Game devs that haven't drunk the Kool-aid

Is there any game studios that haven't gone of the deep end in terms of political beliefs?
What the fuck happened to just making a good, fun memorable game? Why does almost every new game that comes out have to hamfist "DIVERSITY" down our throats now?

Didn't Mass Effect Andromeda teach that them that shit, alongside a multitude of other issues, doesn't sell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Do5zrdTb-yI
archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/O3Ib8
archive.is/JcTsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess Mark is Holla Forums now

Andromedia didn't sell because it was a terrible broken game.

"Diversity" isn't what kills games, it's that they replace the good product with diversity. As soon as they realize this they can shove diversity down your throat AND make fat load of profits.

Don't you read any threads about the Switch or Nintendo products?
Mark got a Switch, thus we are all Nintendrones, according to the goons and sonyggers.

Didn't expect much else from Rockstar. The entire shtick of their most popular franchise is committing crime and getting involved in gang warfare.
I doubt a hardcore liberal would last long in that kind of environment.

Stop reminding me that Sonyggers have infested the board.
Goddamn, I thought the Nintetoddlers would at least make them stay the fuck away.

Only Sanic Autists can do that.

Wake up sheeple

none. even the "based" ones are greedy kikes who would slit your throat for a nickel.

Fuck off with your consolewar shit.

Yes it is. Diverse teams fail, as diverse communities fail. Diverse stories fail, because they have no thematic center.

You joke, but there's so many threads of him and Moonman samefagging and forgetting they enabled IDs, abusing users then banning them.

Board is actually pants on head retarded. I don't believe it's a goon plot or whatever the current idea is, but I just think the guys in charge are reddit-tier redpilled idiots who think you're 100% Nazi or banned, and were too new on 4/pol/ to realise that everyone was allowed on there.

Just bully them. They make threads all the time like "I jsut burght a ps4?? what gaems?? xD we have bloodborne! for da players!".
Bully them enough and they either sperg out and you can report them for consolewars, or bully them and they leave, then you can report them anyways :^)

RWS are pretty good, though a lot of it is just them pushing the envelope of what's acceptable and gaining publicity from being outrageous.

Funnily enough, most of the "ban 4 consolewarz!!!" is in Nintendo threads.
Really makes you think who'd want those threads deleted.
I don't care, I report and shitpost in all console threads, PS4 fags are just the loudest.

I don't think even you know what you're saying.

It's pretty damn obvious. "Diversity" is just a codeword for "soullessly deracinated monoculturalism."

FFXIV's team. The closest to sjw in game is gay marriage but we all know thats for the fujoshi audience in nippon not tumblrcuts.

Sonyggers never leave. The Neofag cancer is never ending.

Only white males and East Asian males can engineer things on the scale of a AAA game. "Diversity" just waters down the brain power and makes things harder on everyone until they just can't be made.

If the brownies and bleeders could do things, they would have by now.

Sorry.

I bet they'd be the first to jump into a thread defending their """artistic choice""" to lock it to 30.

This is an accurate summation of the last 14000 years

Diversity in developers is not the same as diversity as an ideology or a game cast.

Here's an example of a game that's "diverse" as defined by SJWs, but also a good game because they didn't replace the game with aforementioned diversity.

Usually, those janitors would be submissive individuals with a double standard who apologize and reward those types of people for being so misinformed. It was so frustrating whenever I saw them concede to a blatant wrong.

OP's pic related was a huuuge breath of fresh air, and I was really surprised that the user got a ban from it too. That's how it should be. I'm willing to buy a shark card just for this.

I see.
White males don't exist in the future.
Only spics, niggers, chinks, halfbreeds and some pathetic dog-faced dykes.
Don't forget the homosexual robot.

I might start modding every game to be racially pure, including only humans, and the only combatants being male - with the females being kept as house-slaves as they were designed to be.

Man you take this shit way to seriously

See you're saying nothing about the game or even it's political messages, only about the skin color of the characters all of which are original (i.e. not race swapped classics).

You know who else does that? SJWs.

That shit gives me a Clive Baker's Jericho vibe.

Fucking disgusting.

I'd download your mods.

Same goes for Watch Dogs 2
Go look at Anita Sarkeesians review, she says (or some other kike, i don't remember) that diversity is not a checklist, and using diversity checklists is sexist.
She fucking campaigned for checklist diversity, and now she is protesting against that.
You just can't please the SJWs.

Blacks are overwhelmingly liberal fyi.

