4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game that has aliens in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
dropbox.com/sh/64x03k8g13gmwbg/AADkPHXuvx4SSVzvS_oQQrFLa?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

San Andreas

I dont play many alien oriented vidya. Probably commander keen or wizardry 8.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I guess ME1 maybe.

Falloutâ„¢ 4

Starting to get sick. Joy. Finally re-attached the bumper to my car. Would have cost $2,000 to replace it and one of my tail lights. Did it myself for less than $100.

Half-Life 2. And EarthBound.

Y'all niggers need to kill yourselves.

Nier Automata. :^)

Morning everyone

Still no work. Going to try to get my passport done this week. Hate doing this kind of shit. Paperwork and the like, leaving the house on my day off to do stupid shit.

Been playing the pokemon tcg gameboy game. The second one that never got released in the west. Its pretty damn comfy.

maybe jedi outcast, or one of the metroid primes. its hard to pick a favorite. im just in the mood for a first person shooter i guess.

What is that again?

pokemon: the gathering

I guess that counts. Hows your day going user?

Wizardry 8 has aliens?
How you doing user?

Do you even drift?

henlo stinky thread

Missed yesterday's thread so I'm just going to blogpost.
At least I made top 100 by virture of showing up on time.
I guess NuXCom with the Long War mod. It's bretty good.

Fuck off spidey.

I could never kill myself. Love myself too much for that.

Card game montana

Wizardry is basically a bait and switch if you dont know the series well. Its a fantasy rpg that turns into a scifi rpg halfway through.

Hello

what are the odds that the splatoon 2 switch bundle will come to the united states of america this mans free country?

That one furry game you mentioned months back?
How'd you hold up against the best guy?

Thats fucking weird as fuck.

How goes user?

AND GOODBYE TO ANYONE STANDING IN JOHN CENA'S WAY

Sony All Stars is STILL kicking?

Why? Why is it on Gameboy? Yugioh at least makes sense.

Was late for work

Hopefully Zero

Are you having fun

Morning lads
Beat Shantae Half Genie Hero today, got 100% completion on my first run. Not gonna bother trying to speedrun it though, i'm not that autistic, especially just to get one or two special art gallery pieces.

Been listening to the OneShot OST yesterday and today, man I never get tired of it. It's so fucking comfy and the game makes me FEEL. I fucking bawled my eyes out like a little bitch each time I beat the game.

hard to pick. Uhhh I guess DBZ Budokai 3?

nice work user. I hope you start getting better soon though.

tell me all about the passport-making process when you get done. I'd like to get one for myself eventually.

i'd say the odds are pretty damn good since the first Splatoon was hella popular, and also got it's own console bundle.

Yeah.
He's the top player in the world and I haven't played in months because I just haven't felt like it. Even at my best, all I can really do is get lucky wins against slightly better players because, while they're better than me in every way, I serve up those hot dunks.

This one's on Steam. They're getting guest characters this year, I guess.

Yeah, wizardry took me for a fucking ride the first time. I was expecting a classic high fantasy game and then it threw space ships and mooks and fucking lazer guns. Hell, even might and magic goes full on star wars at the end.

are you not fond of paintball?

You pussy. You should only feel bad about JRPGs ending.

What'd you get banned for user?

They came out back in pokemons super hype days early on. The games are sorta similar to the regular ones. Get 8 badges, do the elite four, catch em all etc. And the card game is far more simple than yugioh so it works a lot better than the gameboy yugioh games ever did.

You get in trouble?

Finally back to my computer and vidya after half a week gone. And the return flight was delayed because someone had an accident in the plane bathroom they had to clean up.

"Demon" aliens count?

No, that was just a test post cause i couldnt post for some reason. I just deleted it cause it was a useless post.

'sup cunts? What's gucci?
WH40k Dawn of War. Much like fighters, I'm godawful with RTS but still have a lot of fun with them

As far as I know it goes like this

Thats me playing smash too

Ehhhh might and magic too huh?

Where'd you go?

Suuuuure

Any Guest character that I'd know of

Never played it

The Boss doesn't get in until around 9am, and I start at 8am, and tbh I had quite a few days where I overworked by 20 mins so running late by 20 kinda equals it out

The better then that means Nurgle counts

good for you, rts are more fun when youre bad at them. well, at least the middle ground where you pretty much know what youre doing but not a master usually sucks.

