Webm Thread: Scrapped Edition

Very important streamers deserve to be fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb shit like this is too good

Maybe he was a mad man, after all.

3rd vid, holy shit autism evolved

It is Very Windy Day and Big Waves Crashing the Shores and the Cold Air is Coming and ITS VERY WINDY.

There are dozens of videos by the same guy. Stuff like that isn't hard when it's already set up.
This is posted every other webm thread, how new are you?

a webm for ants

Peter Pringle is fucking great. I wish he got more views for the stuff he does.

DS games are completely the fuck overrated.

Post beowulf

Sad part is that the turian chick is actually kind of cute. Too bad she's stuck inside such a shit game.

Got bored and encoded this.

Looks cracking that lad, what's your workflow for encoding it? Never gonna understand how people get such good quality packed inside those kinds of filesizes

It was easy to work with because of the colors/stylization, but the process is like this:

XMedia Recode. (follow the WebM guide).
Settings for this video was 300kb for video quality and 96kb for audio. Said it was going to be 9 mb, but I know it undershoots for complexity sometimes.

Do you guys like spooky shit?

Cheers for your help there boys

Goodness yes

Danke

The only time I've cringed more with character design was Michael bay and his turtles nigger-lips.

Yeti Dynamics has some videos like that first webm

Most people have no idea what VP9 can do

I don't know how to get it to stay at the filesize I want. I'm still at the whim of how it encodes.

The less gradients there is the more you can pack in

is that my webm?

Like this is I think 360bitrate for video

Every source is different and what you can get away with

JESUS

western animation is pig disgusting

Probably. There's a lot of quality anons here. WebM Guide man's voice is something that I look up to (and I'm in the Voice-Acting/Narrative business mysefl)

Forgot to drop a vid with my comment.

so user where are you from :^)

You wouldn't believe how hard it is for me to get a job with my voice, I'm turned down everywhere

now that is indeed impressive, 11:27 is my personal best, well apart from audio only webm's but those don't count obviously.

what game?

All about who you know. So many shitty voice actors out there who, because they know the kikes in charge, get the highest-paying jobs.

raping glados

Yeah it sucks

Fun Fact: I ad libbed most of that other than reading the various bitrates for res sizes and the end about how VP9 may raise/lower bitrate depending on complexity

i don't wanna be this woke right now

When I'm typing in all the information you can hear me turn away from the mic at times even when entering in data because I have to look down at my keyboard to enter in numbers

I'm pretty good at ad libbing

Let me know if it gets weird, but I really like the way you intoned "Without looking like complete dogshit".

Also biggest tip to being a voice actor:

Watch a lot of vaudeville acting, it teaches you vocal inflection like nothing else

"important" streamers make more money than me playing games while I play games and get nothing of value out of them, fuck them all!!! ;__;

i'm generally surprised that DSP even uploads footage of him losing in fighting games. all the convinced that DSP is all a strange modern art project

He has two channels, dont ask me for a link, I have no idea what they are called. One is for edited content, and the other for unedited, which also includes him failing

Paul Eiding is my Voice-Acting hero (probably because I played Diablo at 8 years old and he was one of the first people I payed attention to their acting skills)

Nah it's cool

I've been told by a few B-List voice actors I have a perfect tone sensitive ear, I can't get a job with it though

The only announcer voice I can't do is like "Movie trailer" guy

I'm best at Radio Show Host-type stuff myself, but I'm working on branching out.

List of voices I can do

-News Anchor
-Weatherman
-1950's News Reader
-Tony the Tiger
-Crazy Taxi announcer
-Story reading Narrative
-Sexual reading (I hate doing it)
-Monster Truck Announcer AKA Larry Huffman
-140 year old man
-Oil Barron

Plus anything I hear and is within my vocal range I can pick up in like 2 min

I am agape that one of the most notorious retards known to man had such an articulate moment of total lucid clarity. The planets must have aligned that day, what in the actual fuck.

pretty sure like with his games he had his chat walk him through it

since when were +8MB files allowed?

The easiest/most humiliating money you can make is narrating furry erotica. Autismbux is a real thing

It's 12 now, but I like this WebM

since fucking ages, we were also supposed to get 16mb webm's. I already made 16mb webm's.

Assuming it's not a co-incidence, this is what I can see from the shape of it. It doesn't look like the head of a massive being, the being either IS the head, or it's positioned in a way that's on the edge of what we can detect.

