Irithyll Dungeon

DaS
Firelink shrine is still the most comfy
Darkroot Garden is also boss

Tower of Latria
Tomb of the Giants
Saint's Grave
The Nexus

my nig. I just wish it was finished. I also wish that shop of a giant lovecraftian monster waiting under the water was real.

The only thing that I dislike about Ash Lake is that fucking Hydra, they should have added some kind of octopus or sea cucumber

Anor Londo
Doors of Pharros (because pvp)
Upper cathedral ward
The ringed city

Shrine of Storms
Undead Parish
Every level that I remember from the base game is fucking terrible and I didn't play the DLC
I don't have Bloodborne machine so I didn't play it
I don't have anything capable of running it so I didn't play it

Firelink Shrine

I would say we already have a DS thread but it's nearing 300 and it focuses on 3. I don't really care to much but we should really start just making these generals to avoid duplicate threads.

Firelink/Undead Burg/Lower Burg/Parish - it's so fucking well designed and interconnected that it feels like one big level. Great atmosphere.

Sunken City
Probably second best area in Dark Souls franchise for similar reasons as above. Lots to explore, Elana and Sinh are really good bosses as well.

Ringed City I guess, mostly because it's one of the rare moments where 3 didn't feel like a corridor-based halloween theme park. Honorable mention to Archdragon Peak as well.

Stonefang Mine
Lost Izalith
Shrine of Amana
Nightmare Frontier
Farron Keep

In what way?

The game feels super consistent compared to 2 and even compared to 1.

To the point of boring.

I can tell you didn't play SOTFS.

Boletaria
Painted World
Brume Tower
Nightmare of Mensis
Archdragon Peak

Nexus or Majula for hub

Tower of Latria.

Ehh… Anor Londo. The reveal the first time you go through it has still stuck with me.

Doors of Pharros

Fishing Hamlet.

Archdragon Peak.

Favorite hub area has to be Hunter's Dream. The isolation is fantastic, and the fact that no NPCs go back there really lets you have the area to yourself.

Tower of Latria
Tomb of the Giants
Drangleic Castle
Fishing Hamlet
Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
Majula

Menu because I can quit the game?
Anyway

Didn't play DeS or Bloodborne because no Ps3/4.
Ash Lake for atmosphere, Dukes Archives for atmosphere plus actually having things to do
Shulva, even though the area with the dragon asses is terrible.
Archdragon Peak

I didn't think it was possible for one person to be this much of a snarky faggot. Guess I was wrong.

u r me

Latria
The Painted World
Forbidden Woods

If you don't say the Nexus you're just wrong.

Nexus

Oocile

Frozen Eleum Loyce

Cainhurst

Ringed City

BB > DeS > DaS > DaSIII > DaSII

Never played SotfS but DaSII hasn't given me anything different since I first played it at launch, I don't think it will age well with time either.

Tower of Latria (3-1 specifically)

Anor Londo

Eleum Loyce

Undead Settlement

Research Hall

Nexus

I only played SOTFS and I fucking hate that place.

The level where I finish this boring slog of a game.

Tower Of Latria
Sen's Funhouse, honorable mentions go to the tangle that is the game prior to getting the Lordvessel as well as Painted World
All the DLC areas are fucking gold except the fucktarded co-op side areas.
Nightmare of Mensis
Ringed City itself/Archdragon peak, everything else is just OK by the series' standards.

Boletaria
Undead Parish
Upper Cathedral Ward
I can hardly remember any. Iron Keep was okay, I guess?
Archdragon Peak

Of the series, I think DeS and Bloodborne have the best level design overall, it's part of why they're my favourites.

You are a special kind of retard arent you

It also doesn't have "souls" in the OP or title, so it wouldn't show up in a search.

Everyone knows that the Souls series is Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Dark Souls III.

Plz post

This faggot is my worst nightmare right now. I've already decided to quit chalice dungeons and to make a dedicated build for it later after walking into a small room and seeing Rom and his fuckbuddies ready for gangrape but this but this is the last obstacle keeping me from Herhman.

All of Boletaria

Ash Lake

Cainhurst

Didn't play the others.

Favorite hub area is Nexus I guess. The Hunter's Dream just isn't the same and Firelink Shrine never impressed me, although the music is nice.

I know it was just an innocent typo but fuck I laughed harder than I probably should have.

Do a 99 Arcane build for it. With a +5 kos parasite, you get 1 point of damage extra tested it only on the doll really, which means that number may fluctuate for every point of arc past 70, and that's just +5, I imagine that at +10 it scales with each point a little bit better.

