Destiny 2 - Gaben on suicide watch

Bungo has revealed a bit of Destiny 2 on Twitch earlier.
>PvP is only 4v4, I wonder if they want the noSports audience

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YVtv0
archive.is/O17fH#selection-549.0-549.75
archive.fo/NvoKP
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/bioware-new-ip-delay-isnt-due-to-mass-effect-andromeda-being-trash-says-ea/30512/
youtu.be/lyreXM6wYMc?t=1m26s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fuck the diversity out of her.

Oh no, it's over guys, time to buy a xbone.

Wasn't Destiny 1 a bad game? Why should I care about another bad entry in a bad franchise?

why battlenet tho, doesnt make sense

wait it was published by Activision? I had no idea, then again I didnt give a fuck

Well I didn't see that coming.

Everytime

Well time for the Blizzdrones to blindly defend this game regardless of its quality

It was half a game, with the remaining sections trickled in a bit at a time.

archive.is/YVtv0

Translation: WoW is dying and Overwatch can only keep people interested for so long. Time to put another Activision title on the battlenet launcher so maybe our other games get some exposure to new players.
WEW

I had made a thread on this but it's a few minutes newer than this this one so I'm reposting what I've got here to keep board clutter down.

That image on the right looks almost like it's advocating race wars.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ OP this franchise is shit, Bungie is dead, this game will be shit, Activision are the greediest kikes and will add all the DLC/Microtransactions they can to this, the devs are all NuMales or SJW landwhales, the humour is trying to hard to be Marvel Capeshit and that is already forced enough as it is, theres no sense of design to this amd everyone and everything looks the same in this overdesigned garbage.

I wouldn't touch this with a 9 yard long stick, get this fucking garbage out of here and remember that anyone who bought and likes the first game also bought a PS4 before even Bloodborne was a thing aka mentally retarded.

Wait, didn't they rename Battle.net into Blizzard App or something recently?

WOW LOOK AT ALL THAT DIVERSITY

I appreciate that Cheesy Lasagna guy is a Destiny player.
checks out

Faggot on a laptop is still using a gamepad
This is mainstream FPS now

I don't read slav runes, what's going on with the image.

Why would anyone play Destiny or it's sequel when Warframe is superior in literally every aspect?

[This statement in no way condones playing Warframe]

I actually had a slight glimmer of hope that this could be worth trying at a friends house but those hopes have been dashed like a newborn infant.

Why would you play on a keyboard when you can have a flawless experience on the Sony ^TM PlayStation^TM DualShock^TM 4^TM?

Yes, it's called the Blizzard App now. However, Battlenet is the name of the network their games operate on.

holy fuck that name is MADE for jew jokes, i'm shocked nobody's done it yet

Wow, you're right, I have seen the light.
Thank you fellow anonymous user

Activision and Sony are trying to compete with Hollywood, the two normalfag friends who were dumb enough to buy this garbage look empty inside when they finish playing it and barely remember anything after playing it.

Were they talking about diversity in the game or just about gaming in general ?

never mind, i didn't read the thread closely enough and everybody's making nose jokes. good job

Only it's a very anglo saxon name.

I knew that stage reminded me of something

They were talking about how matchmaking is toxic while having a rainbow picture up.

Can confirm. Friend of mine bought the first one. Got tired of it real quick and when he was about to start getting back into it I showed him how the locked the dlc on the disc, the dlc milking in general, and how they scrapped the story and other things during development.

Of course they did.

I don't want to play with any of those 'people'

More like >Nooseworthy

Fuck
Also i'll play with you user

so like, will anyone viewing this thread actually play this on pc? just curious

Wat?
I mean, yea, match making sucks and always ends with fucking imbalanced teams, but how is it 'toxic'?

What's the difference?

IT'S THE EXACT SAME ENGINE

Holla Forums-tan in that picture reminds me of arlo

Translation Im a faggot and I like to speculate things that follow a narrative of things that I only like and hate.

Pray tell me what narrative I'm supposedly following with my speculation.

I'll wait.

The text says "Russian Tsars". That part's easy. I don't know what the book itself implies, though, outside of that man possibly being Russian and a monarchist.

Shoo Shoo shillgnomes.

Someone post the pic of /jp/ in the shower. You know the one.

