Help and I'll go away. Or don't and I'll still wind up going away

the top of minecraft is 256 and the bottom 1.

If the clouds sit at block 127, where would you place the top block of Mount Everest?

Also what would you say 256 represents.

Exosphere: 700 to 10,000 km (440 to 6,200 miles)
Thermosphere: 80 to 700 km (50 to 440 miles)
Mesosphere: 50 to 80 km (31 to 50 miles)
Stratosphere: 12 to 50 km (7 to 31 miles)
Troposphere: 0 to 12 km (0 to 7 miles)

My bad 8ch game me problems…

if you didn't fucking spam like a retard maybe i would have helped you

poop

I didn't mean to fuck. Website was giving me problems saying it didn't post. I even refreshed twice before I posted the second one. Then it apparently double posted the second one so now there's 3

delete the extra threads then dumbass

This is the sort of question you should be answering yourself. Why didn't you just google "Height of cloud" and compare to mount everest?

You could just use Minetest.
Notch and Mojang's poor programming skills.

And you couldn't have asked the question in either the Minecraft thread of the QTDDTOT thread because?

I see the password but not the delete button

because I was curious of others opinions before I reformed my own

Im usually only on Holla Forums so I didn't know you had specific thread for minecraft. I just figured I would be called an autistic faggot for playing minecraft and a retard for thinking anyone is going to help

Depends on the type of cloud and local conditions

DELETE YOUR FIRST POST.

WHERE'S THE BUTTON

QUICK

No, you're a retard for not searching the catalogue before making your thread and not being able to figure out how to delete your post. Go back to halfchan.

Found it

HURRY OP DELETE IT BEFORE YOU WAKE UP

You guys suck

MOVE

I don't usually say this but seriously lurk more.

Niggers are not welcome here.

Multiply everything bad about you by 2 for using an Apple product.

how can you tell?

What possible opinion would be helpful?
All you're going to get is comments like this which are so subjective that they're useless. Just google the answer, I did and it gave me a perfectly usable answer.

Clouds are mostly at 2000 meters high and Mount Everest is at 8800 meters high. You'd have to place the highest block of at 558 height. Minecraft is too small for Mount Everest

Blocks are canonically 1m cubed
The cloud layer is hilariously low

Im just fucking smart

The smell of smegma emanating from the pictures.

Listen up faggot, shit is not hard.
You got a range of 0 to 255.
Look at real life. Pick a highest point. You want Everest?
Everest is 8.848 m high.
That means that from 0 to 255, every block corresponds to 34,69 meters.
Round that fucker to 35.
There you go, you can now do a scale from sea-level to the peak of everest in 256 steps.
Something is at 1000 meters of altitude?
1000/35 = 28,57 which means you put it 29 blocks high.
Want to include the deepest sea floor?
Mariana trench is 69.000 meters deep.
That means you work from -69.000 to 8.000.
A range of 77.000 meters.
That means each of your 256 blocks measures 301 meters.
That's right, you place down a block and it's already 10 times higher than the Mexico border wall.

Wanna know why people don't try to model the real world in minecraft?
BECAUSE THAT PILE OF JUNK ONLY GOES 255 BLOCKS HIGH
Two problems fuckface:
One: that mod will make your savefiles huge as fuck.
If you want to model shit with 1 block = 5 meters (a minimum so shit isn't too autistic), you'll need to reach an altitude of 77.000 / 5 = 15.400 blocks.
That means your savefile is gonna be, on average, 60 times bigger than it usual.
A world-map world will take up 50 mb minimum with no further detail. That means your fucked up version will be 3 gb of assclownery.
b)Read up on chunks. You won't because your lazy, so here's the rundown: minecraft loads chunks, pieces of the world at a time. They are 16x16x255.
They take a fuckload of time to load everytime you start a game and then you chug if you start moving around too much (like on a horse or a boat).
Now multiply that motherfucker by 60.
Also, tell all your players "sorry pal, you're gonna need 3gb on your harddrive to play with us".

In short, fuck back to /int/craft, you guys only play stupid shit and keep trying to turn minecraft into some MMO packed with even more autism and shitposting.
Die in a fire.