4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game with ninjas?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-drakespawn-knights-en.pdf
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-black-ark-corsairs-en.pdf
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-dreadspears-en.pdf
games-workshop.com/en-AU/Grombrindal-40-years-of-White-Dwarf-2017?_requestid=11948638
games-workshop.com/en-US/Imperial-Guard-Valkyrie
games-workshop.com/en-AU/Imperial-Guard-Valkyrie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably ninja gaiden on nes.

you wish you were as wish as I was wish

SAMURAI JACK FINALE A SHIT

Mowed about 5 lawns, went game hunting, and cried like a bitch during the Samurai Jack finale. Good day.

Ninja Gaiden II for the 360 I guess. Can't think.

Morning everyone

NO WORK TODAY FINALLY. Also no work for like 5 day really. Got the magic schedule and still work full hours this week somehow too.
Not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe try to fix my desktop. Jerk off and sleep a lot.

Man, 4am's shitposting has dropped in quality.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

MGR

Do you ever wonder how much different your life would have been if just one aspect was changed, for better or for worse?

Can raiden be counted as a ninja?

Sup folks
Work couldn't have been more bullshit this week.
Comfy as fuck right now though, playing some titty ninjas, having a drink, listening to some dotes

Senrans

Predictable answer.
How goes user?

Why

Predictable answer. Find any games?

All the time

Hey cunts I moved into my new place
How's it going for you all

So you got fired?

Yes, he basically is one tbh.

miney crafta

entry level handling of time travel causality with terrible inconsistencies

Spiders shitposting has always been shit though.

Plenty. I could have a kid right now if one thing had changed.
You user?

What happened at work fam?

Sleepy right now. Good otherwise. How you liking the joint?

technically a nigga gotta say mo'fuckin final fantasy monica

i wish i may
i wish ah myt
a nigga would 2 nite

r u talkin a bout persona?

Found Geist on the GameCube, a few cassette tapes, and a copy of Deja Vu by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young on vinyl.

OIROKE

HOMO NO JUTSU

STAY UP ALL NIGHT no jutsu

So my dad went garage saleing today. He brings back a fucking katana, but not just any katana, its a katana that has the handle molded after a lightsabre. But the best part is the handle has a flashlight in it, right where the blade meets the handle, so it lights up the blade. Im not sure if its the best or worst thing ever. Its a real sword too.

Sleep is fun.

my shitposting is experimental and highly spider look, you've probably never heard of it

no u

sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if I wasn't born autistic.

How goes user

Nah I got 4 days next week. They will call me in for 1 more shift I bet to get 5 days.

das rite
shiiiiiet homie was thinkin bout pourin one out for ya nah mean

oh unni u play df monica? i started playin dat shit mayne it feel like a plantation simulator to me mayne, white power racist ass bs tbh.

did u expect like a lot from samurai jack mah dude? fr fr rn fam rly tho?

It's ok, it doesn't smell as bad as last time I went there, and while there are mutiple Pajeetesses here they're moving out at 3am tommorow so I don't have to deal with them

I guess you get to relax after the incident yesterday the old lady thing was yesterday, right?

Ah so you got Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed off

Geist?

Thats the silliest fucking shit. Good on your dad for buying it though. My dad would have told me about it later instead.

You going to take advantage of her and make her your sex slave?

Sleep is the best thing ever. Never appreciated it so much since I started working.

Told you so.

Your friend better be a her

Im thinking of keeping the sword. I love it and hate it. Its so fucking bad.

dun do it monica we str8 fam dmx is 4 eva fam balee dat we ain't goin no where monica 4 am is 4 lyfe mah dude u already kno wut it is monica bong bong

ANIME TIDDIES

FPS co-developed by Ninty and n-Space.

Something like that.

Disgusting.

The fuck old lady thing?

Fuck you

Oh, also getting let off my job

Overall I don't know how to feel about this week

I expected there to be some pacing and conclusion other than ripping of TTGL

I don't know, she has a pretty cute ass.
Also congrats on still having your job

I'm not a faggit

Morning all.
Started playing Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero today. It's pretty damn fun so far, I just finished Tassel Town.