Do anything fun lately fam?

I don't leave work 30mins to an hour after they say I'm supposed to literally every single day. Its frustrating.

Alot of those early dungeon crawlers on dos were hybrid high fantasy and scifi games. I, of course, didnt know about it at the time.

Nigger I ain't gonna drift in a god damn 2006 Nissan Sentra. About half of the cost of it went into buying a new tail light and the weatherproofing goo needed to install it. Took about 15 bucks worth of epoxy and fiberglass cloth to patch some stuff on the bumper. Bumper clips were about 8 bucks.

there's nothing gay about mirr'in another man out and getting to give you a brojob alright

I just really like to disrespect my opponent.

We don't know who yet. There are gonna be two of them and they said they'll have news about the first one "very soon". Top theories are "that furfag guy from Dust", "the dude from Hyper Light Drifter", and Shovel Knight. I didn't like HLD but I think the guy from it could have a cool moveset, given that this game is more aggressive and combo-heavy than Smash.

Ahhh. I know the first couple ultimas did a lot of that too

Not too bad. Hows it look now

Bully

to be fair it's my fault for not getting shit done

How did I know you were going to say Shovel Knight

last JRPG i beat was Persona 4 Golden, and that didn't make me cry i teared up though with that true ending/extra stuff

sounds simple enough I suppose.
But they always find a way to make things complicated or sneak in more fees.

nice trips

It hasn't fallen off yet, so I guess it's good.

been messing around with the free pen that noodlers includes in their heart of darkness ink
it's pretty nice for a free pen

Yeah man, I've lost interest in almost everything and my always angry

And Nier Automata

Bullying is the best way to play. Most of my technical skills are lacking. My spacing's good but I'm not good at mindgames and my timing on parries is awful. All I'm really good at is spacing my attacks and getting in my opponent's head to fuck with them.

Because it's extremely popular so naturally people are going to say "If you're doing guest characters you need to do Shovel Knight".

I cried like a bitch at the end of persona 3.

what is that

Nice trips man

Not much. Just taking some time to relax from my trip home. Probably going to get back to Redemption tomorrow. Unlocked the twin gun mode before leaving, and didn't get to fiddle around with it, but I'm hoping it's fun.

I feel sorry for Ovan; poor bastard just wanted to help his sick little imouto.

Oregon to visit my dad. Took a drive up Mount Ashland which surprisingly still has a lot of snow despite it being May.

Yeee got 3 pairs of dubs already too.
Yeah theres something called an "execution fee" which I think is literally just nothing.

At least mine covers my unpaid lunch so I get full 8 hours

Try hitting something with it

Whats got you down user?

That's how the fucking thing fell off in the first place.

On smash I'd just pick the fastest character and do hit and runs a lot tbh
Loved playing pikachu for that reason

ay yo montana you get sum dat geezy squeezy nah mean

What you drinking user?

Nice, mine doesn't and I earn Apprentice wages That are going up at the end of June

i only teared up at the end of P3P. I don't cry at the end of JRPGs for some reason. Just a bit teary/emotional.

sounds pretty morbid

Just vodka as usual

a pretty neat black ink
think it's shading, but it's completely forgery proof, not even a fucking laser can take it off the paper

Eh, nothing too much. Still recovering from getting absolutely wasted last night, so I was asleep most of the day. How goes the japan trip planning?

Is it special at all? Still, you never really hear about free pens these days

What's Redemption? If that's the source of this mp4, then it looks neat as hell

lasers can do that to normalfag ink?

Checked

P3 protag deserved a better ending, but it wouldnt have been as impactful. Why dont they pull a fucking smt4:A and have a huga finale where they have all 6 of the persona protags kill whatever the p3 protag was made into a door to keep in.

How much you gonna make on that?

why live

No mixer?

Currently attempting to fill in my itinerary. And trying to put restaurants near the things I'm going to into it but thats tough. Don't want to do all of those on the ground when I'm there.

I switched character a while back, to a bird guy. He's basically Marth but with an emphasis on aerial combos and has multiple jumps (like Kirby). The guy I used to play is bottom tier and while he doesn't play like any existing Smash characters, he's basically the Ganondorf of the game. You play him to humiliate the other guy with various cheese tactics.

What's a mixer?

