Whaaat?

I just started playin' this and sheeeit, no one told me it was a hella tight platformer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQahhCgrwL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it any good on PC?

Stop typing like a nigger, OP. Other than that, it's a really good game; although, that could be nostalgia talking. You should try out Battle for Bikini Bottom, that one's more recommended than this game.

I dunno - emulate that shit dawg.

I apologize sir. I allowed my love for the shenanigans of the lesser to influence my ability to emote. Shucks.

I'm having so much fun! The levels are very thematic and the controls are tight!

youtube.com/watch?v=zQahhCgrwL8

Watch

Mute teh vidya and listen to Sun Ra

Damn motherfucker you're a gay fat retard desperate for a thread ain't cha. I remember getting the GBA version of Battle for Bikini Bottom and some Wii game where Plankton was in Spongebob's ear at a house party but have heard many good things about the old games.

Battle for Bikini Bottom blows that games for days, I prefer the incredible movies games if you really hawking up for some licensed game

pls go back

Step the fuck back.

I hate the new filenames so whenever I see a picture with the old 14~~~ file names I use that instead.

The music in both this and Battle for Bikini Bottom was great and captured the show perfectly. Incredibly underrated

Oh yeah and fuck you

+1 Like

fUcK YoU m oThEf cYIkR, BoRTHer ,,

I always here good things about Battle For Bikini Bottom but I've never played it.

Anyone have that image where donald gets pissed at his nephew because the kid says he isn't in any good games, then they other two hit him and tell him about the good games. Donald was in great games, fucking KH a shit.

U R KND

would you just go back to halfchan already

OP here, sorry for such a long gamp between subjects = but been checkin out Excalib8r like ?tv? told me please let me get ot the front page

Kill yourself, OP.

cut it out with the niggerspeak immediately

Will Smith is dreamy.

Welcome, welcome
to the secnd demension
Glad you could bake it
See, the entire foundation of the demension is flour.
Gee, I like flour.
Shee told me she liked me.
Well, shucks, too bad.

That's goooood flour

Welcome to Holla Forums, please go away

Ayr

Good licensed games thread?

this one is better. someone should mod it into guitar hero.

Is that third one real?

MEIN FUCKING NIGGER

Yes.

hellofellowvirgins.jpg
I'd call you a shill if the game weren't so old, so I'll just call you an idiot.
Get off this site you nigger

>they put in a cheat code that replaces Numbuh 1 with best girl
>they actually bothered to not only have the VA voice lines for her but gave her and the other characters unique dialogue to go along with it

Don't worry, the weekend's over so he had to go back to school

thats pretty impressive

How can a single person be this much of a faggot?

Happy Bug Day!