Ridley Scott shit the bed

Necromorphs are officially better in every conceivable way than Xenomorphs.

How does this make you feel, Holla Forums?

Like I don't give a shit about either of them.

Will we ever get a good Alien game again.

You think I give a damn. That's cute.

Get out.

I saw exactly one episode of Death Battle in like 2012 and it told me everything I needed to know about how it worked when Cloud motherfucking Strife lost to Ocarina of TIme Link.

Like seriously. Why not just have Max Payne beat Dante while we're at it?

You suck dicks better than a lot of prostitutes.

How does this make you feel, OP?

Death battle is essentially two faggots whapping action figures together like primary schoolers and arguing which is better.

I was mostly into these creatures for the cheesecake anyway.

Sounds retarded, as far as I know aliens come out of the womb as fighters capable of annihilating whatever that fleshy nightmare swarm can throw at it. It is a interesting concept though.

What the fuck is the "bonus situation" I never watched that shitheap Prometheus.

Oh, addendum. I later found out they'd been bought out by Rooster Teeth, and then put out an episode where the punchy blonde from RWBY beat Tifa. I'm a Monty Oum fanboy to the core, but the two are not even close to the same powerscale and it was blatant "look how cool our parent company's IP is, YouTube drones!"

aren't these the same retards that said doomguy would lose to master chief?

doomguy V mastercheif actually sounds like a close fight to me at first glance.

I'm inclined to think their model is equal parts being retarded fanboys and making controversial claims to get people riled up, increasing viewership.

Despite everything doomguy is still a mortal man, his primary appeal is that he's the manliest of fucking men.

Master Chief is a mutant bred and raised solely to kill the enemies of man.

it's not even a close competition.

wat

Prometheus wasn't that bad, it was mostly panned by atheism plus faggot shitlibs because the plot hurt their fragile brains and involved "creationism" and easily triggered little shitlibs need to have their ideological boner stroked in all aspects of modern culture.

It would have paved the way to transition away from biological horror to existential horror had Scott stuck with the premise that human beings were only created to eventually create what they truly venerated, that of course being the xenomorph.

Masterchef could punch demons to death too if he can punch aliums to death. DOesn't his armor give him something like x10 strength on top of his already inhuman strength?

I think both misterchef and doom man are pretty cool guys who doesn't afraid of anything.

Nah it was complete shit. If you seriously think it was good after the vagina squid you've failed.
That wasn't why the movie was panned you dumbfuck.
Except that would have been retarded as after Aliens xenos became the ideal apex and adaptable predator.

doomguy's armor literally gives him nothing, it's basic combat armor. everything he does is all within his own body, that's all pure muscle and adrenaline.

prometheus dropped the ball in a lot of places. overall it was okay.

Nigger you didn't answer my question. What the fuck is the bonus situation?

It's an Alien meme, not a prometheus one.
I'm not even sure what it means tbh. I don't think it's meant to mean anything, just like baneposting.

not that guy, but in the movie parker (the token) kept bitching about their bonus pay for completing their mining assignment on time, and their bonuses were substantially increased when they got the distress signal.

Thank you for your assistance, friends. It's been too long since I saw the original Alien I guess.

Missed opportunity

You're a fucking idiot and you don't know how to read, this is why movies like prometheus upset and confuse stupid people and they instead of admitting their own stupidity, go full dunning kruger.

The whole insinuated motivation behind the creation of the xeno was basically that it was venerated because it was the diametric opposite from the engineers.

Engineers lived tens to hundreds of thousands of years, they had conquered the universe, they could create life and ascended as close to godhood as physiological beings could.

That's why they idealized the xenomorph, that's why it was insinuated through the plot that:

1. xenos had been created before (the mural), in fact long before human civilization was likely a thing

2. human beings were merely a stepping stone on that evolutionary path, thus the existential horror of realizing your creators really had no love for you and that you were merely a cofactor in creating something they did care for

The reason being is that the xenomorph was invulnerable to being inured to the complexities of being a nearly all knowing, virtually timeless being. They lived exclusively in the moment, theirs was the life of perpetual will to power and excitement versus as opposed to the lives of the engineers.