Just like man, GF cheated on me with my best friend and its still gets me, and I cant find a job in my town, you know, the usual stuff

I get sad over JRPGs cause I'll miss the adventure with my pals.

I earn $830 Dollarydoos at the moment per fortnight, So I get $480 to spend on other things a fortnight

Drinking because you can't use wikipedia?

It's got an ebonite feed, is designed to be used as an eye dropper filled pen and has some nice line variation, that is, if you get lucky and he doesn't change it to the platinum preppy he likes to include sometimes

A lot can take out normalfag ink, and the laser I was referring to was a MIT research lab laser

This too.

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

I always sucked with ganon and never could play him

Like oj or coke or something

Wew how long ago was that user?

fuck

What is this 1743? Speak english

Nah, I only got money for food and alcohol and sometimes not even that, besides it's not too bad

No because I hate my life

I know right? Falling for 3DPD

Year or so ago,first actually relationship
Inb4 get over it

Fortnite = 2 weeks

I get $830 'Strayan Dollars every 2 weeks, of which $350 goes to rent, meaning I get $430 to spend on food, figs, saving up, fuel, etc, etc

ayyyyyyy
ya boi is not even high today wtf
might n magic vi?

insa unni

gucci = gucci monica das sum tautology type shit mayne blame dat shit on da teutons monica

is dat rivals monica? who da best player in da world? I seen axe do sum slick shit I think it wuz tbh monica but idk.

I know that feel. Last one I beat was 7th Dragon 3. It's an unarguably happy ending but it depressed me anyway. It turns out the titular dragon you need to kill was the person who hired you to kill them in the first place, and she killed everyone in the world except you with a potent poison. You'll eventually die, too. So you pull some plot bullshit I only half understand, kill her, and somehow recreate the universe without dragons. Plus you turn your weird plush rabbit sidekick into a cute girl, and your loli gf and your friends remember you from before recreating the universe.

I never played him much either but some people use him a lot just to humiliate the other guy. He's good online because of latency and because he only needs to hit you like 3 times to kill.

Jesus fuck. Leave them both. The GF isn't as bad as it being your best friend doing it. That's the worst to me imo.

P3 is super sad man.

P3's ending was good until the Answer came along.

How old are you user?

Sounds gross. You should cut the booze if you are that poor user

Thought so.

Thats not too bad. What you gonna spend it on?

So what you got planned for the week user?

didn't realize taxes BBQ is hot

hey maybe I was maybe I will but for right now you're the sweet pea here

The answer was shit. p1 > p5 > p3 > p2 > p4

.hack//G.U. Vol.3: Redemption. Final part of the G.U. subseries for .hack. Pretty enjoyable games in my experiences, but nowhere near worth their average prices, and I can see how they could easily be considered very repetitive (G.U. giving you access to new weapon classes to mess around with with each Job Extension, a specific trait of his Adept Rogue class, does help keep things rather interesting).

And yeah, it's the source of the MP4. Kiketor Entertainment keeps blocking parts of .hack OSTs from jewtube, so I've taken to compiling mp4s. Music is by Chikayo Fukuda (various CC2 developed games, including the prior .hack subseries IMOQ), with character designs by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto (Gunbuster, Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL).

I guess I'll check if my exam got graded. Not much else right now.

dat suma da ole postal bs monica?

Yeah, I did the day it happened,only knew it happened because they called me on skype after,since that day ive been broken

Either that or every day is limbo

An example, alcohol takes out normalfag ink, so does bleach. I don't see any alcohol or bleach shortages anywhere.
If you're super fucking paranoid about fraud, then why not go the full mile. It's good ink anyway, and once you open that door, there's so much more behind it.
Really, noodlers makes good shit in general, just look at their line of pens the guy sells.

command and conquer isnt a real rts

What you have to do if find a lonly christmas cake. Those will probably be loyal. Probably.

nah I mean it bby

smh tbh famalam

sounds like a waste of money since you can kill yourself for free by taking a flying leap off the edge of a cliff

same. it just doesn't get me crying. Emotional and teary even, but not straight up crying.

Well I want at least $10,000 saved up by the time I finish my apprenticeship, preferably $25,000 or something

o.k

quintseses'

( '3' )

I think he means Texas BBQ

11 get

Oh didn't see it that long ago. They're cunts, you'll be fine. Just get a waifu.

nice

Watching anything good lately?

