Tank Vidya

I feel like the whole Tank genre is heavily underutilized and not living up to it's full potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/252070/Gimbal/
store.steampowered.com/app/301520/Robocraft/
dailymotion.com/video/x5dlg7j_panzer-waltz-gameplay-ios-android_tv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1128_Mobile_Gun_System
archive.is/ACYAH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Battlefield 1 campaign
:^)

But yeah a realistic WW1 tank game would be pretty cool.

get your chin waggling on

So how much of a trainwreck Armored Warfare has become and what other games doing the same thing are there?

You can't accurately model how difficult it is to operate a machine for 8 hours without break with the engine and weapons spewing fumes into the cramped compartment that's far too hot with spent cartridges covering the floor, with the exposed engine at risk of giving you third degree burns if you happen to be knocked into it, nor the difficulty of communicating when the ambient noise is utterly deafening.

By the way, if you wanted to make it an actual simulator, who wants to volunteer to be the dedicated gear changer who sits there operating a couple of levers for, as I said, hours on end?

Anyways, a genuine simulator could be interested for a tank game, but I wouldn't want it to be based on a tank that moves at walking pace and has the primary target of men hiding in trenches.

So don't.

Most are all indie shit with clunky animations and autistic controls. Cucked vidya like War Thunder is larping as a simulator but in the end it is one of the most blatantly fake and historically wrong games in existence. Then you have casual diarrhea like Armored Warfare that runs like shit and plays like shit.

We literally have only 1 relevant tank sim for each era.
WWII: Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942 which has no multiplayer
Middle east: Steel Armor: Blaze of War. Once again doesn't have multiplayer.
Current MBTs: Steel Beasts which is god-tier but expensive.

Everything else is either shit or outdated.

There's two Chinese WoT Clones coming out. One called iStorm managed to fuck up even bigger than AW with their Steam Release as even though they are a F2P game they are not listed under F2P. Final Fire actually looks promising but they are taking forever.

In regards to trainwreck, AW has managed to make the game less playable and feature complete than alpha. Like literally their fabled Balance 2.0 actually made things even less balanced and introduced retarded shit like if you hit something below 100mm in armor you do more damage with HEAT and above 100mm you do more damage with AP, so instead of it becoming a game about finding skill shots it's more about judging the thickness of the enemy armor and even purposely engaging the thicker part of a tank to do more damage.

I WANT ANOTHER BATTLETANX GAME!

All of the tanks move slower than a tractor.
What games let my tank go fast?

As if World of Tanks wasn't shit enough already, developer Wargaming started abusing Youtube Copyright Strike system to get rid of video where their Community Contributor complains that their new premium tank is too much p2w

I learned this from Jimquisition

BATTLETANX YOU RETARD

F2P with pay2win microtransactions

Gunner and driver co-ordination of tank games make it annoying

It's just not the same without Anchovy screaming at the top of her lungs as she flies right in there.
Still for Minecraft autism I thought it was a pretty okay reproduction

As for a lack of new fucking Tank games, it fucking hurts. I love playing against other players, but having to deal with shit like Grind Thunder is over the fucking top. It's okay for stupid, half-assed fun, and at least it pretends the parts on it can be damaged, even if it's not beyond repair. But the "Small family company, Tovarisch, keep grinding and when you get sick of that, buy premium to make it easier" shit has been driving me up the wall for the longest time. Completely Accurate Jokes on Russian Bias aside, it was pretty cool being able to play through the various years of tanks in World War II (even if the shit wasn't accurate half the time), but then you get shit like the Stuka G-1 and G-2 variants still overpen player tanks to the point of not doing damage to ANYTHING parts or crew wise beyond minor damage to the optics, of all things and to my knowledge it's been like that for over a year. To top it off Like everything else that has ever been graced with the words Early Access, the entire thing has been one big broken promise after another. My only saving grace is that I wasn't one of the poor souls who have been with it since the beginning, but I still have closing on 700 hours because I don't have anything else. I'm not asking for Gott Mit Uns: Germany's Finest Hour Airplane and Tanking Simulator , but something I can play against other people while still at least trying to maintain historical accuracy would be great.

