that weight

D-does Reanon still post here? I haven't been by in a while…

Literally a few posts above you, mate. But yes, I'm still here

I thought I recognized that picture, but wanted to make sure.

Anytime you see a row of colored windows in a bowling alley, it's me or someone else who just appreciates the art. I've been here doing the usual thing and teaching what I know about moonrunes so anons can hopefully bypass shitty translations in the future. Though I do lurk way more than I post since work gobbles up most of my time, so who knows if I may just disappear. But that's the beauty of being anonymous.

Everything carries on with you or without you

>leddit spacing

I'm almost impressed, it's like she has none of the meager shame of previous hollywood loli starlet pedobait and just soullessly sucked her way to whatever promotion she can get.
She's Dan Schneider's magnum opus, the perfect dick assassin.

Post screencap of ban message or it never happened. No, not doubting you, I'm just curious what the reasons were.

Here's a not so surprising piece of info regarding that.
Nationalist organizations have said that for several years, the media flip their shit.
Sweden's (according to polls) biggest party SD have said it, the media flip their shit.
Now recently, the lügenpresse says it, everyone consider it plausible.

When truth is on your side you can never lose.

Kek i saw you on that thread, just get out of here faggot.

Cmon man, reddit style " i was kicked from T_D for this" posts, do i have to say more?

Why are you people here?

is not the same without the cheesy tune.

Figures.

You should've given them The Donald's 14 words instead, then step back and watch as their heads explode.

It's amazing that he wasn't banned earlier for ludicrous amounts of shitposting. It was Venezuela Learn to fucking spell you furry faggot. that crossed the line.

Are they funny?

I pretend to be retarded but i;m actually dyslexic

My final fantasy is to fuck her to death until she explodes. She's not even my type, it's a pure hate-fuck.

Seriously, my posts got deleted just now?

reported for ban evasion

"to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good"

It's from the official White House statement on Muh 6 gorillion Holocaust MemorialWW2 Remembrance Day. (((They))) were kvetching not just because Trump had the Jews left out in the message about the victims of WW2, it implied the good guys LOST the war.

What part about my posts triggered you.

Here's another iteration of the proto, 11x17" 300dpi. Iirc you have the files of the janus style logos, since that is what I used. Only thing I played around with was the scale, and added a circle around the big logo. Place holder typeface for now, only using it for general placement and layout. Going to take a quick break, take out the garbage, and likely will rest my eyes in a bit since I gotta do stuff tomorrow. But I will check the thread for critique and fixes.

Reported for faggotry :^)

I get banned at least once a month from Holla Forums for trolling. It's hilarious every time.

I miss 2014 8/pol/.

I do, yes.
I've been trying to find a site that has a collection of high resolution movie posters for since I got music albums down for OC inspiration, but I haven't had any luck.
I've found pic related for some two-face ideas regarding the OC: Bicentennial Man with the late Robin Williams.

This looks really good, especially in comparison to what we started with tonight.
I think it needs some tweaking, main logo placement, maybe, but if we released today, this would be entirely acceptable.

As it turns out I still have the screencap collage. Funny how Holla Forums memory holed this. Or it just goes to show how intense the shilling & D&C is going on over there.

It will always exist in your heart.

This is Holla Forums not Holla Forums

Yes, I can read too :)

Why people want to turn anything slightly dark into a nigger?

GG did Manchester, confirmed.

we are now the religion of hate and we preach it at the cathedral of misogyny

Hahahaha, of course we're violent ageofshitlords.com/men-accused-gamergate-misogyny-now-jail

ageofshitlords.com/male-feminist-youtuber-arrested-killing-woman

Send Lineham pic related and state that "he stopped being funny shortly after this hilarious episode."
He will block you immediately. This was the episode that SJWs made him drink the coolaid.
In fact anything to do with that fight will upset him.

☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb.

chek'd
Interesting potential, not sure right now how to incorporate that design, at the moment at least. Maybe because I'm digging too much on the Saul Bass style. That and maybe I drunk a bit too much wine and need to sleep. But I will check the thread tomorrow, thanks for your work on the logo by the way.

Yeah I rarely hit something good on the first try, usually takes multiple iterations to get something on track.
Tweaking and fine tuning is to be expected, but good to know it's getting a bit better.

Like fucking clockwork, it's gotta be the work of those pesky vidya akbar. The islamism part, that's sorta kind of a factor, but obviously not the #1 factor of course.
clockboy.jpg

Too bad video games is haram.

No problem. I've also got a few errands tomorrow, so I'll probably get some fresh ideas thought out & hope they work.

So.. there had been a terrorist attack in Manchester?

Do you expect any consequences because of it?

The GCHQ had already been trying to make all encryption have a government mandated backdoor, this is their chance to push for it again

So, another clusterfuck like the NSA and ransomware?

12 hours till I move
please kill me I hate packing up my figures and vidya, got 2 fucking boxes full of vita and 3DS games and then another one full of fucking 3DS consoles

I don't know what to expect anymore, UK's already an Orwellian nightmare.

That's not going to stop the attacks.

Don't me lazy if you want something done do it yourself Marche

Our early propaganda pieces were really something special. That stupid South Park Holla Forums sings edit for #GG still makes me feel proud inside.

Honestly after a couple years iv'e realized that Jim did absolutely nothing wrong.

He was the only E-celeb to call out E-celeb faggotry for what it was.

Can't go wrong with Jekyll and Hyde, some of these poster designs might come in handy as an inspiration.
As an aside, trivia that I've learned years ago that I still find intriguing now: Dr. Jekyll is not just a fictional name of a fictional doctor, but the word "jekyll" is not even real, unlike Hyde.

IA here, holy shit

Of course it's not, but it's a very convenient excuse.

I'm a little curious to see what it's actually like considering how many other characters they met.

The only thing he did wrong was over-react and get butthurt when he should have laughed things off. I still respect everything else he did.

sides.exe could not be found

yet he did the exact shit he hated.

lel

I seem to remember he was one of those "attack attack attack" people that got butthurt when people didn't do what he told them to do.

