steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=885423010

Other urls found in this thread:

garrysmods.org/download/22410/radiation-sentzip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess I should log back in soon

aww

would anyone be up for playing the morbus game mode? aka TheThing+Alien

Holy shit yes, dump this stupid rp shit

well I dont have a server up for it right now, but me and another guy are playing it at 192.223.30.49:27015 right now

Tell me more about this combination

It's on the fretta minigame server in the OP, you can vote for it along with other fretta shit. also the quake 3 arena mode is kinda broken
I kinda want more people to get on that server now,

bump

the server is dead for a reason

did a ton of posts get deleted here?

THIS

goons

Yes, because that script faggot and his 3 butt buddies broke weapon drops on death and client side ragdolls. That and some of us got burnt out from playing gaymod too much.
If your fishing for replies by posting that image without even being on the server once, no it wasn't anime playermodels. And if you don't like those you can turn them off by disabling outfitter.

I'm going to be on for a bit to screw around.

Fuck off weebs.

Is that you Loli Pirate?

It's dead because its being worked on, you can turn
MUH ANIME MODELZ!!!!
off so quit bitching or get the fuck out

Hang yourself you 10 buck chuck

So the issues the scriddies caused are actually being fixed?

checked

bump, server's back up, it had crashed somehow

I haven't been on much because I've been busy with work, as fun as it is to STALKER RP with a bunch of autists everyday I need to somehow pay for the internet to do it.

Nope

E-emergency bump

Is it going to be full on fuck-it-it's-E3 in a couple of weeks?

Maybe. If a few people hop on as in more than one person then, the other regulars might join in too.

I'd join, but I don't understand the purpose of this.
Is it just a virtual chat room?

We pretty much turned the server into a STALKER themed "do what ever the fuck you want" server.
Of course you can't really do much when there's no one online, but normally when an admin is on they'll spawn NPCs and artifacts across the map. Killing NPCs and selling artifacts gives you money that can be used to buy stuff like guns, armor and cars.

Speaking about cars, on the last time we had a lot of people on we turned the surface area seen here in to a huge Carmageddon/Twisted Metal arena.

Just put up some rocks and shit.

This map is much more spooky when it's deserted.

Found a possible Anomaly we could use, since the ones that are "available" suck.
garrysmods.org/download/22410/radiation-sentzip

Are there certain times or days of the week where there are more people on? I usually get on the server and it's a ghost town.

Six players on right now. Get in here.

late night bump

e3 preparation bump

Is anyone working on the Cordon map? Might've found out what might be the issue.

I'm gonna hop on bump

Is ded

move on, no hope here

it's that spinnan hoob once again

When will more shit be added to the surface? Need anything from Pripyat? someone made a pripyat map that has shit from there if you need something

bumping for inevitable E3

2 days

postan pics of times past

that's all for now

27 hours

I had a busy week, but I should be free to see the autism of E3 here with you fags.

now that was roleplay, on par with the "infested" shit we did before that, good stuff, good times

soon

thank god someone put sanic 10 hours in it, e3 supercut was terrible

im new and bored dling the extra shit now what do expect?

autism

yeah i probably wont last

e3 happening bump, 1 hour 20 minutes

EA in 30 minutes.

Are we streaming it in game?

No, because It doesn't werk.

just readded playx for e3, cringe tomorrow

'fraid we need to look into it further cause the streams don't load and twitch.tv will not work because of twitch breaking everything until the next gaymod update, who knows when

Good job.

Better than a ded serb.

necessary bump.