Far Cry 5: The Right is Evil

If there was any hope that Ubisoft would knock off it's virtue signally leftist agenda before the Vivendi buy out, those hopes died today with the official reveal of Far Cry 5. According to leaks now confirmed, the game is set in modern day Montana and the villains are right wingers/christians, with the heroes being an assortment of left wing characters including a hippy and empowerment characters like a female mechanic.

It's shit and anti Christian, so before Ubisoft can release it let's redpill as many mother fuckers as to why they should boycott this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bPWqM
seekingalpha.com/article/4073294-vivendi-one-step-closer-acquire-ubisoft
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-04-25-vivendi-to-attempt-hostile-bid-for-ubisoft-this-year-reuters
jeuxvideo.com/news/648483/ubisoft-vivendi-reflechit-a-la-suite.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's going on in that head

Is Trump the final boss?

I will buy it anyway :^)

You're thinking of MGR

Reminder that Raiden beating Armstrong and rejecting his ideology basically proves Armstrong's point

I too love shitposting on Holla Forums, OP.
Because it's going to be trash no matter the story attached.

Doesn't seem like rocket science to me fam.

screeched Holla Forums in impotent rage.

From Leaks archive.is/bPWqM

Also apologies for low effort original post.

Agree, it should only include propaganda I agree with, a game where you fight non whites is much better

I know why, anons. I know that they look to what they see around them for inspiration, and it seems the election gave them ptsd they can only soothe through this bullshit.
buy this game for never ever

Projecting much?

For starters there is no way you're going to have a Far Cry scenario possible in modern America. The whole concept of Far Cry is that it takes place in remote locations where the rule of law doesn't apply or is in limbo.

RE:7 had a Southern Family who were the victims of a bioweapon that used them.
Outlast 2 was shit that even it's own fanbase and media didn't lap up.

It's basically a shitty reskin of FC3 and 4, they couldn't even be bothered to make something a little more novel, instead using the present day and mountainous terrain to recycle as many assets as possible.

Wonder what they'll "mask" the radio towers as this time around.

The beatings must continue until morale improves. The white majority will like the taco dick whether they want to or not.

Literally why do you care?
You weren't gonna play it anyway.
It was gonna be complete shit anyway.

Kill yourself you reddit cock sucker.

The chance of that happening has come and gone.

webm related

It's gonna be cult radio towers with their evil christian cult messages

Sweet, but where's Ben Garrison?

Probably what's going to happen

.>>12613032
1) Hate propaganda games
2) Hate Leftist propaganda especially

Nope, just about to happen
seekingalpha.com/article/4073294-vivendi-one-step-closer-acquire-ubisoft
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-04-25-vivendi-to-attempt-hostile-bid-for-ubisoft-this-year-reuters

Good, they belong in the same oven as kikes and mudslimes

They make okay allies, but should not be trusted beyond that.

How about just sitting back and watching it outsell the steaming pile of shit that is Far Cry 4 and accepting that mainstream vidya is dead.

It's anti-christian for the wrong reasons

Watch Dogs 2 sold 60%-80% less than the original depending on the market. normalfags are tired of politics in gaming.

Except that reuters thing was completely unsourced and directly at odds with what a representative of vivendi said. Which was that they were happy with the share they had and just decided to watch ubisoft's actions from now on. They had their chance at the big shareholder meeting and failed to take over, when they had successfully taken Gameloft just prior to that. Expecting it to be "about to happen" is completely unreasonable.
jeuxvideo.com/news/648483/ubisoft-vivendi-reflechit-a-la-suite.htm
Link's in frog but directly contradicts reuters.

christcucks get out

i tip my yalmuke to your excellent choice of reaction images :^)

that was my thought exactly, 'oh it's just outlast 2 again', and oh man was that game ham-handed

it sold less cause the first one was widely hated

It's going to be shit regardless. I guarentee you any of the Call of Juarez games will be a 100 times better than this game could ever dream to be.

team up with the jews and leftists if you hate them so much

They don't seem to understand they are de-sensitizing people to this shit.

It used to be

Same with niggers getting shot.
Tray tray was a big deal, 30+ police "murders" later and even nigs are bored of it.