You should play Binary Domain.
I kept seeing it on "Games that deserved better" lists/threads, and never really cared for it.

I got it on impulse as it was in a MEGA folder with something else I wanted, and holy shit, I sunk maybe 10 hours solid into it.

Such a fun game.

Ebin.

Isn't most of Rockstars dev team white, though? I'm sure I saw a controversy where people were upset white people were making games about black people.

Great fucking job confusing the reaction with the first cause you fucking retard.

Keep yourself out of here Trudeau

Is OP implying the rockstar post is bad? Dumb liberal getting blown the fuck out surely

Tales of Games. Seriously buy Barkley 2.

It's out?

Who fucking cares?

See it as paying for Barkley 1. Which anyone who played it knows damn well they should have.

People who aren't fucking idiots.

My God, that was a good answer.

You're not fighting back against bullshit, you're creating bullshit of your own to match your enemy's bullshit. Now there's just twice the amount of bullshit.

KTGust? Falcom?

Once again, no. The "neutral" state you exist in is not natural, it is constructed by effort, crafted from struggle. You can either contribute to that by actively applying your own values (which critique and discussion are not), or you have allowed yourself to play a passive role in the unfolding of the world. Those are your choices.

Those peddlers of degenerate lesbian smut?

Hey thats not fair, that one game about African lore was pretty good.
I enjoyed the mythology at least and the combat of the game was pretty fun.

Well as a liberal I fully embrace all forms of degeneracy without judgment or reserve. That's what defines freedom for me.

When freedomfighters were executed in the dunes by the sichereitspolizei they died so that one day their descendants could enjoy yuri.

I sincerely can't tell if you're both retarded or just baiting.

They're obviously retarded, user.

Is there a source with that screenshot?

t. increasingly flustered stormfag with 0 thoughts formed in his own brain as opposed to within his in-group

I never said you're my enemy, nor do I really care, but you have to do something in order to earn the right to complain. You defend what you want, I'll defend what I want, you need to realize that whining about it won't change anything.

Or you can kill yourself like the retard you are, Angelica Autist.

Go back to reddit, chick from XSEED with the nice tits.

Sounds like it's time for you to look into the mirror, because that's exactly what you do when you whine about "muh not enough white men". That's not you fighting against fucking anything, that's you whining like a faggot, and to anyone who actually wants to enjoy the videogame it's not any different than the SJW whining "muh too many white men" in the opposite corner.

Most AGDG devs are still cool.
Not many that have released a finished game, though.

Muh horseshoe!

The more you speak the more parallels I see between SJW and Holla Forums.

These guys.

Go back to Holla Forums.

Again, you're mistaking the reaction for the first cause. The two are not comparable. What SJWs do, they do to force your submission to them. What stormfags do, they do to push back against SJWs. You clearly don't understand the difference between having forced diversity in a game to push the diversity agenda and having only whites in a game as explicit opposition to forced diversity.

I have never heard of stormfags demanding that games must have no nonwhites. They've always just done it on their own initiative.

Stormfags, you see, are members of a non-parasitic race. They don't need to parasitize existing games or devs. They can create stuff themselves.

SJWs, on the other hand, can't create. When they try to create, you end up with Depression Quest or Revolution60 (which ironically, went against the SJW checklist). Thus, they parasitize.

Learn the difference. It could save vidya.

Ah, that explains why there's 0 good games that align with their beliefs, right?

And for the lolbertarian niggers in here, learn what freedom of association is and why anti- discrimination laws and philosophies are unconstititional.

I think SJW are the only ones who inject their politics into their games. Explicitly, at least.

Absolutely. Sometimes a creator's beliefs will seep into their work, but most of the time it's not blatant. SJW faggots will go out of their way to do it. Turns out it makes for shitty games, because I cannot name a single good game by them in recent years. At most their games are mediocre, but not good.

I truly believe most honest creators do not give a shit about identity politics. They care about creating.

That doesn't say anything about good devs and their beliefs though. In fact the quantity and consistency of gamedevs being exposed as leftist turds suggest that a neutral dev is more likely to be a leftist than not to.

Remember, neutrals don't exist, there's only allies and enemies.

A better question is why do you suddenly expect a person's politics to be an explicit part of game design. That's only been a major issue in the last decade, as the left's Long March through the institutions solidified its stranglehold on the rest of entertainment.

You do realize you're self demonstrating your hypocrisy by repeating that, right? Everyone has to agree with you or they're an absolutist. Hilarious the mental gymnastics you are trying to pull.

