Why does Holla Forums hate valve so much?

Why does Holla Forums hate valve so much?

Because nobody should like the jews and they money making scams.

Do you hate capitalism then?

I don't think about valve at all

Why even waste time working on that?

Fuck off.

WHY DOES NOBODY KNOW WHAT A FUCKING SYNECDOCHE IS?

Capitalism and communism are the two sides of the same shekel.

Fucking pussy.

Anarchy?

Still doesn't matter, it's assuming the group collectively hates a single entity.

You're retarded

Can you explain why?
Comminists have no money while in a calitalist society, money makes things happen, and nobody is equal

They're a shitty DRM retailer. Why would anybody like them?

Both ruled and owned by jews. Supporters of ideology get fair prizes, protesters get punished, both have low class and ruling class with favorites of the government in between, and nonconformist in prison. Nothing is by the book. True nationalists were sitting in gulags in 20 century russia, true nationalists still sitting in prisons in 21 century europe, or in debt for hate speech fines. Complete thought control.
The only difference capitalists know how to replace workers, in communism jew just forces people to work.

If we don't, no one else will.

Man, why is Holla Forums so dumb?

Anarchy cannot work in the modern age
You'd need to assume that nobody would ever start forming towns councils or city halls at any point ever.
It's arguable that even cavemen didn't have anarchy, they still worked in a tribal hierarchy.

because they're a new wave of drones, like with obama. Still infinitely better than Holla Forums
Man, you are gonna inspire so much ire in people with that image

what the fuck is wrong with that thing's ears?

How so?

I want the Reddit furries to leave and stay leave.

Well, for one, their goals are at least somewhat grounded to reality, compared to the absolute clusterfuck that is Holla Forums's mish-mash of ideas and things that have yet to be realized, and may neve be. I hate them both, but I give the frogfaggots props for taking the win.

Why not?

Valve betrayed the post-war dream. Die a hero or become the villain– that sort of thing.

they haven't' made a decent game in ages and leech off user content. people give them unwarranted credit because some loudmouths thought half life 2 was actually a good game. also because "lmao praise gaben" is a normalfag meme because they make a joke about buying games on sale and not playing them

I feel like there should be a sort of "Transparent Centrist". Staying in the center and making a compromise sounds nice in paper, but then you'll be taken advantage of by corrupt politicians and kikes. "Transparent Militant Centrist". Someone who is as grounded to possible to logic, and uses what works, and is fair, while ignoring what he feels.
So, no welfare or govt assistance, very small taxation, semi-open borders for cheap workers, NO welfare, college shit or govt assistance (just in case you missed it), and racial realism, among other things. If you open your borders, and have NO parasitic assistance programs, then the only thing you need to work against are the cartel, maybe cartel leaders loosen up a few laws; I'm thinking pure freedom here, without taking from the "haves" and giving to the "wants"
I know I'm throwing myself into the Piranhas by posting this
Come at me, both sides hate me for saying shit like this
I'm used to it.

Also, I do not know the sauce for the image above. Someone find it for me.

God damn, I am too drunk, fucking fucked up my fucking paragraphy. accidentally so many words. fuck fuck fuck. So glad this is a shitpost thread.

SAGE

>in an attempt to milk more cash tried to monetize mods and force it's community to work for them by enforcing copyright laws(need to be a licensed modder i.e. sign a steam modder terms of use to not be a criminal when posting free game modifications online, otherwise ding dong cease and desist)
I could list more if I were to delve deeper but I think that's enough to show my point - valve's sick crave for money is getting out of hand, if there was no backlash against the company, then it would bite the customers hands off, fuck their dogs and piss on everything that the gamers love. The mere fact that it grew so big and now basically holds hostage so many games and gamers is frightening in on itself since there are no signs of improving.

What is there to like about them?

Also, The right to associate with whoever you god damn please. If you want to refuse service to someone, you should be free to do so.

It's a company that made some decent and fun, albeit very short lived and casual games. Said company got evangelized by reddit and normalfags. Once anything gets the reddit seal of approval you can pretty much bin it, they'll run it right into the ground, drowning out any helpful criticism by being a mass of drooling, retarded children stuck in adult bodies. This always happens. Look at Minecraft.
Valve's games (apart from Evolved) usually show quite a lot of love poured into them in a certain way. I liked Half Life 2 and the episodes, I also enjoyed Left for Dead 1 & 2 and Portal 1 & 2. They're entertaining, but I'd never put them on a pedestal, like reddit does.

So what you're saying is you have this post saved as a .txt, and you like to spam this shit everywhere whenever this topic comes up, and people often tell you to fuck off?
Gee, I wonder why. It may have something to do with there being no such thing as neutrality, and that inaction and abstention are passive support of the underlying power structures of our society.

People get mad because they have a very extreme viewpoint, and a sharp compromise gets them angry and sets them off like a fucking firecracker. As if they think only their way is the true way, and absolutely nothing else can work.

I never copypaste it either, if I did. It would be paragraphs long, hell, even a book, explaining every single thing I want to do in harsh detail. Maybe I SHOULD do that.
I do agree with Neutrality/Equity not being a thing, mainly because people are too lazy/stupid to go all the way and do it, they don't know what they want, as you said. So even if it would definitely work, people just want their stupid cake and eat it too.

Fuck society

sounds more like you are creating a strawman to make yourself feel better about being shunned for your stupidity
If everyone you meet smells like shit, its a good idea to check your own pants.

Is pic related you, user?

Also, something something, too much indoctrination, can't accept truths, uncomfortable millennials, nigger crime rate, etc. Jew hand rubbing.

There's that word again.

I hate the hunger games
Nothing immerses me anymore
I can no longer be sedated
I can no longer enjoy anything as I once did
This site is the only place I can go to for /some/ relief
I broke my conditioning
Everything hurts
Everything must be objective, but not in my eyes. For I cannot trust my own senses anymore, I am a flawed, broken, human being
There is no relief, there is only desperation
There is beauty in that suffering, in that truth

Yes, user. You know me too well

go do some pushups you big dingus.

Also, It's not edge, rename it "Pretentious", if you're going to insult someone. Do it right.

I do! I love exercise, after a good workout I feel a strange, beautiful sorrow. God, I love life!!!

Testing to see if the thread is bumplocked.

user why

Don't worry, It's bumplocked. Go crazy.