Or tired of Ubisoft games, they're burning through their Triple A garbage titles, look at the Division, Wildlands, For Honor, and Watch Dogs 2, their numbers don't really compare to their past titles like AssCreed or Far Cry 3.

and it works with terror attack in Europe as well

And then you come here and cry like a bitch when they go and ruin another franchise you care about.

Climb church steeples to cut down those evil bells!

I can't wait for the moment that people snap at constantly being attacked by progressives and start reverting to traditional values out of pure spite.

No matter what your political views are i am boycotting Ubishit because they shut down a good game that i spent some money on (Duel of Champions) and the fact that most of their newer games are shit and filled with bugs

Not an argument, and not even close to anything that has been said.

Should have put that in the OP faggot.
Fucking kek they aren't even trying anymore.

its set in fuckin montana, you know by anti-christian it's gonna be anti-white. The basic enemy is going to be nothing but blue eyed whites who voted trump. Hell, given how formulaic these games are, I imagine the "professional army" that shows up in the second half is going to be the USG now that a republican is in office.

We've told this to SJWs and we'll tell it to you Holla Forums - if you don't like the politics of a game's story, make your own fucking game.

I know it's gonna be shit but I will probably find the energy to shill it anyways just to rile off alt-SJW snowflakes such as yourself, OP.

And? Why do you even care? We all know it's going to be the same fucking bullshit.

It's already happening. The current generation of youngsters is the most conservative in the past 50 years, Republicans are pretty much guaranteed to dominate every level of government for the next 4 to 8 years, some companies are starting to introduce tests to filter out leftist candidates.

Meanwhile the MSM, Hollywood, TV and cuck publishers are smashing every IP in they own in a desperate attempt to out-virtue signal each other. The next five years are going to accelerate this process as leftists go completely batshit insane in their efforts to double down.

A shooter without nazis or russians as the bad guys? Sign me the fuck up

If you think crying about identity politics actually changes anything then go ahead, I just care about vidya and I can't see anything making AAA publishers target core gamers like they did 20+ years ago.

Maybe you care about story in vidya but I don't so the only way story can ruin a game for me is if the game acts like I should care about the story.

You're an idiot. Developers create games they know people would probably want to buy, they won't create a game to pander to a niche audience that won't even pay for their games most of the time. They prefer to sell to normalfags by dumbing their games down and throwing a bunch of leftist pandering for the critics to praise their games.

I don't think anyone actually falls for the leftist pandering, or rather play the game for it. But rather the game sells anyways because it's overmarketed and overhyped and they just shove the leftist pandering in it whether or not anyone actually cares about it.

Give them a year, the Democrats started screeching about phantom Russian plots only a few months back. Prepare yourself for the Russian Nazis out to usher the Slavic patriarchy upon the faggot loving West.

And how has that worked out for you, fence shitter?

All evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. Or was BioWare making Andromeda for the nonexistent tumblr demographic when their own data clearly shows 90% of the playerbase is male and straight?

lel

So what the fuck was Mafia 3 and Watch Dogs 2? Who were they pandering to? You have to wake up and realize they're insane enough to take a hit on their profits to push the propaganda.

Excellent news. I'm Australian so I don't get much of the day-to-day POV from Americans, because of how fucked the media is, even over here. We're basically SJWUSA-lite lately and it sickens me.

I don't think it's developers deliberately taking a hit to push propoganda. I think many of them are True Believers and drank their own kool-aid and really think this is what people who play games want.
i.e. they're retards.

Maybe try forming arguments that aren't greentext shitposting.

Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure they do. Mostly indies, but Ubisoft isn't shy of doing that either. What does happen is that people will just stop buying those games that shoehorn political nonsense into those games.

Thing is, they'd sell even more without the leftist propaganda, and especially in oversea markets.

Take Episode VII of Star Wars. They had to hide the fact there's a nigger in the movie in China because it would hurt their sales, yet they have no problem shoveling that trash in anyway.

Or what about Marvel? They had to cancel the Black Panther comic in under two issues, that's how abysmal the sales were, but that isn't stopping them from wrecking every other IP they have doing the exact same shit.

I think there's a all kinds, as in, ideologues deliberately crafting narratives with a specific anti-white, anti-Western message, useful idiots that want to be the most kosher goy on the block and get pats on the back from everyone and sociopaths on a power trip.

