Someone makes thread asking if Arena FPS are the only FPS genre that take strategy

Let's continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you said "that takes brain power". Which was reddit-tier retarded. No thread has any chance with your kind starting it.

Tribes Takes some strategy but that is probably lumped together with the rest of the classic FPS.
TF2 took a little bit of mental power when playing spy.

Do you report posts that use the word faggot as well user?
Yet you probably let shitposting in pretty much every thread.

Why does everyone attribute everything to reddit, this has to stop, reddit didn't invent everything, they didn't invent every English phrase used on the internet either. I'm getting so sick of seeing this, I'm starting to seriously get tinfoil hat and think that people are intentionally throwing "reddit" at people just to be disruptive, to stop actual discussion and destroy threads. All I have to do is say "normalfag" and have several people argue over the etymology for the entirety of the thread which is stupid since only reddit has a visible history where anything else doesn't so it's impossible to see and it wouldn't matter anyway. The same goes for everything else, "takes brain power" is just a few words put together, what does that have to do with reddit. This is fucking stupid and I want to die.

so go die

The worst part is, is he is likely the volunteer that deleted it. So that is how fucking stupid the people moderating this place are.

Does anyone have an archive so it's not anecdote vs anecdote with regards if it's shitposting, baiting, or not?

Is that a reddit reference?

Your retarded reddit obsession is the real shitpost.

Holla Forums has a ban list right?

Replace reddit with goons and "takes brain power" with weeb shit.

So it's just a generic shitpost?

It doesn't take strategy. It requires fast reactions and knowledge of movement mechanics, but not strategy.

And logs for every board, if you are curious:
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

Plenty of other FPS take strategy and "brain power". That doesn't mean Arena isn't the purest form of shooter. I wouldn't call pic related and arena shooter and it has a strong focus on strategy with its building and digging mechanics.

see but you also have to keep track of where your opponent is and who gets the weapons, so there is some degree of strategy involved.

Arena is the most autistic form of shooter.

That is the highest level of strategy I have seen in an FPS in my 24 years of playing them.

Thanks for calling OP out on his bullshit.

Cobalt is a gay ass Overwatch Drone and will not accept you hurting Blizzards reputation with slander. See here he is now being butthurt.

Also
Great buzzwords from the fine men who moderate our great board.

just seems like you make shit threads tbh, i'd ban you too, especially since you're such a faggot

Go back to reddit.

This is pretty pathetic Cobalt. Sorry some people prefer games that aren't MOBA shooters.

Just to put things in perspective

No, there is a clear difference because unlike the shitty bait replies AFPS actually take strategy and most (if not all) other FPS genre take very little.

Hi Cobalt, justifying your shit moderation after the fact I see ;)