Sickkkkkkkkk video games, BRO

Gameplay webm thread.

for webms of Holla Forums culture -cof cof cof - a lot of f/a/gs and weebs and memelovers -cof cof - go on

instead

this thread is not to be a "fast thread" so just pop in to share some gameplay if you had something kewl.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/308420/Ziggurat/
lotuscars.com/about-us/lotus-philosophy
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
moddb.com/games/blood/news/bloodgdx-a-blood-sourceport-released
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To make a gameplay webm
Step one get OBS or fraps to record gameplay
Step two, pic related.

kill yourself

Gameplay is best viewed in long videos like the high level gameplay threads. Weebums are more suited to short bursts of random shit. Deal with it, nerd.

awesome autimsm, bro.

you want some cheese with that whine?

You want some ban with this thread deletion?

go breathe some gas

¯\_(ツ)_/¯??? videogames??

you can come back in a week when you have videogames.

what is the deal with invisible walls in NV? they are not invisible. and they are not walls.

This guide is better than the official documentation.

Too slow you say?

well I get it, game designers made good GUI choices and damn that is a noice game, but for the record the little thingie over the wheel is to measure the oil pressure not the gear you are in.

that's the old version you posted.

What a shitty driving-line you're holding and why the fuck are you wasting speed by drifting like a damn gook? Basic principle of car-racing, break before the corner, speed out of corner.

What the fuck is this game?

First and third are grid 2, second is Dirt Rally

Please tell me you didn't buy them…

I didn't upload the first and third, and I got dirt rally with my GPU (would've bought it anyway, I've sunk like 300 hours into it)

Is 2-pass encoding still broken? Last time I tried making some vids the fucker kept crashing halfway through encoding. I'm tired of reposting old stuff..

Ain't no one got time for that shit Besides, I need to crop some of my recordings because I'm playing on 1280x1024 and letterboxing is cancer killing my soul

nah, when I'm gonna take a right, I go to the left, then all the way to the right heil Hitler while pulling break and accelerating to control the car's exit and keep speed.
and that is why I got the lead during that curve.

on my experience of grid 2, I took that cars gather too much weight or momentum that if you put your car sideways it will lose control on the curve.
now you can cut that momentum to a manageable speed which means breaking all the way to what, 60% your speed? and doing de curve under control, but usually that is the point where the drifter gets ahead keeping about 95% of his speed. which is what is happening on the OP.

after that is just comfy driving as when you hold first place, your main concern is not damaging the car or wasting re-dos.

sometimes the gamble is good. sometimes you fuck it up.

KEK you fucking cunt

I started laughing like a fucking lunatic. Thanks, user.

yeah I was getting that some time ago, you just need to update because all is fine now. at least it wet away for me
I thought you wouldn't make it, well dodged. get some aiming in your life thou.

bump

Ziggurat?
store.steampowered.com/app/308420/Ziggurat/

Good. Going to give it a shot then.
My aim has never been great. Didn't think it was that bad though.

Yup. It's pretty fun for a while. I wouldn't say it's worth its price though.

man I love that 12 yo.

Wew lad.

Even the hill climbs have been ruined

Baby metal with Beach ball?
What the fuck are you doing
and also
Momiji>Marie Rose

The official documentation is a ginormous clusterfuck that takes a fucking librarian's ability to sift through.

Pike's Peak has been tarmac for a while now, and that webm showed the mixed surface edition. Embed related has a (crap) attempt at the full gravel with the 208PP in the rain.

One attempt or bin it, son.
IF IN DOUBT, FLAT OUT

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read related to driving.

This is what arcadebabbies actually believe.
Real niggas abide by this most holy and universally acknowledged mantra: Go fast, hold on, pray to Colin McRae

Colins rule the cars
lotuscars.com/about-us/lotus-philosophy

You need to be above 18 to post on this board.

good bread

That little thingie over the wheel is whatever the fuck you want it to be, you sperg. Nobody is stopping me from putting a voltmeter instead of turbo/oil/coolant clocks. fuck OP, learn some shit about cars before you shit talk like you know a thing when it's clear that you don't.

Alternatively: gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Reposting a classic

Go back.

It's better than XMedia Recode which people have no problem recommending here.

