forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.42180.html
yadi.sk/d/5F4Wddo7oWas6
mega.nz/#!wfQm2KIY!fyp7xe_UKBxKaor1sIUjs8x3rhLa4oyq4EqjNOR-Tro
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html
floris.wikia.com/wiki/Nadia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vomitingfatguy.jpg

This is your mind on autism.

Do you ever wake up at night and feel a crippling sense of shame about your current lifestyle?

And by the way, apparently some German magazine had exclusive access to Butterlord and actually managed to play the game but the content is locked behind a paywall.

Also, any promising new mods out there? Something that does things a little differently?

Warwolf. It's not for everyone, though.
It's certainly not for me.

be gone knave

Shouldn't you be praying to a cube right now?

Well at least it has a download link

OK. Why do you feel that we need back to back threads when there's no new content, official or otherwise to talk about?

Well, granted there is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much video game history being made with ALLLLLLLLLLLLL The AMAZING NEW GAMES being released EVERY FUCKING DAY, MY REMORSE is ENDLESS.

The last M&B thread hit 300 replies in 3-4 days, I suppose that is "why".

i'm gonna retake all the swadian lands and start a new kingdom called Novasvadia
fighting the nords is way too easy considering that a few of my cavalry can destroy dozens of them, while my archers can easily kite their shieldwall
i just have to betray my kebab overlords first, but i'm waiting for the right time. hopefully i can break my mercenary contract without the sultan getting pissy over it

I downloaded that torrent from the OP and applied the patch, but couldn't manage to upgrade it to 1.170.
I got the 170 updater from the Share Thread, but it said my original installer was out of date and needed to be newer.

Also, kickass.cd is just a TPB mirror with ads everywhere.

Kickass.cd is fed. Katcr.co is the only legit mirror.

just buy the game, shit gets as cheap as a dollar during sales
or get regular m&b for free on gog

Playing ACOK today for like six hours.
Town seige bugs, have to walk around it for 30 minutes, npcs stuck, can't find the last guy after 30 minutes I retreat. The last living guy dies on retreat, I lose moral, get no xp. Fucking hard core fucking exposable archers, but at the same time if you want to be an archer you can't wear shit for armor. Even if your wearing full chain+ you can still be taken out by a single arrow if you got shit luck. Also good luck against ambushes as npcs are like six times harder than vanilla. Vicious fucking mod. maybe I'll go back try it sometime at half damage

lower the troop count instead, mod runs like shit anyway
and this way you might lower the chances of npcs getting stuck somewhere during a siege

The last two threads (the shill ones) got bumplocked because they were reported as duplicates. The one that reached 300+ died after around ten days and reached that limit in part thanks to one (80)+ cancerfag. It was the fourth or fifth such thread in the last month and a half. And all of those threads repeat the same three things ad nauseum: the same few mods, the same bannerlord when whine and the same, recent facebook tier plx feedz me faggotry. What's sad is how that's a direct quote.

Again, what's the point, and why aren't you doing your part to improve a thread that's well on it's way to put /mbg/ to shame? Also somewhat related: why are you acting a snarky little shit for no reason?

I saw 2 duplicate give away threads for GoG MB, one got locked. (a give away is not shill, don't be stupid) So what? The last mgb thread hit 300 posts in under 4 days, again so what, if people want to talk about something why not let them? Why express your opinion on what is being discussed? What value have you added?
If people ask for help in a thread why not help them?
If people want to discuss the sequel why not let them?
You asked for "improved" threads, I linked a download and 2 mod sites, I didn't see any of that in the last thread.
What did you do but express your "outrage" about video game discussions on Holla Forums?

Ha has a point. M&B threads are one of the comfiest threads on Holla Forums, beaten only by Elona, but they lose their charm when they're filled with newfags being spoonfed.

And those newfags will stay newfags if they arent fed every once in a while.
There's only so much relevant actually on point knowledge in ingame wiki and other forums like le reddit or taleworlds m&b where it's easily like searching through a sea of normalfags.
if you dont like someone asking dumb questions about the game, just ignore them unless they are faggots and spam the same question several times a row with bad case of ???!???!?!!?!??

*meant the game's official wiki not INgame, fug me.

That's native difficulty for you (even if it enemy force was half peasants). Gekokujo is alright though.

What?
Damage reduced to a 1/4 for the player and to a 1/2 to your troops with the AI set in Low?

get on my level fag

No.

Worse than cav fags. The yumi is the true patrician weapon.

Well, that's the default setting, that's what I understood.

Reposting the same thread that has nothing but the subject field and a link to the store sounds like shilling or at least shitposting to me. Two got locked, one perished in the furry spam and I believe the fourth is still up.

As for your "contributions" you didn't link shit. The OP on the other hand, being a dumb faggot didn't point to the official forums aka the only mod repository that's actually any good or put in any effort to draft the time honored tradition of a recommend pasta.

Very much this.

And they'll stay newfags cancer until they figure out shit either by lurking or using their brains. No need to be a dick about it but we're doing no one a favor by enabling the lazy and the stupid.

When you see the same question asked and answered some ten times in one thread that's about nine times too many by my count.

He*

Anything beyond ctrl+space, ctrl+click, and formation basics is how you get obese newfags.
Who the fuck even reads the wiki? There's a tutorial, along with training grounds. You want the fucks that can't be assed to do either to be fed?
Polite sage for meta.

