QTDDTOT

Question that don't deserve their own thread

Does anyone know where this is from?

How 2 chew 5 gum?

stimulate your senses.

How can I obtain a prostate orgasm? any tips?

You have to find a big guy

come on guys be serious.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

um who's bane?

Why is Crapcom not making anymore Mega Man games? They want to make shekels, right?

The recording itself is from Animal Crossing on the GCN, you fucking child.

Now delete this thread.

Yes actually.
Animal crossing.

Like, why does he wear that mask?

What would Dark Souls the shooter be like?

You ever try using a bow in Dark Souls?

what are manboobs like

What games have the most complex and well developed waifus?

Like female boobs, only they feel like they're full of broken pieces of Styrofoam.

They're like agglomerations of fat in the chest region.

Sweaty and hairy

Like regular boobs, but way more underwhelming. Not fun to do anything with.

They kinda feel like salty coins and milk

Is Poi a decent 3D platformer or should I give up hope for anything not PSX/PS2?

They won't do a good job at it. Inafundme has already fucked the series beyond recognition with countless rehashes and reuses it's hard to believe anyone will actually want a new Mega Man game unless it's a super good MMLegends 3.

Why haven't we made our own game company yet?

You're implying anons can work together on a reliable basis.

kill your self, op. Might as well have just posted in the webm thread.

What you never tried tasting your own semen just to know what it tastes like? Isn't that normal?

Does availability of cars and tracks change in Metropolis Street Racer when you change your system's language settings?

I recently deleted my save file and restarted the game (After changing my Dreamcast system language from English to Japanese), and I found something I did not expect. Numerous tracks were already available from the get-go, two extra cars were available (The previous beginning options are three cars), and the "Car brands" have appeared to change as well.

How does multiplayer in The Division work? Is it all hosted on a central server, or is that only the lobby session? Is the actual combat/dungeon instance locally/P2P hosted?
I'm curious because being an Ausfag playing any multiplayer game with overseas servers is an exercise in lag brutality.

what's this from?

Your bathroom last night

Catalog, motherfucker, do you check it ?

where can i get a good crt?