It has teeth, but the sides are uneven, which means he has an elongated jaw, however his head is spherical, not angular like a reptiles, so we may be seeing an eel-like anatomy, which would make more sense in a space vacuum enviroment. The teeth are present along his neck, which is angled like a humanoid's and widens like a human's shoulders, so the head might be eel-like, but the body doesn't seem to be. Do we have any bigger pictures, one that gives us a bigger sense of scale? It has to be as high a quality as possible so the contrast settings don't fuck up when I determine the shape of the rest of it. Try to get a fair amount of space around the subject so we can determine what exactly it's body shape is, it might not be humanoid and we can only tell so much from a close up.

For the voice acting user.

Don't know how truthful he is, but he doesn't sugar coat. He also does vids on recording equipment & demo reels.

Also, awful as it sounds, sign up for jewtube animation and abridging projects. Apart from practice, it gets you out there and the abridges get easier contact with the official studios. The guy who did Cooler in DBZ abridged ended up doing Momonga in the Overlord dub IIRC, and most of the guys on it have done some Funimation work. Hell, even the god-awful RWBY VAs got some bit parts/villains of the week.

In addition, being major studios ask you play ball and give more to those who know people, do you want to work with them?
Sure you won't make mad bux on a youtube project, but at least you're your own boss.

Also- the best paying VA work is the indent guy.
Or so I've heard.

I picked up his whole "Green Goblin" shtick in 5 seconds here

I also made that webm, but then 3 days later they made the limit 12mb and I didn't bother with a new one

My problem is just finding contacts, I've been told repeatedly by industry professionals I can make it, none of them will hook me up with their sources though so I can get a job doing it, which I understand because the market is so competitive and they don't want me taking their work

Wrong video

so what was the story on this? someone noticed this irregular star pattern in space and found out it may in fact be a massive terrestrial being?

I wonder how much fun a Blood Dragon-type version of GTA would be….

I love learning this stuff. Do you remember when Portal VR leaked the voice files of the guy practicing his few lines for something like a half-hour (I want to say Valve follower on Youtube, but it's been too long) ? I listened to the whole thing and loved the cues that he was receiving and could tell the difference/what they were going for with every take.

Break up some of the Ghost Stories posting

apparently it is linked to a bible verse about mary giving birth, a dragon and the planets aligning
I'm sure someone has that image

My only advice as a non-professional (Somebody who hasn't made money doing it) is don't be afraid to act, know how to use inflections

Oh shit user its the primordial serpant

Two eyes on the front only make sense on a planet's surface, and where's the other six heads anyway

Thanks man.

Squad

isn't gravity falls mainly for kids?
why bother with references of games made before your audience was born?

Gravity Falls is another show of the last half decade that got it's foot in the door saying it was for kids, but was really a show for adults

I'm not buying it
teens, maybe
but adults I don't see it
sure, parents with their kids, but not just adults

maybe that's the only face that shows up as a face. Humans have human facial recognition, to the point that we see it in objects. Maybe the other heads are arranged in ways that only aliens would recognize, in their facial arrangements, as a warning.

If "god" only made one species of sentients, i'd say he's an uncreative god.

adult children

This is true. Alex Hirsch is a tumblr-esque libshit.

This show was also about a demigod, 95% of the premise is the same but the demigod devours souls to fuel his powers

This show also involves people being eaten by monsters, blown up, eaten by crocodiles, trapped in the same sitting room as Twin Peaks, Nazi warbots shooting up children, demonic possession, families killing each other, families trying to kill each other, kidnapping, extortion

And just like Gravity falls it started off all cute to get its foot in the door for the adult storylines

That's only true unless he made them all millions of years apart just to fuck with each being alone

mlp2 electric boogaloo?
I watched season 1 and hardly anything stuck.
The things that did stick were shit like the Menotaurs and the boy band. I think those were season 1 still.

A lot of older cartoons did that too. The show itself is ostensibly for the kids, but here and there they sneak in a joke for the older crowd who are watching along with the children they're looking after. Embed related.

Literally every single animation job he did is fucking gold. He's the reason why I want to be serious about Voice Acting.

My other reason is so I can straighten out my speech impediment.

I had a pair of friends who were obsessed with the show and had me watch a "best of the best" cut of about 10 episodes. Pure garbage.