The fact that you didn't get that proves what a retarded pleb you are.

That image looks as if it left out some important context.

LOL

Chief can flip an Elephant

only because of his power armor. doomguy would do that with his bare fist.

This sounds pretty cool but not for an alien movie, it's a wasted concept in a movie that should be about an alien trying to kill/impregnate a spaceship crew

I don't think it's ever addressed how strong Chief is without the power armor, but it's never implied that he's weak.

He is supposed to be just above average. Also isn't master chef supposed to be autistic or something like that?

The force behind its movements are strong enough to shatter bones. Chief is basically a super soldier without it. Hes also a bit taller than an average human about 7 something

DoomGuy runs as fast as a cheater indefinitely, can punch demons so hard they explode in to paste, can carry a dozen weapons at a time without slowing, and does it all without power armour or being genetically engineered with further enhancements like the skeletal lacing.
Master Chief is slower, weaker, carries less, and punches like a girl in comparison.
DoomGuy would run circles around the Chief.
The only reason Chief won is that the RT fags love the source of their completely undeserved fame from their shitty machinima …I actually liked the first season

I can't comprehend how could a puppet show like that become so popular

DEATH BATTLE

A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT DEATH BATTLE

IS THIS FUCKING 4CHAN

THIS THREAD BELONGS IN THE GARBAGE RIGHT ALONGSIDE OP

None of that is supported in the film itself. You're making huge leaps of deduction in an attempt to prove a conclusion you have allready arrived at because you think you're smarter than everyone else.

Nothing in the film insinuated the life span of engineers. The one in the film lived that long because he was in suspended animation. It's just as likely they live 10 years naturally without technological support. Being unconscious in a machine isn't "living."

The only example of this insinuation you have to offer is (the mural) and that only supports a tangental point unrelated to what you are suggesting. You're saying "xenos existed before… Therefore obviously the engineers reveered them as gods because they were opposite beings" One does not follow on from the other unless you're super high on the taste of your own farts.

The film was so horribly written in every other aspect that your attempt to paint it as some sort of sci fi intellectual masterpiece is laughable. Character motivations make no sense, characters act like they're in a C-list slasher horror film (im a xenobiologist, this snake like monster is clearly displaying threatening behaviour… I'm gonna get my face real close to it and poke it. FOR SCIENCE!") The black goo makes no sense and works in an extremely inconsistent manner. One guy gets eye worms, another guy turns into a zombie, etc. Weylands leap of logic that "ancient aliens visited earth, therefor they have the cure for death!" makes about as much sense as your nonsense theory about how much smarter than everyone else you are.

The film was trash, and you are trash. You're not smarter than everyone else because you made up some fan theory which isn't supported in the text. You're an idiot.

I read one of the books once. Spartans are apparently 7 and a half feet tall minimum and look like roided out albinos under their armor. Somewhere between the Terminator and Bane, with the "my skin has never seen natural sunlight" paintjob.

He's a pale guy

Yeah so fucking what? He'd be in his armour. So it doesn't matter how much he depends on it because he's wearing it anyways.

No that's Gold Member. Where's the pale guy?

That's wrong.

The engineers DNA match humans. So the creation of themselves was unnecessary and stupid.

There isn't a single thematic or literary element of Prometheus that isn't demonstrably false.

This is what verbal checkmate looks like, folks.

Give it a few more minuites, I'm sure anyone who can delude themselves into thinking Prometheus isn't an idiotic pile of shit can move the goalposts further than that.

Can't imagine what it'll look like though.

Jesus, user, murder is illegal.

Just wondering if any of you guys have actually seen Alien: Covenant yet because it is literally Prometheus 2

STILL GETTING BUMPED
CUCKCHAN 2.0

Didn't they retcon a bunch of shit though?

I'm not watching Sewage 2: Sewage Harder. But I found a few break downs of it just so I can laugh at it more.

Though I kind of regret it because it sounds like it was hilarious. Like the part where the writer wants the audience to believe that a single attack was able to destroy a species that has had intergalactic travel since before life existed on earth.

I get ya, but I just love shitting on Prometheus to damn much to pass this up.

