5 years have passed

It's been five years and this faggot is still taking down videos about Gadget using brown bricks in Minecrap

hahahah lol xD that was funny :)
i lol'd

YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW

That's an actual joke in the video user, Mike is so fucking mad at people making fun of his video, he has been sending copyright claims too everyone re-uploading the video

Mike ruined my palette for AVGN when I learned how much he did with James behind the scenes.

I know, but this… this isn't videogames

Mike Matei has done numerous videos on video games through cinemassacre
Inspector Gadget has games
The video being talked about is a video about minecraft

88edb0 told you to shut up, but you didn't listen.

88edb0 is a coward who bumbs non-vidya threads. This thread has now been saged.

When will faggots learn that the harder you try to hide something, the more people are going to find out about it?

MY DEDUCTION SKILLS AS A DETECTIVE TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE, QUITE POSSIBLY, NEVER HAD SEX.

Im having a lot of fun.
Im better than you so I should do the posting.

I love posting shit posts in 8crap, it's the most amount of fun you can have while browsing an imageboard.

What is the point of 8crap?

I don't know why he took it down. I thought it was funny.

Because it was supposed to be a special anniversary video but instead of being funny it placed Mike in ED alongside Irate Gamer

At least that video gave us some Penny image dumps back when it came out.

Move the glow to the filter button.

MINEY CRAFTA

TRACED CP WITH L' ISPETTORE GADGET

He should've just said "Oh that was the old me i didnt know a lot about video making so its pretty bad." Now people arent gonna forget about it

Holy fuck, I can't believe I haven't heard anything about this until now. I knew there was always the joke about Mike Matei "bunch of poopy ass" humor but this is just too much. 100% autism extract.