Not that it matters why they're doing it, just that they are and keeping silent just strengthens them.

But Todd! the entire white population in rural Montana are Nazis! they're white and christians! :^)

All in all, E3 in 3 weeks lads, just wait and see. Prepare for the cringe shit, downgrades, and recycled retardation plus the hype train.

It's been downhill for 20 years, despite what you may believe AAA was going to shit long before identity politics were dragged into them. You act like I'm having a negative effect on the industry when in reality I'm ignoring all AAA trash and sticking to smaller games focused on gameplay.
The last AAA I brought was GTA 5 and thankfully I realized it was shit in time for a refund.

Ghost Recon Wildlands had the exact same thing except that you shot brown Christians who worshipped a female god.

Is this really true? How do people know that?

Everyone just used "christfag" until "christcuck" popped up during an especially bad wave of shilling and somehow caught on.
I've met several people outside imageboards who used the phrase and all but one of them were nonwhite. All were chronically depressed and spent more time ranting about those fucking horrible christians than jews, with jews only coming up for the occasional "kike on a stick" remark or something about how jews are bad because they pushed christianity on Europe.

I just want a Bannerlord release date. After that the whole cesspit can burn down with everyone in it for all I care. E3 isn't even funny anymore, it's like watching a demented old man shitting himself.

Keep being a cretin and pretending the problem doesn't exist. People like you are always ignored by everyone because you are useless.

Pooling and shit. But it stands to reason, being conservative is the new counter-culture.

Kill yourself fenceshitter

My take on it is that those things were bad because they were made by talentless morons, instead of the fact that they were pandering. My reasoning is that a game like Abe's Odyssey can be considered leftist when you really get down to it's roots but it's still a very good game, more or less because it was made by people who actually knew what the fuck they were doing and wanted to make a fun game first, and send a message second.

Generation Z, supposedly the counterculture or rebellion against the norms set by the millennials.

Hoping the VR meme dies in E3 this year, then we can focus on niche games like a proper FPS that uses it, even a railshooter and waifu simulators.

Your motivation in the plot is to fight against a cult that will inevitably commit mass suicide anyway?

I wanted it in the arctic god damn it.

I'm not saying it isn't a problem I just don't see it as a bigger problem than simplified controls, QTEs, cutscenes, squad based scoreboards, 3rd person in 1st person MP, HUDs that clutter the screen, scores popping off everything like an 80s arcade or mods being legally owned by the game devs.

You are focused on one tiny aspect of the industry and have made a strawman you believe ignoring everything else that is killing AAA vidya.

pic related

Hey, we got an ending in Far Cry 4, the true ending mind you where if the player does what he's told, he finishes his mother's last wish and manages to become bros with the King trying to civilized a shithole country. Who knows how it will play it, maybe if we just shit and wait, they'll eventually invite you to witness their batshit insanity with the whole mass suicide thing.

It adheres to common sense. As in, exploitative capitalism is bad and dehumanizing. It's not really telling you anything that your own moral compass wouldn't find wrong anyway, and the story itself is simplistic enough to not get bogged down in ideological bullshit.

Leftists cannot make good games because they will always fuck it up, either in the storytelling or gameplay department, and even if, by some miracle they get the gameplay down, the game will still be unplayable because they'll make sure to shove their retarded ideology in your face at every opportunity.

The real kicker is that I wouldn't even give a fuck about them shitting out their propaganda games if they could just stop trying to make themselves content gatekeepers, ruining localizations of Japanese games and always trying to shame other developers in toeing their party line. The reason they need to be purged from gaming is not that they're shilling their ideology, but that they won't level others alone to shill theirs.

There's nothing more obnoxious than a "moderate" that likes to think he's the smartest person in the room because he has no strong beliefs about anything.

Fucking Christ almighty, mods just delete this thread. OP had some semblance of vidya but no one in here even cares anymore and are just going straight for the politics.

This. a lot of people want to say 2007 was when vidya suddenly did a 180, but things have been steadily declining long before that. It just wasn't as noticeable.

Yeah, if you're not with us you're with them am I right?

Would be plenty of space for radio towers, that's for sure.

What do you think this is, reddit? Stop crying for the mods to keep your safe space nice and tidy, you fucking faggot.