Yes

This is just off the top of my head, I'm sure I could make a more concise list of BULLSHIT if I rewatched the movie.

Also, completely unrelated to the other bullshit but clearly a red flag is the scene where Michael Fassbender kisses himself.

Lets not forget that apparently this android created the xenomorph through experimentation.

On a dead planet with next to no life.
With no lab for analysis or alteration of the black goo.
With no knowledge whatsoever of biology or genetics.
After a hyper advanced civilization with literally millions of years to work on the shit apparently was never able to do it.

I get that the characters say that their civilization is "advanced," but it doesn't look to be all that more advanced than human civilization. If anything, it seems less advanced in almost every way other than space travel. It's just like some kind of alternate timeline bullshit where they never split the atom but figure out space travel anyway.

Bullshit, I can't fuck a necromorph.

Just a friendly reminder in case you forgot, Ridley Scott sure as fuck did, Aliens take great pains not to kill you, instead attempting to reproduce with you.

>>>/tg/

Yes I have seen it and I don't know if I am autistic or something but the fact that they decided to explore the planet without using mask and flamethrowers really annoyed me

This is just one long autistic rant that ends in a retarded insult because you can't think of anything better to say.

First off it's in the until recent canon notes in the blu ray extras that essentially the engineers had conquered death as well as the ability to create life. As it would make sense that any super advanced species that has mastered manipulating all forms of life would presumably master their own biology as well. It wasn't simply that they live longer in cryostasis, but of course you're an autist with all of the intuitive powers of a block of wood, so I can see why you'd screech and point to very obvious things in the movie.

Also one of the directors explicitly states that the engineers are nihilistic and didn't initially have much of a plan for creating the human beings, but again unless you're fucking retarded it make sense that in a place that contains a powerful mutagen, if you place ceremonial art and architecture dedicated to whatever you're producing, it tends to mean something.

It means even more when you realize that human beings specifically are an integral part in the production of the xenomorph as we know it. The point of the other mutations was to show that there was a very deliberate causal path that resulted in the creation of the xenomorph, the entire movie was exposition for that purpose. Yes that got retconned but that doesn't mean that wasn't what the purpose was.

I get that you're some retarded autismal narrative-cuck and you're intent on ignoring what the people who wrote the story were trying to communicate because it didn't jump out and hit you on the head, but that doesn't change anything.

They didn't revere aliens as gods, they simply viewed them as a superior form of existence given their growing ennui for everything their existence had become, and incidentally anything even like them in some nascent form, such as humans.

This is why one of the engineers killed Weyland, the engineer was expressing disgust at the idea of.

1. human beings repeating the same cycle the engineers had in creating things -not- like the xenomorphs

2. the trivial nature of being afraid of death

Once more, engineers voluntarily sacrificed themselves, once more because in their society they had essentially conquered death for themselves. Creating life for them was in essence a narcissistic act, they had no reason to fear death, they'd seen, done and known it all.

guys, this is the TRUE death battle.

Genestealers are better tbh

oh is that so. at the very least xenomorphs have a cooler design.

How come the engineer gets underwear and humanity doesn't? Fuck you.

I won't defend shit like what happened apparently, but there have been plenty of actual good videos with enjoyable analysis and fights. Just that shit happens a lot as well, especially with Shadow going out like a bitch and not even making things entertaining before dying both times just because of an apparent shitty bias towards him.

No one can honestly be butthurt about Starsceam being so much of a little bitch he gets killed by a pony.

This fucking thread. My sides have reached terminal velocity.

Also, you're exaggerating. Link is actually capable of handling a ton of shit in all kinds of video games ever with all those toys and literal ages of combat and exploratory experience he has. You're acting like they went out of their way to have him win when it was just 2 legendary videogame swordsmen having conquered world ending threats singlehandedly.

John not only has that armor, but also is trained and experimented on to the physical peak of human perfection since childhood. People have literally died going through the same thing as part of the novels that had Bungie's blessing.

I do think Doomguy still should have won by virtue of insane endurance and all the firepower he carries at all times compared to every other shitty modern FPS.

Genestealers wouldn't make for a good horror movie though

>>>/reddit/

Liking Prometheus makes you a dum-dum, hope this helps.