Wasn't he also one of those that said gg needed leadership?

To be fair he was completely correct.

We should have been far harsher and more ruthless than we were, it's not like the media narrative would have changed.

Pick one and only one.

I don't know if I should say this, but if tonight there are not mosques on fire in england I will be incredibly disappointed.

Suck jim off elsewhere

I swear to god, they will do anything in their power to excuse Islam for their actions.

True. You could have supported a billion charities just to scream "we're the good guys" at every shill until you're penniless & blue in the face. It achieves literally nothing as the character assassination doesn't stop, ever. Whereas, remaining proactive, constantly doing something considered "on the offensive" (email campaigns, jacking hashtags, spreading awareness of the problem, etc.) rather than "on the defensive" (PR cuckery, desperately trying to look like "good guys", in-fighting with obvious subversive elements within GG who exploited "muh moral high ground" constantly, etc.) attacking was the correct approach. Attacking was getting shit done while defending was, and still remains, an utter waste of time.

Initially, IA's stance was "everyone do your own thing" until the subversive elements within GG really began to steer everything with either themselves (or idiots falling for their bait) trying to grab moral high ground. Afterwards, his stance changed to something like "you're getting character assassinated no matter what so stop caring & keep attacking the enemy no matter what. Just don't stop attacking; it's that simple."

This post is why the Huffingpaint rebuttal is pointless. It'll just be dismissed and twisted no matter how it's written.

goty

archive.is/vBTH3

There are people calling HIM a GamerGater now

it is amazing.

A gamergater is someone who does bad things. If he does bad things, he must be a gamergater. QED, pissbaby.

What is it with fidget spinners?
They look gay as fuck and pointless.

you got some of those saved?

Good evening, faggots.

KAZE NI NARE!!!!

New fad that fucking everyone seems to be jumping on. And if you hate it, you obviously hate it because it's popular.

People are fucking dumb if they're spending money on something like this. They'll just forget about it in a fe weeks.

I remember putting a string through a hole in a soda bottle cap and using that as something to play with.

archive.is/Q9wV4
archive.is/hPwl7
archive.is/th1az
archive.is/81fVu

I don't even fucking care, it's some thing hat will be forgotten about in a few years like Beyblades.

We are beyond pozzed user. The UK is lost.

Totally going to save this.

There are so many people I am glad I'm not, you have no idea.

Though there are some people I wish I was.

I wish I was Galko

I'm just tired of everything.

I wish all the islamic world was bombed.

I'm going full Holla Forums and I'm not even against gays nor care about race.Except niggers.

I don't want back pain.

Fight through it you sissy.

Not worth it. If i'm Kaname, I have the dick so it's the better option.

They are very low friction and spinning things is fun? Don't spend money on children's toys though user. Don't buy games. :^)

What the flying fuck is that image?

Autism.

That guy who made that call center MS paint game is asshurt about Banana-kun.

OK who's ass did we ravage this time for the poo news and gore posting across Holla Forums?

Moblie cancer.

Now try to explain that to KiA. I know it's like stopping sea wave with damaged bucket.

He should leave it on that. :^)

Its the These Hollow Men of butthurt

The last time I went to the cinema was to see Passengers (I didn't pay). During the ads, there was a 5 minute Amazon ad showing a Priest and an Imam getting along, being friends, and gifting each other the same gift for eachother from amazon. It sickened me. I wanted to get up an leave but I couldn't do so in front of my family. I hate having to hide my loathing for these conquering invaders. I hate having to be proven right every time our people are killed, only for everyone to say 'it's okay, it's just part of living in a city, don't be racist!'.
I hate Muslims. I want them all gone. They have their own land but aparently they have to have ours too.
Soon, our churches will be pulled down to be replaced with Mosques and everyone will say it's okay, don't be racist, our churches are oppressive!
I can't fucking stand it.

It's a been a constant shitstorm over there for at least a few days from what I heard.

It's the mass spam and possibly some mod/vol/ikampfy went rouge.
There were signs for index page, when /waifuist/ became THIRD LARGEST BOARD with UIDs yesterday. There were some 3dpd jailbaits on that board.

What's the point of having a dick if you're just gonna use your ass anyway?

>He doesn't know how to double spoiler.

prostate?

Please, don't bully me.

I'm a fedora tipper and even I would go to the next crusade.

I just want to get every fucking sandnigger inside their mosques and burn them.

I hate being edgy and all this faggotry, I'm too old for being edgy.

Why do you want a vagin?

Get fucking [spoiler]bullied [spoiler]nerd.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Chris Pratt's character did nothing wrong.

OH FUG

If I wasn't so depressed/angry about manchester, I'd find this hilarious.

I'm all for more Moabs. Except maybe hit somewhere with people this time.

He's one of those girl fetishist faggots.

HA HA!

If I were Kaname I'd probably still be straight. If I were Galko or similar I'd still want a working dick. I'd probably want to fuck other girls even more.

And this. I'm an atheist too but goddamn I'd join a crusade.

Why can't the normalfags be as pissed about this as we are? Closing the borders isn't that hard

Part of the reason I want to be Kaname is so I can ride the cock. The other reason is that I look cute.

I suspect anyone close to the attack might share our view.

How else would you do gay things with other girls?

I thought you could nest them infinitely

To know how it feels to be an actual, cute woman?
Doesn't mean I'm gonna cut my dick off. I was born a guy, I'll live as a guy, and I'll fug a gyaru into purity in the process

You could always lucid dream.

He could, but it's only going to show him what he think's it's like, not what it actually is like.

He did one thing wrong.

I already have the night to torment me with dreams of being a gyaru, I don't need to think about it during the day mate.

Better than nothing.

Oh look who it is.

Regret voting for Macron yet?

Kill yourself namefag.

BBC journalist says that "Europe is getting used to these attacks"/"Europe has to get used to these attacks".

get trucked val

the elections didn't even happen a month ago anyway you dolt what would this have even changed
UK elections are happening in like two weeks why don't you push their shit instead

Who voted for macron ?