You with her long? It takes a while to get over first love user. But you will eventually.

Try nicotine

You aren't being a very good goyim

What why? You going to nippon too?

There's nicotine in my bloodstream 24/7

Naw, i played p3p. I watched the answer on youtube. The only good thing that came out of the answer was heartful cry. That is the best track i think in the entire series. Maybe the best shoji meguro has ever done.

I dont know man, they do make you fat

Yeah, I know, and already ahead of you user

Few weeks under 3 years

WE
WUZ
NUMBERZ
N
SHIIIIIIIIETT

Ayyyyyyyyyyy
You the other snus guy?

Nah I want to save up money so I can start a takeaway shop

I've been robed

I am using snus but I don't think I'm the guy you're thinking of

nice

Just Forged in Fire, still. Poking through the program I watch with for suggestions, though.

Not being fat and happy with a loyal woman.

(checked)

I don't cry over super depressed things though.

Just know that you don't find them. Waifus find you.

fuck

nicely done X

yeah, the soundtrack was the only good thing that came out of The Answer.

what kinda take away?

Ahhh yeah can't blame you for not being over her by now. You'll snap one day and it will all go away. Thats what happened when I got over my 7 year ex at least.

What you apprenticing anyway?

What kind montana?

I'm da chosen wun u jus hafta trust in ya boi monica

nah monica u naked af

DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT
DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT

Burgers, Fish and Chips
You know the good shit, the shit that's getting shut down day after day

fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck
fuck

Oden's cold, the selection is pretty shit where I am

Chef

fried chicken?
i heard bout deez fish n chip shops in da uk dat'll sell lil fried breadin bits out da back or sum shit to drunks or sumn monica shit sound wild af tbh monica

Majority of the women in my town are fat, and still cheat

She already has

Fuck, I couldn't imagine 7 years

S U P E R M A R I N E S

come to england and open up in a smaller town in the country side, you'll always have business

Thats why you look for the lonly cake.

Ohhhh yeah I started watching that new season. Its been pretty comfy.

Just give it another few decades. The left is pushing to allow euthanasia for depression as it is.

How is odens? I've only got general so far. At least I got original which apparently most stores don't carry.

Yeah I could sell some Fried Chicken too but the issue is I plan on having a clean store which will scare away those who like fried chicken

Also apparently CC2 acknowledged that the phase fights in the first subseries weren't all that fun, because the Epitath User and AIDA battles in G.U. are 3D shoot-em-up style instead. That song up there is the music from one of them; as the Epitaths have their roots in the phases from the first subseries, each one tends to incorporate that "tolling bell" rhythm as a call back. Really a neat feature for those that played the prior games first.

I'm still in season 3. Not really what I want to watch right now, though. I need to pick up some new shows.

Being a chef != womans job
Chef work is a manly job. Home cooking is a womans job.

It's not bad, and it doesn't have a stupid taste that you will get sick off very quickly like some Thunders do, and it's strong too, general has pretty low nicotine content afaik

yo actually i'm gonna watch evolution of evil. it's a show about dictators

Maybe, I'll try getting an nice ice cream cake

Image related

Ok this meme annoys me
Cooking for family is womens work as it's the women's job to sustain the family
But to sustain outside of a family you need a male to do it
Do you think there were females working in kitchens of the Medieval castles, fuck no it's men and let me tell you I get to use shit that's banned in the UK every single day at work

heh

At the time we split it was basically 1/3rd of my entire life. Was kinda surreal.
But yeah take it from me, that shit goes away user. You'll be fiiiiiine

I'm watching that cheesy as shit buffy knock off angel right now. Randomly remembered it the other day. Its fun at least.

Sure whatever get you through the day user.

I've been putting 2 in for the last week already. Do you live in the US?

If i had the money and refrigerator space i would totally get one. I kinda want to get that oreo one.

eh, to each their own.

Hahaha are you fucking for real? This is a thing they're pushing for?

that's a nice Papi you got there.

Nah Europe, I buy it from dealers, it's illegal to sell it in EU except for Sweden, but it's legal to use it.

At least the Helmets should be good for regular marines

SWEEDEN YES

I wouldnt put i past them.

What the fuck kinda retarded law is that?

totally new and interesting 20 squid per model pls

Got that (You)

Yeah and I think someone in europe was already allowed to do it too. Done by a doctor in a hospital and everything.