People saying Ash Lake, could you explain a bit more why? Just because of the visuals or what? The place is nigh empty otherwise.

Latria
Duke's Archives
Shulva
Bergynwerth, or however you spell it
The Profaned Capital

3-1

The forest

n/a

Central Yarnham

Arch Dragon Peak

Firelink Shrine (DaS)

tower of latria
sen's fortress

havent played the rest

>DeS My Fav
1-1, 2-2, 3-1, 4-Land of the Giants never ever, 5-3, Beneath the Nexus
Oolacile
Eleum Loyce
Abandoned Old Workshop and almost everything else, this game is almost perfection
Archdragon Peak or The Ringed City

Catacombs - lots of different ways to navigate the area, some nice secret areas. Aside from the irritating skeleton faggots it's a good level
Fume tower or whatever it's called. 2 good bosses, lots to explore, some interesting enemies.
Lost Bastille - Couple routes, nice secrets, quality shortcuts
Undead Settlement is good - multiple paths, lots of little side areas to explore
Really enjoyed exploring the Ariandel level for the first time. Still haven't beaten Friede.

Latria
Sen's Fortress
Dragon's Memories
None of them really stand out and most of them have something I despise. Untended Graves I guess? I got bored and couldn't be bothered to finish Ringed City.
I want a refund.

3-2
Sen's Fortress
ew 2nd DLC maybe if i had to choose
Cainhurst
Ringed City I guess probably because it's newest

Forgot hub. Nexus easily.

oops can't post gifs from clipboard sorry for triple post

Tower of Latria
Blighttown or Oolacile Township
Vanilla is Brightstone Cove Tseldora
SotFS is Eleum Loyce
Fishing Hamlet
Grand Archives or Profaned Capital. None of the rest really stood out to me.
Firelink

Haven't played it
Painted World of Ariamis
Shrine of Amana (for the looks)
So many, Cainhurst Castle if i have to pick one
Stopped playing

Hunter's Dream

it's true, they do fit together really well

i actually found it harder in vanilla that SOTFS, but idk what level i was each time.

It had to literally be nerfed in vanilla.

Leechmonger Archstone

Lost Izaleth

Black Gulch

Lecture Building/Forbidden Woods

Profaned Capital

Favorite sets
Executioner set is probably the most comfy set in any of the games.

The Valley of Defilement made me feel sick to my stomach, so good job, I guess.

Long slog through the depths, upper+lower blighttown before making your way back to firelink via new londo. I never use the master key - it's one of my favorite I guess you'd call it a "dungeon crawl" in any game.
Shulva.
They're all the same so who gives a fuck. Cathedral of the Deep, I guess.

How much I enjoy a level in Souls is determined 100% by how visually pretty it is. I don't give a shit about enemy placement or theming or level design or any of that, just the art direction and art execution. When a level is pretty enough that I get distracted and killed because I just want to stop fighting and stare at it, that's a good level.

Boletaria - not pretty, but it's the least filthy shitpile in the game
Anor Londo - pretty in day, pretty in night. praise the maymay.
The part of Aldia's Keep between the level and the boss where you 're outside for about two seconds - It made no goddamn sense geographically, but it was such a stark contrast to everything else in the game up to that point that I got killed by the big zombie were-hippopotamus while just kiting him around the tiny bridge trying to drink it in.
Waiting until 3D printer technology is good enough to allow me to pirate a PS4. From what I've seen of it, probably the dollfuck dungeon level up nexus place.
Ringed City by a fairly wide margin. Irithyll would have been nice if it wasn't yet another fucking snow level. Ringed City with its golden sunlight and zen flower gardens was fucking beautiful.

I don't even remember how to exit pre-Vessel. I haven't gone there pre-vessel since my second playthrough

I give Irithyll props for having gorgeous architecture - and the only illusory hand-railing in the series - but covering it all in snow just made it so monotone that it all just blended together into a mass of pointy white buildings.

I ended up in Ash Lake before Sen's Fortress during my first playthrough; not being able to warp made it feel really adventurous and risky. I tried to stay human as long as possible so going down to the lake was a really mindful and cautious experience.

pic related from tiny monitor

Never played it.
Sen's Fortress
Eleum Loyce
Hunter's Nightmare (wish it could've been longer) & Cainhurst Castle
Dreg Heap (again, wish it could've been longer) & Undead Settlement

I'm open for explanations if you ever need them.

Tower of Latria
Dukes Archives
No Man's Wharf
The Nexus