As said, indie shit is indie shit and everything is either shit or outdated to top it off. Anything that is good is either no mutiplayer or in Steel Beasts case something you'd have to rob a bank to properly play

xaxaxa sikrit dokuments, german dokumentz propaganda :)))

Christ alive.

At least I get to sleep softly in the belief that Russian tankers to this day are probably told to diligently maintain their steel coffin, otherwise Hans Rudel himself will rise up, plane and all and mercilessly divebomb every tank in a 500 km radius until they finish.

Remember the time some players found out that Cyka 100mm APHE shells had twice or three times more destructive power than German 128mm shells?

This is why the world is shit.

You're no better than these kikes.

Reminds me of my wallpaper. Would be a fun as fuck game concept though

I wish we had some real honest to god Cold War shit. Arab-Israeli Wars would be fun as fuck. Even Indo-Pakistan Wars.

That would make for a good MCV Mobile Cosy Vehicle

I could imagine a game based around that.

Joking aside that was a pretty fun experience. Really let you feel the misery that was trying to use an early version tank.

i want a lego-like tank game

If memory serves me correctly, there actually is one if not a few?

No one is going to want to play as anything but a gunner or driver. The game would be dead in a week.

You'd be surprised. Pulsar Lost Colony is a good example of this where people will go full engineer and yell at people even coming anywhere near engineering.

Being an engineer (where you frequently get to go down to planets and fight shit) in pulsar is nothing like sitting in the same spot clicking a button every few minutes in a tank for an hour.

Without thought it could be dull, but with some effort it could become the autists delight.

I'd love to work maintaining/reloading a big tank base from the inside. It really saddens me that guns of icarus was a failure

Basically that webm. I was born to be a techpriest

Guns of Icarus Online was a failure cause they basically created something decent then sat with their thumb up their ass for what, 5 years?

There's still Convoy, although it's closer to FTL.

Remember - one Battlemaster can kill up to three, even four, enemy tanks!

Holy fuck how the hell did I miss this before? Gaijin are beyond fucking retarded. There is nothing there that doesn't imply that something like a 3 second reload with the Panther is impossible, if anything there's a lot of evidence to support it.

Do you live in your vehicle?

youre absolutely correct. but i worded that poorly. robocraft exists but its purely an arena as far as i know. and thats awesome but not what im looking for.
i mean something in the vein of minecraft or factorio where you would manufacture the parts needed from raw resources. starmade is kind of what im looking for, but instead of tanks that game is starship and space station themed.

To an extent, yes. Your spaceship crashlands on Mad Max-type world and you drive around a convoy of vehicles searching for parts to fix it. It has knight wannabe on a quest to hunt down and kill a "dragon" and a shout-out to Terry Pratchett, from what I've seen.

T-72 balkans on fire aka iron warriors t72 tank commander had multiplayer coop in a single tank, driver, gunner, and commander

He didn't even want to roleplay as tanks either, what a wasted opportunity

those are land ships

the closest thing I've seen is Gimbal
store.steampowered.com/app/252070/Gimbal/

They buff up soviet tanks with bullshit, changing internal values of them or just straight up downgrading enemy tanks, someone mentioned they are getting funds from Russian Gov and that one is all soviet dindu nuffin heroes and sukaa

You nigger faggot.

Looking briefly over the Steam discussions, the entire game seems to be dead. Apparently it got killed by ultra tryhards, going over a few threads. What's the story here, user? It looks neat otherwise.

Where are the proofs? No RT link? ))))

www.tankionline.com

Don't get me wrong, it's a shitshow by today's standards, or even standards 20-30 years later, but you could say that about the first car and plane too. Gotta start somewhere.

store.steampowered.com/app/301520/Robocraft/
There is also Robocraft but it got fucked over recently. Matchmaking used to be good enough it even wasn't p2w. Now you will get fucked over a guy that was simply more lucky than you and got better weapons. Plus its balance sucks.

There's a tax exemption for being patriots or something along those lines

Imagine a co-op tank game where each player is part of the tank crew. Will it ever fly?

It already did you retard. read the thread

sad they ruined war thunder tank sim mode.

Sad they ruined War Thunder in general. But like all "F2P" games they are only fun and worth playing in alpha or early beta.