You bka

why isnt gary hunting the humans to extinction? guardians are known for their ability to come back from the dead

Not if you kill the fuck up the Traveler and kill the Ghosts
Also:
pls reddit

technically yeah, but their theme is "i thought i killed you" so it seems odd for them to not make sure, unless he just hates the idea of genocide or kicking an opponent while theyre down.

Looks true enough.

Why does this man hate Youmu so much?

WOW

IT'S SHIT BABE

She probably means that it's full of edgelords screaming nigger or annoying faggots. Problem is that hasn't been true since Halo 3 dwindled in popularity. Most console matchmaking games are full of mutes.

Oooh, I forgot that this is a console game, with the headset and the voice chat. Well, I can see how that'd be annoying. Can one at least mute voice chat in those games?

It looks like a shitty amalgamation of Whedon's Capeshit Avengers, Overwatch and Call of Duty.

Why wouldn't it be? You know redditors will buy that shit. That 1 billion cash grab is too good to pass up.

It was AAA shovelware level.

archive.is/O17fH#selection-549.0-549.75

Who the fuck cares? Warframe is so much better it's not even funny, people who didn't play D1 on console missed FUCKING NOTHING. Not to mention they're STILL adding shit they cut out from D1 into this game, and undoubtedly into the expansions as well. Fucking kikes never fail to amaze, and they have the GAUL to do this shit after the shitshow that was D1. Doesn't even matter, peope will buy it anyway.

Because tohu is shit.

So wait, who is gonna fall for this pile of fetid garbage exactly? I don't think I've heard anyone hyped about it, apart the people paid to be hyped.

what would they even call it? The PS4 Pro+?

probably.

Looks closer to Russian Tears if you ask me.

Probably thirsty sluts looking for another Grindan+Shootan game, since that genre is pitifully small.

This is the kiss of death for writers. It leads to nothing but cringe. Just look at Mass Effect: Andromeda. They think they're writing "quirky" characters, but it's just emotionally stunted characters who spout occasional memes just like the writers.

Literally on same tier. Fuck off.

It was much worse than AAA shovelware.

It was half a game, with the extra half sold to you piecemeil through DLC.

The singleplayer was a series of disjointed missions where you fight 3 enemies over and over that ends inside of 4 hours. The plot was incomprehensible and afterwards you are rewarded with a korean-mmo style grind fest.

The multiplayer was an excorcise in being dropped into a match, at level 1, against a bunch of level 100s with better weapons, magic powers, and equipment than you.

Even the VO actors didn't give enough of a shit to do a proper job on this. GoT midget sounded like he did his lines from his bed with his eyes closed.

Got my money's worth on the first game. Not much staying power past 100 hours though. I've got a full squad to play with coming over from 1, so I'll probably buy it on PS4.

1 was really solid technically, just lacking variety at endgame. It was a decent game, just way over-hyped. If you can pick up 1 for like $20, and play with a friend, I recommend it.

Please add a SWAT PVP mode, or Shotty Snipes. PVP was the biggest letdown for me in 1. The vehicles where absolute garbage. I understand the weapons, but vehicles and map design where so much worse than Halo in my opinion. PLEASE IMPROVE THE PVP. Give me a mode with no super abilities for fucks sake.

Can't wait for D3STINY™ to bring the series back to it's roots.

Thanks for maybe saving me some money bungo and activistion

Why is this allowed? But most importantly, why does it still work?

Skinner box

The problem with Destiny's PVP is that there's no default loadout. You're forced to play with your shitty guns and armours against people who have every special weapon and gear from the raids. Damn the last Iron Banner event was fun, I wish it was like that everytime

Humanity was a mistake

The problem is the lack of custom games

Destiny should be like Halo in MMORPG form

consolefags* aka normalfags
they buy every AAA title possible to justify spending their cash on underpowered trash
buyer's remorse is a strong drug

user, you give PC normalfags and koreans/russians people to much credit. They're the reason all these shit games are constantly in the steam top sellers.
Just look at last year's steam awards, and you'll see that people on PC are just as guilty of being consumer whores are consolefags.
I say this as a PC gamer who owns both consoles and two console games. (MCC and bloodborne)

Fuck that hype shit, kill yourselves Bungie.

The games lead writer is also a hambeast SJW so you can expect some nice touches in game as well.