Didn't like FC3, didn't buy FC4 because it sounded exactly the same. No hype for this one. Wake me up when they say "Blood Dragon 2".

There might be something like "a relative who's been indoctrinated and will end up as a mid-boss" or some other pretense to justify going against a suicide cult.

You're treating two problems as one. Simplified gameplay is a result of games becoming mainstream and is very much unrelated to the agenda pushing that is a result of Marxists co-opting every facet of Western society to usher their totalitarian nightmare.

I have no idea why you're in this thread telling people to equalize both these issues and telling people to ignore one, not unless you're a leftist yourself.

Drink bleach retard

^^^^^^^^^^^This

I love how they said they won't do a sequel to it when it would be a bonafide cash printing move. But nope we gotta remove anything fun in the name of a shit story. We get it, you guys briefly struck it with Vaas in Far Cry 3 but constantly trying to replicate it isn't gonna work.

And somehow that was agenda pushing despite the fact you were shooting infected, rabid niggers left and right the entire fucking game? That was a clear case of just being the characters they chose, there wasn't any agenda behind that. If any leftists had made that game they would have found some way to make sure you couldn;t kill any innocent dindu nuffins whatsoever.

How? I'm saying that politics being jammed into vidya is a problem, I then go on to say I don't think it's the biggest problem.

I'm actually saying ignore both, if a game is casualized mainstream trash ignore it, if it crams political bullshit in ignore it.

Reminder that Solidus did nothing wrong.

FUCK OFF RETARD FUCK

One of the reasons that they've become shit is because the powers that be want to use them as an indoctrination tool so they've hired or promoted people willing to shovel that shit out, who happen to be incompetent. So, how are the masses going to reject that when they have no inherent taste for good games? Get them upset with the political messages. Then at least bad games won't be socially harmful.

Reminder that

Fucking this. All the bad shit that went down in MGS4 wouldn't have even happened if that stupid candy ass Raiden and his "do you remember what day tomorow is" hadn't fucked up Solidus' master plan.

Zyklon Ben was too busy warming up the ovens to make an appearance in the trailer.

Imagine if 6 Million Chamber Ben is the protag

I like how they're basically reconning Jim Jones as right wing, when in reality his cult was a revolutionary marxist cult masquerading as a religion for stronger 1st amendment protections.

Now this is a quality argument, I agree politics has lead to the wrong people getting promoted and getting those people fired for poor sales will be a good thing no matter the reason for the poor sales.

I'm converted now, boycott Unisoft.

If you learnt how to make a rational argument you might recruit more people to your cause.

Fucking hell, I hate to say this, but I'd get buttfucked for a Blood Dragon 2 or another Far Cry 2. I'll be a sucker for one of those. But no, let's just effeminate Vaas (which wasn't even that good to begin with, and he fucking died in the middle of the game), push it in FC4, and try to cash in thanks the good goys.
Blood Dragon succeeded in 6 hours where FC3 failed in 12: giving me fun.

I'd buy that for twice the price at day one.

Okay let's a-go. How likely are the following, anons?
Black protagonist
KKK stealth mission
jabs aimed at Trump
burning a church

Welcome, brother!

All of them

You forgot "climbing radio towers churches and send a signal ring the bell to update the map and get extra weapons".

To be honest I'm not the best recruit for a Ubi boycott, the last game of theirs I brought was silent hunter 4

The game is going to be 3 and 4 but with leftism and evil cowboy white men, /thread, this isn't hard.

The last 2 are a complete guarantee.

Here's a better question:
How many of the guns will be recycled from Far Cry 3 or other Ubisoft games?

You can proselytize against them though, that's more important than your individual buying habits. Changing the Zeitgeist one shitpost at a time.

We said "protag", not "antagonist". We are the Zyklon Ben.

We know, it's just we'd like to see how fucked it's gonna be, like a derailing train.

You are a wise man, I'll spread the good word.

Holla Forums had some issues with mod autism, anti mod autism, and shill autism, which only seems to increased with Trump going to Israel. It may be that the people are just leaking out as they don't want to deal with that crap. I got told to go to some new board, but. I'm worried that the people there are also stirring up the shitstorm so they get the people to come to their board. Hopefully in a few days it will calm down, though that might by unlikely.