You want actuality? Fine - you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

you learn something everyday

You must have a shitty boring fucking life otherwise You would not be here, trying to get people to stop talking about video games without your approval. I feel sorry for you but still want you to go the fuck away. If you don't want to answer questions, and you don't want to discuss relevant topics and you don't want to talk about this game, just go the fuck away man. Seriously take a break from the computer and reflect on your life. Spending your time, trying to stop gamers from talking about games is a futile and shitty existence. Stop being so fucking pathetic, nobody respects your authority to "shut down" a thread, You have nothing to add, that is fine, so, see you later bro. Hide this thread and fucking disappear like yesterday's lunch in the shitter.

Actually, you are really just a fucking cancer man, your whole philosophy that people shouldn't talk about something and that people shouldn't help, is just fucked up and a little bit like, very sad, how fucking sad and pathetic you are.

I may not be the only one who'd rather trust what fellow Holla Forumsirgins say on many issues regarding vidya rather than some random normalfags&fanboys on reddit/official forums and official wiki's are usually vague as fuck.

In my defense Strategywiki comes up as 8th on the first page of Jewgle when i search "Mount Blade wiki".

nice i fucking replied the wrong guy

obviously this is for (you).

Shut your mouth. Everyone knows there's virtually no acredible ((in theorem a-balloney make sound smarty words))) information not being spoonfed by people who can't google to people who won't be arsed to google. The resulting cirklejerk is only a coincidence I assume.

I especially love the irony of me who never had a steam account in my life managing to find five plus autistic tier guides in less than two minutes.

How about steam? How about taleworlds official spoonfeeding sub board? Although being mentally incompetent is an acceptable legal defense

Talk about pathetic.

That's some nice pasta, is it fresh? All it needs is an angry kid pic or dudebro holding a controller.

Tutorials are fun and useful, better than stumbling around the game like an idiot. Next you'll tell me you didn't give new games a sniff, or read the manuals while installing.

Sure, but how many times do you need the same thing repeated in the same thread?

Ever read it?

wew

I'm still waiting for you to admit to either being the OP and feeling the need to change your IP less than three posts later or lying about linking anything. Did the (80)+ got embarrassing even to you?

At this point, I will just assume you are mentally unbalanced, go on with whatever you want to do, I'm going to be posting the fuck out of M/B shit now. So, enjoy.

That shit's the best.

You going to regale us with your tales of failing the ACOK mod at half damage? :^)

YOU FUCKERS, IT'S RIGHT THERE! GERLUCHS YOU CUNT, I HOPE YOUR WIFE GETS FUCKED BY SARRANIDS!
Goddamnit, why do they always do this? They get so full of themselves when they're dominating someone that they forget to clean up the ensuing mess.

t-thanks

I am doing well enough except I have not found a way of getting off a horse!

Can't do it to fight on foot save in a Siege or assault on a fortress.

Tried every key combo there is.

Wat do?

Dont you just look down and press f?

stop. 100%
look down at the horse.
hit f

(just one of many confusing things in MB/w) please ask if you have any more questions.

stop. 100%
look down at the horse.
hit f

(just one of many confusing things in MB/w) please ask if you have any more questions.

I just started playing this game and love sandbox games in general but this is odd even for a total sandbox.

Is there somewhere I can find a list of all the commands keystrokes in game.

Especially battle commands and what they do, as I think I have most others figured out.

And no, it is not a pirate version I bought it fair and square at Best Buy.>>12605529

No you just find them out by accidentally doing them when you dont want to.

I played for 3 months before I worked out that holding ctrl allows you to buy and sell without actually dragging the items around.

I got another question

Where can i sell captured lords?

The ransom brokers I meet only seem to take ordinary prisoners.

I only own one village, so I cannot throw them into a tower.

I hope I don`t ask to many dumb questions

yeah, holy shit
control click for quick sell or quick loot
and control + spacebar for fast travel

you don't, you just carry them around with you until you get a promt from their kingdom whether you want to sell them or not
you can refuse and worsen relations with them, or take the money and free them

But it's probably best to let them go so you get honour + relations boost, especially if you don't have a castle to put them in because chances are they will escape before you can sell them.

And most of the lords you can tackle solo mid game are shit tier anyway. Like this cuck here.

Sweet mother of god.

CTRL+J stops your horse immediately.

So, what stats do you guys run? For me it's 30, 21, 15, 9

I max out charisma and leadership. Then tracking.

Everything else doesnt matter.

In what, geko? 14ish STR and 9ish INT and the rest dumped in AGI and CHA. I mean guns don't need power draw and nagamaki or such have decent enough base damage to limp with limited power strike.

If you're not too busy acting the fool I'm still waiting for you to tell me where (You) linked anything.

I just almost go for an average, but I always go 3 points at time to get the next bump, usually charisma first, except when playing ACOK because of the strength requirement on armor being so high.

s-shut up

I am doing a crossbowmen only run of PoP, wish me luck

All this spoonfeeding, jesus christ.
Have any of you braindead fucks even thought of looking at the manual?

Theres a manual?

I dont even know how someone couldnt figure out dismounting
WOW. People keep getting more stupid by the day

Shitty stat allocation tbh, leadership is overrated when you can be a 85 HP one man army with bow + two handed weapon. Dumping AGI for guns/xbows is a waste, you barely get any benefit. Charisma is hardly useful unless battle size is over default or you just suck at fighting.

imho, don't feed the troll bro

I think everyone has their own take on that, I have seen people argue for every single stat as being the best and the rest being dump stats. I'm pretty sure that their is also multiple paths to victory.