Thank you. This really got my macadamias motivated.

they make for a good light horror board game though

He really did. Why would you make the incarnation of ravaging sexual bestiality something made by a machine?

Brett and Parker don't have full shares (like the rest of the crew) despite doing all the maintenance work, so they try to say they won't co-operate investigating the distress call unless they get paid for it. To which Ash reminds them they'd be breaking their contracts and forfeiting all shares if they don't.

Don't forget that Doomguy
Outruns rockets

medium
t. slovborg

This thread is being flooded with shills

Not one of those guys but I've seen it. They retconned a bunch of shit like David just randomly killing that one dude with black goo. I don't remember the name of a single person in the movie but David and I think David is also meant as the protagonist of the movie. It certainly wasn't the greatest film ever but I enjoyed it because it kept the Alien theme of "When men try to become greater than god they dig their own grave" but I guess most people don't care for that and only care if the movie on it's own is good or not and it isn't. But it was a GIANT step up from Prometheus.

Nice try, Ridley - you are not fooling me into sitting thru the latest attempt to ruin the Alien universe once and for all.

None of that matters though because he's not doom guy, running 49.5 mph average with no starting pace wearing double armors, 9 + weapons, 0 exhaustion or cool down, takes rockets to the face and barely takes a 5th of his total health while MC's suit buckles and he just dies.
Like when in cinematics you can't out do the other in simple gameplay there's a clear powergap.

Bullshit I am. They even went out of their way to downpower Cloud, not giving him anything but his starting sword while Link was fully kitted out. And "world-ending threat" does not even sort of mean the same thing here. Or are you going to tell me Link can take on a WEAPON? He's going to 1v1 Sephiroth?

No amount of mundane experience with a sword trumps a 4x multicast MP-Turbo Ultima loaded with status ailments and with HP/MP vampirism on hit, which while optimized is also a perfectly legitimate option within the core gameplay of Final Fantasy VII that Cloud would have access to. And, jesus fuck, that's not even addressing summons. Which we know aren't merely part of his potential story, but canonical as of Advent Children, as Kadaj had to actually steal the Bahamut materia from Cloud's personal stash. I seem to recall a developer commentary about what the other two triplets used in their suicide attack at the end from the developer, and it included Ultima and Comet.

Also, the idea that OoT Link's swordplay experience even draws up into the same level of somebody who aped (and eventually bested a) SOLIDER 1st Class is laughable. Cloud parries bullets, bisects buildings, throws a sword the weight of a car like a boomerang, has blade beam options that make a full health Link's Master Sword beam look like an intro weapon, and has Materia that boosts his mundane handling of it with stuff like Flash and 4xCut.

There is so little grounds for comparison between these characters that I've only grown fonder of my Max Payne vs Dante comparison. One is the other with a distinct contempt for realistic human limits.

Link has a spell reflecting spell and more auto-revivals than Cloud does. If I recall correctly, auto-phoenix taps out at three.

Would Link even be able to hurt Cloud to begin with? The games' health systems are so insanely disparate that anything Link could do to Cloud would barely register on the HP meter. Remember, this is the game where you're expected to repeatedly tank Supernova in the final boss fight. Link loses multiple hearts to small gunpowder explosions, wildlife nibbling at his heels, etc.

Even if Cloud had to go all-melee on offense, so what? This was another thing the episode I saw outright lied about. The Hylian Shield can't block anything. It's indestructible, not immovable. Trying to stop a Buster Sword (or Ultima Weapon) swing with it should leave the shield unharmed, sure, but Link would get slapshotted over the horizon, assuming his arm doesn't just come off at the shoulder. Then we get into Materia with abstract effects like Counter, which is not a spell so reflection is moot, but still gives Cloud a further edge. Not to mention Cloud has his own armory of self-buffing spells and the MP to keep them active. Regen, Haste, Barrier/MBarrier. And, fuck, if you want to get into what they can bring to the table in terms of expendable items (as in your auto-revivals example in which I assume you're referring to bottled fairies), Cloud is a Wal-Mart of reality-breaking gear that goes from instant-recovery Elixers to base-stat-increasing Hero Drinks.