That's how it is in many jobs too

warthunder got italian update it added Puma for germans, fastest vehicle in game, at least going FAST can be fun right?

also a PvE mode for tanks. goodbye pvp shit!

Did they finally add the MC205?

aye

Oh boy, time to update.

It's a trap user. Don't do it!

It shouldn't feel so good to be a weeb but god damn does it feels good.

is it okay to find tanks hot

Absolutely

what

It almost looks like that Tank should have breasts.

Well, a skilled Leopard 2 loader can load the way heavier 120mm rounds in about 5 seconds if he's good, so a 75mm in 3 seconds does seem very possible.

t.tanker

reminds me of this old flash game

Panzer Elite is a pretty good tank sim for its time even if the graphics aged poorly
There is also another tank sim that goes by the name of "WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger" which is also quite good

UPLOAD IT NAO

What would a Hentai Tank game be like?

There is some sick fuck who draws aircraft fucking people with mechanical tentacles. Ask him for advice.

Ratbat is a she user.

I think you meant to say "God's gift to mankind"

nvm found it

Turns out in one of their latest discovered blunders they managed to make it that Higher Tiered vehicles will always get rewarded more even if you are facing off against them in a Lower Tier. So for example say you are in a Tier 4 Match and you are facing up to Tier 6, even if you do a lot better than everyone else the players who are Tier 5 and 6 will still get rewarded better than you, even if you theoretically carried the match. That's because score modifiers are based on Tier your vehicle is, not on the highest Tier in the match, so higher Tiered vehicles will always end up with more score than you for the same effort, or worse end up with more score than you for playing worse.

how can people still play this shit? im not just talking about the game play. i can remember their bs and how they constantly screwed up and flip flopped on their player base. i stopped playing this game entirely in the beginning 2015.
they also have a nasty moderation and ban all players who dare to criticize them.

panzer waltz
dailymotion.com/video/x5dlg7j_panzer-waltz-gameplay-ios-android_tv

Whales.

You know you can embed dailymotion vids faggot?

Your file doesn't go beyond the developer name.

Know what's sad? People put shit worse than this on Steam for $20.

Why does Duce want Miho's pizza slice?

She's whispering the forfeit into Miho's ear. What do you think the whip is for?

tankionline.com

Pretty shit.

Having same issue.

RIP in piece, only truly good tank game

So add in some My Summer Car? Sounds alright.

You're right.
They only let you use three pasta planes.

Hi faggots
Is the tick tank the silliest tank?

agreed OP. but make it FOSS and linux compatible and we have a fun Holla Forums game to play together. perhaps it can run on old toasters too, I would love it to look like a slightly better N64 game but cleaner

someone else can make it, you're just one person.

yeah releasing pasta update without testing pasta planes great.

btw is there 8ch squadron? because grinding PvE planes seems best way but randoms are idiots who just chase fighters

Red Orchestra was a pretty fun coop tank game back in the day when there were still tank only servers for the darkest hour mod. It just sucks they only ever added like 3 tanks to RO2 although you could swap positions within the tank and see the interior and it was pretty interesting to watch like your loader or pintle gunner get destroyed by a round to their face.

I always thought it was a Trick Tank

It's a S-tank?

as a Englishman I can say that it's interesting to see the swedes over design their tanks to compensate for having a smaller army but tbh they've specialized their tanks heavily almost to the point of uselessness tbh

The S-tank in particular was designed solely for defense in the swedish woods against russians.
I like specialized tanks instead of this MBT garbage we got.

One really funny info about swedish armor doctrine during the cold war was that we didn't really have one.
The focus was on light infantry engaging in guerilla warfare in bogs against russian tanks that would be too heavy to function is swedish wetlands.

Too bad they got their hands on some russian tanks after the cold war and they realized that russian tanks works pretty damn well in swedish terrain.
Then we went and did the glorious CV-90 and bought a bunch of leopard 2's.

I watched a whole documentary about it, was some really interesting stuff but I can't seem to find it other then lots of world of tanks bs vids

There were plenty of games where you could pilot a tank with your friends, operation flashpoint is one of those. And it sucked to do so.

Good luck trying to get that fucker to work.