He did go full libtard. his show is still good

This for example is fun but it was doing a callback of the last two seasons to accumulate all the stories coming together to fight Bill

Hell the last episode of Samurai Jack just did this

I've watched most of the show except the last three seasons because I have nothing to do but absorb media and friends of mine also wouldn't stop talking about it, the only thing I can conclude is the show gets far worse the more seasons get added, far far far worse

I've seen far worse media, Serial Experiment Lain instantly comes to mind

Teens probably seen worse by now. I can see toddlers being intimidated by that at best.
Adults might stick around if there's stuff to keep them occupied.
I remember the intros always having a different kind of whispering voice each episode or something. That I can get behind myself.

I'm aware cartoons did that when they were still at their probably peak. But are they always subtle in GF or are they sprinkled all over each episode?

MLP or Gravity Falls?
Being honest, I didn't mind mlp's season 1 with Faust on it, despite her being fairly batshit insane lately from hear say.

These things rarely go well together.
I'll see if I'll pick it up again some time. I did like the fat guy and his "Fixing It" shit.

What funny about this picture is that neither things happened.

Did you really lurk the thread waiting to defend your board's non-existent honor?

I'd generously argue a 3rd of season 1 and 2 are at least watchable, after that it's downhill and maybe 1 or 2 episodes are any good, but it was so much utter crap I just gave up watching

It's like Watching Adventure Time and you get to season 5 and you just run out of drive or care because it just keeps spinning downhill out of control and you don't want to watch 30 half episodes just to get to the one where something interesting happens

Hahahaha

Go drink bleach /leftyfag/

What's it like being a fag?

Also google stars or some shit censored it.

99% of SEL makes no sense, and you'd be a fucking liar to say otherwise

MLP. Gravity falls was alright.

Lain is trash meme-tier.

I'll admit he's very knowledgeable about audio production and cinematography, but holy shit does he race bait like a fucking nigger. Also, it's funny because everything he says right on the money about acting, and yet he's surrounded by absolute fucktards who have no comedic talent, acting ability, or charisma. He's socjus butt buddy Druox is a perfect example of this.

Whatever fag, you just have shit taste.

Ok fag, no one cares

what are you using to encode these? my encoder says its using Lavf56.40.101 but yours say Lavf57.57.100

Also honestly I don't feel like watching SEL again, if I had to summarise what it feels like watching I'd say LOST as the writers started off too grandiose and then had no fucking idea how to make it all make sense

Xmedia Recode, but I made those like half a year ago and it's probably been updated since then

did someone say mlp

Protip: Stop sucking up to "professionals" and start small, like on some independant youtube projects, and market yourself. Like you said it's competitive–and I mean VERY FUCKING COMPETITIVE–and no one wants to lose work to anyone else.

"This doesn't make sense because I'm too dumb to understand it" and "This doesn't make sense because the writers were too dumb to make it make sense" look the same from the inside, so I guess I can't really blame you

You're worse than Ponyfags defending MLP

Only hipsters like SEL because nobody else likes it

Oh boy, is SEL the new NGE?

Damn nigger did Lain rape you in the ass or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

All /pone/ does is talk about how shit the show is now.

I'd say that saw the case around end of season 1

Confirmed.

Pretty much

Lains story breaks down because everything weird that happens is just tossed out the random "Reality is being crossed with the wired" shit because some hackers are trying to cross the wired with the earths magnetic field, making all communication instant, and some doctor etc uploads his mind to the wired and wants to become a god

Nothing is explained about how the wired and the magnetic field co-exist, let alone how one would power such a thing, or why sending information along it would warp reality

Lain itself is never fully explained, she is just "There" and is supposed to be the embodiment of Project Lain or something and she's the bridge between the wired and reality and is basically the god of all existence because of it if she chooses, but it's never explained how she came into existence etc since she's supposed to be like "The collective human unconscious in the wired" or some shit

It's just a sloppy mess of concepts about "What is reality?" that ends up with a million plot holes that are never resolved

If you want a better anime that deals with these same concepts and is infinitely better written, just watch Paprika

Uh, it just works???? lol loser, rite guis???

Oh NM you were agreeing with me,, I thought you were the other user bitching about how "The only reason you don't like SEL is because you don't get it"

disgusting

gotta hand it to the guy playing healer there i saw that fuckers health bar his like 1 down there

ayy, that's my webm, and that one wasn't even stolen from youtube, made it myself using fraps or some other shit

Lain is pure shit tbh. Its NGE levels of pretentious and their fans have to seal the plot holes with 2deep4u arguments just like NGE . This isnt fucking philosophy its just bad anime

NGE is too mainstream now, contrarians need to find something more obscure to hate on, it seems.