Ninja Gaiden 2 or Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword.

fukken nice

sounds like as good a plan as any

Remember, you said somthing about an old lady being incompitent at work. It might have been 2 days ago actually.

dis geist monica?

wuz ttgl n mayne, i h8 to say i told u so cuz i didn't but dayuuum nigga u fukt up

Fuck you should of smelt the place when I first went there
You know that Curry smell that indian places have that smells the slightest bit weird and it smells like shit
At least that smell is mostly gone now, probably because they had to clean the place

I am better than you are, so i should do the threads.

SHEEEEEIT ITZ DMX
I havn't seen you in ages, how is it going

this

Lucky. The worst i have to deal with is pot.

Plus if someone breaks in, and you can't get to your guns fast enough, that thing would be the most hilarious thing to end up in police custody after you slay some niggers with it.

Fo sho. Ayo yo hows bel air treatin ya fam?

It good?

Wait you lost your job? How are you supposed to buy that girls love?

Is shantae games as cute as the fan art?

no I don't, it's not my kinda thing tbh

Yeah.

Eh Pot would be really shit to deal with though seeing as you basically wouldn't be able to drive

So let me get this straight. All the Samurai Jack fags waited how many years for a shit game?

It's still not a great job, but man is it better than working in a restaurant.

oh u kno monica we str8 fam ye jus doin dmx type shit u kno like pic realted

ayyy i am not changin witness protection programs again dude chilllllll

oh i thought it was u talkin bout it once mah bad fam ain't mean 2 put dat ish on u like dat monica mah bad fam chill out mo fukka gotttdayuuuum

w8 he tlakin bout dat game or dat nigga taklin bout da sho

I mean, I can easily get another job, I was just let off because my work was ass and couldn't handle the minimum wage w/o tourists

Also her current BF is buying her shit and so far I don't think its working

Oh yeah that was a one day thing hopefully. Going to tell my boss to never do that shit again

Don't know the smell really. Don't eat shitskin food.

What's you're current job
And what was up with your old one, being a chef can be stressful but it isn't that bad

The show apparently.

A few things
New guy's second shift on his own. Junkie steals all the scratch tickets, found across the street dying of an overdose and all tickets just gone
Nigger chimps out and throws our gift card rack at the employee because she called him out for shoplifting. Guy manages to stab himself in the parking lot.
Slushie machine breaks the night prior. Leave a note for management about it.
Walk in to a cherry-flavored floor because manager decided to fill the fucking thing before she leaves and it leaked out onto the floor everywhere.

You can shut up now.

Yee Yee, are you still trucking in Mike Pence?

SHEEIIIT I THOUGHTS UZE EATZ PENUT BUTTAHZ N SHEEIIIIT N DATZ WAS A NIGGAH INVENSHUN :^) it was actually Mayan but even then it's still shit skin food

Congrats user. Best job is still NEET though.

You reading any manga or playing anything fun lately fam?

Wew thought she was poor though.

Reported for avatarfagging.

scheetz or 711 or sumn monica

po ass mofuckaz mayne

doot da doot da doot DOO DOOOOOOOOOO

How the hell did he stab himself?

I have an interest but honestly with how it's only really good for the memes it's kinda meh

Good, have fun then

Sounds like you need a new job jesus. Do you live in a city or something?

yeah, the games are pretty cute. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is the best game in the series tbh.

I find this funny for some reason

The Whitest Food is Cereal with Milk

I told you to shut up but you didn't listen.
Oh look, a free iPad.

So i had my first soda in 7 months. Its was a classic sugar dr pepper. I think i lost my taste for soda. But i think its a good thing.

Shes poor, not a golddigger

Shit, I wish this happened more at my job. The most that happened was an old guy getting pissed and throwing his spaghetti all over the floor

uh i'm on da last bit of p5 i think, started playin a lil dorf fort tbh

da nigga actually came thru today

oh fo'realy? idk i just wanted sumn a lil more time wastey n sum how dis attempt i actually decipherin summa dat ole ascii ass shit n learnin sum keyboard commands. build some mo fuckin builds mayne, but build order's b racist n shieeeeeeeeet

iz actually grapefruit juice but i'ma let u slide dis time nigga

best game is da second 1 fam pic realted

What makes it better than the rest?

Yee its a staple joke of mine montana.

That too. Damn every once in a blue moon I get the biggest craving for cereal and its so tasty when I get it.

Figurative or literal spaghetti?