I think the issue with multiplayer, multi-crew tank game or sim would be that vast majority of people have no clue how to efficiently command a tank crew. And thus it would not be fun to play as you had to rely on other people who have no idea even on a theoretical level how to work that tank efficiently.

I'd suggest a brutal simulator which unlocks multiplayer after beating the single player

I'll bump this thread.

If I had money, space, and the actual willpower to not give up at the first sign of boredom, I'd probably /agdg/ Holla Forums's game onto the vive, My Summer Car bits included.
Always wanted a landship game where you're faffing around inside doing things. Would actually work really well with the Vive's BOX ROOM, since landships have no vertical turrets.

Stuck between two things though, hypothetically:
a) put all the mechanical shit in the floor
b) everything where it should be but let your character clip through it.

reframe

eh?
If you're referring to not liking Vive, it is perfectly viable if you have the right concepts. Problem is it's a niche and a lot of people have poor ideas for it. Too bad I don't own one, due to having neither the space nor disposable income for one, which cycles back to its main problem.

I'm assuming that lowered tiered vehicles are weaker than higher tiered vehicles?
So you have to play better to fare correctly in a low vs high setting?

So the game is punishing you for skillfully playing?
Fascinating, and they wonder why eastern games are garbage?

just drop it all together from your idea tbh and go with pc

It's not like western russia is a gigantic bog 6 months of the year or anything…
Who don't work in wetlands (90% of swedistan) and are designed for the fulda gap but hey.

Sweden has always been Sweden.

if only we could play some foss linux remake of N64 battletanx

If you are talking about the CV-90, your wrong. It sails over that shit like nothing, I should know, I've driven one.
If you are talking about the leo2 then you are probably correct.

did you ever drive the classified submarine tank?

This may be a meme to extreme for me to understand because I don't get it.
But I'm going with no on this one.

I think he's talking about your swedish tanks that're actually just amphibious

In that case, I did not drive any cool tracked submarines.
They probably couldn't afford that part of the training.

Vive can run off of PC. The whole point of using Vive was to be able to literally walk around the cabin and manhandle engine components, actually use drive levers and buttons (original steel batallion style, but without a coffee table controller), and also man guns yourself.

Not to mention being able to duck and use any hole in your tank to return fire with small arms.

Without good motion controls it reverts to: Press A to remove component. If done right, it could work out but it would be significantly less fun.

Fellow Holla Forumsirgins, what are some decent films about tanks?
I've only seen Battle of the Bulge (1965)

I've got Wheels of Terror on blu-ray, though the reviews aren't exactly glowing.

furie

Well… People are trying to make tanks in Space Engineers… Although the physics are too fucking wonky for anything to work. Even less so in multiplayer.

You mean "Planet tubemakers"? I haven't encountered a real need to engineer in that game since the alpha when I bought it. I enjoyed 700 hours of it sure, but there never was any need for anything for a heavy armor tube with turrets covering it because that's what combat devolves into in that game, dick measuring contests with turrets.
Mistakes they made:
1) PLANETS GUYS PLANETS PLANETS PLANETS WOO IT RUNS LIKE SHIT AND WE NAMED OUR GAME SPACE BUT PLANETS YES WE HAVE THEM AND REFUSE TO WORK ON SPACE FEATURES ANYMORE!
2)No heat, like what the hell?
3) Pipes are too damn easy, just universal pipes for everything.
4)no actual need to wire the electricity, no need to protect wiring in any way.
5) Why yes I can just make a long enough tube box and put the engines on the inside, thank you for asking.
6) What's an AI?
7) What the fuck is an AI?
8) I think me and my 6 argentavis brothers will sit 5 km off your Z axis at all times and do nothing until you try to move near us, at which point we shatter your hopes and dreams.
9) So empty, just nowhere to go except for more same looking asteroids. No NPC stations where I can trade my hard mined resources or sell ships or get crew or just talk to people, maybe pick up a mission or a story or just ANYTHING REMOTELY INTERESTING TO DO. Once you've built enough ships the reasons to play start dropping like flies.
10) No space culture. No game ever really tries to develop space culture, like being a person, whomst lives in space. Plenty of shows do it right, but I've never found a space game that hits the spot in that respect.

Probably more but 10 is enough bitching for one post.