What are you talking about?
Neutral or right wing devs are usually the ones who make good games but they don't inject their politics into them.

Yeah, a couple of cases doesn't make the rule. You're talking as if you had statistics backing you up when you only have a couple of examples.

Vavra is pretty red pilled, as is VC (the developer of Age of Decadence) who may or may not be a crypto/pol/lack. Also, the developers of Syrian Warfare.

So called neutrals are merely center leftists trying to silence the opposition by engaging in false equivalence.

I'd argue that doesn't even matter that much. If the game isn't being used to promote shit that shouldn't be promoted, it doesn't matter who makes it. It's not yet time to starve them of their jobs, although it would be viscerally satisfying.

It's called being ironic genius. That's the line of thought you have, and if you thought it was dumb then it should give you some insight of how everyone else feels when you come along.

In these discussions, generally, but in the larger environment, I doubt it. Besides, it is always important to leave your enemy a place to retreat to.

No, it's called not being very smart.

Proving my point… see

As a gamer, I feel less threatened by white nationalists in the game industry than by SJWs. The white nationalists want to make games without being forced to follow a diversity checklist. They usually do include some diversity, but almost never for its own sake. But if they want to make a white-only game, more power to them.

It also doesn't help your case that the status quo isn't politicization of games, the status quo is anti-white. If a black nationalist made a black power game, do you think they would get as much of a backlash as a white power game?

Holy hell.

Is buzzword a buzzword?

Really. Define "evidence" for me will you?

Nope. Every filthy leftist and liberal has to go in the gas chamber. I'm done tolerating their shit.

There's also the fact that white nationalists actually want to make a game, not a propaganda tool. Syrian Warfare is a very fun, very challenging game. Yes, it is telling a narrative opposite to that of the one the MSM is pushing, but it is first and foremost a tactical strategy game about urban warfare.

Also, vast majority of gamers is white or East Asian, heterosexual men, I have no problem with developers pandering to me. If the rest of the filth wants their own culture they can go and make it for themselves instead of shaming male developers into cucking themselves to appease their whining.

Which is why we don't make major policy decisions based on emotion.

Probably some faggot Sargon viewer who thinks Mark Dice making fun of some irrelevant SJW is the peak of comedy.

Meanwhile, thinks Israel is a "based" ally because they have Democracy (as though that's supposed to be a good thing).

Speaking of WN games, how was that Natt Danelaw game?

Are you being retarded on purpose? There is no point tolerating them because they have no wish to find common ground. Any community that does not rid itself of leftists will succumb to them sooner or later.

Proactive purging is the only way to safeguard your culture from being subverted. Also, I fail to see why I have to extend an olive branch to them just to prove some shitty point, they can go fuck themselves.

It wasn't really bad, but then again it wasn't really all that good either. It's somewhat like Hatred, in the sense that the premise overshadows the actual gameplay. And just like Hatred, it could be a better game with some tweaks.

It's a bit funny that's the go to explanation for why we should support them, because their "democracy" only exists so they can re-institute theocractic kingship. In any other case would be fine and dandy, but the Jews immantizing their Eschaton is not something we want to happen as free men.

Subversion stage is over friend.

Too bad there's no proof that post was ever made

Paradoxically, yes.

Yes it is.

Tolerance only works when you can have meaningful dialog and discourse between two parties.

Think of it this way.
In society, you have three choices.
To be a tyrant, to be a slave, or to compromise.
If one side is not willing to compromise, you have to either be a tyrant or a slave.

If you don't impose yourself over others when the time for compromise and discourse is over, you'll just end up being a slave.

That's why there should be no tolerance for groups that are not willing to engage in the free discourse of ideas.

Also, the fact Israel is practicing defacto apartheid on the mudshits in Palestine, has actively attacked the US military (the USS liberty) and threatens both Europe and the US with nuclear strikes if they stop supporting it.

And we are seeing the result every day. Mark my words, it will only get worse as time goes by. Leftists always double down.

Niko Belic is not a serbian name and the "insults" that they use in the game that are supposed to be "serbian" make no fucking sense and you will NEVER hear anyone say them in Serbia

This. A diverse game doesn't target anyone.

I think the biggest con of them all they've managed to pull in the past 50 years is making people believe tolerance is a virtue unto itself. Doesn't actually matter what you're tolerating, or how vile and repugnant it is, you are a moral person simply by the fact you are apathetic to it and let it exist and fester in your community.