I thought I was already on my rage limit, but this video brome my rage limiter and I feel it burning all over my soul.

If bombings and terrorist attacks are just part of the price of living with muslims, why is the only solution putting up with it? Why is not living with muslims off of the table?

I no longer see a total muslim ban as an extreme position. Shame Trump has gone from advocating total muslim bans, to partial muslim bans, to sucking up to Saudia Arabia.

Because they are the new europeans un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Difficulty is, in the US and the UK? tons of non-religious folks convert to islam, either for progressive points or because they're dating a guy who demands they become one. So if someone's lived in the UK for fifty years and then says "ya know what, I'll go allah", it's tougher telling them "ok, well then get out" I suppose.
The idea of a ban is understandable, but its feasibility is obviously impossible. Hell, what would you do with leftists pretending to be muslims in "support" to muslims getting banned ? Ban them too even though they aren't "real" muslims ?

No need to be sad, it hit the UK this time.

Anyone joining a death cult will reap the consequences of their actions

Why wouldn't I be saddened by the death of people who didn't do anything wrong ? I mean, if moviebob had gone to the concert and died there, I dunno, but those were lolis, user.

Again : what of people "pretending" they're muslims ? There's no membership card you know.

We used to call such people 'collaborators' or 'copperheads'.

I will admit that there is no easy solution, but doing nothing is not a valid solution.

That's the unfortunate truth. With freedom comes the freedom to be a completely retarded waste of oxygen. It could've been stopped by banning immigration from shitkin-related countries at the onset but that ship has sailed, and in that ship were many people wanting to kill for allah.

Hard times create strong men, some idiots have to die for society to wake up.
please… watch your spacing there.
I totally forgot you were one of those

There's come to the point that the "virtue" of tolerance isn't a virtue anymore, it's condoning what other people that wants you dead are doing.

Is it true that a muslim group is trying to take over a city in the philipines?

Shit keeps getting deeper and deeper.

He has a point where they didn't just go against children, they went against little girls which are the weakest and most innocent creatures for all modern cultures.

My own opinion is that, if this doesn't wake up people nothing will, in that case I just want to kill everything on earth because there is no saving.

Val, I don't mind you being a french faggot and not voting for Le Pen, but everyone who pretended to be muslim deserves the death they so much wanted.

All muslims, pretending or not, should be disposed like the insects they are.

Yup. It's the Maute Group, trained by ISIS now occupying Marawi City.

I'm French. In French we put a space before ? and ! and ;

Well, thing is, sadly, wearing a headscarf isn't quite the same as yelling "allah akhbar !" in a crowded airport.
In France last year, there was a completely retarded "debate" regarding burkinis; namely, muslim women wearing full-body covering swimsuits. At the time, literally no woman whatsoever had worn such a thing, until some dumbass politician made those illegal on his beach, out of nowhere, for no reason other than to say "look at me, I'm totally writing important laws". After this, lots of women, in protest, went to the beach with a burkini on. No idea how they even found this shit, but they wanted to stand to that idiot's face.
As dumb as they could've been, I'd rather those women didn't get deported or shot for it.

It's not about tolerance. In order to end muslim-related terror attacks, one would need to get rid of muslims. The majority of them at least. That's a fact. In order to do that in a country where the roaches have already settled would require extreme measures including the loss of liberties by everyone, including the non-muslims. That is not acceptable.

I feel offended.

Roaches have purposes in nature.

Totally forgot it was a Ariana Grande event, thought it was just some random ass concert.

why? To each their own I guess, but seriously, that shit looks weird.

Son of a bitch. This shit is even hitting Duturte? I hope he treats them with as much mercy as he give drug dealers.

And how many people would be left to pull shit like that when its made perfectly clear what happens and they can see it happening? A lot of people are cowards or just faggots looking to virtue signal, if there is a threat of actually getting deported or worse you will see a drastic decrease.

He said he would eat ISIS member's livers

twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/867000719487971328
the absolute madman

archive.is/uZoVM

Yes we are, complete ban on all arabs from entering europe and those that try get shot.
I'm so fucking angry right now, death to all lefties.

He just does not give a shit. He was making murder jokes the instant that one feminist guy was arrested on murder charges.

The usual demoralisation
A few more steps and they will be calling for people to convert or die

Been at least one.

express.co.uk/news/uk/808178/manchester-terror-attack-Ariana-Grande-Mosque-Attacked-Manchester-arena-violence

archive.fo/D2Ruz

Deaths?

Tell me there are some.

Stop wishing for people to be dead, that's honestly scary.

Islam should stop wanting us infidels to be dead first

Is the proper reaction of their sadistic and inhuman behavior.

When mudslime stop killing us I'll stop wishing death upon them you fucking traitor.
Kill yourself.

I wish it was val

Does he do anything other than twitter shitposting these days? Also, making fun of something that had kid victims isn't going to bring him new fans

The more corpses litter the streets, the quicker people will get it through the message through their skulls. Because if the message doesn't then a bullet most certainly will.

But killing is bad, can we just deport the bad ones instead

Reported for avatarfagging
Mark said he is speaking to mods tomorrow to stop dismissing reports for you again

You have mental problems

Im serous by the way
Fuck off

I laughed and also felt as inappropriate

You have mental problems.

I know you are trolling with very low quality bait, yet I can't help but reply.

5/10, now fuck off.

For fuck's sake Harmful.

Too soon.

newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/

WE WUZ (not) KINGS

Tried shaming them?
See a Islamist? Rub some bacon on 'em.

twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400

archive.is/ypLum

I agree that joke bombed.

I not that sad really.
Moore best Bond.

Sensibly chuckled.

Jesus Christ.jpg

Is that true?

I prefer just being a neanderthal and black people being the homo inferiors.

wtf is this shit supposed to mean? archive.is/Kiw8z Since when is "mansplaining" a real thing? God damn feminists need to go to hell.