Currently playing medieval engineers and liking it a lot. Actually have to engineer things because of structural integrity. I'm sure it'll eventually have the same fate of nothing to do if they don't get off their asses and figure out how to make proper AI, and make interesting things to do, but for now it's fun.

you can reenact the motion with button presses via needing more then just one button pressed to achieve the motion in question

Lower Tiers are not only weaker, but get less for reward for doing the same amount of work or even playing better than Higher Tiered vehicles in the same match. Let that sink in.
Yup, worse than Kike Thunder capping rewards on players who got 3+ kills in realistic battles.

Honestly Armored Warfare is such a trainwreck I am not sure who could fuck up worse. Mean people thought Nu Male's Sky and Blunderborn were a fuckup, but at least they are talked about.

Sweden being Sweden will do what Sweden always does when confronted with a foreign aggressor invite them in and bend over backwards for them, offering to suck their dick and take their guest's cock up their ass

After Miner Wars I wonder why anyone gave them shekels?

Because both alphas and betas looked and played impressive; an actual step up. It was when they shoehorned planets that they dropped the ball.

Turns out Armored Warfare has decided to out jew WoT and try to win a competition to see who can be more fucking retarded. But they aren't really worth talking about except to laugh at, even after their latest patch was a complete disaster.

When I heard AW had a weird system of taking more damage to an enemy if you shot at the thickest part of a tank, I would say they win.

instawin platinum shells in Armored Warfare when tbh

Yeah pretty sad. They are selling progression vehicles now for real money when they were told to stop selling so many "premium" tanks.
Not even WoT was this jewish.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Well Armored Warfare has +/- 5 Tier matchmaking. The kicker is that if you are a Tier 4 and face a Tier 8, you will only get your rewards bumped up to that of a Tier 5. Even more hilarious is that Tier 1's are facing Tier 6's.

Remember user, it is still (((Early Access)))
I am actually surprised you actually bought Medieval Engineers. Space Engineers was enough for me and with the way it goes… It feels just incomplete and there is nothing to do. Tried to do some tank designs in the game, but you are actually right. Any design is useless since not only that it will spontaneously explode, it is just worthless.

How… how are people actually still playing this? And here I thought WOT 3 tier spread in aeons ago was cancer enough.

They have their cheerleaders and whales like any other game.

Surprisingly, the development direction for medieval is much better. While the AI is still garbage tier shit, and there isn't much of an end goal in survival, it's quite nice. Like I said, there's actually structural integrity across your entire grid, meaning there's a reason to build certain things in certain ways. Arches for bridged and ceilings, for example. Having extra decorative weight on your arch will actually collapse and bull shit out of other blocks too, creating a lot of rubble.
There are some bullshit physics with just-fallen trees jumping up and killing you, and also rocks you've mined that don't fit into your inventory spawning above your head and killing you, but I mostly play in creative and it is a good time.

If it goes on sale, give it a buy. They even added machicolations and arrow slits.

I meant pull shit, but sometimes it feels like frustrating bullshit, even though you knew it was bad engineering in favor of looks.

If you don't want to give it a buy first, there's probably a crack somewhere.

polite sage because I'm double posting for correction and clarification.

Cheery on top is the Tier 1 will be capped at Tier 2 rewards when facing Tier 6's.

For those that care there is a RO:Ostfront game weekend right now
It has some tank maps, so I thought someone might appreciate it.

r8, h8, masterb8 my new scale model tank, lads

Would cook Arabs with/10

That's a Big Tank.

Why is the MG model fucked up just like it is in WoT? In reality the MG was never that tall and was just as tall as a browning on a sherman. Is that a cheapo kit or something? Other than that I might have done a shadow wash coat, but eh the camo is still vibrant enough for it to not matter although the tracks and wheels do look pretty bad since you can see you got green paint on the bottom. Just my two cents user and if this is your first time painting a model keep up the good work and don't stop trying, I can't tell you how badly some of my first necron models looked when I first started painting them.

hotglue it

I want to see more tank models. We don't get enough of them in these threads.

The MG seems pretty tall on the real thing.
The kit is the only 72nd scale that isn't a resin kit, there isn't any green on the tracks, it is just the quality of the photo.
The tracks are the most counter-intuitive thing I have ever seen. The outer wheels are moulded together with the tracks with the inner wheels as separate pieces and individual torsion bars (!).

