Mechwarrior Living Legends

Hello, I'm shilling MWLL.
Are some of you still upset about the newest patches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/NoGutsNoGalaxyTV/playlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call me when there is a campaign.

Naw.

Did they add joystick support yet?

I am only interested in bombing people in a plane with a name that references CIA and/or Bane.

Joystick support was in but was bugged, should be fixed now.

MW5 and Battletech will both be shit.

You don't have to psychic to know that.

When life gives you brown…

no they won't

I'm mildly optimistic.

To be fair a Dire Wolf would've been more appropriate for the elitists prick neigh-saying routine.

Someone misspelled "Daishi".

Your point being?

Are urbie's a meme

Source?

No

youtube.com/user/NoGutsNoGalaxyTV/playlists

Only on /tg/.

See? Faggotry like yours is precisely why we NEED a solid singleplayer game.

That exists?

/tg/ being dead is the real meme

They actually aren't, having absurdly low BV means you could field like 2 of them for one Wolfhound. In reality they are one of these mechs if used correctly are actually insanely cheesy and OP to use.

Thank God MechCommander has an active community that is still making content to this day. I wonder why there are no user made campaigns for the mainline MechWarrior games.

Too difficult, since modding tools were not released for them. Mektek actually had to create modding tools from scratch just to add content to MW4 and even then it wasn't perfect, though come Mekpak 4 they were going to introduce "Battlefield" maps which were more mission oriented. Mechcommander benefits from having the actual source code released.

It's a pity no other Western mech IP survived. I wish someone would make something in the vein of Heavy Gear since I always liked small, humanoid mechs ala Code Geass or VOTOMS.

Fucking what???
When did this happen im gonna go make an entire campaign holy shit

Mektek is making a Heavy Gear game but they seem wrapped around the idea of "Muh Esports" which will kill it good.

Have you been living under a fucking rock? It's been released for well over a decade. Unless you mean MC1 not 2 then shit not sure about that one, although think MC1 does have a proper map editor and campaign editor inbuilt anyway but I found it fiddly

Wasn't that shit supposed to come out a year ago or something? I remember them giving the EA game away for free for days on end.

IIRC both MC1 and 2 are freeware. MC2 also has custom campaigns and they even made the AI not stupid as shit.

No idea. But they are going through the Early Access Multiplayer Only Game with an Indie Company that has zero money to advertise and zero exposure in a niche relatively dead genre trying to get into an oversaturated market and wondering why they are getting nowhere.

Yes I meant mc1. I dont like the editor the only good game editor is aoe's. But eh mc2 is good I guess

WHy isnt it letting me join, it says that it cant get access some shit. Did I fuck up the install?

Would drive trucks into a crowd with.

Do you have the latest version? 0.8.5

I was until I discovered the new Autocannon hit code. I can actually use them with my shit ping. Being able to finally hit stuff with UAC20s is awesome, especially since the Ryoken B has replaced the BLanner as the most OP mech ingame.

So much for
fags.

Come back when you get a SP campaign or at least /clang/ customizable mechs. /tg/ lives in death.

Why?

I thought living legends was dead and subpoena'd or something?

So we have something new to talk about. What are you, freeborn tier dense or something?

I've been playing for a few months but the random DCs and crashes every 20 minutes got me tired.

It was. But the community said fuck it and started patching it themselves. It's been revived for awhile now.

You can wash PCBs perfectly fine with water, it's just that residue tends to not be dissolved and flows into crevices where it starts festering, hence they use isopropyl alcohol to wash PCBs and why piezo buzzers have little stick-on covers on them, pic related.

Do they have the source files?

You mean source code from crytek? lolno