Seems so, lots of places covering it.

I'm a french speaker too and never did that, I'll have to go look into the good old Besherelles.

Gee, I wonder why a news organisation run by Turks would try to suggest that

Based on skull shapes and brain accommodation neanderthals were pretty fucking retarded. Cromagnons scientific name "European early modern humans" however were smart as shit.
**The two most certainly fucked each other though, seeing as hybrid skeletons have been found and all races except blacks have minuscule amounts of neanderthal genes."

You guys remember that "If Trump were a woman" video in which they basically swapped Trump and Hillarys gender? I was re reading that article when I noticed a lot of bullshit that I somehow missed back then. Like the mansplaining thing above and also this
Society is sexist as fuck, but against men.

I fucked my spoiler.
bully

The IRA went political ages ago

I'll always love Moore's goofier Bond, and I would take his movies over Craigs' any day of the week.
And A View to a Kill was great.

The point is that they are clearly trying to shift the blame away from Muslims. Fake bomb threats are not relevant to actual bomb threats, yet conveniently they suddenly felt it was worthy of mention.

The thing is that you are wrong. Recent discoveries were found that implied that Neanderthals didn't just have a regular human brain, but with a deeper sense of depth and perception.

Also, neanderthals had some fucking advance technology for the age.

Even by being called cavemen by niggers we surprass them.

Goodbye best bond.

I've spent the entirety of 2016 and 2017 avoiding Nintendo games because I was fucking sick of NoA's shit. However I've also been avoiding Nintendo-related news so I don't know if they've made any steps towards uncucking. Is it safe to give these people my money again and get a Switch or am I just going to have to miss out on Splatoon 2?

L O L

When you think about it Neanderthals seemed to be pretty neat with high social abilities being mostly pacifist, but now we are mostly a race-mixed cluster-fuck.

And no, nintendo is still cucked and filled with cancer. All they did was fire that prostitute

Yeah. It seems niggers won them like they always did. Overbreeding and interbreeding.

We down again, or just very quiet?

It's 10:00 in burgerland, on a Tuesday.

Just reading up the insanity about that bitch Ariana Goatfly's cultists doing selfies for their departed angels and people blaming Trump for future attacks when he called the suicide bomber as a loser

archive.is/Hply6

WELL
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

My, my, I'm not even surprised!

That's a shame. Guess I'll just masturbate to it later.

He drank a beer and jerked off to trap porn once so hes not a real muslim.

Terrorism season started early this year.

Cultural Enrichment

You're gonna masturbate to Alison Rapp?

It's getting annoying. Are mudslimes really surprised that everyone else hates them ?

I laughed. When reactionarisms collide.

All we wanted was to be left alone in our misery with our toys, then they come in stomping on them, and have the balls to call us anti-social when we fight back. Because blaming the loner outcast is the moral thing to do.

It's part of living in a big city. :^)

leconjugueur.lefigaro.fr/frponctuationtypographie.php

So why are Pollacks portrayed as being idiots?

(Sorry about the offtopic Holla Forums shitposting. This stuff has me spooked. I'll try get back on topic.

Because they used to be the cheap underpaid immigrants shitting up my country before the mudslimes

Fair enough.

What would've happened if we memed Jeb into office instead?

The TPP would be in full effect

Turtles and Guacamole for every house/homeless person

Severe child beatings

Water is wet and extreme cold can burn your skin, more news at 12

Mainly from retarded government.
This too
You forgot about drunkards and thiefs.
Mudslimes don't go to Poland, because there any gibs there and when they try to start shit they are screwed.
rt.com/news/372463-polish-kebab-killing-riot/
Link related.

*because they don't receive any

vintage oc related

And I'm fucking furious now. Where's the London mayor? Has he told people that this is just another collection, another payment for living in a first world city?

Goddamn, I know Stefan "Not an argument" Molyneux can be full of shit and this might be his cult leader acting skills, but damn, he's right.

Also a combination of them flooding the labour market after joining the EU and the fact that they aren't as politically correct as leftists would like them to be, resulting in both the right and the left seeing them as dumb.

archive.is/TIej2
archive.is/unCY2

I keep hearing this, what's that all about? I watched his Trump videos and he seems alright.

Is this what i think it is or am I too retarded to understand this?

It is in relation to his older videos where he was still incredibly autistic, where he tried to tell people to distance themselves from anyone that doesn't hold the same views. He no longer does that shit but it made him fairly unpopular for some time.

Then maybe they should've at least been arrested for breaking the law?
You know what? I don't care. Nobody in your country cares about France surviving past the 21st century anyways. Hopefully the less retarded ones get out while you all get raped and bombed to death.

What do you think it is?

Hopkins says "Hey, stop bowing and taking shit, demand action."

Guy says she's inciting racial violence. Gets the police involved. Police says they're assessing her now.

It is the british police promising to investigate Katie Hopkins for saying.

You know, it's cool that poland is against muslims but it's still a country you should avoid. Hungary, Poland, Moldova (there is nothing good about that place) and all these green countries are fucked up as hell.

It's clear that "demand action" is calling for the extermination of all poor brown people. Children being killed in an explosion may be bad, but being islamophobic is obviously much worse and must be punished immediately, always remember:

"If you let your enemies fuck your wife, you win." -Justin Castro

So it's what I thought it was

Sometimes I want to kill myself

What a coincidence, the guy also has a Labour Party banner on his account, who could have guessed he would be a leftist

How about the Czeck Republic?
I've heard it's not too bad.

godfbid.blogspot.com...../

You know that London mayor is a mudslime, right?

This as well.

Only stopped there for fuel, so I can't say much about their people. But I have been to Bratislava in Slovakia. Since they are neighbours I assume they are mostly the same.

Well, they do dislike foreigners. They don't care if you are white or not, if they notice that you are not one of them they will harass you. You should definitely avoid certain bars and areas there because people will try to start a fight with you and if the police get's called they will side with them.

I would generally avoid all these Eastern European countries. Communism corrupted most of them. But they do know how to party.