I like how it reduces my troop costs so early game instead of going bankrupt I can make tonnes of dinners.

YES THERE'S A MANUAL.
I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT ON STEAM JUST GOOGLE IT.

You disgusting little shit, you're not even from around here are you?

I'm gonna need some source on that.

It's especially useless at the start of game, at the start of game the only men you should have are your companions, because that's all you need to take down bandits, and if you have more men not only do you need to pay for them, but your loot and exp gains from battles will be divided among your grunts as well.

Maybe for RP purposes, but talking about meta gaming there's almost always an objective best strategy. Compare STR to AGI, the latter will gain you like 4% extra attack and movement speed while STR will give you one hit kills and 30% more HP

I tried to make my own kingdom but all my friends absolutely love the king. Do I raise my relationship above the current 35 or they cant be convinced in any way?

What? What content? Just post source

Congratulations you figured it out

Not when you cut the reload speed to oh shit tier. And some CHA is nice for prisoners and countering the max party size penalty once you start leading over 200 troops.

Told you last time why going average sucks.

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.42180.html

Here you lazy fucking niggers.

I never struggled to win battles anyway so strength isnt a big thing for me.

But I did often run low on money. Having 4% extra attack speed isnt helpful when your bankrupt.
I did start putting points in strength once leadership was maxed out.

how do i check wich version of the game i m currently playing?
thanks

But prisoner management is "a very good way" to financial freedom, leadership also reduceds burden a lot while increasing your army size. I find it hard to say these could be considered dump stats.

it should be the very first screen after clicking the exe.

It's closer to 2% but it stacks with proficiency and athletics. Looting more than helps with not going bankrupt.

How do i heal my self 9 I know dumb question)
Im new so :D

No matter what kind of character i do, i just have to get AGI 30 at some point first because with riding 10 horses are neat as fuck and you just cant beat 10 points in Athletics. Sure STR would be better but +dmg and +hp isnt as fun as +SPEED&MOBILITY!

I only ever looted in my first playthrough and I regretted it.
I like to be able to recruit plenty of troops from villages in the mid game.

Prisoners raise a lot of money but the morale / speed boost you get with leadership helps there too. And of course if you max out charisma you can get high prisoner management.

You heal over time by not getting into combat. You can either camp in the wild for free or go to a city or castle and pay a small fee for safe resting.

Enemy lords drop a healing potion.

Did you people mean this video? I haven't seen this one, but then again, I kind of let the bannerlord hype die off for a while so that I don't have a heart attack.

No the looting skill determines how likely you are to get more loot and better loot from fighting battles. Not getting it is dumb.

Oh I thought you meant looting villages.

I do put some points in looting. As I said before I tend to neglect the combat skills like strength because I dont struggle with that.

wot

your the best :)

You gotta go. You don't belong here. You need to be at least 18+ if you want to post here.

yeah, charisma, intelligence, honor etc all suck.

If you invest AGI to increase the reload speed for guns/xbows you fucked up, even with 30 AGI at best you will have half the damage output of a bow with 10 PD.

Investing AGI to get looting is dumb. Going 30 AGI to get looting will make you go from like 10 + 1 looting to 10 + 4 or 5 (I can't remember which), and any gains in looting are offset by the fact that you need to have more troops to have the same fighting capability, which means you get less loot as it's divided up among your soldiers.
The dump skills are pretty much STR and CHA, INT and AGI are supplementary. Dumping CHA may be viable, but you're pretty much neutering yourself to be able to maintain a slightly larger army, which you only really need when going up against an enemy faction war campaign.

yeah, say that to my companions and my trainer skill

Holy shit do you even play the game?

Do you even read?

investing in some party skills might be quite useful such as surgeon, having zero dead at the end of a battle is nothing to sneeze at.

I always give myself high medical skills because I cant trust my companions to not get KOd during battle.

First aid is better in case your surgeon gets knocked out in battle.

no :)

Looting doesn't equal more shares, looting equals bigger and better loot pools. So snipe a weakened noble early game or any city mid to late and you have a solid chance of getting plate or lordly, thicc or tempered gear. Also more victory money.

Strength is only useful for power skills, and those rather suck if you go for xbows or weapons that have base damage above 40.

Medium to high leadership is mandatory to prevent mass desertions.

?

that is me disagreeing.
"no"

I want to get into this game but I can't find the fun. I get a small group of followers, then what? Seems like I never progress past that.

serve a kingdom by becomming a vassal or mercenary until your army gets bigger
once you start sieging, that's when the fun starts

Only mod I've played was Sword of Damocles, way back. Recently I've been playing Starsector which weirdly enough is giving me an urge to play Mountain Blade again.

Whats wrong with this thread? You faggots can't even talk about mount and blade anymore with out devolving into shitposting? Get it the fuck together.

I played floris, gekokuju, and PoP but I'm looking for something else. What other mods you fags like to play?

If you have some spare points, adding some into looting, surgeon, path finder etc. isn't bad.

If your surgeon gets knocked out something must me going very wrong already, he should be at the bottom of your troops list and put out of harms way if he spawns in.

Talking about stats though, one fun build is a Nord warrior/commander hybrid, 24, 21, 15, 15 or roundabouts, equipment is a shield, one-hander and two throwing weapons. Throwing weapons are pretty underrated, they're versatile and great at killing cav and archers as you can keep your shield out.

