The SHIT podcast

Mark hates us, so we're cool now edition.

Death threats, shitposts, and faggotry goes here.
youtu.be/zgzBbBXfCzM

Bumperoo

more like
gayeroo

Bazinga

This thing's got about as much right to be here as Anton & Coolpecker, if you ask me. Is it 'cuz Mark isn't in your Discord and that's why it's delete-on-sight?

No it's cause Jeff hurt his feelings by kicking him from the discord

Mark h8's A&C?

This is like listening to concentrated autism, awkwardness and stuttering for hours. There's no synergy between the people talking and the mics are shit tier, get a Yeti.

He's had spergouts related to it before (last one I recall was banning Applegreen for the team daring to look outside Holla Forums for help when the talent-pool dried up, then realizing it was stupid and undoing it) but doesn't hate it.

It really is Holla Forums!

What the fuck did you expect from a group of random faggots from Holla Forums who said "yeah, let's do a podcast?"

Give us money and we'll buy better mics.

What are you, poor?

No, just have standards.

Mark is still salty that we don't want him on the podcast. He sent auto-autist after us last week.

Your media empire will never take off because you are just shitty people.

It's eerily realistic

I'd rather be shitty than an e-celeb, anyways.

Butthurt jew detected

what does SHIT stand for?

>>>/reddit/
sage for offtopic

Shitpost Here Internet Tumors

So like going on Holla Forums then?

Bumping again

Also what will be a worse flop Holla Forums, Destiny 2 or Battlefront 2?

isnt this shit bumplocked?
Who cares, talk about what you been playing instead.

We're bumplocked. And Destiny 2 will be awful.

Thats what we;re doing on the show, this is for later discussion

of course it will be

Thats all we talk about, gay. Guess Ill fuck off now.

Oh wait i worded that wrong. We just talked about games we've played and now we're doing news and other shit

Oh look another nigger who doesn't know about mic

No, you'd probably buy shitty yetis

But seriously, let me lay this out for you
#1 We're doing this for shits and giggles
#2 There is no future as an e-celeb and the overall time and money investment is possibly the dumbest thing anyone could do right now
#3 None of us have the time or desire to do any better than this. Building some kind of successful show requires an omega-autismo level of focus on social media, self-promotion, and shilling. We do this on Holla Forums for fun and don't even expect our threads to stay up most of the time.

So far hotpockets ensure the threads don't even have a fighting chance even though other Holla Forums projects get a fair shake

Of which you produce neither, you thin skinned faggot.

Then learn to brush off banter
Then none of us have time or the desire to give you anything but our attention and criticism.
Then quit being so defensive you fucking nigger. If you're so mad at being heckled by anons then maybe you do care but you don't want to try.

You're the most ass-ravaged person in this thread, m80. It's some faggoty podcast. What did you expect?

thread still alive?