Nice
Also when is the next album coming

I only ever saw one of those videos forever ago so I don't know what your memein user

What didn't you like about it? My new job has free soda for me and I drink it constantly now. Need to cut it out tbh

Not poor enough apparently if she aint sucking your dick for food.

soon
PENDING

I'm excited either way

dam nigga u gonna have kidney stones on da flight to japan n get stuck in flagstaff or lax or sumn monica.

It just tastes weird. Kinda like walking into an old relatives house after not being there for a year. Its just strange. and it upset my stomach. No more soda

Got any shitty animes you're going to blow through while on break

it's not really as deep as you think, it seems like it is and the learning curve is sort of high but once you get past it it's really simple and rather shall over all if you can't make your own fun in it that is

Both
It was a fucking mess to clean

Does that qualify as golddigging?
I mean, I went shopping with her a bought like most of her shit

I'm enjoying IT AIN'T ME 2017. I just wish there was a flamethrower. At least I can pilot a Huey.

Excellent taste my good friend.

Nah that shit passes in like an hour or two tops. Its a 13 hour flight, I'm good montana.

What do you even drink now

Kemono friends maybe.

OH NO YOU'RE GOING TO SUMMON HIM

That's the CG semi-furry one right

u kno aldi got pop tarts dude? shiz is tight rn

ye ye i feel u on dat 1 pep i'm just bad at memorizing individual key functions in highly esoteric systems like that.

p5 is p good fam da fights is real fluid but deez niggas gettin tedious w/ me monica i swear to god fam. mona got 2 go and is mos definitely MORGANA IS NOT MONICA
balee dat

DMX that's not Shantae, you goober

well, in Pirate's Curse, Shantae has NO genie powers, instead you get items that you use to expand your attack and movement set. All of them synergize pretty well to make a hella-satisfying combat and movement gameplay. The soundtrack is also the best of all the games to me. Also, 1/2 Genie Hero drops the pixels for a cartoonier looking sort of graphic style, which I don't like as much.

This gif is from Pirate's Curse, second gif is Shantae's crouch animation from the most recent game, 1/2 Genie Hero

Oh, Minecrap! I cannot wait to play Minecrap. Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in Minecrap? I love building bricks with Minecrap. Building bricks with Minecrap is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days – it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have. What is the point of Minecrap?

Water. Sometimes tea. We dont really have juice in the fridge so its just those 2. Water is fucking delicious though.

Dr pepper is probably the best soda, and i would drink it over all others, but not anymore.

Its not really gold digging if she isnt tradig sex for it. You're getting cucked, by material goods.

Just nigger things I assume

I work at a gas station by a residential area. It was a pretty uneventful place up until around February
I used to work at the location by a ghetto and the shit that happened there was at least entertaining rather than infuriating
And yeah I'll be sending resumes after the convention I'm heading to next weekend. Preferably one where I don't need to deal with the public

i always knew u was a perpetrator

Yee, seen some clips and it seems cute despite the CG

Did you get laid for it?

Vietnam what?

Never knew that, guess I'm going to have to swing on buy
I also didn't know America has Aldi

Lewd

What happened in February

i heard germany got two different kinda aldi or sum shit idk tbh. ye ye tho we got mad aldi dey kill wal-mart right now i hear as far as profitability go because small store size n minimal employees.

Hate turn based stuff so much now, don't care how "fluid" it is.

Second one looks cuter though.

Sweat so much working in the sun yesterday that I drank like 3 bottles of ice cold water when I got home. That shit was amazing.

I heard about that too, when I was staying at the hostel
And I wouldn't be suprised if Aldi is managing to compete with Walmart seeing as Aldi actually does shit pretty good

No I'm not. Get out of here.

Do you expect DMX to know? After all, he is a nigger.

If I was to pick what sugary poison I wanted to drink it will almost always be Dr. Pepper.
Rising Storm Vietnam you fucking faggot. No (You) for you.
You're triggering my autism boy.

No

I mean, kind of but not really

Shes been telling me her boyfriend is getting jealous and shes lied to him multiple times

smfh monica dam dude.

Im gonna agree with dmx on how fluid p5 is. Fights dont last more than a few turns, and all the animations are quick.