But personally investing in looting will only give you 3 more looting, which is negligible considering the investment required. Strength is useful for power skills and HP, which are all very important. 10 PD and 10 PS increases your killing exponentially, because it allows you to 1 hit kill enemy soldiers at any range with fast ROF fire weapons without worrying about armor or glancing blows. 30 ST and 10 ironflesh increases your staying power exponentially, remember that first aid heals a percentage of your health, 20 extra HP could allow you to kill hundreds more troops.

ACOK is an autistic amount of content, so that's fun
star wars conquest was fun, but the shooting feels like shit since everything is innacurate or slow
blood and steel was very good up to the point where one of the npc lords bugs out and won't stop asking you where the undead are

Because it's not fun at all. You're basically doing the same shit over and over again. Pointless grind, just play multiplayer.

who are these Finnish gentlemen?

i'm sick of this meme

I know. Im a spastic.
I tried that with Jeremus but then he left my party. Because he thinks hes fucking better than me.

The rest of the song is shit
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

Has Viking Conquest been fixed yet?

Get me past their paywalls and I will translate their article for you.

The Last Days

You want something different? Fine. Got you covered. yadi.sk/d/5F4Wddo7oWas6

Same as high proficiency guns or xbows, then? 50ish HP is nice but that's what, one to two hits? I avoid many more than that with a polearm and high athletics.

I don't follow. 7-8 means 8-9 with the book and that's enough for me.

Intelligence is the best stat because you get multiple skill boosts you monkey nigger

Do you play with 1/4 damage or only against recruits or something?

all I want is for warband to be updated with the graphical and gameplay improvements added by viking conquest.

would that be possible?

Extracted from /mbg/ on halfchan.

Ok, that is a good question. I have downloaded the "reforged" edition that supposedly fixes a lot of shit. But to be honest, I have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to do in this mod as I'm not allowed to recruit anyone and everywhere I go someone fucks me up. I haven't gotten past really early game yet.

Was hoping the main quest was more involved. Hopefully the underlying code allows for more complex scripting and stat/skillchecks.

Really? I thought the faces in the footage they've shown looked fine. Hopefully we get something like Skyrim waifu modders to make the females visually pleasing.

I noticed that people were commenting on this in the TW thread too. We know you can build castles in one of the village slots. Are they talking about this or is there a new mechanic they haven't yet shown?

This I like, especially since hitting another horse doesn't bring you to a full stop anymore. Hopefully the game can simulate formations well enough for the physics to matter. I'm sick and tired of chaotic melees like in Warband.

Vanilla,
Everything "south" is mine, everything "north" isn't, exactly 8 cities and a ton of castles left, only have enough energy to do a few sieges a day before I fuck off to some mod.

You have 85 HP with 30 ST. Good luck with your atheletics because if you wear armour you're still gonna be slower than a peasant spearmen and it isn't gonna help you when you get xbow shots to the face. Not to mention, polearms are slow as fuck.

Having 10 looting will only give you 10 + 3 looting, and there are half a dozen places those points would be better off first

No, do you know how to defend in sieges?

*10 + 4

is there something like the last days of the third age but without the annoying currency/recruitment system?

Considering their velocity and no skill point requirement they come close to any bow and will usually beat them in range accuracy or shield penetration. Easier to aim for those feet, too. And you know you're full of shit, right?

Why would I do something as dumb as that when I can get 8(9) and use those levels for something more urgent? In fact that goes for STR as well, PD 8 allows for just about every bow and you should be knocking them down on headshots as early as PD 6.

But let's go a bit further on STR 30 and why it's a bad fucking idea outside of meme builds. STR 30 and IF 10 is what 50 bonus HP? STR 24 and IF 8 is 40. Wow. Really worth giving up weapon master ranks, athletics, looting or whatever for 10 more HP and a few extra points of overkill damage.

So how do i figure which Enterprise is the best for each town?

just check which one makes the most money
although prices might change

Its always the dyeworks.
Except in like three cities.

Ask about the dyeworks in every city and if it says the profit is 400 or more get it.

Oh rite, fug i didnt even think about clicking the option to actually buy a certain one but instead tried again and again to understand how the fuck am i supposed to figure out the best option from the "how is trade around here" and if nearby villages offer any hindsight.

Thank m'lord!

what do use fags think of upping battle limits to 500 hundred? mistake?

if the maps are getting bigger it's fine

500 hundred is 50,000 that will probably crash your comp.

I meant for Warband

I usually set my battle limit to 150, any higher and shit just turns into a babysitting exercise. That and the second I get near the enemy I just get lit with arrows and get fragged.

so did i

Anyone got the latest update to Dickplomacy?

It had an update? What's in it?

Oh, no, I just need the latest version of it. I'm reinstalling after a few months so I've got no idea where it is.

If I remember, think the latest version is on moddb

Nope, they took it down again.

Glad I grabbed it when I did then.

anyone running any lewd mods ?

read

I have the .rar, can upload it to mega once I figure out how.

Here you go niggers.

mega.nz/#!wfQm2KIY!fyp7xe_UKBxKaor1sIUjs8x3rhLa4oyq4EqjNOR-Tro

Thanks famalam.

man those dogs in the background are fluffy as fuck 10/10 would pet.