I have a strong suspicion that people remember Cloud as a guy with fancy acrobatics, a big sword, and a little supporting magic on the side and not the unstoppable juggernaut he actually was.

THE FUCKING XENOMORPHS WERE CREATED BY PALE ROBOT MAN
AHHHJJJJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH

Why do we have a thread about Death Battles again?

Alice thread?

/r/ing a thicc chitin Alice

Less ages of combat than Cloud given Nintendo's insistence on making Link a teenager twink on every iteration.
And Cloud is supposed to have better gear by the end, masters magic in more ways than Cloud does, and has the strength to fight bigger monsters.

Worst death battles

terminator vs robocop
peach vs zelda
masterchief vs doomguy
batman vs cap
mario vs sonic
Charizard vs Venusaur vs Blastoise
Yang vs Tifa
Dante vs Bayonetta
Tracer vs Scout

A lot of people forget Cloud's original design was that of a Mystic Knight, a job that can augment his weapons using spells, which connected with the Materia system and that in the final version he's basically a walking nuke both physically and magically by the end of the game.

Dubs

The only one who'd lose Bayo vs Dante is the viewer if it isn't literal air juggle sex.

One of my friends keeps telling me to give Covenant a chance. I know that if I go to see that movie I will devolve into a being of pure autistic rage.

Would certainly be better than a fucking r/death battle thread

I read all the leaks and all the comments saying leaks were correct and still went to see it… don't go.
Every alien part is boring. Even David is boring and those were the best parts.
I liked Prometheus in spite of its faults, and this movie has nothing to redeem it, in fact it shits on the few things I clung to in Prometheus in favor of crap so predictable you don't need to see it.
Hey remember that one scene from Alien? What about that other one? Did someone say acid blood? Whoa lookout its a facehugger! So scary!
Aliens, yeah!

Alien: Covenant leaked in-studio preview version
GRAB IT WHILE IT'S UP, BOYS

sorry, i don't enjoy watching movies in shit wuality, and it puzzles me how some people do

This is not vidya. Where are the mods those lazy cunts need to stop jerking each other and fo their job

Necromorph are also susceptible to acid and fire, but don't need to breathe in a vacuum.
Xenomorph are also susceptible to acid and fire, and also don't need to breathe in a vacuum.

Xenomorphs have been known to injure themselves to use their acidic blood against their opponents.
Necromorphs don't have the ability to give off a fire or acid excretion.

Xenomorphs have opposable thumbs, they have hydraulic muscles (like a spider), they have a tail capable of cutting through steel, and they have their inner mouth attack, not to mention razor sharp claws, 4+ dextrous limbs, and the ability to climb on any surface. If you cut off a limb on a xenomorph they will begin to spew acid which is deadly to the xenomorph if they're not careful, but also to their enemy.
Necromorphs have a varying number of limb-like appendages which can be used to deliver a deadly barrage of attacks, their limbs have razor sharp claws and spikes on them. Unlike a xenomorph the necromorph doesn't need acidic blood, because the more limbs you cut off of a necromorph the more appendages and other attacks it can now unleash.

To infect a human being a xenomorph facehugger must attack and infest them.
To infect a human being a necromorph need only kill its prey and then infect them with more necromorphs.

Xenomorphs have a hierarchy of creatures which includes royal guards and a queen.
Necromorphs don't have a hierarchy, but they do have unique entities with increased powers and abilities, including a colossal worm.

If it's a 1-on-1 battle, I'd put my money on the xenomorph. If it was a battle between a xeno colony and a necro coven, I'd put my money on the necromorphs.

Sauce motherfucker

It's in the youtube vid I embedded :^)

I'm probably forgetting other examples of this shit, but DB is anything but a fair contest.

Would xenomorph be able to infect necromorph?
Or will necromorph be able to raise xenomorphs?

Demonbane > All

where does alucard rank?

Slightly below Gilgamesh

Slightly above Galvatron.

Necromorphs could never beat xenomorphs. Necromorphs are shambling abominations who wildly flail sharp limbs to fuck up soft squishy humans. Xenomorphs are apex predators, deceptively intelligent and kill things efficiently. They'd have a necromorph apart in seconds and move on. They're so revered that an entire face of warrior aliens consider it a high honour to kill just one and cultivate them on lesser planets for the thrill of the hunt.

