I'm mildly hyped for this

I'm mildly hyped for this.

I'm sure it's gonna be shit, but it looks pretty damn fun just going by the trailer.

Come on now.

Terminal cancer

Oh and the thumbnail looks like a Transformer. You got me thinking there was another War for/Fall of Cybertron game.

I don't play the games for the plot

Do you play them for the day-1 DLCs and shitty-looking gameplay?

well I mean when you put it that way

>>>/reddit/
Leave, Pete Hines.

Good goy, be sure to get both the PS4 and Vita versions

just a reminder the "I am hyped for XX game" phrase is always used by shills

Hahaha

that's a dude, isn't it?

Bamco and shitty DLC go hand-in-hand, I'm used to it.

Just fuck everything

It looks fun to me

Underage not welcome
Actually, I caught my younger sister trying to watch this shit and I took away her computer and phone as well as installing this firewall thingy so she can't search for anime on any of her devices.

Don't be a faggot.

Also it's not like they're making new .hack games

I am computer illiterate, sorry. I just don't want her to turn into me.

Wasn't there that one crossover thing

A girl version of yourself wouldn't be bad as long as she's dtf

I bet you even liked the shitty anime too.

555-come-on-now

Couldn't stand it. The games are fun though.

Has Kuroyukihime been confirmed as Kirito's daughter?

Not surprised. Thanks Mark.

Yes. They thought it would be LOLSOFUNNYXDXD to gender bend his avatar in the second season.

Doing that will just make her want to watch it more and behind your back. You should try to be a loving mentor instead.

Then what is this thread good for?

honestly one of the strangest choices

I hope your mother prolapses on Tyrone.

having trouble?

Just look at his answer man

Another refugee from 4chan

Are you?

Don't you to help bear with your shit life?

Making an awful lot of assumptions based off of one image

No, I watch good anime and read good manga. Just because there is an overabundance of something doesn't mean you have to watch all of it, dumby.
Want some real good shit? Read Battle Angel Alita, Trigun (or watch it), I am a Hero, Armour Hunter Mellowlink, Oyasumi Punpun, Dead dead demons dedededestruction, etc. There were so many good anime, manga, and OVA released from 1980 to 2000 it's not even funny (though good manga is still made as I recommended some). Why watch modern moeshit when even 90's moeshit was better?

You like Sword Art Online and have been outed as 4chan; pic 2 related.
This is now a thread for quality manga and anime with a focus on no gay shit.

Ping pong time?

Is this that one anime about ping pong people posted about a few years back and it was far better than it had any right to be?

Most probably, but it was only a year ago. But yes, it was way better than it should have been. It's only flaw was that it was that it couldn't exceed a single cour, since the source material was only on chapter 9 or so when it started.

Sorry to say but Trigun was complete shit
80's anime was always better than 90's anime anyway

I personally prefer 90's anime and manga but I have read/watched a few good 80's (Armour Hunter Mellowlink was on that list, you nig). Why do you dislike Trigun so passionately?

Very few people genuinely care about 4chan crossposters these days, it's just that ">cuckchan lol" has become a popular meme

This is a thread for good anime; please stop trying to derail now.

It's nothing personal. Just couldn't get into it. I gave it an honest go but never could get into it. Amnesia plots are pure asspulls.

Lol what? Vash never had amnesia at all, nigga.

kys

Stop pretending to be millenials.

Why the fuck does he never remember blowing up cities then?

everytime you post that, my fucking veins start popping firey red.

repressed memories, not amnesia

kek

Good taste here But for the lord of god, stay away of Last Orden and Mars Chronicles
Also, you forgot Hokuto no Ken.

That's why I post it

I can't wait for this meme to die.

Holy shit, my sides. Do as Yandev did and please go.

Oh he remembers he just can't mentally deal with it. The series really picks up later on when he is forced to deal with his past and a lot of the love for Trigun is for its flow from a campy very anime story into something of a character study of Vash.
Also if you like Cyberpunk shit read Blame!

Hokuto no Ken is just damn fun.

It's been going since Starcraft released you dumb newfag, Holy kek!

Come now, user.

You have to go back.

If "lel" died then this shit can die too.

You are 16 and not a day older.

Why did you make this thread? You haven't seriously talked about the game in the OP once. All you have done is post unrelated pictures and dismiss Bamco's jewish ways "because it's them xdddddd".
It really shows that you're from 4chan.
kek

I wish I could be 16 again, it would excuse my complete and utter lack of maturity and success in life

Not much to talk about yet. I mean, it looks neat. Combat looks like the previous SAO games combined with Tales of Berseria's system and that is pretty neat.

And I'm not "from" 4chan, fuck you. If anything I'm from YTMND.

Then why did you make this thread, you mentally handicapped faggot?

That'll definitely be a new flavor of shit.

Boku no Hero Academia was just barely passable. You're literally googling random anime girls just to use as reaction images to pretend you are from here.
Get some fucking taste, lurk more, or leave. P.S the game looks like fucking garbage.

iono

How can anyone pretend they're "from" here? Nobody is "from" here.

I'm not trying to pretend that I've been here so long that I think I'm a high ranking member in the sekrit klub and can look down upon people who I presume to be new members.

If anyone's pretending to be "from" here, it's you user-kun.

You've gone too far now, nigger. BnHA is way good. The way the themes are subtly presented and not shoved into your face is atypical of most shounen, and it (mostly) avoids the pitfall of powerlevels.

It's grade-A shounen kino.

I hear the movie(s?) was pretty disney-esque in its presentation and was overall pretty good but I haven't heard a damn thing about the series.

The only reason I even know OF these shitty waifus I'm posting is because of Holla Forums waifufags posting their waifus all the fucking time in every thread ever

I read the manga and later on it starts to lose itself. The style of it is good but the issue is that it becomes very repetitive and I felt a lot of the supporting cast were quite boring. All Might and Midoriya are the best characters by far if not only for their dynamic.
All around it's very good for shounen but I feel it's a bit overrated.

If you dislike one of the core components of our culture which is shitting on people like you then why not leave? 4chan would suit you far better. Rev up the smug either way, boys.

I'm just replying for the fun of it, desu

Jesus shit what is this thread? Is it summer already and no one told me?

I disagree. Everything from the Stain arc, up until All for One was masterfully integrated and tied directly into the themes presented thus far, while providing adequate shounen-necessities like constant fighting and powerups. That the mangaka was able to do that, while simultaneously providing adequate and paralleled character development to the antagonist(s) with barely any screentime, firmly cements the work as a whole directly above the rest.

I do not think it's overrated, but then again, I almost never venture outside of imageboards. It has been losing steam with its current arc though, but they can't all be winners.

summer never ends

eh?

It became the new normalfag anime in the vein of how One Punch was very popular for a while. Chalk it up to personal taste but I just didn't like it as if it were some game changing thing.
I feel it does some things well and others less well to produce something better than your average trite but really, in my opinion, not all that much better.

No wonder he's fucking the metal girl.

That dick would break off in a human female, might even annoy a horse

Could I say that the only good part of SAO was the second season when they were in the firearms MMO?