200 ain't that bad

We already have this in Warband, although probably less polished.

well now this is just bullshit
how the fuck is this fair, i can understand harlaus restoring the faction and having 1 or 2 vassals on his side, but how the fuck does he go from 50 to 900 in only 5 minutes

Why do you use that shitty Diablo font?

it's the default in floris evolved

I'm trying to get back into Warband, but I just can't get through grinding Looters until I can take on bigger targets and all my shitty peasants can't make it through enough fights to be leveled up.

Any suggestions for alternate early game strats/mods to change it up?

Get a bunch of companions and level up their trainer stat.

pretty much this
although at some point it kind of becomes pointless unless you have enough money to upgrade the troops
in my case i've got 10 companions and most of them have at least a few points in trainer
but now that i got a castle, i start getting troops, tried upgrading them myself to speed things up and suddenly i burn through thousands of denars

Thanks, I'll give it a shot

thou art kingly

Does anyone know if there are any good post_apocalyptic mods? I have played so many of the fantasy and enhanced vanilla ones that they all kind of blend together to me.

Dat butter is good stuff my man.

Floris had some issues with making the grind longer and making it harder to eliminate factions. I also think it has the one submod where lords can come back from exile.

it still feels silly, you can't be a dead civilization and suddenly spring up with a huge army out of nowhere
the last time (in the same playthrough) swadia was restored, they only had a castle, harlaus was there and he had 1 vassal with him. it was only a matter of time before the rhodoks took it back
this time i doubt he's gonna do much, he only got me because i'm the smallest nation
guess i'll go work for the nords, i can retake my castle with a bunch of huskarls

It is pretty retarded. People coming back from exile can sometimes have a shit ton of troops and any time they capture a territory, that king of the faction does not split up any troops without any followers.

If you go work for the Nords and retake a city –or 2, stock the fuck out of it before you rebel. (300 should have been enough it was high tier..)

The Kings in vanilla never seem to have 900 troops .. I really would like to know how enemy Kings can get 2000 reknown though when they run around with 500 guys, I have a lot of problems getting past 1000 reknown with just 120 guys (or much less) trying to grind reknown with a small army never seems helpful.

Constant tournament victories is honestly the best way to farm renown.

>leave to find village and recruit gooks for korean merchant

fuck japan, give me back my butterknights

Firearms are not that good in gekokujo to be honest. They fire way to slowly to be useful. The only unit with them that is good is the Hatamoto gunner.

so it's not like WFAS where you can just ruin everyone by carrying around a couple pistols?

I like Gekokoju, but it's true that some of the bandits are really, really strong. You shouldn't face them until you have about a dozen riflemen and a few spearmen and samurai to fuck them up. Getting good with your hanzo steel helps as well. In the meantime pick on the easier guys.
I ended up removing the mod because it wasn't that interesting to me, but you shouldn't let that dissuade you from giving it another chance.

Paradigm Worlds is technically post-apocalyptic.

Reminder that the vols want the revenue.

It's exactly like that except no grenades and you need to aim for their noggin. You've got carbines that are reloadable on mounts and it's more than fun viable to swoop in, pop 2-3 headshots and circle round for reload. and sure you can do that with a bow but muh dakka

True, Wokou are mean as hell, but one should start in north and bully the Ainu anyway.

For the most part, your character is better off with bows. Gunner skirmishers are decent, but they really need bow skirmishers and hatamoto samurai gunners guarding them to really be effective. They are ok at dealing with cavalry, but they require a lot of babysitting and/or samurai with them. It boils down to waiting for your opponent to come and tell all of your gunners to fire while your bowmen clean up whatever lives.

I tried to get into that, but the doomsday clock and the really neon colors of some factions' armor really makes the mod kind of bad to me. The clock elevates fairly quickly and makes late game a huge grind that constantly builds up moreso to where your character is made redundant.

I really enjoy my Gekokoju campain. It's comfy as fuck, the companions and overall historical knowledge is fucking amazing. The music and graphic is also so comfy. My guy uses 2-hand and bow and he's a fucking slayer already at level 12. (Like all M&B games, make sure you spend a couple points in trainer for all heroes, you can't kill shit with recruits.)

I have 2400 renown just from fighting larger armies and winning some tournies

I've beeen playing lord of the rings mod on realistic. finally got into a god rythem. playing as isengard uruk hai of course. played so much had to go back and watch the movies just for the orc parts.
most orc battles poorly lead. especially mine. "charge!" Thwump, you have been knocked uncoincious

>gooks for korean merchant
What did he mean by this?

I lost my save with a waifu because of PoP's savegame incompatibility.
I'll never forget you, lady Sve-whateverthefuckhernamewas
Do any of you get autistic with romance in games and media? I do because I never had it.

Yes.
Reminder that you can edit the faces of the characters, and that there are three(?) personalities of womyn: ambitious, moralistic, adventurous.

i meant that he and his vassals had a combined 900 troops
i just wasn't expecting that many vassals to show up out of nowhere

these are the possible personalities:

Are companions any good as Horse Archers? I have Floris installed and there's the "avoid melee" tactic option in it but… are they?

What about companions with thrown weapons or crossbows while mounted? Mostly wondering if they are at all accurate in actual battles with those out of tournaments and if companions with computer helpenings accuracy can make mounted crossbows atleast average/5.

Fug, didnt mean to >reply

they are good with crossbows, but the only good horse archers, companions or otherwise are the ones from 1257AD.

Meh, guess i'l ignore that idea then.