That's the problem with fence shitters, they regard themselves as moral superiors to everyone else just because they "tolerate" everyone else (other than white right wingers, they are the ones that need learn some tolerance, not the mudshits, BLM or antifa) and then are surprised when people can't tell them apart from the leftists.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. You think they'll stop at subverting video games in order it to be their indoctrination tool for propaganda? Are you mentally retarded?

the problem here isn't so much leftism moreso that one side ended up controlling the country from the ground up and created a generation of bipolar crazy people.

I generally favor conservative politics but I don't think the other side needs to go away, you still need to have someone to disagree with your positions. Otherwise you end up with what we have now.

It's pretty much the last holdover from late Christianity, where endurance of suffering was valorized for the lower classes.

Just stop

Answer me one simple question. In the past 100 years, have leftists been right about anything they've said?

They've been wrong about women and female liberation, women are more neurotic and miserable today than they were at any point in history, they were wrong about race since niggers keep failing despite every possible advantage being given to them, they were wrong about the economy as leftist economic models consistently fail and lead to mass starvation and the death of millions. They're wrong about homosexuality, sex and gender, multiculturalism, promiscuity, education, science, climate change, and on and on it goes.

Why the fuck should their existence be tolerated? What do they add to any discussion?

Angry Goy? I appreciate him for trying, but he's got a long way to go. If I'm being honest, it was weaker than Newgrounds flash games and SJW games. Good for a first attempt though.

The issue with heavy political games in general is that creators are more interested in a good message than a good game, so they unintentionally sacrifice the qualities of a good game.

Except this exact state of affairs was their goal. They want to reduce everyone and everything to formlessness.

Statistically liberal. However in personal opinions most will lean right at the end of the day, except in the opinions for welfare generally. Here in Orlando, I have met more black who voted trump than whites that voted trump, in the hundreds because of my job.

So, again, why should their existence be tolerated? They're either bumbling imbeciles whose involvement in any endeavor leads to failure and human misery or malicious and amoral subversives that want to lower white and East Asian countries to the level of Africa.

Yeah but how do you think things got this way? it was by having completely divergent and diametrically opposed sides. The coming conflict you'll see in the coming months and years will be a consequence of these mortally opposed sides.

A house divided cannot stand, if you look at previously successful peoples, they all believes in more-or-less the same exact principals and were united under them towards those ends. Now everyone works directly against eachother's interests. How can this system possibly sustain itself?

This user raises a very good point. Don't tolerate disagreement simply for tolerance's sake. There must be merit to the opposition's position, and the left has no merit.

Because the contents of an ideology and the value of the people under its sway are separate things.

I support business regulation and better working conditions, things that were pushed by the left of that era.

the new left isn't really the opposite end of the spectrum, it's a generation of nutjobs that don't actually know what they want. Women voting isn't the problem, the problem was them being promptly brainwashed by professors talking out their asses. The niggers weren't the problem, it's that what semblance of black families utterly collapsed when social welfare programs effectively killed the black father.

I don't think one party should control every aspect of the government without opposition, that's what we got under obama and look what it gave us. A generation of weaklings that can't handle any sort of criticism. I don't want more of that but with people that agree with me. I would much rather be secure in the knowledge that the next generation isn't going to be a bunch of milquetoast invalids that can't handle the slightest bit of disagreement without throwing a fit.

The powers that be are either oblivious or actively enforce liberal ideals, in most cases.

That's where you're wrong.
It targets virtue-signalling cucks and alienates people who doesn't want to be proselytized into the religion of political correctness and social justice.
god that sounds like a word salad but fuck it.

Quite. People should be very selective with what they tolerate.
Tolerance should only be extended to those that are not a danger to the society.
People wouldn't tolerate rapists, criminals and crooks. I don't see why this same treatment shouldn't be applied to people who are against your culture's moral character muslims and people who have ill intent.

Tolerating evil isn't a virtue.

Opposition will always pop up, I think. It's not something that's, y'know, ever going to go away. If you look at the Republican Party in the States, they disagree and talk shit about each other all the time. You have the Rand Paul lolbertarians, the Constitutionalists, the Bible-thumping red-blooded conservatives and the Neo-cons.

In the left, it's a monolith. If you looked at their presidential frontrunners during the campaign, it was basically a race to see who can virtue-signal the hardest and get the most democratic votes. Their "arguments" are hardly arguments so leftist opposition is meritless garbage that doesn't test the fortitude of your ideas.

