Quake Champions

Is it possible to discuss this game without underage shitters calling you a shill in a desperate attempt to fit in?

Quake's back, boys. Well, hopefully.

There's no player stat metrics, but you don't have to wait for long to find a match even though you have to jump through several shitty DRM hoops before you can play it which indicates a decent amount of interested people. Here's also hoping Bethesda swallows its pride and allows custom dedicated servers instead of being thoroughly anti-customer out of fear of losing profits.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!OwIgBD7K!Knw7eRImvf5kcRi_3AsZ--zanZ9BXYLw3-xiS_wMWps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't have to give them a penny to play the game, I wouldn't. So far champions are unlocked easily enough by just playing the game, and you don't even really need more than 1 unless you want to play duel. The default character is perfectly viable.

I've tried it and like everyone else on the last thread I got bored really quick, even if I ignore all the cringe shit I have no reason to play this over live

lol'd at "Quake's back, boys" and

Never gets old, if you were a shill you might have learned after the first ten times but you are just a retard instead

I've made two threads about this game so far faggot, I'll keep calling you underage shitters purely out of spite and also because it's true. This board was fucking great when I came over in august or september of 2014, then all the filth spilled in by mid 2015 and post quality plummeted to mud. You third-exodus fags who came from 4chan and reddit have made this place 4chan 2.0 but with slower post count per hour. Yeah I'm still salty. Even then I'd prefer to let the good anons left here know that the game's good and it's worth a try.

It's time to improve this shitty little thread.
Here's Quake III Arena.

mega.nz/#!OwIgBD7K!Knw7eRImvf5kcRi_3AsZ--zanZ9BXYLw3-xiS_wMWps

I came here in August 2014 too and I'm not underage. One of us is wrong and it isn't me.

neat

I've never actually heard an adult use this term. OP seems like a severe case of projection.

Remaking quake just to give it a League style monetisation is not good by any measure, not being able to host servers is another nail in the coffin.

You can say all you like about this board and your personal experience with it, but anons here don't need someone to tell them what to like. You could have made this thread without being defensive about a game you don't have any investment in, but you decided to defend anticonsumer business practices that people here have been loathing for a long time.

LIKE THE DUST

Great shit man, even unfinished Alpha UT4 is better than Quakewatch.

And that's where you fucked up zenimax shill.

Good job OP you foreskin gobbler.

Didn't your first thread die fast enough for you

Classes are incredibly unbalanced, and overall really retarded.
It's impossible to always do good with one specific champion since you will always end up in a few situations where you just can't outplay your opponent no matter how skilled you are just because of the sheer difference in stats.
Also gotta love those 6 minute start up times along with 1 minute from main menu to game and backwards loadtimes.
Not too mention that I checked out 3 champions and every single one of them had over 80 fucking cosmetics and the game isn't even out yet.
Beta my ass, there's barely any bugs warranting this to be a """""beta""""", it's just a slick way of people spreading the news.

Maybe you're right. The gameplay is good though, there's absolutely a high-skill game here that's very addicting. True, you can get that out of any other version out there but I'm afraid casuals or people just not into Quake since their childhood won't get into it without all the modern conveniences like lobby-based matchmaking and intricate statistics. Is just one good classic remake without jewish publishers too much to ask for?

Post history is based on IP which changes when your router resets, and mine does that automatically every night you dungpie muncher

how convenient
Quake Champions is going to go the nuDooM route, claiming to be old-school, but being full of shit and ultimately boring:

That's pretty sad, op.

Shut up I had just come from a game where I was hitting every strafe jump and rail shot and ended with 30-2, I had every right to be enthusiastic

Mind recording some gameplay? I wanna see this in action.