How about companions as cavalry vs foot though?
I'm mostly interested in what preferences other fine folks here have on this issue.
There are too many times i rustle my jimmies as my mounted companions block my way as i try to circle around the enemies and pick them one by one while mounted and the overall extra clusterfuck having more mounted soldiers on the field adds. So i got to thinking of adjusting the companion stats (again) slightly via troopeditor and restarting the game and trying for foot-only army apart from the PC of course.

Though if i dont have ANY cavalry at all(apart from the PC), will i get raped hard if i ever delve deep in the deserts?

Having the cavarly charge a flank or the rear does a lot though

Yeah obviously but how do i make them do so? As in command them to flank from rear?
Am i missing something or is there a change to select only a certain group like "cavalry" while IN battlefield for the F1-F4 commands?

What I have heard is most people think horse archery sucks, to be honest when a companion has a bow and melee weapons they will use both at the time you don't want them. Ie, when you want them to charge they will sit in the open trying to shoot and when you want them to shot it seems they won't do shit. That wasn't exactly your question though. I myself haven given all my companions a bow and something like power draw 3-5 and horse archery 2-4ish they do ok (on vanilla). (depending on the mod a lot of crossbows (even vanilla) can't be used on horseback or bows (in ACoK).

Those only matter in dip/dickplomacy mods though afaik.

Interesting still because in my vanilla game on normal-ish settings they have never mustered 900 at once let alone as a respawn.

Try pushing the number keys instead of the function keys and see what happens.

or backspace
You're the reason everything is getting casualized to hell and back

Horse archery is OP, for the player that is. I've tried to make my companions all horse/archers, but the issue is that they aim in the same way the AI does. They always end up getting more kills with their secondary weapons, hardly ever able to hit a target veering to the side, great for sieges though.

Codewizards, how difficult would it be, for someone with no coding ability and notepad++, to replace Diplomacy in Perisno with Dickplomacy?

I forgot to mention the comfy STALKER music in the pubs. I'm not sure it's exactly the same but sure as hell sounds like it.

Is there some order to make melee cavalry avoid charging into dense formations losing all momentum, which will result in them getting surrounded and slaughtered? Even when I personally lead the charges and try to focus them on scattered units and keep them from getting entangled in melee, two or three always stay behind and get swarmed and rekt. Not even ordering a retreat will get them moving.

best you can do is order them to go to some point on the map as the path between them and it goes through the enemy ranks
but that may or may not work depending on how thick their ranks are
in my case i get my archers to stand in one spot, infantry are waiting somewhere nearby, cavalry is circling the enemy infantry to distract them until my archers run out of ammo
then if the enemy is weak enough i charge with everyone, otherwise i retreat in order to get ammo again

Set archers on a hill, if available, advance infantry, set cavalry to follow, then ride around the edges on the map behind the enemy. When infantry is about to engage order cavalry to charge, pull infantry in front of archers and cavalry away if the you're low on numbers and the enemy spawns more in before you.

I use my companion heroes as a first charge, they can do a lot of damage and if they fall it's no loss they usually do a good job of breaking up stuff. Like the first shot in a game of pool I reckon.

You're using your companions wrong
If my pathfinder dies every cunt on the map catches me.

I don't believe they ever released their source so extremely to impossible. And you wouldn't have to replace it, just add the new features.

That's why a couple of ranks of First Aid on the PC are so good.

Maybe, but if my main pathfinder falls, my main medic will patch him up soon enough. if they both fall, my backups will do until they are conscious. It's better if my companions take a nap than my cavalry dying.

L O L

That's disheartening. I didn't even think of source code, I just assumed you could slap in on somehow. Thanks though.

Impossible to do that if you get a large Ashigaru army (which fits with Oda) unless he uses halfchan's "Gekonew (3.0)" or "Gekonewer (3.1)" mods. Gekokujo has a script so that Ashigaru skirmishers spawn with bows and guns at a certain percentage, so you would never have a pure ashigaru gunner army. Samurai gunners are still safe, though.

Regular Gekokujo also has Otomo focus on bows instead of guns, for whatever reason.

You could in theory but without the original .py files it's probably not going to work. Or maybe someone more competent than me could do it.

Gekokujo and Brytenwalda released their source, though. And you can check forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html or one of the others if you think you've got the autism to give it a shot.

Christ, really? I suppose I played too much rusmod since they're easily 70% gunners on average in that.

Playing PoP again. Why do random kindoms hate me at start besides the one I started in?

They're tsundere because you didn't visit them

What are these mods and are they worth downloading?

Some character choices influence your relations. You should really check the wiki, it's kinda retarded to have to rely on blind luck when starting a character.

Won't know I can't until I try. Unless I announce that we can now screw Perisno nuns assume I failed.

A choice you made during character creation, don't remember which.

I checked the wiki
I found this

Gekonew does some changes like doing away with morale, increasing army sizes for the player, lords, and daimyos, adding some European style clothes (so George no longer starts in rags), and doing away with the skirmisher script for some armies, so now Oda ashigaru all have guns. Also has a submod called "Nipland Adventures" that ports Caribbean armor/weapons to the mod.

Gekonewer is a continuation of that for the 3.1 version of Geko by a different guy, though it adds a lot of pointless shit that just bloats the game (like making it so that you can recruit skeletons from a certain neutral fort), but it adds some stuff that people might like, like letting you recruit nanban troops (from a neutral fort near Kyushu) and incorporates "loliface"/prettier females into the mod.

「「「merchant」」」

Seems pretty redundant. It's easy to mod it yourself if you want to change stuff like giving ashigaru guns, I modded the game myself and changed some of the unit and weapon stats.