/thread

And then they retconned this and turned Master Chief into a nigger.

WE WUZ SPARTANS N SHIT

Arguably Xenos would still win since they wouldn't really need to breed mid combat due to the fact that they're killing machines who will win fights over and over. No clue what their regeneration is like. I assume high.

And ruined

Might as well cry about the lingerie

Im ok with lingerie, but adding tits, dick or vagina its fucking retarded.

One is Eric Carpenter-Style body horror, the other is Giger-fetish Core.
They're about as comparable as Halloween and Event Horizon.

Actually not that I think about it, Prince of Darkness had a lot to do with religion.
Future dream transmissions would've been cool in dead space

Eh I think it fits with the xenomorphs and their whole sexual schtick

This is something that isn't well explained in the video games but I think you don't actually need an "infector" to create a necromorph from a dead body, rather you just need to put a dead body in close proximity to a marker signal.
All infectors do is act like mobile marker-signal carriers.

Tracer vs. Scout was complete bullshit. They only let Scout use the Scattergun and more or less ignored what he did in the comics.

Then whats the deal with the one necromorph that instantly transforms corpses into necromorphs? Is it like some "fuck it, we'll do it manually" thing?

None of the good Aliens movies has anything to do with that.

What the fuck is a necromorph?

From dead space

So this came out of left field. Is this canon, or a suprisingly specfic lust fantasy involving a minor character from a movie in the 80's? Did those macho masclunine men want to have a sex with a submissive robot in the form of a middle aged white man?

It's just typical chan faggot fanfic presented as fact because ebin memes.

Have you not seen the movies? They are filled with cum

This is complete fucking bullshit and you cannot convince me otherwise

Well, if you put it that way, then shit. Death Battle is worse than I thought.

He-Man VS Lion-O, Luigi VS Tails, Godzilla VS Gamera, Guts VS Nightmare, Iron Man VS Lex Luthor, Snake VS Sam, Raiden VS Wolverine and now Natsu VS Ace are all still highly enjoyable videos and most of them have legitimately hype moments in their execution. At this point, I just enjoy seeing what kind of matchups there are of various specialities and get pleasantly surprised when a video isn't absolute shit.

I really loved the logic with Guts VS Nightmare in particular. People don't think about those kind of lore loopholes when it comes to objects having highly exploitable chinks and the comments are still asshurt about it.

They can't run out of ideas and somehow do Super Buu VS Kid Buu fast enough. That pure autism over every little comment, emotional wording, translation and slight mistranslation is still raging among Dragon Ball fans to this day and I want to see if it can get even worse with them poking it with a branded stick over who's truly stronger.

You wouldn't be wrong. I loved Advent Children for what it what and it felt nothing to me like the game I read about and heard about over the years and the Cloud I thought I'd come to become curious about was a lie. I bet Hironobu Sakaguchi had nothing to do with that film. I love Kingdom Hearts and I won't hesitate to say what Cloud and Sephiroth are in that series is retarded and makes no sense for either of them or the circumstances. Poor guy seems to get misrepresented up the ass.

It must have been the "most iconic" bullshit excuse even though even people who never played Final Fantasy know what a big deal Bahamut is.

I was talking about that Link apparently has all experience from every LoZ ever because of his reincarnated spirit. Which is insane because that means he's hypothetically prepared to fight just about anything that doesn't warp dimensions or bust planets.

I don't doubt Cloud decked out in the most grinded and time sunk gear and abilities possible on top of his Fusion Swords would have overwhelmed Link and now I feel like an idiot for not pointing that out while still saying Link is still a force to be reckoned with and didn't discredit it by that alone. Now that I think about it, I felt the exact way considering all the crazy iconic unlockable powers and equipment RPGs are known for.

they definitely surpassed splitting the atom if they can make crazy shit come from a molecule of black goo, i think they had just lived in a minimalist lifestyle, that being clothing, architecture, etc.

nigger what? lopping off a necro's limbs is what kills it. they're also spore zombies above all things, and incredibly retarded. the xeno is a hunter, designed to kill and nothing else.

tl;dr this

i know you mean john but i couldn't help myself.

also, dead space takes a metric fuckton from alien, so it makes sense to attempt to compare the two.