Yeah that EU ban is fucking crazy. You guys are so fucked.
Here stateside you basically only have general in stores, maybe thunder or jacobsons I've heard but never seen. Or I can pay out the ass in shipping.

Yeah, ive heard that "Time heals all wounds" shit a bunch

Same, they're so expensive in Leaf Town

Thx user, but the real question is should I get a Body pillow?

B-but m-muh e-enforcement o-of c-crime f-fuels c-crime

I just find it hard to cry. Only when my fav wrestler died and watched the little tribute vid WWE did for him did I cry.

You just need to go and fuck a bitch

You know they're going to be the same price as ground marines and you know it

It is retarded and it's EU wide, the reason is literally "It may cause cancer"

Show me a female working in a medieval castle kitchen

this is gamesworkshop you're talking about

Better than legal to sell than illegal to use like with fukkn fireworks monica. I hate dat bullshit, i really fukn, real talk, hate mofuckkin """patriotic"""" red nex screamin muh rights playin with fuckin sparklers n firecrackers n shit when a nigga tryna eat bbq n make sum love

I did nothing all day. Probably should have done something but at least I'll be doing a lot more tomorrow.

Only if you really love your waifu. You delusional faggot.

I tried that, and she ended up going crazy and shaving her head and wanted to marry me because we fucked once save me from my town

step it up

You mean the same GeeDub that massively drop prices on Sigamarines when they realised that they fucked up

Why do crazies like to shave their hair?

I dont know man, I just need a pillow to hold at night because its more comfortable to sleep
Wow, thats not very nice, user

Isn't the reason is because they didn't want to allow any new types of tobacco products sold? Isn't the only legal type of oral tobacco there "chew"?

()

What you doing user?

Wew what kind of libtard did you fuck user

what the hell is this dr seuss character?

show me, fuck even in anime form

To out their hair to you in the food they make so they can be inside you FOREVER

Some girl I knew in high school, she wasn't like that then

oh yeah I'm sure dropping the price will unfuck the setting right up

it's a fungus

Nah, it used to be legal, it was banned in 1991 I think or somewhere around that time, I'm fairly certain it was cigarette companies lobbying to keep their tobacco monopoly

if it's sumn official at a reasonable time or secluded w/e but in a residential neighbor hood past midnight mofuckkas b triflin dude. also, niggas fuckkin posted up all up n down da road n parklin lots n what not rubberneckin up 2 da sky to see sum mof fuckin whizbangs n shit gtfo monica dayuum dat shit triflin as a mug mah dude not to mention all dem mofuckas slack jawd af buyin dat shit w/ dey welfare money dude

I'll beat your head in you faggot. I am doing shit. Just not today.

Because the hair gets in the way of their craziness.

Just buy the pillow, not the case then. I can tell it they're really comfy. I'll bully you as much as I want you faggot.
Getting shoes and weights. Starting to get into exercising and getting myself into shape.

Roundtree did nothing wrong
He's only been cleaning up Kirby's mess
:^)

Would it be possible to make a dakimakura? How does one print onto a pillowcase?

if you want to beat my meat just ask bro and stop doing shit it's not healthy you know

Might just get both, I'll flip a coin and pick, I could go either way

ahuh

They always change. Have you learned your lesson about 3dpd?

Oh yeah for sure. I fucking love tobacco but the companies piss me the fuck off. They got flavored cigs banned just to fuck over cloves so it couldn't compete with menthol here in the states.

How fat are you user?

I said Castle, not Church

Yes, 3DPD a shit

u could potentially iron it on but dat would probably require sum skillful technique to pull off halfway decent, dey got cloth printers tho dey b expensive af

me neither. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

fukken wew

of-fucking-course you should

i have a real hard time crying too user.
OneShot didn't just tug on my heart strings, it fucking mangled them man. I can't really explain it beyond that.

You can stuff a bunch of pillows into a larger pillowcase. I highly do not recommend trying to print your own shit.

I swear on me mum I'm gonna brick you, you fucking britbong.

Up to you family.
I'm actually very skinny but not very much muscle. I'm more or less starting to future proof my healthiness and to assure I don't become as fat as a burger.

Well, you just decided for me instead of flipping a coin,guess im buying it

See above :^)

im pretty sure its one of the alien monsters you can encounter with the lander in star control

Night anons. Im tired today and i need sleep.