It's hard to argue against rabid fans, most if not all of SEL fans like it simply because it was the first anime they watched

He probably has seen a lot of penis, he knows.

half of that might be attributed to the fact people started making normalfag memes from eva. especially 'UWAHAHWAAAAAA WOAH EOE IS LIKE SO CRAZY RIGHT"

The day they start bitching about Outlaw Star is the day I go on a rampage gutting every one of their faggot hipster 90 pound frames.

you won't be seeing that, but you probably will see "DUDE MUH NOSTALGIA LMAO" over the time that outlaw star was on Toonami

need help looking for the other xenovers Cha La montage

I am confused.

I'm familiar with doublespeak, and Chompy is a fucking biased idiot.

The less attention he gets now the better, he was upset he had to pay for his fiances medical bills this week because she collapsed and had to be rushed to the hospital, and he said next time it happens not to go to the hospital because it costs money

Also the reason he considers the right to be dangerous is because he's not on the side of the right, and the right is the enemy of the left.

People like him will be outed, corrupt people will be imprisoned, conspiracies will be taken down, and this is why they keep pushing that the right is dangerous. Because they are, for the left, not for the people who actually live and work in America.

This is the tiny ass worldview that they have, only they matter in their own eyes. It's the most basic perspective on earth, and a short sighted one.

And this is why the left has lost, and why the pendulum has swung back to the right.

jesus christ just listen to that jew and his verbal hand-wringing. These people will be hysterical alarmists that isn't anything that goes exactly the way they want it to. Here's hoping he has a stroke soon, one less kike to hear babbling about his super educated and enlightened opinions.

Seriously? Because that's really fucking creepy and controlling. When does the child welfare office come to take her into custody?

Watch the amount of fallacies he makes from this abortion doc. Regardless of where you stand on the issue, it's maddening to think this kike is such a revered intellectual.

Legitimately impressive, honestly.

The thing about Ocelot's routine is that it wasn't animated from scratch, it was motion captured, likely made up on the spot by the actor. The fact that the dude replicated it on sight exactly is impressive outside of the spinning.

Are there any more of these that are, how should I put this… better?

Holy shit this is fucking amazing I need to play this

Honestly the only Metal Gear I've ever liked

Yes goy the easy way is to jab scissors in the back of the child's head. Just think about it for a second how can the child die of improper parental care if the child is already dead? Its genius. The problem isn't the steep decline of decent moral values or the lack of sexual decency, its the fact that not enough children are dead.

I miss when commercials were fun

there is a lot more in this thread >>>/wx/61794

There are no good jews.

All this game MMOFPS narrative wasted on a cobbled together PVP game

Yo what song is that? It's pretty killer

The true intellectuals of our age never call themselves such and don't really accept the label from others, it's so pretentious. If anyone considers themselves to be, or calls themselves, an intellectual it's a red flag.

I worked with a girl once who I chatted with when we went to the bar next door to grab a few drinks after our shift was over and she asked me whether I thought some guy we worked with was an intellectual. I said no (he was this skinny black dude in his 30s who drank martinis and waxed pseudo-philosophically, obviously doing what he could to give the appearance of high intelligence). Then she smiled and said she considered me one and I wasn't sure how to react. The word intellectual is fucking poisoned to me, I can't really take that as a "good" thing.

In any case, kikes being kikes, nothing shocking here. Like Hitler mentioned about how they argue, they simply have no morality or ethical objections to anything, they're fully content being massive hypocrites. People will ask sometimes "how can they sleep at night knowing they [something something]?" The answer is no conscience.

The Orange Man is Back and he has Awaken and last time the Orange Man was seen that was in the year 2011 and he was sleeping through 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and the Year 2017 until he awakened on May 21, 2017 and the Orange Man was last seen that was in Year 2011

that shit is like Modern Art: Gourmand Edition

It's been taken over by tumblr, and reddit sadly. Sometimes people post transformice threads here though.

it's the soundtrack to "The Fountain", song is called finish it. Posted the webm here

Haha, your board owner is a tranny.

Holla Forums didn't get along with /mlp/ though, did they?