For people to make their own ideas, here's two clips one with WebMForRetards and the other with XMedia Recode using, basically, the same settings. The biggest issue I have is the encoding times on XMedia Recode. WebMForRetards encodes at ~12 fps where XMedia encodes at ~1 fps. Here's the WebMForRetards version, I'll post the XMedia one in about an hour when it finishes.

Being a fan of Blood must really suck.

DOSBox*

Well, it errored out as soon as it went to the second pass. Need to run the encode again, I'm just going to do single pass now.

Yakuza is fun.

And after an hour of encoding it ended up being too big despite the bitrate calculator saying it was only going to be 11.4mb, I guess I needed the second pass.

You're not fucking allowed to play racing games you nazi subhuman

FUCKS

STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING HOBBY, ESPECIALLY RALLY

Make me.

You need to kill yourself

man that voice is obnoxious
if you made this, don't quit your day job

Git Gud

Source

I meant to resize this but the quality isn't too bad for 1080x1920

Girls und panzer.

Is this TAS? Impressive if not.

Is that some new Carpenter Brut? Haven't heard anything new since Furi.

Good footage, good music.

The fuck are you talking about'

Get a load of this fucking faggot.

That puzzled me for a good 10 seconds.

Reported for being a leftypol kike.

Nah, it's Dan Terminus Cherenkov Blue Overdriver

What album? I want more.

This is a good use of the computing power to help improve our understanding of the universe.

Does that second webm go anywhere? Source?

no one autistic enough, never forget Slavs my friend

moddb.com/games/blood/news/bloodgdx-a-blood-sourceport-released

boku no google

Enlighten me on how I'm supposed to reverse image search a video.

You see that little "[S]" to the right of the image?

Click it, you stupid nigger.

Does anyone have the Arma 3 webm where they surf on a drone while it plays some 8 bit music from an old video game?

What fucking [S] you double nigger?

Then take a screenshot and reverse image search, idiot
Jesus Christ, it isn't hard

I was only telling the other moron to never assume that everyone is using extensions because he does.

Never mind; you're more retarded than I thought.

Well what do you know, reverse image searching a single frame from a video seems to work.

And fuck you two assholes for biting my dick off for asking a question like that. How was I supposed to know saucenao has some wizard magics that somehow manages to find source from a single fucking frame of animation.

What are you talking about? She's totally 18. Honest.

Could they have made that jumpscare any more obvious?

From one of the duel events held in the Xonotic thread. namefag makes a comeback, 4 points down, in one and a half minutes.

got me

Have they gotten rid of Denuvo for Prey yet? They did it with DOOM when it got cracked which gives me hope, I'm really starved for a new System Shock style game.

no u

you blind niggers. it is exactly what is happening on the OP, the curve is where the lead is taken, because the guy on front breaks on/before the curve

funny how you never been in a car with that before.

not saying is terrible, there is worse, is only painful when you hit the tree.

The guy on front is going too slow, You're probably playing on the easiest setting, you could've taken those turns way faster if you held a proper racing line.

You're wrong. That's an aftermarket clock, and you can hook it up to make it whatever the fuck you want, you're talking to a mechanic, stop trying to be a smartass.
I've helped a friend put one of them linked to the turbo line to see if his turbo spiked it did, he had to go reprogram the ECU.

We're ripping on the arcade physics of grid 2.

Fun fact: the oil gauges are in the centre of the 205 t16, so the codriver can see it better. In the real car that gauge doesn't exist at all. It's only there to tell you what gear you're in for immershun.

Dis nigga gets it.

I fucking swear, I'm going to build that Stratos kit Car some day

is that your video or are you reposting from somewhere?

Yeah, and I'm gonna turn an old AW11 into a 222D
DO IT FAGGOT, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

I just need to save a bit more money

Thanks for giving me the motivation to get my g27 out and play some dirt rally
Should I get the Lancia Stratos as my second car in Career mode?

How good are you at controlling murderous crazy bitches?

inb4
I just googled "scared pepe"

It really not that ba-SNAP OVERSTEER

If you want, the stratos is a bitch to handle. It's almost as unforgiving as the group B RWD cars, but has a much larger sweet spot where it won't kill you.

In that case get the opel kadett

There's a Kadett?
Fuck
I need to get this game and replace my dead G25.