I think you mean all of them. Every single country in Eastern Europe is run by either former Communist Party members or friends/family of former Communist Party members, which unsurprisingly results in the government making life shit for everyone. And since life is shit enough for Eastern Europe to have some of the highest suicide rates in the world, they won't be too willing to welcome newcomers. If you don't know the language then don't even bother showing up anywhere outside of the capital, it will be better that way.

Yeah, that's the point. I was saying that sarcastically.

ISIS is occupying a town in the Philippines.
archive.is/Lz1lH

Frank Castle Duterte's also cutting his foreign trip short. Also declaring martial law.
archive.is/tiQXo

Christ Almighty

Kim Dot Com released his Seth Rich statement.

and is it actually something?

I thought Northern Ireland and the basque Country had sorted their shit out. Also, what the fuck, Corsica and Algeria?

Why even change the part of my post that makes the context and meaning different from what you're fantasizing I mean, user ?.. You went through the trouble of changing that one word, is there something wrong ?

PANDA KEEPS STEALING SO MUCH SHIT HE EVEN STOLE THE ELECTION

Oh, and, by the way : they were fined, user. Those women were fined for breaking the law.

So doesn't say much that he hasn't already. Other than confirming Seth was the leaker.

What are you even talking about? Me changing the word women to people? That was an afterthought.

Better have been enough to make them hurt.

archive.is/oPPn7
Archive couldn't capture the video of the "offensive" gesture so here's a link to it.
twitter.com/ffdek/status/859400280345120769/video/1

archive.fo/sQeaa

archive.is/f8hh1

archive.is/sp5Fz
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/fox-news-misrepresents-venezuelan-protests-amid-increasing-tensions/31390/

Did he at least share some emails and shit? Once again this fat fuck didn't deliver shit.

Why is this allowed?

The British Police are worthless they focus on pointless shit like tweets. while entire towns and city are swamped with smackheads burgling and assaulting people. Pikies and Pakis have free reign to do whatever the fuck they like because the police are to scared to go into the areas they control and deal with them.And if you report an actual crime 9 times out of ten you will get told to go fuck yourself. We aren't allowed guns and if we defend ourselves we're likely to get sued by the criminal or charged with assualt.

what game is this?

Overwatch.

Eh, it could either be Anita or Rockabilly according to another user in that thread
Earrings are too big but corvette makes sense. It might be a low-key reference, but remember that Blizzard made a Vivian skin on Nova in heroes of the storm
They're very schizophrenic about… well, everything. They both troll and pander to SJWs.

archive.is/fVzsu
For those of you that don't know her, she is some crazy feminist that tries to make the USA friendlier towards muslims. She also wants sharia law in the usa.

Good, I dont want any feminist symbolism in my games :^)

Guys, do you guys know in which board can I talk about videocameras? I want to buy a somewhat professional one.

Waiting for him to deliver, this could mean something big or he's bullshitting us. Could also mean that he used mega.nz to transfer sensitive shit from the DNC.

archive.is/Uq7CO

And someone point out that Pharah is still culturally appropriating shit, kek.

Oh lord, that reminds me. I was watching Joerg Sprave's video on German gun laws since I was curious what they were like, and I made the stupid mistake of going into the comments.

archive.is/rvyUE

I guess everyone who plays something other than candy crush is a hardcore gamer when you're fucking polygon.

I'd say it's a stupid decision, but at this point I'd forgotten that shit game existed until this happened so it's effective marketing at the least.
Ugly as fuck skin regardless of who it's supposed to be, though.

Something tells me this is a person that seriously believes that europe should ban trucks.

First is one week old already.
Second is disgusting, normalfags shouldn't try to be attention whores after that concert.
Third wasn't too surprising:
Fourth more fake news.

Aren't those the same thing?

Fucking hell I fell for it

Nice photoshop skills. Somebody else made that Anita skin, didn't they?

Yeah, and also the bitch is showing her belly and cleavage, are you sure this isn't first pic related and not the porn parody by Kinky Kora, Better not tell Anita that her skin is showing some objectification!

I remember that bitch she was in charge of "Women's" March

>>>Holla Forums

And goddamn it, going to bed, knew it was benis, but my head hurts.

Jerk.

I want to fugg D.Vanita

Remember that Swedish hate/block list from a week or two ago? Here's Pewdiepie finding out his name is on it.

Every. Fucking. Time.

archive.is/1C2m8

Well one of those is full of random people, the other is full of little girls.

Pronto is a spanish word, stop appropiating our culture and language

Of course not. Lwu really is that crazy.

yeah and people still say that she doesn't represent feminists. It's the same argument was with islam.

They are truly npc's.
No doubt in my mind about it anymore.

I'M GROWING STRONGER

archive.is/80gLz

HUGE CONFIDENCE
HUGE GUTS
RIP AND TEAR A PATH TO THE FUTURE

It's happening
twitter.com/nonnontv/status/866852024976945153

My link is better.

it's fake fam, click the link.

He went full shitlord ET TU pews?

Better be a cute Cro-Magnon

Just saw that one too, wtf?!

archive.is/gC2P1

Thanks for the nip and manko speak lesson posting.
But-dey orr rook arike.jpg

That better be bullshit.
He better be trolling, he must be.

Welcome to UK. True orwelian nightmare in current year.

Explain.

Waifuism caused this terrorist attack

Christ what a horrible person
assuming this is true because >buzzfeed but I don't think much of her anyways

Not only that, but

I did the bomb

It's a hashtag filled with people that don't understand that people who work less get paid less than people that work more.

You fucking suck monkey dick you nerd.

How come that all pop stars are such bitches.

Nobody gives a single shit about you, Adam. Stop trying to get attention by posting these same pictures over and over and over in every thread.

Getting under the desk to become famous does things to your soul.

Isnt she one of those child stars? Those never come out unfucked

So standard. Is this same bullshit as equal pay?

GameJournoPros' pet Negro knows what the real issues are.