That picture sums up what happened pretty well, actually. It drove off a lot of alt-kike redditors who were shitting up 4/pol/ beforehand. Half of 4/pol/ was pro-Israel before /mlpol/ happened.

Gourmet food is exactly that. it's shit dressed up as expensive, backed by con artists in order to trick the rich into buying it. That and i'm fairly sure the chef is fucking the show host. Both of them are gay, it's easy to tell.

This webm is a perfect example of how non-TR fags play. Vanuigger tier.

There's something about that first webm that makes me cringe. I don't know if its the shitty VOs, or the effects, or the undertones of furry-ness, or what. It awakens my inner "get the fuck off my lawn" grandpa spirit or some shit.

(51)

That webm stops being good when she stops speaking in the computerized voice.
Where's my /clang/ ASMR?

that reminds me

it's a shame the game was taken over and the devs are SJWs. Somebody needs to make something similar but better.

and never did another /mlpol/ thread appeared on Holla Forums or /mlp/ again

Literally worse than porchmonkey. How do cuckchanners deal with it?

The people still there have already decided they're going to stay no matter what.

Our lot isn't much better, we have the same problems with different titles and packaging.

If only we had bumper videos like webm related

Anyone got the source on this video? I want to encode it so it's not shit

At least we're getting Stories…

stories is literally rock paper scissors with monsters

I want to ride a pet monster. is that so much to ask?

It ain't the classy hunting we all know and love, but…

it hurts

Lookin real jacked baby

Something to the schizophrenics:

OP from this thread is also OP of the gameplay webm thread. check IDs.

To be honest, nazis and furries seem to already mesh for some fucking reason. MLPfags are just specific furries. Honestly you should have seen this coming.

Go the fuck back to cuckchan.

Looks like we found the cuckchanner.

Jesus Christ, kill yourself.

retards

Takes one to know one I guess.
How do you become this stupid? Or were you always this stupid?

No, you're the retarded newfag.
What the fuck do you think UID stands for?
Unique Identification.
Unique as in it is not reused between threads, you drooling moron.

I can't tell if this is even bait or just massive newfaggotry. Even if this were true, why the fuck does it even matter to begin with? The fuck is the point of this? To prove how "observant" you are? We should dislike OP for some reason?

Man, the dregs that get scraped up from the sea floor on Holla Forums sometimes, I tell you

kek

Everyone's ID changes in each thread. You can't have the same ID in two different threads.

is this thread ID, c/a/ncer

You're not making any sense whatsoever and you didn't answer my questions, which you won't because you can't because you're a moron who doesn't understand how the site actually works. The best you can do is
and call it a day. You're stumbling around in the dark. You can pretend you aren't a lobotomized fucking mongrel but we can all see it, no use wasting your effort m80. Good luck with your AIDS.

Did you drink user?

What are these music webbums called? I once saw a post with Banjo Kazooie versions of pop songs but I never saved the webbums.

Userbase for most boards increased by a hundred, take a wild guess.
Reminder for Anons to be extra aggressive to make the redditors adapt or fuck off.

What is the name of the music in this video?

If only we could upload flacs

That flac is 36,4mb.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

Thank you.

lol, gay.

it is the same ID as the OP, you should have checked the OP.

but you failed

What's the bump limit for Holla Forums? Is it 250 or 300?

It doesn't make a difference, IDs are not used between threads. Two different people can have the same ID in two different threads. You're so fucking stupid.

And like I said, even if you were right and it was the same person, what the fuck is your point? Who gives a fuck? Why does it matter? You're like some retarded raving mindbroken leper wandering the streets screaming shit that he thinks makes sense. Thank you for proving me right: you won't answer my questions because you can't. You won't explain why it matters or who should give a shit, and you won't accept that you're fucking wrong.

Kill youself. Leave our board and don't fucking return. Stupid fucking faggot doesn't even contribute to the thread.

But user, you are the OP of this thread

Hey ghost stories sempai, what happened to episode 17?

paul robertson does it again

create storyboard template
anons pitch their greentext/mspaint 4seconds
drawfags + video editors = bumper.webm

who is this

Found the exact Discord these motherfuckers are idling in. All they're doing is messing with custom maps and different CAS parts, but refuse to touch the ported maps.

Someone post the "I have a computer" one.

Pic related.

What is that angel from?

thats is exactly what people were suppose to check.the schizos went nuclear with a moot point.

oh I am kekking.

IT BURNS TONIGHT