Don't care

When you getting a waifu then

Wonder (((who))) is behind it all.

How old are you? You can't future proof age user

Cya next time user

He's lying, hes a chubster. .t guy who fucked him.

g'night pup

HELP

I'm not into that kinda thing mate, leave it in the bathroom

no u

fucku ur self

See image here

noone asked you, pedo

only you can prevent fucking up

who're you?

How do you live user?

Just do it user. Can't take too long
Even my cluttered room with a retarded amount of shit wouldn't take 2 days to pack

Just over 20.

Where's your proof? You fucking lying cunt. I'm gonna find where you are and headpat you until you cry.

I thought spiders absolutely loved being crushed by bricks.

Why did I make this

i mean monica if u cain't find motivation nao then ain't no body finna b able 2 help u monica real talk. u prolly scared of failing tbh dude jus normal anxiety shit tbh

smoke treez tbh

I still have to call the movers.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to move up to my new house with just my computer and game consoles.

I hope Alaska is fun.

See image
I dont like feet anyway

I tend to not cry compared to everyone else though so it's not surprising.

Give it another half a decade for you to start to see the effects of time on your body

Alaska? What you doing up there?

I know she has claws baka, seen the show.
Shit taste famalam

clearly you don't thought muchies, being a brick layer is a shitty fetish btw

autism

where you getting it from? It IS a Papi one right? better not be the fucking mermaid or horse
post pics nerd

really makes you think

it surprises me whenever i cry tbh. Because it's so rare. I mean like actual crying of course, not just sort of that emotional feeling/tearing up though.

Engineering. I'm both super excited and nervous as fuck. So I play video games and post on images boards.

Thing is about that time I did cry was actually recently when I decided to watch the video. I still miss my fav spic wrestler.

What kind of engine will you be running?

Nah what kind of company you working for? Where in alaska? Bet you are making bank right?

I like legs and butts,feet is too much for me

The harpy, She is my waifu, the horse is a shit, her boos are way too big, and the fish is cute, but a cuck

fucking spoiler image

she doesn't have an anime famalam. All she was in was an OVA. She's got her own personal stories in the games, but they aren't tear-jerker stories or anything.

good lad. I haven't actually watched monster musume beyond the first three episodes. But I've seen the monster girls and can tell for a fact the Ceantaur and Mermaid girls are the fucking worst. The slim girl seems a-okay. Papi and Miia are pretty great though, same for the Dullahan girl from what I've seen.

Still not seeing any evidence you fucking nigger.

Why do you think I'm starting to try to improve it you fucking faggot?

For a fucking brit you sure don't know your own tongue. You slimy ol' fuck.

Decent choice however Spider pussy is truly the best. Now if there was a certain type of monster that girl that appears in the show that would appeal to my taste then I might reconsider.

evening everybody

I'm in need of suggestions here. I'm moving in a couple weeks and basically have no furniture. I probably need at least a table(pc desk), bed and shelf. I'm wondering if you guys have any cool suggestions of neat sleak looking ikea-tier shit that is good. Here are some pic's of melonpan's place for reference, I like his aesthetics.

Southern, and I'm working for the DoT. I'm going to make bridges and highways to nowhere!

hmm you're right gunna need your help there, maybe if you use your tongue on my tongue I'll figure it out?

True I guess.
For real though, get a bunch of booze in me and make me watch the k-on finale and I'm wrecked

You can't fight it user

Why not just go to ikea?

Nice. I'd go crazy there I think. I hate the cold and theres jack shit to do. Can amazon shit even get there?

Not knowing who I am just proves how many lovers you've had
you slut

Never said I didnt :^)

Yeah, for a harem show is actually pretty good

Spider puss was a very close second for me

Try ikea. (^:

I'm going to hit up whatever second hand stores I can find when I move and just have a Mish mash of shit.

Thats disgusting!

I think so. There is a Costco so it's not going to be pure nothing, just snowy and rainy.

The nearest ikea is a 4 hour drive away, and I'd have to rent a vehicle to transport the stuff on top of that since my car is a coupe. I suppose I could get it shipped from them, but I hear it's like double the cost.

Harpy a cute, dont you love your waifu from head to toe?

Try 2nd hand stores as there's usually a pretty good chance someone's selling something good at a decent price. Always go to 2nd hand stores when it comes to clothing or furniture.