When I saw her I thought she was that fanfiction author from Dragon Age 2.

vomit.gif

Wonder what happened to this faggot, he went from working with 343 with Halo 4 then to Bioware with Mass Defect Androgynous and lastly I heard he went back to Bungie being the lead writer, did the hambeast eat him?

Oh… so that's why ME:A feels so much like H4.

Some of the faggots who worked on Halo 4 went to Bioware, but this cuck was the writer, and looking at how fucking shit the story of Mass Erect Andy was after he left, he dodged a bullet there.

Great, now they can piss off a whole new wave of people with their region-locked online service.

I don't see what's wrong with the story of Andromeda, I thought it was just the diversity? Explain.

'toxic' means 'THOSE FUCKING GAMERGATORS', hope this helps you translate faggot into english.

I guess there's nothing wrong with MEA's story if you read it as a modern version of the Douglas Adams bit from Hitchhiker's Guide
unfortunately, that's not what the writers intended and we're supposed to believe these millenial 'ask me about my pronouns' losers are actually the last hope of the milky way

You mean besides all the lore-rape? And the game's foundation being built on said lore-rape? And Bioware pussying out on its "artistic integrity" mantra and fleeing the mess it made for another galaxy?

I don't think the story is bad, it's just delivered in a way that makes me want to punch a hole through my monitor.

Holy fuck your standards are low

LATER:

HOW IS ANYONE FALLING FOR THIS!?!?!?!?

So you love Josh Whedon fanfic-tier writing with the overall product being a pile of shit? kill yourself

It's a new experience goyim! so better pre-order to get the one-month experience booster!

And story is gonna be shit or non-existent, it's gonna be on battle net.

That was actually what they tried to do with God of War 2. So, yeah, I guess people did.

people actually play "shooters" where you have stats of any kind that influence gameplay

No dedicated servers either

Destiny was shit, tell me exactly why I should play Destiny 2 when it's going to be the same shit, only with slightly more bloom.

The very premise of the story is impossible. Not only was the tech not there to get them to a new galaxy, because if it were, they could use that tech to upgrade their guns and destroy the reapers no problem. It had to do with how fast they could travel to get to the new galaxy, which if they had the engines and tech to reach such speeds theyd rip through the reapers armor and shields and there'd be no issue from the third game.

On top of that they somehow salvaged the relax devices, despite not knowing how they really work, and somehow strapped I think 3 together and dragged them to be dismantled. It's completely illogical from the start.

Then it goes into ridiculous shit, where you're a "pathfinder" who's job it is to find habitable planets, but you already checked the 5 you were coming to, and the job description itself is vague as fuck.

They fucked up the asaris lore shoving diversity into a monogendered species for their bullshit. They shoehorned in cerberus for no reason and with no reasonable repurcussions, half the game is you being a great warrior because the ai embedded in your head is doing everything, but when you're seperated not only are you just as good as ever, but apparently you can still open ancient tech doors that you normally couldnt open without said ai, i guess through the power of magic or belief or autistic screeching.

And that's just what I can think of watching this trainwreck explode on the sidelines. Theres far far more. The quests are a mess, the gameplay is a mess, the chicks are a mess, the dialogue system and companions are a mess, its stability is a mess,plagued with constant bugs and glitches. I'd be surprised if they actually did anything right.

also

idonthavetimetoexplainwhyidonthavetimetoexplain.jpg

You shouldn't be playing games made after 1999 period.

>>>/suicide/

Such a loss :(

How illogical the technology is isn't even the worst part. By trivializing the significance of the relays to the mortal species and the role the relays play in the Reaper extinction cycle, ME:A has effectively also trivialized the original trilogy. The relays are absolutely the most important thing to ME1-3, and here they are being treated like disposable common toys. Beyond that, the Andromeda Initiative is only possible because it ignores another important piece of setting lore - that FTL tech is shit and extremely limited, which is why the mortal species are so reliant on the relays. But the Arks in ME:A conveniently just handwave the conventional limitations of FTL tech, also trivializing the original trilogy. Bioware just didn't give a fuck when they made ME:A and it shows in so, so many ways.

Reminder that Andromeda was made by an in-house EA team that EA simply decided to call "BioWare Montreal." Before Andromeda, the only thing of consequence that they did was ME3's multiplayer.
Reminder that the real BioWare is in Edmonton. We haven't heard anything from the real team in Edmonton since the cancellation of Shadow Realms, and that they may have been entirely disbanded by now.