Should I be starting off in second gear with some of these cars? really feels like it

It does not matter. Drifting is always slower than driving a proper line unless the game babies your drift, as Need for Speed does.
You're the one pretending to know shit about cars when clearly you do not. You're trying to bullshit people on an anonymous imageboard. It's ok, man. Nobody cares that you're an utter layman. Just stop trying to be hot shit.

Are we going down damage control avenue already?

wew lad.

Yeah, look at his last post >>12604994

you are one of those drama queens huh.

This is too meta for me.

truly an utter cunt.

can we stop talking to this faggot and answer my question please guys?

no, learn on the job.

Don't worry m8, I saved a screenshot to show the world how humble you are

I had no idea you cucks were lurking for it when I decided to let it go, thinking I was being the bigger man. but clearly I was denying some much needed bitching you faggots desire.
kek, fucking kill yourself.

If you decided to let it go you would leave your posts there and really let it go, not try to cover your ass and then play the oh so humble man that's being attacked for no reason.
I suggest you to leave this place until you have 18 years.

Looks like you accidentally deleted your post, friend. Here, I've managed to recover it for you.

Here's a tip, if you have to brag about being humble, you aren't being humble and if you've let something go and moved on, you don't continue to argue. You can't "move on" while staying in the same place and arguing with the same people.

Some cars, yeah. Like most of the group B cars, you want to do a second gear launch from those.

Unless you're in the dirt. But the proper line off-road is usually sideways.

Lel he's mistaking that other guy for me. I use a sequential shifter most of the time.
He can't even use the ids properly. Everybody point and laugh.

But wait
THERE'S MORE

I had no idea you cucks were lurking for it when I decided to let it go, thinking I was being the bigger man. but clearly I was denying some much needed bitching you faggots desire.
kek, fucking kill yourself.[2]

the webms are spoiled for surprising effect
kek, fucking kill yourself.[3]

Again, to be the bigger man you'd have to admit your mistake and move on, not try to delete everything to cover your ass.

I could smell that butthurt through a 56k connection while torrenting.

I don't agree with you, cunt. I think you are literally pic related with 0 self awareness.
when I say move on I mean, just mean cutting contact and facing that the next post will always be more catty than the last one, not "agreeing with you"

click on the reply to this post for a fresh example of top bitchy behavior

Keep it flowing OP.

(checked)
or anywhere else low traction since you're not going to be able to speed out of the corner any quicker you may as well carry as much speed as you can into it

I think you niggers need to shut up and fuck already if you're not gonna post more webms.

i suppose you play with all the assists on as well?

Yes, but, look at how Loeb drives, look at how tight his slides are, he barely lets the ass go

But you don't move on, you keep replying as you're being bullied.

God damn it.

I would honestly play a gondola walking simulator.

Great thread, OP.

lame hiphop music to it to make a meme
aw nigger, watchu you doing with your life.

it seems like some "he messed with 9gag mafia, heh". AND you posted it on the gameplay thread too.
you have to go back:

love this exploit.

TempleOS has video games

You have no excuse, especially if you've already got mods.
Also:
A rope and a tall tree with a strong branch sticking out of it can fix your current predicament.

Holy shit these are all painfully boring.

I want to fuck that boss

life is suffering.

but then again you should be encoding for 2 hours

Jesus christ, what's the bitrate on that thing?

Shoryuken

reminder that faggout ripped it's weapons from warhamer 40k

I WISH I had lowered the bitrate, the final filesize is pretty big.

if you follow the instructions here, you should cut down that time.
[ ]

I actually always liked that "old radio host / infomercial guy" gimmick. at least is not breathy and monotonous like some tutorials on jewtube

Why is it 3 MB and why do you consider that big???

I did exactly that. Shit took a nosedive to 1.16FPS and sat there for 2 hours.
At least it didn't crash halfway through like it used to.

Could it be because I also crop the footage? I don't think that should affect things too much, but it's the only thing that I did that isn't identical to that webm tutorial. Even then I don't think previous webms I made took that long.

look at the webm you are replying. it is 1.5mb and it looks better.

This is a goon, learn to tell the difference between them and redditors/halfchan.
Notice the bad grammar, jilted sentences, and subtle attempts to define anime as "other" with smileys peppered throughout.