They sure don't.

I guess.jpg

Fact.

But I skipped three threads. Even you have showed up more then me.
Nerd.

Val's a faggot, but posting this shit over and over is just as annoying as the other shitty thread memes.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Definitely meant it was both ways

>>>/out/

>>>/halfchan/

Can someone explain this joke to me?

I bet you don't even like games.
You know who else doesn't like games?>>12620957
She traded sex for fame.

Pedowood.
And it's not a joke.

I heard some moderate muslims were coming to your house to visit; be sure to service them properly.

I guess he conveniently forgot that the California Grand Dragon officially endorsed Hillary then

… defending what ? Who ?

Why do you also keep posting that second one ? We all can tell it's not him.
That fourth one looks new at least.

>>>Holla Forums

Oh, I thought it was about something else.
I already knew about Pedowood. This was one of reasons why I started summoning a memeteor.

As every bitch, nothing new. Can you stop with posting that meathead scumbag already?

Shut the fuck up, Scooby.

You know, I hate Fart for being a sociopath, but that's just fucking uncalled for.

Yes. But this time exclusively for mothers

archive.is/mILDs

archive.is/JkPlg

archive.is/5ncns

archive.is/LX4za

archive.is/NrWrQ

archive.is/eKNVQ

What, from the DNC damage control professional that claims to represent the family?

After getting some sleep, and now coffee. I think for now I'd suggest sticking with the Janus imagery. I think it's a good memetic "in", since E3 has a colliseum or whatever it is that they're having. The 2 faced theme is definitely an aspect and a visual pun, but Imo it may work better as a jab that they don't see coming. By that I mean going immediately for '2-faced!', the defenses immediately go up. Showing the janus imagery however, can tie into the colliseum theme, ties into the past-future, the gatekeeper theme. And hey, isn't that funny, the janus god also literally, have 2 faces.
makes you think.jpg
Well that's the theory anyway. inb4 it's ackshually called a hypothesis, a theory is..

If you want to have another promo poster, since the previous version is a much more stylized and abstracted janus 'coin'. Brainstorming here. Maybe do an alternate deliberately showing a less abstracted, more representational style Janus coin. Put "ESA" as the coin lettering, similar to the way that Suwako card used the curved lettering into a graphical element.

Did they retract it though?

For all their squawking about gamers living in a fantasy world, this guy barged into a thread dedicated to helping victims of a terrorist attack, shit it up with a bunch of irrelevant drama, blocked everyone who responded to him, and probably went to bed thinking "damn, I owned those guys."

The question is, will he get guilt-tripped like Arthur Chu did the one time he tried shitting up a donation drive for a rape victim with irrelevant drama?

Linked from a link to fox news in the article
archive.is/h4Jag

Think he had (((pressure))) put on him? There's too much circumstantial evidence supporting Wheeler's claims
Even if he was full of shit (Which I sincerely doubt), his claims end up on a trial to the truth, and moreover others have confirmed most of his accounts (like the police ordered to stand down on the case)
Honestly this pisses me off

Meanwhile at CNN

archive.is/EuQFJ

Its funny because he allegedly abuses kid actresses

KEK
THIS IS ALL THEY HAVE TO DISPROVE THIS?

Didn't the family come out and say thank you to people? The way the media tries to stop people from looking into this and how they try to justify the threats from podesta is telling itself. The whole libtard party is one corrupt shit hole.

so now what, violence is already about sexism? masturbating is about sexism, exercising is about sexism, watching anime is about sexism, man i bet even riding a bike is about sexism.

Would it be good idea to make faces completely different? One beautiful, and second as eldritch abomination. Or just jab at SJW. Rainbow hair, piercings etc.

Disgusting.

Women have always been the primary victims of war, remember?

I heard about his foot fetish, but I never heard about him abusing kid actresses. How bad does it get? Is it ShindoL levels of fucked up?

It's "ShindoL would be fucking disgusted" levels of fucked up.

Haven't you ever wondered why all those ex-Disney child actresses grew up to be fucked-up drug addicts?

As funny as that is, imo no. The ESA as an org, and their main players and big cheeses, do not wear the low level costumes of socjus clowns. They are not some e-celeb like movieblob, and they are not some REeeeeeeing social media socjus drone.

Painting it this as some socjus twitter fight, would cut off the redpill effect way too short. This is deeper than just some rainbow haired social media sjw. The ESA as an org and it's main players, might actually have access to influence and power within the industry.

That, is what is disturbing about the "curious tweet" incident. IMO set aside that it featured the teleseminar socjus scammer. What is far more disturbing is despite the ESA deleting it, saying it was a mistake, and giving out a dubious apology. The fact is something or someone is in there, who made that tweet whereas before, the ESA may not have been perfect. But that would likely not even happen in the first place.

If I did saw that happening. I would change memeteor to memecomet.

Dan "Squeeze her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider is fucked up? Nooooooooooooooooooo

Forgot to add, I get the temptation, I do. But imo it becomes telegraphing your punches.

What happened?

One can only hope other embassies would start actually getting actively involved. Russians shitposting is nice but not enough.

Dan Schneider happened? Most of the Nick girls must have sucked him off to become famous, and then became whores or drug addicts or whatever.

Yes, I understand.
It isn't apology, it's just washing hands.

Yeah, like "sex for favorable reviews" was "debunked," right?

All right, let's get into some action for the upcoming E3 show.
I should've listened to Toyosatomimi & not fall for sweets.

There's the demoralization.

Apparently, you've got people screaming "DEBUNKED" because that video was from a month ago for some GoFundMe where they raised money for something, probably the PI looking into the case.

SEX FOR FAVORSH

I agree, frankly the 'apology' I detected was really, they were sorry that the "curious tweet" got caught.

web.archive.org/web/20170523204929/http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/fcc-stephen-colbert-trump-1202442059/

archive.is/ZFu3F

Darkholme sure has let himself go

You gotta love how hard they're screaming "IT'S JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY, GOY!" Yeah, because we should fucking buy that it was a "robbery gone wrong" when he was shot in the middle of a well-lit intersection.