Also, apparently "BioWare Montreal" is being turned back into a support studio, like they were before. Mass Effect is unofficially on hiatus, too.
archive.fo/NvoKP
I wonder if the real BioWare even exists anymore. There were so many people leaving the Edmonton team in waves a few years ago.

I knew i wasn't the only one.

Probably not. But the bioware label probably wont be going anywhere. They're going to ride that label into the ground, until it's got as shitty a rep as EA does with their own label. Over the past few years i've learned to find out the developers behind good games you like and follow them instead of a name on a company.

And they somehow inexplicably reverse engineer these mass relays and break them down, as well as dragon them into different solar systems. And create this massive new tech, that could have saved everyone, but they decided to just use to run away alone with a couple hundred thousand of each species, many of which seem to be homosexual, trans and other ridiculous shit that would completely get in the way of breeding and remaking their respective species.

How the fuck do you even steal a mass relay anyways? Or break it down? Or even reserve engineer it in such a short time that they managed to not only reverse engineer this incredible new tech between me2 and me3, but also craft these massive arks, get all the logistics together and all this other massive insane shit, totalling millions of people, unimaginable amounts of food, water, and other shit. It'd be a logistical nightmare, and completely impossible as well, especially in the span of such a short amount of time. The fucking construction on the arks alone would likely take decades considering each one seems to almost be the size of an arm of the citadel.

Activision probably forced them to do it. Both companies will probably get EA'd eventually.

What else would you call them? BioWare was a team in Edmonton, then EA started calling other, completely unrelated teams by the same name.

I'd say even the Edmonton team is name only at this point.

Shit.

I don't think they're even really around. If they are, it's probably a skeleton crew. Supposedly they're working on a new IP codenamed "Dylan," but I'd be surprised if it ever comes out. They've said they'll reveal it at E3, though, so who knows.

"If you sell people a game where you grind for shit only to make a sequel where everything gets taken away, you just might be…"

Fi-Fucking-nally. It has been what? Twenty years? Its long past since WoW had to die. That game's cancer shouldve killed it a long time ago.

Bioshit? Homoware?

I thought Bioware Edmonton was diverting people from their new IP to clean up the mess Bioware Montreal made with ME:A

WoW was released in 2004, so it's 13 years old.

I haven't heard that. I just read that the Montreal team is being diverted to other EA projects, mostly the new Battlefront game.

Oh come on

OYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEYYYY

I see a lot of goys here haven't checked their privilege and don't know what year is it!

That's right! It's 2017 guys. 2 0 1 7. The diversity this game will bring automatically makes it buyworthy(at full price)!

Also, I'd appreciate if we stopped calling this game "noseworthy", I am begging you, just STOP calling it noseworthy, it's really antisemitic and it can hurt the feelings of our jewish anonymous™. Please remember the victims of the Holocaust.

calls Josef
We have a problem.

Don't forget that they cut content out of D1 to put it both in that games DLC and this game, too.

I am at my wits end here: The most over marketed skinnerbox fps is now considered as not a skinner box but that they want more now? Do not worry it's gonna go great for you. Nothing is more rewarding that random rewards that are manipulated to keep you playing..

What would you do, put it into your own store (blizz & activision being one company) or let gaben get 30% of your money? nobrainer really.

Ontopic imo it's stupid that people pay money for this when warframe is the same geargrinder fps in 4 player groups for free and there are even real mmofps with geargrind gameplay like division or defiance.

Are you literally retarded?

you can't make this shit up

Are you?

Shadow Realms was by Bioware Austin, which is dead, and because of the fuck up by Bioware Tumblr, the main team who were making a new IP had to delay their new Igame and focus on salvaging the work left in Andromeda. oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/bioware-new-ip-delay-isnt-due-to-mass-effect-andromeda-being-trash-says-ea/30512/

That's news to me, I thought they were exclusively working on TORtanic.
Adding insult to injury tbh.

Nah I think you are

To be fair, I would hope that a new version of the game would be so different in terms of content, features and mechanics that it wouldn't really be possible to carry my shit over. Hell, is really rather that the character isn't the same character from the last game. It's not like the story was overly engaging or I'm particularly attached to the MC

fukn noseworthy

If ME:A gets DLC, can you imagine how bad it'll make Bioware as a whole and Bioware Montreal look if it's better than the base game? That's why I'm not so sure the game will be getting any story DLC beyond multiplayer and maybe cosmetics

what the fuck I need to see this, what's it called?