What kind of convention you going to user?

yee das rite

Not triggering it enough if I'm not getting (You)s

Make a move user, if shes telling you that then just do it you autist.

Why not steal her away?

So its easy then?

You say that but then bam you're shower will have a shit in it

The shit is cheap, the stores are clean and the food is good
I'd say that is shit done well unlike a certain Woolworths I went to

What an asshole.

I at least want them to break off first. I don't think she wants to have him be cucked and I'm too beta to cuck people

Its not really easy or hard. Demons have lower hp compared to other games so 1 or 2 spells can kill them, but you also have lower hp too, so you can be killed in 2 or 3 spells. Its fast and dangerous at the same time.

So I'm assuming you've got little interesting to say because I don't

ain't u a pokemon fan boy or sumn monica?

when u get fucked in p5 u get fucked hard basically, fights are over quick 1 way or da other. bosses are hard to hard ish. dey got sum issues. da constant day cycle of hangin out w/ niggas gets a lil tedious n is kinda detracting me from doin a new game +

You'll never get a qt girlfriend at this rate. Stop being a fucking beta and be an alpha.

I miss avatarfagging tbh, if people hate me I'd at least fuck'um off with it tbh

it's just takes practice tbh

That's when a very noticeable increase of opiate addicts and cokeheads patroning our store.

Anime North

That's typical persona After 3 though

You wanna go kiddo? You just made the biggest mistake of your life

I've had girls cheat with their boyfriends on me before. It feels good during but I wouldn't ever date those sluts after.

Dunno bout that

Everything I say is interesting.

Why
Also have stories

Jerry West. Better than Kobe.

Nice buzzwords faggot.

Let me just say this: i was 10 levels above this group of demons and they still wiped my team.

ye dis mah first time playin 1 tho. kinda interested to go back n check a couple out but 1+2 are likely too dated fo a nigga, so i'll prolly just play p3p or sumn monica idk tbh monica

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
maybe
jerry west da only 1 to ever win finals mvp on da losin team

Is it as interesting as some guy who was just out side the window of the restaurant I was eating at, picking up a brick and throwing it at the door of the place next door and right near I was sitting
Can you guess his race

Nah I play it once every few years for nostalgia, and on emulators where I can smash that fucking 5x speed button so fights take literally 1 second.

Buy me some k-on figs fam

git gud

That's a nice dog

Wilt Chamberlain was also good. Kareem is the best from the entire team.

w-wait what?

i'm not saying the new style looks BAD, I'm just more partial to the previous style. Chalk it up to bias though, since the previous 2 games were pixelated too. But I also prefer the art style as a whole from the Pirate's Curse. First two are PC, other two are 1/2GH

I just don't care much for the cartoonier art style compared to the sexier art style.

Persona 1 is extremely close to shin megami tensei 1 and 2. Its basically smt 2 if battles were somewhat similar to persona 5, but there is a grid system and like 20 or so elements. I think persona 1 is the best persona game. Persona 2 is more of a classic jrpg.

But is he as good as Brady

You smash that niggers skull in?

Whats the combat like anyway?

he aight

goat = pic related dude

no one as good as tim brazy yet i gotta give it up 2 dat dude, even if he cheatin monica

Risky was a bad example. Some of the charactes looks relatively similar, but Shantae and Sky in particular are toned down some for the sake of the new art style it feels like.

well, it's an action-platformer game with some metroid elements to it.

you've completely lost me X

No clue. Canada has a huge fentanyl problem right now though
And I have a few stories, nothing I haven't shared here before though

Grab me some armpit sweat and doujins at Japan and we'll talk

No. MJ, is goat.

Thank you for not using the fucking retarded term metroidvania or anything.

Might be heading to comiket so maybe

Correct in guessing the race
And nah I didn't manage to get him
And Pic Related is a rough Sketch of the scene

Does weedman have anything to do with it

But why was the throwing the brick?

I mean, I don't just want to fuck this girl though
Shes pretty nice

I don't know, I don't feel like it would be a good relationship if I was just cucking

He's a Nigger, I'm pretty sure it was damage for damage sake

You're already kind of going on dates with her.

Whats the thing in the top right?

Gotta put the moves on and not wait around while shes banging some other dude then

well, i avoided using that term since it doesn't really borrow much of anything from castlevania in the first place. It's much more like metroid than anything else, to a degree. All the levels are separate areas that you select on a map, but you get powers as you go through the game that open up more paths in areas of previous levels n such.

