Commie/Nazi Death

Hey Holla Forums. I'm a freedom loving fighter. What are some games that will let me wipe the fucking floor with Communist shitstains and Nazi dirtbags? The more extreme and fun their deaths are the better.

Suggestions of slaughtering any subversive, disgusting, subhuman anti-freedom parasites with an extremist mindset are very much welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyers_for_Bases_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Atlantic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow rude, cant we all just live in peace?

Wolfenstein is one of then, Klonoa for the GBA has some pretty anti-communist undertones as well.

But if you insist:

I'm expecting Holla Forums to get triggered because Nazis dindu nuffins but:
Call of Duty series from 1-3 and World at War
Wolfenstein games. I heard the new one was alright.
Brothers in Arms series.
Medal of Honor, the earlier ones.

This is so american it hurts

Let's be honest, pretty much any WW2 title in existence the enemy is Nazis. But what games lets you purge communist scum? There are some Vietnam games that let you kill Charlies I guess.

Just dropping in to say Hitler did nothing wrong, have a nice day.

we need to protect gay rights from these islamofascists

Fucking WEW.
Mark confirmed for Nazi.

There aren't many big wars against communism. There was Korea, 'Nam and Afghan, but that's it. All of them combined are not as major as WW2 was.

I guess losing a FUCKING WAR was the correct choice.

Or communist, we cant know

For nazis, you could try The Saboteur. Blowing up them up with dynamite and putting color back to Paris through explosive liberty never gets old.
As for commies, you could try Mercenaries 1. You can shoot and blow upNorth Koreans and Chinese with stupid amounts of firepower.

Imagine how fucking crazy that would be if Mark slowly became a hardcore Zionist and this board gets filled to brim with Israel apologists.

The other blatant Holla Forumsbait thread got deleted. I guess this one gets to stay because its agenda is favorable.

ok, fair point

It was probably someone else in Mark's reddit crew. IMO to fix this board we need to ban draw, LOL, GG, AGDG, 4am and waifu threads. They all have their own boards or shouldn't be on here. I'd like to see all generals moved to /vg/ but this place has a tiny userbase so I don't think it's justified enough. This place has a ton of shitposters and low quality threads that start with one line, a 50 character limit should be enforced.

Don't forger waifu threads

Reading comprehension.

Fuckin japs, at least you made up with vidya I guess.

t. somebody who doesnt know shit about history

I know enough about history to know the US was dodging the war until Pearl Harbor occurred.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyers_for_Bases_Agreement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Atlantic

God I'm retarded. Bully me

im trying to think of game that lets you kick commie and nazi ass simeltaneously but its usually just one or the other.

wow, thats a whole lot of bullshit out of nowhere.

Hong Kong 97 lets you defend yourself against the red Chinks who are ruining Hong Kong.

That sounds amazing

hong kong 97 is a fucking masterpiece

fuck off patriotard.

I had no idea that was the exact shade of their shirts.

You're living a lie.

Lmaoo