You can actually play them as fps but they have third person as options that are prefered by the playerbases. But who really cares about that? Core gameplay is still shoot shit with 3 other people to get more shit to shoot with. It's arguably more sensible it's third person since you can see the cool shit you get from shooting shit.

HALO WALKING SIMULATOR 2, MICROTRANSACTION HARDER: THE GAME: ELECTRIC FUCKALOO: NOT BUYING: NOT BUYING HARDER: THE GAME: THE NOT GAME: BY GLOBALIST FUCKTARDS

holy shit no thanks, AGAIN.

remember when they said destiny was going to be updated for 10 years and it was going to be this massive thing and you didn't need to play any other video games

no m9, both suck. both are GRIND FROEVER: DER GAEM

Nu-Bungie is shit, Destiny is shit. Fuck off.

The Board Owner of Holla Forums is the project lead for Destiny?

thanks for telling us about this so we can accidentally not buy it on purpose forever

Fuck reddit

Why would companies limit their consumer base, of course they're going to promote diversity. Ethnic nationalism doesn't interest them.

Niggers, sandniggers and chinks don't play shooters or as much as whites. They are pozzing this shit up to brainwash people, nothing more.

Maybe that's true, but they're attempting to appeal to that consumer base. It doesn't matter to them that they're normalising multiculturalism, miscegenation, tranny bullshit, these companies just want to reap in more shekels.

In doing so they lose money. People mainly attracted to white man and asian women. By adding filthy subhumans people get turned off.
The story is gonna be something like "we wuz all refugees" too with a good dose of "marxism and communism are good you fucking goyim"

It doesn't work like that if you sell your game for 50 fuckin pounds. Sandniggers can't afford that shit.
All it is virtue signalling so they can get good press.

They can't afford it because they are oppressed goy

I have a feeling that the person on the left is a dyke.

they do play shooters but they actually have good taste and mostly play gears of war / halo

video or didn't happen

PC already has warframe though

heard this is 30 fps on all platforms, what a joke

Sauce? I need a good laugh.

Nice

I think you meant to say after 2009, user.

Mutes are the best thing ever.

They would need Reaper Tech FTL. 30 light years a day means you could cross the galaxy, the Milky Way, within ten years.

But thats only 120,000 lightyears for padding. From here to Andromeda would be 228 years.

So within the lifetime of an Asari and a Krogan, but for everyone else its a generational journey.

However, that ignores inconvenient shit like oh, the static buildup.

hahaha you can get Destiny vanilla w/o expansions for any platform for like $4-$5.
if you have a friend who plays fps, don't inflict destiny on them, get an actual good game

You're both retarded, and actively pushing a narrative. Active, shitty pandering was never necessary. Hell, look at StarCraft. The Terrans are Space Rednecks. And Koreans love them.

Thats where you are wrong and again, likely being paid to push that narrative

Can too , what with all the welfare they get paid now.

at least sage when you do.

No

The Division, Destiny, and Warframe do not have first person options. What the fuck?

Why am I wrong, why do they feel the need to pander to non-whites and promote diversity into vidya then? Is it because of cultural marxist subversion.

Good grief man

There is a fucking button to switch the view in both warframe&division. It's just that nobody uses it mostly cause it only limits you and not self-handicapping >immersion. Lastly Destiny is a fps by default.

Destiny is my guilty pleasure, and by that I mean "game that the Holla Forums orthodoxy would not approve of." Yeah, yeah, "Holla Forums isn't a hivemind," but you know as well as I do that you can't ever talk about it here without being shitposted into oblivion. I've stuck with it since the beginning, gone through all its ups and downs, and sunk god knows how many hours into it. Something about it stuck with me where other shooter/RPG games didn't; I tried Warframe and The Division (vidya regret of 2016 right there) and both failed to really draw me in. It had and still has its faults (gun balance in PVP being the biggest offender), but I'd be lying if I said it weren't still fun to play.