Fuck♂you.

Speaking of, you probably read my rambling but just in case.

I have to run some quick errands in a bit but I will check the thread when I am back.

At the risk of derailing into a ww2 discussion. What the fuck is that cunt smoking. When did the British Lion get neutered so fucking badly, would the BBC of today run "we have to get used to this night bombing and blitzkrieg attacks" back in dubya dubya 2? Jesus fuck there are only 2 words that comes to mind when I hear that shit being spouted for real. Fucking cowards and traitors.

His brother was probably threatened, there is very much reason to believe that he had been assassinated. And I like how Fox wants to constantly reinforce the idea that it is incorrect by constantly repeating that the theory is false, which they play off as a "botched robbery".

His entire family has a DNC handler, who Assange has noted has a history of pulling damage control for the party. It's almost a certainty they were threatened.

There's newer IRA splinters but they are smaller than the Real/Provisionals. Basque's only surrendered their funs within the last 365 days.

Since the gov't cuts their checks, sure, as long as they cleared.

Bongistanis are being replaced, the people shilling it are very well aware of what they are doing and why they are doing it, they just don't want to admit it. I've seen people that claim that they don't want anything of the sort while at the very same time arguing that it would be a good thing since it would magically erase racism. Terms like "white genocide" put it very bluntly but the problem is that the people doing it, both in the upper levels and just ordinary people indoctrinated into the idea, will seek to deny it. Think about it, the people shilling feminism while at the same time being an atheist advocating for Sharia Law, would need to have a reason for doing those things: they may be ignorant of what each thing does but they still have some sort of thought in their mind as they proclaim these ideas to give them a reason to do it.

CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

archive.is/2NvPz

BONG POLICESTATE IMMEDIATE
twitter.com/alantravis40/status/867119049028890624
archive.is/Jon1h

>n-no, we don't have any actual physical evidence… B-B-BUT WE KNOW A GUY WHO KNOWS A GUY WHO KNOWS A GUY WHO SAYS HE'S GOING TO GET IMPEACHED!

Is it time?

the saddest part? Comey's testimony involved a senator admitting they don't have any fucking proof
to paraphrase

oi, whatever happened to the
MEMEMAGIC
is it dead?
We are not mememagic-ing stuff anymore
After teh election shit went down and nobody is usig it.
The fuck?

archive.is/BXg8N

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Faraway Voyage Edition

I took another mental note from seeing a poster that caught my eye at a Carl's Jr.

Not a good idea. It's the same as if I were to put in Doug Lowenstein on the left & Gallagher on the right: Lowenstein Good, Gallagher Bad
It would cut off the effectiveness of the redpill & the point of it being made would be lost in translation. As said, they are not some e-celeb or social media socjus drone.

The cancer was real all along

You just gotta live with it goy. :^)
There's no alternative to this

yo fag, you have to call it
Remember seth rich - edition

Holy shit.

Gee, where have I seen that before?

I know you are baiting but my Mememagic works in Contrarian to what I post, so I have to be very careful with the stuff I post, It's not like I'm wishing for mememagic to stop existing or anything like that.

uh

Not even respectful for the dead.

Not even respectful for anything ever, I understand how Not Important feels now.

So how smug is that tranny piece of shit acting that "leaked" it months ago?

What do sjw's or all the retarded-crossdresser say about that Bill Nye video? I mean there is surely not a single person out there defending it right?

the more i learn about the new mario as more i realize how much of a social justice fuckery it is.

Now that the Mario IP is going to die soon, what else is left that isn't destroyed yet by sje-ism?

So far I have only seen people call it cringe-worthy and say that a bad apple doesn't make everything bad due to the idea being argued being good. So in other words: "sure it was bad but it happens to everyone"

Even the misinterpreted quote has literally nothing wrong with it

#hashtag #cancer

did the treehouse write this?

What the fuck

A few people are seeing it as merely an internal marketing thing, for people to share this around and convince investors or some shit. Let's hope so.

Their reaction when Connery finally dies will be something to see.

In what world is the Mario universe 'conservative'?
At least the rest of it makes sense in a stupid, hip with the kids sort of way.

I know.
I have horrible need for funposting during E3

At least something funny vame from it

Gilda gets trolled when?

I guess because Mario keeps rescuing Peach as Anita which makes SJWs autistically screech. It evens says "So cliche!"

Fuck, I miss tails gets trolled. Is that other weird storytime on Holla Forums that got posted for a while very recently any good ? Didn't take a look, didn't have the time.

keep in mind what fucked up shithole that is!
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/

Anons in the thread are say its development is outsourced to ubisoft paris.

Or its the rabbit dressing up as a woman, either way its pure cancer.

>"ShindoL would be fucking disgusted" levels of fucked up.

Did someone let Burch work on this?

No wonder it's so cucked. The only decent part of Ubishit is Montreal.

Also take this if you see anyone claiming Laura kate was the first person to report on the rumor. He just recycles rumors from other places and claims he got insider info
archive.is/R5Azw
mynintendonews.com/2016/10/13/french-site-stokes-the-nintendo-nx-rumour-mill/

You mean the Crash fanfiction comic? It's not that fun, but feels actually autistic.

I don't know, I think the "Conservative Universe? NO MORE" cancer could turn into a judo attack & backfire.

Wait, this old, and yet

What the flying fuck? I'd never even heard of her until they put her in the game.

Pics 1 + 2 related

Mario's a FUCKING white male in a relationship with a white female, user. He might as well be running around with a Hitler mustache.

I would consider it a coincidence if it was only one of the two but not both at the same time

Don't forget that Mario is an Italian stereotype.
Mussolini was also Italian.
Guess who was friends with Mussolini? HITLER

**I expect them to say this somehow. They never managed to disappoint me.*

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Mario is supposed to be E-E10 material you fucking morons!

Is that supposed to be okay? Obviously it would be worse if she said it today, or just before the attack happened, but it is still a shitty thing to say.