Thats just fucking retarded. He gets literally nothing out of it. Fuck man.

I mean do you consider grocery shopping and watching Eric Andre with her "dates"?

I guess
Hell probably just buy her more shit if I don't do anything

That was my shit attempt of drawing stairs

what an uncomfy thread tbh

The fucker didn't even get it, so it probably wasn't theft
I think it was just a nigger being a nigger

Sounds like it to me. Go get her.

tbh it's kinda you know whos fault as is it being the fault of why oh you

Yeah but retards use it for any action platformer these days anywy.
Might check some of those out thanks.

Have her leech as much off him as possible before dumping tbh

At least you got those trips

I don't know much about dates so yes

yes I know but really mine? hardly

is a meme but iz a meme dat has 2 b in da hearts n minds of men

mah bad dude
u called me a goober
so i referenced a black children's sitcom from dem dang ole 90s with a character in it named goo who was in fact a perpetrator

i think i partially opened mah 3rd eye or sumn today n a nigga didn't even need dat banana juice or w/e

Eh I would say it's 70% You know who, 18% Why Oh You, 7% Me, and 5% other fags

Yeah, you aren't wrong about that.

You definitely should! Even a toaster can run the first three games:

Ohh. Yeah, that was definitely lost one me.

Well My car was broken for the week so I drove my mums old car It's my brothers now, he just got his licence
And I was 120km away from getting 300,000 on the Odo

I'm blameless.

Oh Shit I summoned Huey

18 me eh? I suppose

it's always your fault

god damn it user

Which was the good one again? And thats nice cause I only got my laptop these days for games

is it just n+1 for any beasty? is it that impressive fo a spider to do dat? n bein number of eyes dat is

Night anons

I didn't have the time for a day trip

night

it's the poly exterior trans matterual eye, so maybe

Hey at least you're not even 1/5th

Me either

Cya user

das ryt….i actualyl got banned last time for long postin das ryt….

das ryt

aye

You're in luck, i'm not him. I've never shit in showers, only in the woods.

Europeans aren't allowed opinions after getting nyaa shut down.

Are you sure it wasnt for being as hard to understand as an 8ball?

He already bought her a phone and might be buying her a Switch

8 ball blak af 2 fam
n i ain't neva kno wut i b gettin banned 4 tbh monica

At least I'm all moved in and don't have to deal with weird noises on Saturday Though I don't get to laugh about them to this scotsman anymore

pick one

they're all GOOD games Soritsu. I'd suggest honestly starting with the Gameboy Color one, the first game, then to Risky's Revenge, and then Pirate's Curse. You'll appreciate Pirate's Curse so much more if you do that.

Shiiiiiiet montana let him get her the switch before you steal her. Free switch for you

Whats your new roomies like?

Aight. I'm lazy and wouldn't mind just running an emulator anyway

Eh I haven't properly met them yet I've just been doing my typical thing of hiding on my room doing some shitposting

My teeth hurt

You were banned for poor writing skills apparently. You should complain about it on /sudo/, see what happens.

You're just having a lovers tiff, like quebec and canada when quebec threatens to leave.

Ok

oh ok

Are you a bear

I'll have you in a lovers pit

You are going to be that weird guy! They will hate you!

I always keep some of that numbing gel around the house for mouth/teeth. Love that shit. Use it for fun sometimes.

What was that thread about anyways

r u sayin montana instead of monica?

i did dat 1 1 time 2 monica but it didn't fly so good

das ryt

Why are these circlejerk threads still being made?
Please stop making them

Can't hate what you don't see

attaboy Soritsu. Enjoy!

blame ritus

Spoilers: They're all cunts except Chandler and Monica

Is that you champ?

You ask that every thread and the answer is the same every time
BECAUSE IT ANNOYS YOU

/me unzips meme

I can neither confirm or deny that.

You're a homosexual.

Don't tell him that! He's going to get paranoid they talk about him when he's not in the room and would search his room when hes gone for acting different from the rest.

What happened?

Chandler is a bit of a cunt too. But in a good way.
At least ross and rachel ended up together, theyre shitty enough people to deserve one another.

das rite monique

Blame me

Keep thinking that.
You'll get blamed for all the problems there.