I've got hope for the sequel, which looks to be at launch what we thought the first game would be at launch. It's an iteration with various improvements that are sorely needed, like not being kicked to orbit after every activity (finally). I'm also fine with the gear/level reset, particularly after they showed how the weapon sandbox was changing substantially such that a 1:1 transfer of everything would be difficult to pull off. And the PVP looks to be designed more like Halo's, with most of the special/heavy weapon classes from the first game being relegated to the "power" slot, kind of like how picking up a sniper or rocket launcher in Halo was more significant. On the downside, they've already said that custom games won't be in the game at launch, which I don't understand at all; it took them two years to patch them into the first game when it was something desired the whole time, and then they just decide not to put it in the sequel from the start? I don't get it.

But hey, the beta will be open to everyone at some point, so you can decide for yourselves.

Consoles are stuck at 30fps because of CPU bottlenecking, PC is uncapped with 4K and 21:9 support. Conversely, they're also implying that PC will have a delayed launch but they haven't said by how much; they have yet to say outright but it sounds like they think they're not going to make it so they don't want to commit.

I have 4k hours on Warframe, shut the fuck up you mongoloid.

I have a friend with terminal shit taste in games, and I've thus far been able to dodge Destiny by being able to say "lol, sorry… I'm on PC". If by some incredible stroke of ill-luck they announce Xbox/PC crossplay for at least the co-op shit… then I'll probably have to get it.

Are you fucking me?

Gay♂Station 4 ProGlide+ ♂Edition
Highest rated release title: WWE: The gay community

How about you stop being a bitch and tell him to eat shit? What's wrong with you?

I mean, I'll buy it just for something to do once it comes out (because I like Halo, sue me), but ONLY if it has top quality anti-cheat. If they let the same thing happen as Ubishit did to The Division™, I'm not even going to consider buying it.

Oh boy another origin flop, can't wait.

EA has the better service that steam. GoG is the best. EA let's you refund and get your cash back, EA doesn't do dirty as fuck business practices like take 80% of the cut for user created content. Steam is the worst game download client. It's only alive because it was the first.

At least try and make your lies sound somewhat believable.

Not on their platform, you fucking retard. Christ, you're daft.

how much do i have to feed the fucking cat in the floodplains before the quest is complete?

Sure they rehash the same shit and cut games apart into dlc packages but they at least still make games and pay people to make their contact. Valve doesn't do jack shit and takes everyone's money. Valve runs a really dirty company and gets away with it because they smile.

Remember, valve was taking a like 40% cut when they announced paid mods, Beth took another 40%.

That's a Skaven.

Stopped reading right there
Kill yourself

Way to go, in one snappy greentext and two stereotypical Holla Forums responses you acted exactly how I knew someone was going to.

Look, it's good to have standards. But it's also ridiculous to assume that if you're not always consuming the absolute best media there is, then you're a fucking disgusting pleb who should commit sudoku. I guarantee you, everyone here (yes, even you, d454a0) has a game they play that they can't talk about here because everyone would rip them a new one. Need we pull up that 8/v/ Steam group screencap showing dozens of anons playing Fallout 4?

I read an analogy posted on /mu/ a long while back that I unfortunately can't seem to find anymore, but it addressed this bizarre need to be seen as exemplars of taste. There's some high-quality food out there, cream of the crop sort of stuff, but if that's all you ever ate then how could you understand why it was good? In addition, there's nothing wrong with going and grabbing a cheeseburger from time to time. You shouldn't live off of cheeseburgers alone, of course, but neither should you solely consume, say, molecular gastronomy shit.

This applies to all media. If you only ever played Holla Forums-approved games or listened to /mu/-approved music or so on, you'd be missing out on a lot of stuff that you might actually enjoy. News flash: everyone has different tastes. There are some things that are real garbage and can be avoided, but when Holla Forums rejects a game with solid gameplay (when they further claim that gameplay is the most important thing) for no reason that I can see other than "it's popular elsewhere," then I don't really know what to say. Again, Destiny had and has its faults and I'm not making excuses for its very rocky start, but the game of today is a far different beast. You can debate all you want about if the game after all its expansions is the one that should have been released at launch, but we got what we got.

In summation, kill myself? You first.

Sage because this is sliding off the board and nobody will read it anyway. I'm 100% positive there will be other anons here who will get D2 and never admit to it. Or maybe because it's coming out on PC then it'll be an acceptable topic. Either way, see you in September.