That's fucking gay you gigantic faggot.

I know who you are you faggot. Don't make me headpat you!

I really do not like Monster Monsume (due to how much I hate haremshit) but I at least enjoyed it for how angry I got over it.

penis

Do you know of any second hand furniture store chains? I can't think of any, are you talkin like goodwill?

What about food?

Why not just order it online?

Yeah but my waifu has cute feet not chicken legs

It was always too late

it's only gay because you're a homo

anus

i believe it. The move too i'd wager

i'll have to give it another go then.

almost forgot about her. She seems pretty decent, i'm not into the whole femdom thing though.

i'm saving all these papis tbh

Okay, sorry! I'll be good! I'll just let myself out now

dat dat 4k spyro monica hmmm

Goodwill and salvation army.

Most second hand stores in my experience are local independent stores. They pretty easy to find and tend to label themselves as thrift stores, consignment store, or will be run by a local church. Some antique stores might have stuff too but they tend to be a little pricy and not all that good.

The move?
Ohhhh yeah that too
WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE???

I cant stand them either, but I loved this one

Wacky!

I have so many
dropbox.com/sh/64x03k8g13gmwbg/AADkPHXuvx4SSVzvS_oQQrFLa?dl=0

Here's all of them

get wreketed used goods

preee gud

Looks like I'll just be sleeping with my blankets then.

Don't you have any local ones? I wouldn't bother with chain stores.

Hello, my name is Sigmund Freud and I am here to tell you about projection.

You better leave. I'm gonna come over there and pat your head like the qt you are.

I'll look, thanks!

Ok I'll check them out, thanks.

it's only projection because you're a freud

Oh boy. Here we go again.

i never saw the movie. I was just assuming tbh

Wow. Thanks for sharing user! Now I won't have to take any screencaps of her myself.

I don't suppose you'd have folders for the other girls as well?

my ass isn't for grabbing now

You're welcome, I wish I did, I'd like one of Miia and Rachnee

explain pls

Costco, hunting, or other suppose the grocery store.

The "city" I'm moving to has a smaller population than the college town I went to.

That's what I mean.

He means "Waifu (Image Number)"

can't say my penchant for screencaps is as strong as your or Soritsu's, but i'll do what I can for Miia at least.

No, that's pic-related.

das rite

Its pretty amazing. Give it a go, it max comfy.

Back when I was an avatarfag I took 1000s of screenshots of Ritsu and named them like that.

No matter, that glimpse was enough, I haven't felt happy in years and it was really good to know I can still feel it somehow

I mean like fast food and restaurants.

Actually, you do have a point. I retract my previous statement.

College towns are usually small cities
50,000 is not a town

Its not my folder tbh, I got it from someone else, I had the link saved in my discord chat, I didn't have the patience for re-naming

I only have like, 3 of mine I took in my folder

I usually dont avatar fag, I just have a massive folder

I need to stop staying up so late.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug. Thats why I'm a manchild for life

And how big is "massive"?

as you well should. Because pic-related is best girl

i can't promise anything anytime soon, but I should at least have some good screencaps of miia whenever I do watch the show. Maybe of the dullahan girl too.

the regret is real tbh

Why?

Oh, there was a mickyd's when I was looking around on Google maps and my boss said there are a few good places

My college town had a population of 30k. Juneau is the capital of the state and has less.

See image

Lala isnt in it too much

what a shame

Bet you go crazy still

I've got 6.5 gigs in my Ritsu folders tbh

Because i hate you all.

Yeah, she's thicc See image

Dunno what show she's from tbh

I thought Ancorage was the Capital
30k is still a city

Ha! Doesn't even come close to my konata folder.

Only the best anime ever created

(1)

It's the most populated city but not the capital.

genuinely feeling it lads tbh famalame onii-fam tram

Why does most American states do that
Ours always are the largest city
It's only that our nation's capital isn't the largest city

(3)

yee

Papi barely gets screen time

Name?

these fucking spoiler images

tbh, ids are cancer.
Everyone should just samefag.

tbh

without IDs I can't go for large numbers

yee

fucking prime

Cya user

das rite montana
Gotta get them (You)s

K-on baka

hbt

have lewds?

nice

I'm over taking (You)

yee

Not many

10/10 body tbh

Is it worth watching though, what is it?