Ayyyy thanks

Well then that was interesting

He better put a nice lock on the door.

we've been through this

And if I don't talk to them and continue to pay my rent then I will never know I'm getting blamed

Until they start doing petty shit like throwing out/eating your food and shit like that

das ryt but das also not spoilers cuz u kno dat from da first episode. that has 2 b dmx mos hated show of all time tbh.

is when dey started goin ham on da rule 8s so i went up in sudo (since da meta thread was neva finna happen) n was like yo wuz can ya clarify wut is n isn't avatar faggin cuz ya'll niggas bein triflin as hell ryt now but dey ain't drop any knowledge on ur boi u know monica so fuk it u kno

what did I do to deserve this?

I seed my shit…

If they start doing that then I just my own fridge and keep my shit in my room

Got my (you) that is all that matters

What's the issue

That's right

Everything I say is interesting.

That would make it even more suspicious. They'd wonder why he needs a lock. Does he think theyre thiefs? Is he hiding something in the room? Maybe he's got a nazi flag in there or something. Or porn all over his room.

No we havent.

Maybe they didnt know either, so they avoided the question.

Thank the UK for killing Nyaa.

Didn't Ritsu say that before

All these new nyaa pop ups have such shit amount of seeders. Its driving me crazy.

Get a microwave and mini toilet too so you never have to leave.

No way I'd ever live with roommates without a lock on my door, even if it were free. Fucking hell I have a lock and key on my door and I live with my parents.

Sure

WE'VE BEEN THROUGH

I'd say Rachel is more of a cunt than Ross with the way she treated him.

idk I thought there was hope for everyone at first…then I got to the third season.

No seeds. The download is slow as balls.

Oh and use the window to come and go.

I have W40k minitures that are painted like shit
I don't want them to come in and judge me

I thought 1gb an hour is normal

And I do have a window unlike in the Hostel too

Tell me about it.

He probably stole it from me. He steals everything from me.

And they probably wonder what you got in there, and it makes sense, you've got half a dozen onaholes and loli porn on your pc. You got a lot of shit to hide. And figs all over the place.

NO WE HAVENT

Yeah but Rachel never cheated on Ross. Ross cheated on her tho.

So you did get a lock then?

My download speeds are around 250Mb/s. Or, 1GB a minute or less.

You could have prevented this.

I already did

Yee do that. Also block off the door permanently. Put the fridge behind it. They will think you are dead or something.

das rite das rite

No, I just came here

i took da pussy from jennifer aniston tbh

HUEY DID NOTHING WRONG
POO IN THE LOO

So you're Japanese or some shit?

I WILL USE THE SHOWER UNTIL I DIE

She said herself it was a break.

Now that you have work every day, you ever wonder if they pick your lock and check your room while you're gone?

So they might have seen all your warhammer figs then?

No you didnt.

WHAT A BRAVE AND NOBLE MAN, KEEP ON WITH YOUR QUEST TO END THE WORLD OF TOILETS
SHOWER IS FOR CLEAN NOT FOR SHIT

Hope not

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Come to the board goys

Nope, SoCal. I regularly hit 30MB/s download speeds.

There is no such thing as a board
*DESIGNATED SHITTING SHOWER

i did fam shit was good it was when she was in ferries bueller's day off tv show

How do you have fast internet when beaners live with you

POST YOUR MODLES

I'm going to kick your ass

Yeah probably. They probably seen my figs before anyway.

I've done nothing wrong.

i got sum 15 year old dark elf knights somehwere tbh no book tho. if u bought da books couldn' u jus play w/ poker chips or sum shit?

I don't know. My connection used to be fucking shit before the TWC merger. We're talking 2MB/s if I was lucky.

I guess they just chose to actually fucking upgrade my area's connections.

yush

Maybe he just wants to be the new huey?

Nah, you didnt.

Fucking nerd. And whats with the spider plushie? And clean up your desk!

You mean the ones who ride on mini dinosaurs
Also the rules for the new system are free but there is a catch Said system is shit
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-drakespawn-knights-en.pdf

that's me h-hi~ and no you clean up my desk

You should join NC you nigger.

uh ye fam i did dude balee dat

figures. nah dey was foot knight type niggas
i do remember dem lil dinosaurs, dey was blind till blood was drawn or sum shit i was told. until combat actually started they would jus wander on around or sum ole bs monica

You're not fooling me. I know you're false flagging as someone who is false flagging as a faggot who is false flagging as huey to false flag about shower discrimination.