The gun is not mounted that high.

wrong tank, bud
forgot to add: the kit itself is barebones as fuck - no tow cables, no headlight grills, tools moulded in the side, gun mantlet moulded into the turret

Yeah fuck that was honestly my bad I was juggling between playing F13 and looking at this thread between matches. That model though does seem like shit given how the tracks and wheels are setup. I hope you didn't pay much for it. I like to buy 40k shit off ebay on the cheap and if it has shitty ass paint I just soak it and remove it and then repaint that shit. I'd assume you could find some great tank kits on ebay as well for cheap. I think I ended up paying like 10 bucks for a Necron Monolith that had been painted poorly and assembled poorly. I took that shit apart and repainted that shit.

Missed some Tank cancer in Mare Nostrum tonight.

If it's a platform for a gun, is it still considered a tank?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1128_Mobile_Gun_System

Well the AMX-10RC is pretty much a wheeled Tank and the vehicle that the Stryker is based off of, the vehicle that mounts a much bigger gun and a third of the cost and also far better protected, is pretty much used like a Light Tank.

Stryker is based off the piranha my dude.

Where's the balance of armor & mobility?

upvoted

that movie is as much as about tanks as Kelly's Heroes are, but even then that film is still shit and broke goddamn suspension of disbelief after the first engagement, i mean there's so many things wrong with that film goddamn

No it's not, check out the Centauro which is a pretty damned good vehicle to point most wheeled IFV's are based on it The similarities will surprise you

Good tank movie with solid commentary on the Afghan sociopolitical landscape.

Bruh most IFVs are based off the Puma from WW2 straight up, but check your facts yo.

Nigger please tell me that's not a kikepedia link?
And I just reread shit, IFV version maybe was based off the LAVatory but I guarantee you that the MGS was not. Why the fuck would they base something using a 105mm gun off of something that doesn't even use it? Don't answer it, I know the US Army is that fucking retarded

And finally found pics of Centauro at Fort Lewis.
US borrowed a few in 2000 to test them out and gain knowledge on how to make a wheeled tank essentially and apply it to the Stryker
archive.is/ACYAH
Don't blame me they took everything they learned and threw it out the window

so sad they abandon the superheavy tank line.
i mean how fun would it be to have naval artillery canon on a tank…

too many problems tbh, unless it was land aircraft carrier

I can see why, they would be impractical as all hell.
Then again, who gives a shit. If you can't have fun waging war then what's the point of it?

b-but it's heayly armored …well you could make them into automated machine … in case of giant bug attack

I know this is sort of going offtopic, but man, a Warhammer 40k titan-game would probably be fairly fun. Would start from a humble pilot of a imperial knight before Horus Heresy, and would culminate on the battle of the Isstvan III.

Ofcourse, it would have to have borderline autistic titan/crew damage modelling in order to keep it interesting, and because such thing would require effort, we will never have such game.

Don't get me wrong I would love tanks designed by germans without limitations.
I would rather have super heavy tanks than the MBT's we get today.

Great Britain would have I'd think

That one was French I think. Britain wanted a sub

yup !

it's the most sensible option tbh

Its off a website called army-technology. In any case the manufacturer who makes the Stryker, GM GDLS made the LAV III which was the precursor to the Styker. The LAV III was based on the MOWAG Piranha III. Both the Centauro and the AMX were build decades after the Piranha series. Just admit defeat my dude.

You're actually both right, the Centauro was indeed borrowed by the US to develop the MGS. Fort Lewis is where the Stryker crews trained

But nigger I did admit that I was wrong cause I misread heavily and even apologised. However I am 100% correct that MGS variant of the Stryker is based off the Cetauro. Even got pics of the US crews in the Centauro to prove it.

Aiight then we cool my nigga, tanks and shit are cool. I just wish RO2 had more tanks like RO1.

Blame Tripwire for that. They never saw Tanks as important and cucked the modders out of delivering new Tanks. Wasted fucking potential honestly since their Tank model had so much going for it, it just needed tweaked and fixed.