Most of my posts have 3 or 4 replies in them though so really the number is irrelevant.

Cute girls form a band and eat cake. And if you like SoL then yeah its one of the best

In my home state, the capital was selected based on closest to being in the middle until the liberals didn't want to travel so far.

However, I think it mostly comes down to American cities were all placed before the economy could determine what cities would be really good to live in or not. Some capitals were the most populated city when chosen but lost that status as time moved on and the economy moved around.
Then DC was made specifically not to be in any state so that no state would host the capital of the country and be "neutral".

tbh

I'll watch it right now, I have nothing else to do at almost 6am

FUCK I KEEP FORGETTING

ur really shit at this nigga

Christ what the hell?

Ayy let me know what you think

Up past your bed time kiddo?

only faggots think getting dubs are cool tbh.

all me

being emotionally frustrated with life and spazing out?

it's ritsu fault for turning the thread into his personal fucking hug box

real mofuckin nigga hours boi get w/ it or get lost monica whaddup

Damn, That number has dropped.
I remember when these threads would hit the reply limit.

300 is a cool numba but not as good as deez

I'm bring an' samefaging back

we have ids here

Numbers dropped hard after the avatar bans. Theres been 75~ post threads on slow nights a few months back.

i kno dat

nigga no gives a fuck about bans.
Only pussies without proxies do.

ooooo lawd look at dat

It pissed off most the regulars and they left.

I want to fuck 2b

Congrats!

does 2b want to fuck or not 2 b dat is da question monica

Get out.

DMX is a real nigga

pretty sad tbh

member when i got got tho

AYYYYYYY DAS RYT DAS RYT
AYYYYYYY DAS RYT DAS RYT
AYYYYYYY DAS RYT DAS RYT
nice numbers breh

dat nigga nightmare thoooo

Why do you think I went tripfag mode?

This. I was hoping ritsu would get banned in the mix instead of becoming even wrose, a tripfag.

DAS RYT!

Because ur a attention whore.

fo all dey bitch monica i ain't seent u take a L yet monica real talk keep yo head up fam bong bong get u summa dat 2d pussy monica one

Downloading all the episodes now, so I'll probably watch it until I go to sleep, so Ill be in the new thread tomorrow

Night anons

yeee montana you get it

Night fam

That too

You just lost your real nigga status tbh monica.

Nigga i got got better gots den u got monica.

me n ritsu is best friends irl monica u jus hatin cuz u n dmx ain't neva finna go 2 da battin cages or piss of mofuckin injuns on dey reservations n what not

dis nigga ain't even got a quilt n he talkin shit bout my get game gettin at me ova sum fraudulent gets nigga if u got gets nigga get sum screencaps of dem gets up in dis thread dis now a get thread monica

ur waifu is shit.

dun talk about swizz dat way

Monica, wen i get 2 my computer n shiet i'll give u fucking gots

ur jus a figg

nigga u ain't cloud sync yo quilt 2 any plethora of mofuckin mobile cloud based photo shiz monica? iz u tryna 2 b weak af lame right nao?

Surprised he never got a /cow/ thread tbh.

nah nigga, i ain't got non ov dat mobile shit monica i got da reel fuckin nigga ass shit mayn.

naw u don't nigga u iz a lame

/cow/'s dead, hence why I didn't get one tbh

naw u nigga, i bet cha' ain't go none of dayt real gets steal shit mayn.

str8 montpelier ass mayne das ryt

U kno nigga, b real thinkin again
there b no reason 2 post my gots cuz dey hav das gay homo ass avatar n them u kno , and i don want any dat shit no moar.

All ME

all me

All Me

aLL mE

AlL mE

aight aight

aLl Me

All me

thaz not twoooooooo

iz twoooooooooooooooooooooo

All me

trips

fugggggggggggggggg

ha.

now my charmz b all o'erthrown
n wut strength i'm finna hold mah own

benis :DDDD

all gud nigga i got strength here fam, we lik brothas nao, u kno? we kangz in dis joint monica.

brothas gotta help eachottha

me tbh

me

==me==

Bullshit, level 1 can't mak da dragon cum.

me

how many bitches u b getin' with da shit fam?

I don't get shit

hahahaha u ded in lil bitch got non fo puss, nigga jus kill u self monica Hahahahaha.

pretty much tbh

All the Yous

k

nice

aye

lmao