Who's the white boy with his fingers on the mouse then?
I prefer liquor.

No you didnt.

then how i kno bout da tv show
checkm80

one of these niggas then?
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-black-ark-corsairs-en.pdf
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-dreadspears-en.pdf

Or maybe I'm actually Huey pretending to false flagging false falgger who's false flagging as a false flagger pretending to be Huey to false flag as someone who's not Huey to false flag as someone pretending to be Huey.

Have both then, have a figure with liquor :^)
games-workshop.com/en-AU/Grombrindal-40-years-of-White-Dwarf-2017?_requestid=11948638

Nah, you're probably just some normalfaggot false flagging as a faggot, who is false flagging as huey to false flag as an user who is false flagging as huey, to false flag against shitting showers as a growing industry that could ruin the ceramic industry.

Can I drink the liquor the fig is holding?

never I'm no new cuck

pay no attention to the handsome devil on the mouse

dey kinda looked like basic bitch corsairs, jus a sword n one pose

Yes Melt it down and drink the resin

Why doesnt he have fingernails?

Sounds poisonous. I could just get some vodka and drink that instead. Or absinthe.

wew

Maybe you're the one false flagging as Huey.

There is literally nothing wrong with having the suits cut you a bonus check. The Crown is an objectively shit base. Even SNA is better, and they're taking SNA out of the game completely.

mayne i dun even want deez digits no mo tbh monica

Shit that's nothing check this
games-workshop.com/en-US/Imperial-Guard-Valkyrie
games-workshop.com/en-AU/Imperial-Guard-Valkyrie

sumn like dis

nice quadz

wew.
I guess WayForward was really banking on players replaying the game multiple times to get all four special ending pictures:

1. Finish the game
2. Finish the game with 100% items
3. Finish the game with 100% items within 4 hours
4. Finish the game within 2 hours

wew. It's a good thing this game came with the soundtrack. Guess I'll have it beat by tomorrow then. I'll probably at least try for the 100% of items too, since I can get that in my first run no problem. To hell with that speed-running shit though. I didn't expect this game to be THIS short though, especially after Pirate's Curse being about 8 hours for a single run, more like 10 hours to get the true ending in Pirate's Curse though.

Next you're going to say you were only pretending to be retarded.

nice

Or maybe we're all false flagging as someone pretending to be Huey while pretending to not be Huey.

hidden away

no stop trying to make everyone switch, it's fucking annoying because those two who pushed this meme are only doing it based solely on how they fucking feel rather then what anyone wants and they're just going to drop the game as soon as PR actually gets out of development

No, you're obviously some normalfaggot from america with a huey fetish. Probably from the alt-shit movement.

Tell him to stop biting them off.

Highspeed is a faggot who's only doing it because 'muh kd', I switched because the guns feel nice.

it's a force of habit much like pulling out his beard alright?

I wonder if they're doing this pattern on purpose?

The original Shantae is about 9 hours long, to beat the main game. Risky's Revenge is a mere 5 or 6 hours long. Pirate's Curse is about 8-10 hours. And 1/2 Genie Hero now seems to be back to about 6 or 7 hours. I could forgive Risky's Revenge since it was originally a DSiWare title, but damn…

The next Shantae better be another good 8 or 10 hours stint…

Oh please, you're the one who wants Huey's dick.

Someones triggered.

You're the one pretending to be him you want him so bad

honestly so he's one of the tacticool faggots but he's not even any good at it and is merely parroting his lover boy who wants everyone to do everything for him

lol queer

just clicked it randomly tbh

a nigga luh dat gondola

Wrong.