Anyone have that M&B infograph?

Harder for some people since Geko has a script to split guns and bows among Ashigaru skirmishers depending on the faction. Plus some people might want to do a nanban run to take over Japan for Portugal or something.

i usually set them aside and try to get them easy kills so mounted+ powerstike 3-4 and not cavalry but with them usually send them out to mop up units or if some are fleeing. this whole fighter vs party skill is stupid because you need to level them on something and skipping out on surgery& first aid for powerstrike level bullshit is just not fucking worth it. 20 immortal sargents/ hurscralls will always out do 2-3 "fighter" companions. until late game maybe but you should be done by the time you get your companions up to level 40

Why'd you expect any better from cuck/vg/?

I hear you but two dozen plated companions with blunt weapons and lances are the cheapest and probably the best shock cavalry you can get.

There's no way that with 8 power draw you can guarantee a one shot kill every time, damage drops off with range, they might have heavy armor, etc. 10 power draw increases the likelihood of a one hit kill by a significant degree. It also makes it a lot easier to take down armored horses. So yes, that it was more damn useful than 2% extra speed or a tiny bit more loot.

I know you're full of shit when you seriously advocate for a crossbow instead of a bow on a warrior character and advocate for AGI looting meme builds.

Requesting infograph again, does anyone have it? It's several pages long and it's a short introduction to M&B.

I'm playing regular M&B because GOG was giving it away for free, are there any mods to make it more like Warband?

well just download warband then
if you're running regular, get some exclusive mods for it

Got you covered fam.

Who are you quoting?

Dat last pic.
Why user, why?

If you post the full guide here, I will post a fetish of your choice in this thread. Deal?

You don't need to, i think i have the full set saved from last time as well.
I will look for it later and post it!

The image has the filenames, they're imgur filenames.
Now pick up the spoon and insert into mouth.

NOM NOM NOM

hownew.ru

they need to fix this
sarranid sultanate is light infantry/archers and the cavalry ranges from light to heavy

weapon master should be green, it makes your weapon proficiencies increase faster through use, which is quite useful

Also, Install Floris Mod!
Do it, it will make most of the things mostly better!

Thanks a lot user. Have one of my favorites.

I would but my fetish is cockblocking.

More like this.

verry old and verry new.
Explain yourself what do you mean?

It's very simple, there're things you can do here that you cannot do on cuckchan. You failed to do one of those things.

Like ruin a perfectly good but objectively beneficial bullying? Bad moralfag, bad.

You mean post more then one picture at a time?
Well I almost never post so i did not think about that!

Sure

I've never been a good bully.
That stung, you are a better bully than I.

Exactly, now when you feel the need to spoonfeed fellow newfags you won't make twenty posts rather than four to five.

I-is this really a thing that I've missed all these years?

It doesn't get any better than this.

You wouldn't a sting if it landed on your face.

Guys I need help. I have about 5-6 high level companions. My morale stays stable at excellent for about 10 minutes or so, but instantly goes down at night. I'm forced to go into wars to keep it up and even then it's not enough. There's 1 companion that's a giant faggot and always bosses people around- but I'm not getting rid of him because he has really good stats. Is there any way to keep my morale stable? My army is never happy.
And no, I have no diversity in my army (but I do have some diversity in my fiefs).

I'm playing Dickplomacy btw

You can check under reports but I'm betting it's the party morale size.

Cavalry is simply infantry with more speed and health

you fucker

the only good ai cavalry is archer cavalry quite frankly

nice one lad

using charge rather than ordering your troops to "hold position" behind the enemy. preserves the battle line rather than just telling them to fuck up the nearest enemy unit.

Do you think the girl can throat sing while my dick is jammed in it?

I don't see any grills user, unless you mean that old woman at the beginning.

That's a man baby

Thanks for posting, quality stuff for any MB thread.

what do they say when you "talk" -> "how are things going".

If you have maximum persuasion you can convince a companion to stay once they decide to drop out of your party 100% of the time, but remember that troops with low morale perform worse in battle.

As a dirty Spaniard, I spit my onions and stale cheese in your general direction

You'll have to check under your car for that shit

Ok so I've been playing for hours now, I put like have of my entire army in different fiefs and started hunting down a bunch of faggots to kill. I waited for midnight so the morale could change- but it didn't. I guess that fixed it, thanks fags.

t.Castillan

I know what I'm doing next.

Ok, a lot of talk about setups and shit so I thought I would give my 2 cents.

Talk to your prisoners and offer them freedom in exchange for $$$$

Roncesvaux

ACUCK 4.0:
Load of high quality resources, none of them used. Shitzur seems to have a boner for implementing stuff and then removing them immediately after. Result is a bloated as fuck mod because he doesn't even delete the unused resources.
Example: There's a high quality "myrish crossbow" model, but the myrish crossbow uses a vanilla model instead.
Another one: The previous sword models were already great, and for some reason the faggot replaced them for lower quality ones in this version. There's also a bunch of "iron swords" now that serve no purpose, don't fit, don't even spawn (as far as I know), and their blade textures would fit valyrian steel weapons much better than the current shitty excuses for valyrian weapons.

a shame
it's still fun

Why I don't understand is all the fucking gay random encounters that can take as much as 3 points of stats away or 50 fucking moral. There is no, +50 moral and no +3 stat rewards either, just various ways to jew the player, like the kin of the dead soldier who show up and want 100 or 500 gold every 2 days when you only have like 5k. Fucking Christ.

no way to disable this or stuff like shield bashing either. shield bashing makes one-handed combat fucking annoying.