You're consuming media that literally cut out at least 40% of the content from the base game and sold it as DLC. They even fucking took out emotes and sold them as microtransactions later, dude. Don't be surprised when people call you out on liking this shitty game, especially when Warframe is a thousand times better and the developers are at least 50% less Jewish.

For now, wait for origin to make any profit, then you will see EA's true kikery on the platform

No steam no bu…
Oh fucking lol.

Once more, I'm not making excuses. I'm well aware of the reported problems during Destiny's development. It's easy to wonder what might have been, but there's no changing the past. Considering Activision gave them a whole extra year to finish up D2, I'm cautiously optimistic that it won't have such a rough start.

I'm also not naive about the realities of game development and the industry, particularly on massive games like these. Sometimes content misses deadlines and has to be released later, and extra dev cycles have to be paid for somehow. Thing is, we don't know exactly when decisions were made about what needed to be bumped and when. There have been reports about what went on behind the scenes, but who's to say that's the full picture? I still treat those as the likely story, however.

I would like to see evidence of emotes being cut and sold later, though. In all my time playing and keeping up with the community, I never once saw anything about emotes until they started selling them in TTK. And no, I didn't spend money on microtransactions, but I prefer the "one big release with free updates supported by microtransactions" model to the original "pay for every update" one, particularly since they've been good about not selling anything but cosmetics (let's not split hairs about armor sets, they're no better than any other and randomly generated like everything else, so you could get some real shit rolls). I do have worries about preorder information referencing an expansion pass again; if those updates are the same size as TDB/HoW, then they're probably going to charge for content that should just be free updates.

And as I mentioned, I tried Warframe but it didn't connect with me. I can't really say why, to be honest, but to my recollection, the gameplay felt floaty and the setting was wholly uninteresting to me. I'm not going to argue about which is better because >opinions. If you like Warframe, more power to you. But I would think that players would want more competition in a particular space, no? Refine ideas that work, discard those that don't, produce better games all around.

Finally, no, I'm not surprised, though I'm also not feeling "called out." You'd have to be pretty weak-willed to let a stranger online completely change your opinion on something with just an "it's shit." I'm talking about it here because there's a thread up, albeit one that was rather misleading from the start just to rile up the hate machine; that "diversity" thing he made such a big deal about was literally nothing more than the dev talking about how big the community was with zero mention of "diversity" or "toxicity" or whatever other buzzwords. It's not like I start threads on it on a daily basis or anything. Although the fact that there's a general for a phone game really makes me question the standards.

what

Destiny is a warframe clone, i.e. f2p online grinder. Yet they expect you to pay for it to even play it.

youtu.be/lyreXM6wYMc?t=1m26s

Notice how she uses slow clap, then check the date. I don't have anything against cosmetic microtransactions (Warframe has like, a thousand), but cutting it out from the base game is just scummy. Even if they did intend to sell emotes as microtransactions on release, they probably cut it because they knew it would look bad (and, after the shitshow that was the release it would be even worse today.) I'm inclined to believe they did cut out out for profit, however, since it looks pretty complete.

Regardless of what happened during development, it's 100% their fault that they hyped it to absolute shit - I've seen people argue "oh, but Halo gave people massive expectations that they couldn't possibly fulfill", but no, they hyped it up themselves. There is still NO excuse for the non-story Destiny got on release, it's classic Doom level bad. I think it's funny because Destiny always had amazing art direction and gameplay, how fucking hard can it be to improve on it from there? The Taken King did jack shit except for polish up gameplay a bit, the story was generic as fuck and the characters are not memorable, including Caede who is generic quirky guy #987.

Warframe is pretty boring when you start out (arguably, so is Destiny or an MMO-esque game, even if Warframe is worse than these in this aspect), but I get how many Destiny players don't like it. It takes hours to get good, hours of hard work in-game, and it has no explanations for anything, being 1000x more complicated than Destiny (especially considering most Destiny players are generic console shitters who only exist because natural selection no longer exists.) Not saying you're mentally disabled, though.

Also, I didn't say anything about the diversity. I didn't even watch that part, I just saw an ugly chink SJW dyke and a bad picture with gays on it.

Where da jazz at?

OP here I didn't mislead people with my post. I watched the livestream, Bungo waisted 5 minutes talking about the playerbase diversity (see the second pic) and the new features that would allow people to have a safe space without the "toxicity". Yes, the purple haired girl used that word.