I'm only really on NC because I'm waiting for the threads to be something other than the same 10 people shitting it up, and even then I'm not playing it all that often because I'm wondering what gun to get for my TR.

enjoy

that's the state of the site, the turbo autists are the ones who hang around after flavor of the month gayme is over with and because of how posters think: dead thread = dead game, autist like you and **me* shit it up

Part of why the threads are dead was the handful of autists throwing a fit about how people weren't playing the way they wanted people to play, all of who quit extremely quickly after being shit on for being faggots.

it's those two fuckers, you know who it is

>wahh we need to cut the annoying chatter, oh but don't mind me ACTUALLY whining for that one thing which would take me a minute to get and do but I want the entire squad to do it for me instead because I'm the :!!: and I know wut I'm talking about

it's getting fucking annoying tbh and it's killed the comfy bants we had going, we're down from full squad to 3-5 people prime time

Me and Highspeed who are the ones you're talking about for the nc shitposting only switched to NC after gunnernacho and his indian buttbuddy completely killed everything by constantly throwing fits about how people were fucking around instead of being like AOD.

you wut?

you're not huey are you

It wasn't Flashygoy throwing a fit, it was one of the 6 gorillan we wuzcopycats wwew has throwing a fit for several minutes because 5 people where fucking around in voice chat when someone asked where to go. Has Hueylewis even played in the past 6 months?

oh that whole thing, doesn't he play as casstap

>doesn't he play as casstap
I though you were talking about the HueyLewisAndTheDubs guy, which caused issues when you brought it up in the threads the one time when I was shitposting in it.

tbh it's really hard to tell sometimes who's who

But yes, I am Casstap. I think they put up with me because they don't know the fact that I was one of the early avatarfags in these threads and have been posting here for so long.

they put up with me and they know who I am since most of them were in the ss13 threads too and you keep to your self

Holla Forums is a sea of autists shitposting at autists, so it probably doesn't matter too much, but at least you're not as retarded as nacho who admitted he fucked someone who wasn't even in high school.

yes I am salt

I always thought Nacho was kind of annoying tbh. I don't dislike you, it's just real easy to get you upset.

Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, anonymous (you), alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, brooms, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, candles, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs, ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, furries, futanari, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, ironical memes, jewellery, Kepone, kissing, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, Major/Minor mammograms, manganese, marijuana, masturbating, methyl bromide, Merchent343, methylene chloride, menopause, molecular nomenclature, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, not masturbating, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, red meat, Roundup, Ritsu, saccharin, salt, Savin, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, Vatican radio masts, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays, yanderedev, yandere simulator, 4 am threads, 4chan, Holla Forums, Massive Cow Tits (you would be surprised how).

I don't honestly know the guy but he seems alright enough, the only person who directly fucked me off was misterdaylight because he's a fucking phrat

the only thing which upsets me is the butterfly effect of that kinda shit, like if there wasn't those people who were talking it serious and it was all just meme'in around I wouldn't care but this shit effects me getting new friends and generally being treated like trash by people I don't even know, it was frustrating as all hell tbh

Daylight needs to fucking stop. He constantly gets asshurt because people tell him to stop using squad chat or getting asshurt because they're literally existing.

oh that's /new/ what's the story there?

Solider was piloting a libbie on Hossin, and Daylight kept throwing a huge fit about it. Of course I only heard what Solider was saying because Daylight is a massive faggot that uses exclusively squad chat, even when people are in a second squad or playing solo.

was he trying to get him to play with the rest of the outfit like? because he's one of tards who don't seem to realize that the outfit is casually playing

solider is a good lad though, musta really pissed him off good and solider doesn't take shit

Fuck if I know, I wasn't in the squad to listen to whatever shit he was complaining about. Solider was just laughing at him the entire time which was quite humorous.

only reasonable response to him tbh, he's the twitch streamer faggot who somehow is allowed to do so even though he really shouldn't now that he's made out to be a toss pot

It's ok when he does it, but Masque doing it is bad.

masque is even worse cancer tbh

This

Masque did nothing wrong.

(you) did nothign wrong

He's the hero we needed.

I ate some food

you're a alright guy

For you.

what's the next step in your master plan

Wishing Warframe would actually let me make an account.

reframe

I need my grind.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

play wurm

muh aesthetic

W u R m

Is that an image of you Spider?

would you like a face pic?

But you just posted one :^)

I mean serious

Post your mangled legs and back again so I can bully you with it later.

mangeled legs?

Remember how your medication would cause really bad blotches to show up on your back/legs?

oh that's not the med's, that's the psoriasis

Post it.

why?

why not

POST IT

literally why?

why not

why do you want to see you don't even like me

I don't like anyone

ur a fag

I am AUtism

night