Oreshika: Divine Eugenics

Is there any other games like this?
Well, in particular having the whole bloodline raising thing.
It was a pretty good game, well it would have been had it not been for a few glaring faults.

That accursed woman stealing party slots from the clan!

Kochin was too good for this cruel world.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?147016-quot-Multiple-family-generations-in-one-game-quot-games-Possible-spoilers-ahead!
gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else/72147538
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no idea how eugenics in this game work, I just pick a cute goddess with stats that oppose my clan cannonfodder they're about to bang.

so what is this game even. some eroge?

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
It's a regular jrpg. It just has a kind of unique story mechanic, by playing through many generations instead of just one.

Some threads I found about this topic.

forum.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?147016-quot-Multiple-family-generations-in-one-game-quot-games-Possible-spoilers-ahead!

gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else/72147538

Personally, the only RPG I ever played with this mechanic was Phantasy Star III.

any fun or just generic aside from that

Hell If I know. I just Googled it and read a bit. That was my impression of it. It got decent scores in reviews.

I was mainly just pointing out that it wasn't a hentai game, but a regular jrpg.

Maybe check out the Agarest games. The gameplay and plot are both extremely boring so I would normally never recommend it, but it takes place across multiple generations and the protagonist of each one changes based on which waifu you picked at the end of the previous one, which seems to be what you're looking for.

The idea calls for a hentai game. Preferably with lots of incest.

Phantasy Star III on the Genesis features diverging plotlines based on who you marry, and the plot continues with the offspring of said marriage.
Unfortunately it's also the sluggiest JRPG ever made.

like this?

It's got an interesting art style but I didn't get into when I tried it. But then again, it's on the Vita, therefore really easy to pirate.

Romancing Saga 2.

Yes, but the wife should be sister.

Exquisite taste

I got bored pretty quickly. Setting it to normal "difficulty" was probably a bad idea, since it makes each generation require a ton of grinding.

Getting kids with unique features was cool though.

I never really got very far with it. Its a neat idea, but I am horrible at managing time limits, with how short your people have to live.

FE4, FE;Awakening, and FE:Fates

I really like that mechanic, I'm surprised that it's not in an H-game yet.

It was a cool game with some serious fucking flaws that crippled it IMO.

Lack of a fucking map in dungeons, gods that once you recruit them simply go back to their dungeon so you have to beat them 3 fucking times again, some of those gods only appear at festivals in specific areas and can a pain in the ass to defeat.
Also fuck the half assed online aspects with a cactus.

YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT user

Why not?

Into the trash it goes.

More?

This was a good read. Started to drop off when it got into the shota side stories, but the main one was pretty good. Damn is the MC's sister ever hot.

Perfect

Thanks
Now its time to weep for this artist is also a kemonofag and draws it constantly and his works almost never translated, with the last one being Kemonoshit.
I like kemono, just not with his art

What's the name of the artist?

At least it isn't western furry.

It's the same fucking shit

At least read the whole post you massive faggot

Please forgive my idiocy, I've been awoke for far too much time.

oh…

Perfect.