Subnautica thread, faggots

Subnautica thread, faggots.

If you have sex inside the submarine, is it subNAUGHTYca? ha ha

More like Scamnautica.

Only if you're the sub.

UWE are one of the only EA devs that aren't faggots, they actually like their games to be good.

They were also one of the first devs to do EA before Steam EA was a thing. All the way back when NS2 was not much more than a prototype, you could play it.

I bought this on Xbone for my poorfag friend I account-share with. He's gotten way more mileage out of it than I have, but I'm interested to play more I guess. What's the recommended guide?

Honestly? Make a paper list of what you need to get to the next stage. Like when you're building a cyclops, work it out into individual pieces. "Okay I need 30 more titanium before I can get enough plasteel to make the hull."

Basically indulging in your autism will make it more entertaining.

Exactly. That goy is so entitled, expecting the product he paid for to be finished in a reasonable amount of time. He should he greatful that the generous developers gave him the privilage of alpha testing.

So the next update will probably be the final one and concludes the story.
Is there any info when to expect it?

I really want to play it again, but I'd hate to build everything from the beginning again in a month or so.

I thought they were going to release a big optimization patch before they go 1.0?

they'd better

Yeah, guess what other game is a complete scam that isn't finished yet? Terraria. Still being updated. What a ripoff.

Yeah, Holla Forums often just acts over entitled. They like to shit on subnautica and star citizen for being in development still, but it's important to put your trust in the developers you care about and support them.

Bumping for quality bait.

Subnautica might run like dogshit. But it's actually a real full game, Chris.

How pozzed are the developers? This game was in the anti trump humble bundle but that's all I've personally seen.

Who cares if the devs have HIV?

I fucking hope so, I really like Subnautica but the optimization is complete ass.

DEEP SPACE > DEEP SEA

Deep space sea > Deep sea = Deep Space

After they are content complete, they will pour all their resources into optimization, bug fixing and balancing. Just as normal a game design process should go.

If it were an AAA title, you'd have a rushed out poorly optimized buggy piece of shit out right now as gold release. Then they'd fix a few show stoppers with a day one patch and abandon it within a few weeks as sales peter out.

I don't see how deep sea isn't better in every way.

Some low-sci-fi-fantasy in a stellar nebula just dense enough in places to harbor low to zero-g life and floating filter feeders, foggy predators and snowflake like coral structures.

Could create some interesting visuals, if nothing else.

What if you have sex with the Submarine?

Comfy storms exist, but when gallons of water are washing onto the deck I don't think it qualifies.

Does the game run better than hot shit yet?

I really was enjoying this game and sinking my teeth into exploring the depths with my little sub until the game started having huge fps drops every 10 seconds and crashing constantly.

They fixed the save game cache bug which caused the bloat, lag and crash. But they did not yet go full optimization yet. They want to be feature complete before going there.

tbh I liked subnautica better when it didn't really have a plot

samesies

Is there any incentive for an early access game to go "complete"? Do developers gain anything from doing that?
Alternatively, is there any penalty for saying your game is "early access"?
Like, what incentive do developers have to complete their games after people already gave them money?

The incentive is mainly no one will trust you again. Also Steam is supposed to basically make them refund everyone's purchase if development ceases, or developer input disappears (like it was with the Stomping Grounds). Though this is more the exception than the rule, most EA games that get abandoned disappear.

Steam is also, supposedly, looking into a way to make EA less shitty, by basically putting the approval process back to the way it was, and no Greenlight bullshit where everyone can get some piece of shit game into EA with nothing but kind words and farts.

That sounds like it can be very easily exploited if you continually release shitty low effort updates.

Shill your mulatto EA game harder.

I like the new UI and my autism can now mark all my beacons with different 4 colors

Lantern Fruit floaty island is comfy especially at night

Sometimes when you explore you find things without much utility, but they are nice looking, like this cave.

Floating Island has some really nice places.

I like the little hidden "lake" in the middle of the island. I built my base there.

fuck off with this stupid comfy meme shit

And fuck off back to reddit nigger

They made the MC a BR/Mexican thing.