Every one of them including that one Far Cry caveman game from last year.

after the retarded train wrecks that was FC4 and FC Primal i'm inclined to agree

Most of the problems are the mods or the mods falseflagging. Remember how they shit on a constructive anti-hispanic thread earlier this week? Just hit >>>/polk/ my dude

Are book share threads allowed there?

Oops. Still, Ben Garrison as the villain has a better chance of happening than the reverse.

If they are going to make the game about defeating evil white men anyway they might as well take it to the logical extreme and have the user play as a gay jewish black man fighting against Ben "One man klan" Garrison and his army of tattooed skinheads.

you bet

they have turk as mod there.

Let's be real though, if Ben Garrison ended up in a game, it would just be about defeating a corrupt political organization made of a multicultural team of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities heh through a heavy use of pencils and brushes.
Would still play though.

I think this explains about 99.99% of what we see. Most people aren't being deliberately nefarious, they earnestly believe the shit they say. Most people who produce propaganda believe their own propaganda.

The people making this game are probably your typical bitter young urbanite who grew up in a rural area and resents it.

I wish there was a "preview" button.

I've been replaying Far Cry 2 recently and shit with a little more polish it would be a better game. Africa is underused in games but with how much gun smuggling, drug trafficking and random violence happens in areas of that country it should be A-list for a returnin Far Cry. Have your protag get involved with a civil war again, use a rusty AK or make it clear you ain't be finding alot of top of the line weaponry.

I wouldn't mind weapon jamming coming back.

No fuckin malaria

Option of participating in an ethnic cleansing or genocide if you want heavy story shit

This ending was the only good part of the entire game.

This ffs. People both here and on Holla Forums think there's deliberate propaganda on every corner. There's always a distinction, after a while of slowly pumping subversive propaganda it all becomes a self-sustaining machine.

Funny this just shows another way in how communism has failed. Eastern Bloc countries had iron-fisted dictatorship and thus EVERYONE saw that the propaganda is bullshit. It's just that you could get ratted out and taken away at any moment. Today's Western societies are much more successful at brainwashing because they have generations of people living under unspeakable prosperity that are able to genuinely believe all this bullshit.

Wow, so creative and brave!

It makes me wonder how many of these devs and liberals have ever actually visited any of the small towns and rural areas they're always shitting on. They are easily the best parts of America with some the nicest people I've ever met. The "religious zealot hillbilly" stereotype barely even exists in white communities these days. If anything, the black south is where most of the extremism is but I guess that doesn't fit the narrative.

Game is probably going to be shit anyway judging by how weak the last couple in the franchise have been

I played Blood Dragon on my brothers computer for about an hour. I didn't think it was very good. I'm into the whole neo-80s vaporwave nonsense, but Blood Dragon environments were too poorly lit and it immediately felt like yet another reskinned FarCry game to me. Except harder on the eyes.

Remember the outrage over the african zombies in RE5? And that was back in 2009 or so, just imagine the massive spergout over black enemies during the current year.

Definitely. It's a fucking blast from the beginning to the end, save for the useless malaria and braindead AI. Also, Jamming was a bit meh because you can buy a weapon once to have an unlimited supply of it for free in the gunshop, so you could just change your weapon and be done with it. They should have put actual currency with an unlimited source instead of limited diamonds, kept the weapons a bit expensive, introduced gun repair and cleanup through the use of workshops in the safehouses (that you have to also resupply with products!), and you would have got something that made gun rust and jamming something more prominent. Basically Stalker with gun repair.

True , there was more black than neon, which is a shame, because I love how dangerously cheesy it is.

I remember doing a bunch of mockups when the board software jump was going to happen with shit like that but I never posted 'em.

It looks rather nice.

I'm not gonna shit on your parade, but the fact that smaller town people are nice to you is probably because you're caucasian? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The problem with /polk/ is the BO is underage too. He's a good kid with good intentions, but he's not an adult. Otherwise /polk/ would be perfect.

If the leaks are true then there will be nothing redeemable about the game whatsover and, frankly, talking about it or brining attention to it should be a bannable offense as to prevent even more libcucks coming over here.

Look kids, a goon in action, hiding his butthurt behind """""ironic shitposting"""""