It's not just buzzfeed, dailymail is reporting it too.

you should see their older shit, like that zelda oot one.

Where's that
DAMN
fourth Chaos Emerald?

Pretty fucking smug.
archive.fo/WrTOg
archive.fo/2HRSq

Bonus:
archive.fo/I1MsS

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Looks like another "white Hispanic" to me

FUG MY SPOILER

Right here, was busy archiving

archive.fo/16pJI
archive.fo/rJJ84
archive.fo/fXJW5
archive.fo/SpJy7

archive.fo/W1AtS
archive.fo/X4fuz
archive.fo/Y6Uvg
archive.fo/ByT7i
archive.fo/cYeID
archive.fo/qPyV0
archive.fo/tXxX5

That shit is being made by
UBISOFT PARIS

Link to cancer showed in

NoA saw this years later, and licensed the same music for Twilight Princess' reveal.

you don't have to do that if it's still the same board.

Anyone got a link to that? Just wondering how the people in the comments reacted to the white hispanic bullshit.

Paris is fucking cancer.

>mfw Miyamoto, as every bit of a hack as he's been lately, will die shortly after this launches

Forgot to mention

That's the one; a shame. It looked like a possible Tails gets trolled contender.

Well ubisoft montpellier only makes good games so they couldn't accept making it themselves.
I'm somewhat convinced the game will be "acceptable". Not too mediocre, but frankly uninteresting. I doubt Nintendo would allow for it to go full-on worthless… right ?

You overestimate western devs in CURRENT YEAR + 2, tafiole.

Metroid: Federation Force?

:^)

You're naive. There is running half-joke in some emulation circles, that people should only play Nintendo on emulator. So no newest titles.

what do the normalfags think?

I just thought of something with this Mario cancer happening…
Have fun defending yourselves western gaming industry.

I forgot today is St Elliot's Day.

archive.is/AQn6c

On a sidenote. I think I figured out why my hobo tv was giving skewed result, maybe. It was using a vga connection, at 1024x768. Connecting it via HDMI seem to properly show that circle\elongated display, but gives other different problems with the sharpness. Oh well, I'll just use dual display, the proper 1920x1080 monitor for layout hackoring, and the hobo tv for my non haxoring use.

twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/866994040205709315
archive.is/6Lr2O
Oh Trump

Salon went there

Archive

Did they just assume the victims gender?
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE IT'S 2017 THEY PROBABLY IDENTIFY AS A 6-LEGGED ARMADILLO

What board should I ask about applying for US citizenship? I'm asking you guys since you'd know best and you'd know why.

Their website gives me the forms, but I'm not even sure I should be filling this in. Should I get the Visa then apply for work, or vice-versa?

Short and to the point. Without any flowery words and long and drawn out speeches.

By the way, I did a double take on the images that were posted in the Rabbid thread. Something I forgot to notice is why it uses the ESRB rating on the cover whereas the image is saying "PEGI 7"? Unless I missed another game trailer where they talk about different ratings, this kind of feels off.

They ask for a note, and they got a note on time and under budget .

archive.is/e9VwH
archive.is/SEz9q

So then they admit Islam is mysoginy?

What the fuck, who are Rabbids marketed to? I thought they were trying to cater to kids with this.

Best I got is this, due to it being like 5 hours ago. It's definitely real, however…
archive.fo/SEz9q

It looks too nightmarish and too frightening to be fake, but you have a point. It could be another Omni-like ruse, which Laura and the others are latching onto to regain credibility.

Oh shit.

Nope. #1 factor in the most recent attack (#notallsandniggerstho) is anything but that. There might be a speck, a smidgen, a tiny speck that it's kinda sorta islam related. But that'd be rayciss. :^) Even though it's an deology, not an actual race.

he could just be saying that he's staying at fox, given that O'Reilly just left due to rape accusations and now (((conveniently))) some have been leveled at him

If you're applying as a complete no-legal-status foreigner, and you're not trying to enter as a refugee from a war-torn land, you need permanent residency before you can apply for naturalization, and naturalization before you can apply for citizenship. If you're applying for permanent residency, I'd assume that you'd need the work visa first. My wife applied for permanent residency via marriage, and it took us about nine months from the first forms to the day she legally entered the country. Your mileage may vary. Sage for very, very offtopic.

I figured Fox was controlled opposition though? Or is this still controlled opposition and they're sacrificing a few faces to make "Teh Right" look bad.

They sunk to third place when O'Reily was canned. If Fox fires Hannity, they'll never recover. Even Tucker isn't that good.

So I need to buy a house before I can be a US resident? Or do you mean wife? And the toss up between finding work / getting work visa is what's tripping me up.
Then again I can't get work in my own country, so I imagine my only option is to be a house husband for a whale-lord in a sham marriage.

link?

Why do you even need Fox? Or any of them?
People rely on Twitter & social media now. They gravitate to tweets made by MSM, but don't click the article. They also rely on specific people for news & what to think.

Left/SJW leaders, and the same kind of applies to the opposite as well- though they're more willing to denounce/blacklist someone if they say stupid shit, while SJW defend their mega-phones no matter how dumb they get.

Thread's at post limit. Feel free to make a thread on /test/ if you'd like to discuss this further. I'll tell you what I can, though I'm not sure how much help I'll be.

Sorry I had to dig through the other thread for it
nintendoworldreport.com/news/44682/new-details-about-mario--rabbids-kingdom-battle-confirmed-for-switch
archive.is/bvrdl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_residency
You can legally reside in the US indefinitely, but aren't a citizen and can't vote. You can apply for citizenship after a certain period of time.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

check out this sick meme guys ni seen this and got triggered.

What's wrong with /polk/? 'Blackpilled'? I mean, how else would you interpret Trump's arrival in Saudi and Israel?

I guess we have old fags but no one had an olderfag dad.

This looks more like an ode to the classic pinup girls. And if she IS modeled after Anita, then it's probably more an insult to her than an homage.