And people say cancer is terminal.

Cancer survivors exist.

Are they wild?

Death Battle is a bunch of garbage created solely so Rooster Teeth can get more views because their Machinima careers are over

Addendum: Red VS Blue was never funny

145 replies, 29 images, 79 UIDs, page 1

nigger I can't sage without getting a post error

Maybe its a sign telling you to stop posting at all

This is the part where you hang yourself.
or resort to "being ironic", in which case you should chug bleach first

Nah.

Not directly no but it's often implied in the comics and I'm one of the few autists who has actually read those

Did you try refreshing?

Nigger, kill yourself. The xeno is immune to both.

HUR DUR
About fire:

Ash: "he's got an outer layer of protein polysaccharides. Has a funny habit of shedding his cells and replacing them with polarized silicon, which gives him a prolonged resistance to adverse environmental conditions."

It's been said that lifeforms based on silicon can live on planets with temperatures thousands of degrees higher than the inside of a blast furnace, with oceans of liquid iron.

How does fire kill a human?

Nothing that causes fire to actually kill someone would have an effect on the xeno. In the movies no xeno is ever shown being killed by it, only annoyed or something to that effect. I suppose that because of the unconventional ways they use to sense the world around them (no eyes etc), that fire would cause them a sensory overload or some degree of pain, keeping them at bay, but no more than that.
Also in the first movie Ash tells his mates to use fire against it because "every animal is afraid of fire". As we know now, he wanted them to die so he could bring it back to Weyland Yutani.
Seriously, I don't know where you got the idea that xenos are susceptible to fire, let alone their own acid, since not a single one is killed by either of these things in any movie.

They are susceptible to fie in games for gameplay purposes
The xeno is killed by thermal shock, not extreme temperatures.

You have acid inside of your fucking body, are you immune to acid? No. Are you immune to the acid inside of your body? No. The only reason that your stomach acids don't fucking dissolve your body and leave you a puddle on the floor is because you have a stomach lining specifically to contain your stomach acids. This is why we get something called "acid reflux," if we were immune to our stomach acids, this would never happen. In Alien Resurrection the aliens begin attacking one of their companions, and its acid blood begins to burn them and its own body as his acidic blood continues to pour out onto the floor until they burn a hole in the floor and exit the room, leaving their slain bretheren melting on the floor. Yeah, his acid blood? Yeah, that was hurting himself as well.

The Yautja use the Xenomorph's acid to etch symbols into the Xenomorph's chitin in Alien versus Predator. If Xenos are immune to acid, why does this work? Oh I guess you should shut your fat fucking mouth.

I dont like any of the anime ones

What are you talking about?

Let me fix this

You're retarded, lad. Also you completely ignored the rest of my post.

Yep, you're retarded.

He gave you a solid example of a xenomorph's own blood hurting it; that same example also pointed out that the xenomorphs KNOW what their blood can do to themselves and anything else it touches. Calling him retarded for completely blowing you the fuck out is a sure sign you've got nothing left to contribute to the argument.
Take your beating and move along.

You're retarded too, I see. Completely ignored everything I said about fire yet talks about beatings.
Resurrection uses genetically engineered aliens, not the original unaltered one, and AvP is a shitty schizophrenic movie with no consistence that backpedals on a million things, including the acid thing. Shove a gun in your ass and pull the trigger.

Xenomorphs VS Trump
who would win?

PLUS not being immune to its own blood would mean the alien is not a "perfect organism", but the most pants on head retarded organism there ever was. Making your own blood lethal to you is so fucking stupid that I shouldn't even bother to explain why.

it's obvious, although in his defence he is outnumbered 1000:1 at best

But can anyone beat the cock?

Not long now until Ridley Scott ruins Blade Runner as well with his sequel.

The neomorph in alien:covenant is every single bit stronger than the xenomorph. He survives bullet shots with no issue and can kill shortly after birth.
Xenos are shit tier now. Fucking ridley.