ACOK has some good feels, I really like the difficulty and the more realistic troops and armor and stuff, but this shit is just faggotry.

nigger, the balancing in acuck is all over the godamn place and he chose to use show armors instead of book armors so it doesn't even LOOK realistic. if you want "realism" play 1257AD.

is there any game that is similar to mount & blade but isn't mount & blade ?

bannerlord

as I said before "more realistic" I have, but not played enough of 1257 I think I'll give it a go.

I was googling mods when I came on this plebbit list.

Prophesy of Pendor
A World of Ice and Fire
Perisno
A Clash of Kings
Floris
Gekokujo
L'Aigle
Silverstag
Anno Domini 1257
The Last Days

Any thoughts? Is that other GoT mod good enough to be ranked #2?

Absolute shit.

Worse than shit.

Shit made by a literal retard.

Ultra bloated shit.

Weeabo shit. Comfy but all the troops rook same so it gets bland fast

Beautiful unfinished shit. never ever

Some great and innovative gameplay additions but it's native shit. also abandoned

History autist, overly large map shit. Also gets bland and tedious quickly because of lack of stuff to do, but that's a problem with the game itself. Nice tournaments, fief/castle building and upgrading, lance system, crusading system etc. I play this one the most

Tolkien shit. It's nice but it was made for original M&B so the models are bad compared to almost every other mod. Lords have a small chance to die, you use resources instead of money and they depend on the faction instead of being universal, among other nice weird stuff

Forgot:

Shit models and textures compared to ACUCK and it's based on boringblanda so it has the same annoying ass mechanics.

cchivalry and soon mordhau

Of Kings and men.

you forgot:

floris.wikia.com/wiki/Nadia
Considering there's not much "racism" as in mentions of race in the actual game even with Floris mod, i fail to see why there's the need to mention skin colour in Nadia's case.
Kinda reads like whoever wrote her had a bad case of feminism with the whole men are pigs and people of colour can do no harm thing going on. Well apart from the Sarranids in her village but obviously they were just led astray by some evil misogynist Swadians or Nords or… didnt just spend enough time in the sun or something.

Sounds to me that she's just looking for someone with a bigger camel

moar

JUST

How do you even do this?
Castles are shit, their income will never make up for garrison wages. Give up or trade some villages so their closer together, it's better to have 3 non-raided villages than 5 you can't defend.

They're*

can that actually happen?

I assumed as the man you could dump your hag, but can your lady just up and cuck you?

Do you want to get cucked?

This begs a question, i've been reading that DYE is the most stable moneymaker on the businesses because pretty much no town produces it so it's allways on demand but IF i have dyeworks in EVERY town, will it then finally start slowly going down?

probably
i've built an ironworks in durquba and a linen weavery in shariz since i didn't have the money for a dyeworks
ironworks usually makes 200 a week, but the linen has been losing me around 200 for the last 3 weeks
i had a dyeworks in shariz before, but that was losing money even harder than the linen, so i sold it back and got the linen weavery there later. probably should have learned my lesson not to work in shariz

Sometimes people are just making jokes I assume. Some of you are like robot AI.

I built an enterprise in every town except 3 that wouldn't not produce a comfortable weekly profit. Offhand that was dye works except 4 cities. So something like 8 dye works and none of them are making less than 380 profit after 1000 days in of business.

y-yea…
just j-joking…
i've totally payed all my troops their wages for the past month
and i'm totally not in debt
my businesses are really successful
i really don't want to raid villages

if a a business is giving you negative income – go to the city and shut it down, but how did you fuck that up? I've never had an unprofitable venture, not like in a snarky way either but if the starting income isn't at a certain level I won't open the business.

should have been a profit, go figure

cucks destroy everything they touch
the genocide order is
cucks >>> kikes >>> the rest

random thought.

kill nords early game. taking a castle and having to solo six houscarls fucking sucks.

If there's anything i really want in Bannerlord if it ever comes is "easier" quests.
As casual as something like map markers would be i'd rather have those than having to scour the whole fucking Calradia to find 1 puny group of bandits.

You've only got yourself to blame for not having a dedicated spotter on the team. They'll always spawn in the "vicinity" of the questgiver

Well then your "vicinity" must mean most of Calradia as i just did said bandit quest to Lord in Sargoth and almost immediately upon receiving it pushed CTRL+T to show tracks and where every party is to find the bandit party in question near Halmar.

I'd call bullshit but running in cheat or edit mode does result in some weirdness. Out of curiosity is this vanilla and are both cities in the same realm?

There are a few different kinds of bandit quests. "Deal with troublesome bandits" will always have them spawn close to the town. "Deal With Looters" is more of a pain in the ass because they all spawn near the town but run away, but you can get paid for only taking out a few parties. "Track down bandits" is the quest you never take. I don't think I've ever completed it legitimately, or even gotten helpful information by asking other parties on the map.

Floris and same realm? Well Halmar is owned by Khergits obv and Sargoth is Nords.

Pretty sure it was that quest i just did.

How are they in the same realm, then? I asked you that because the game can spawn quest parties near the other holdings owned by the same lord or even the same faction. I especially "love" the fuckery that's possible when Ragnar holds fiefs across half the continent.

But seriously, disable the cheat mode or risk breaking the already unstable scripts left and right. And yeah, some quests are really not worth doing.