The best part is when that modding team offered their light tank models to tripwire with no strings attached and the lead dev was like "Nah I want to make this shit on my own"

Their arrogance knows no bounds.

I'm getting this craving to replay World of Tanks again.
Assuming I start over fresh, don't spend more than an hour a day on it and try my best to git gud, would it be worth it?
Someone please talk me out of this

No.
You would still be fucked by autists with the power of money.

I remember using a tank bot program way back in the day to get a bunch of tier 10s because fuck grinding. I ended up getting issued a permaban, but talked my way out of it and they didn't even rollback any of the shit I earned from botting. Too bad literally everything costs dicktons of credits and tier 10s are in no way cost effective to run or maintain or at least thats how it was a few years ago when I last played. Still have a shitty WoT tee shirt from the promo where they gave out tee shirts to everyone who owned a tier 10. Although I am still mad that the worst design won the shirt contest.

If you're looking for some fantasy element, try White Tiger.

Landcruisers were always a way to go.

Wonder if we could make a nuclear powered one today?

no doubt that it's possible, the doubt is in the costs

I cry everytime I remember the War Thunder closed beta, no modules, no research, no endless grinding, only fun

Don't do it, don't do it.
WoT is a bit like fapping to fucked up stuff, it's alright when you're doing it but afterwards you can't help but feel disgusted with your self.

The new matchmaking is better but Wargaming has been really shitting on the game recently.
New Premium tanks lack frontal weakspots, some have a huge disparity between normal and premium shell pen, nip tier 9 and 10 superheavys have premium shells with higher alpha things like that.
Bottom line is you need to heavily use premium ammo to stay competative, to afford that most need premium accounts and/or tanks.

Then there are ranked battles, but only for tier 10 tanks, if you play enough and are good enough you get bonds with which you can buy improved modules e.g. -12.5% reload time gunrammer instead of -10% or -25% dispersion with the vertical stabilizer instead of -20% etc.
50% of those players basically won't get shit and will be unable to buy even one of these modules.

wots beta was really fun too tbh

Have a tank engineered by germans with free time.

I fucking hate Warthunder yet I cant stop playing.

Got a scat fetish?

you can tell it's hurting abit because of what he does with his hands

like the tanks in it, just hate everything else in it too
wish someone would make a private server with 10x rates or just straight up single player game with that engine

I know that feel.
Sometimes it's actually fun. Too bad most of the times it's a fucking pain.

Same could be said for most F2P trash.

War thunder still is 1000% better than Wot of shit. I'm just glad I finished a lot of my tech trees before ground forces came out. Their previous system of unlocking multiple planes in each tier was godlike. I just don't understand how they could go from the pinnacle of WW2 plane games which is IL sturmovik to the sad state that warthunder air is in. In the end Russians gonna be big ass jews and they are going to favor their garbage ass planes,boats,tanks.

That's actually rockets intended for submarines on a tank.

also, from the depths is a lego like, and you can make tanks and destroy eachother in it.

i like it, though the learning curve is steep.

I came later, can you explain a bit that system?

When you "level up" you gain access to a new batch of aircraft at that Tier rather than unlock one vehicle at a time. Not only was this method faster but it stopped you gettting bored grinding out an aircraft you did not want to play.

Tell me about it. I just want to play the Me 262 but I have to suffer through the Me 163 first.
And then there is 3 fucking Me 262 with little to no variation until you can get the german sabre.

Going to use image as an example, despite it being a fanmade tree back in the 20 Tier system cause I can't actually find any decent picks of the 20 tier system It actually funny enough has a bunch of aircraft that were removed from game
Say you are wanting to progress from Tier 10 to the Tier 11 Bomber, you don't actually have to play the Tier 10 Bomber to get there. Just pick any Tier 10 Aircraft and it'll contribute to your progress and when you get to Tier 11 it will unlock all aircraft at that Tier in one big batch rather unlocking one aircraft at a time.

So you want Guns of Icarus, but with guns instead of airships?

Its such a shame the couldnt get the real tiger to star in that moobie. They had to settle for a mock one while leonardo dickaprio and shia the jew get the real one?

still bretty gud movie. i like it

So in other news, Armored Warfare finally released their April Fools Tanks Grab Deal, 2 months late.

Tanks a lot
Haha