Maybe there's like a minority of left-leaning faggots who are actually worth their salt but even then, they're the "muh classical liberals" types who would probably fall under the right anyway.

If all you get out of something is shit, the subject itself must then be shit. Cast aside these retarded notions of Democracy and embrace reality. Reality is that neither leftism nor liberalism (separate things) don't produce strong or healthy, happy people.

I'm actually serious when I say that the most important aspect of a product is deciding for whom you are making it. Everything is pandering to someone in one way or another, and you can't act surprised if a product you made for leftists/minorities sells like shit when the majority of games are white, male and heterosexual.

No, they are not. You don't become a leftist simply by random chance. They seem to come in two flavors (at least when white), the self-loathing FUCK YOU DAD manchild that wants to shit on Westenr society for not treating them like the special snowflake they are or the sociopath that parrots Marxist ideology because it allows them power over other people.

Weak cucks and evil monsters is not what a society needs. Granted, some might be salvaged and deprogrammed, but those are in the vast minority.

You do realize that Evangelion wasn't just dropping that symbolism for no reason, right? Instrumentality is word for word what the Zohar describes Tikkun Olam, the remaking of the World, to be. The stripping of the ego, the reduction of matter, the entrance of a new divine spark.
It's a cosmogony that's repeated time and time again across religions of history, you see it in early and late Mazdaism in Persia, in Judaism as early as the first temple period, and of course, in modern liberalism, Judaism's incestuous daughter.
Interestingly, except the Mazdains (and late Zoroastrians, mid and early were iffy), all of these are noted by a renunciation of cosmos, or the view of the world as meaningful and not simply "arbitrary." Concrete things like blood are not sacralized. Even in Judaism, which is traditionally hereditary, it is the pact, not the blood, which is holy.

Also, somehow, the tolerance philosophy seems to fall apart when it involves evolution vs creationism. Would you be happy with creationists teaching in schools?

Why not? Answer that in your head. Now ask yourself, why do I not tolerate creationists, but I'll tolerate leftists?

At least the creationists don't want to throw you into the gulags.

Sorry, but I've heard this exact song and dance ten thousand times, I used to sing it. Get to a point where you have control over yourself, then I'll listen to your advice.

Also, the fact that any community serious about freedom of speech will inevitably become right wing because leftism cannot flourish in an environment where their ideas are challenged. They need the powers-that-be to silence dissent to ensure their Narrative doesn't fall apart.

I'm not sure what you're even trying to say. Separate the person from the ideology? When has the left ever done that? Why should I bother when they've proven time and again they are malicious in their goals and hate me, my race and my culture?

Neither of those are acceptable in my book.

No. You can also secede.

Define "statistics" for me and while you're at it define "Hasty generalization fallacy".

Why are you exclusively defining yourself through your enemy?

Does nobody here actually ready? It's the primal scene. "Secession" is victory, as you've escaped the situation with your honor and life intact.

the left v. right argument used to just be bigger government versus smaller government. That argument worked perfectly. It was relatable and it created a genuine dialogue.

now it's just a bunch of retarded hotbutton issues ramming into each other like big horn sheep and accomplishing nothing. Tranny bathrooms isn't a point of argument that needs legislation, if a business wants to cater to freaks then who the fuck cares. As long as we keep that shit away from children, same we do with gay clubs and taverns, then it's none of my business. The only reason it's become a point of contradiction is because one side is going all in while the other side needs to pull it all out. It's moronic. Why the fuck should I care which toilet trannies take a dump in when we have a ridiculous crime problem? The real answer is we shouldn't, this is just the obfuscation layer, a ploy created by (((certain individuals))) to sow unrest in the people.

I know plenty of people that vote democrat simply because they used to agree with what they stood for. That was more safety nets for the working class and better support for the inner cities. I didn't agree with their notions but fuck if I wasn't going to at least listen to them. Not all welfare is uniquely horrible, unemployment is a godsend for people that work lower end jobs and need something to help them along while they look for more work.

Enjoy losing.

Try it. You cant though because societies need strong leaders and when you lack this you end up with the cucks you have.

Did a lot for you huh. Maybe your only principal should be how to maximize the quality of life for your people, the method for achieving this changes all the time.

Because you're asking me to treat them better than they treat me for some unfathomable reason, despite the fact their intended goal is to kill me, my loved ones and erase my culture off the face of the Earth.

I'm having difficulty understanding why I should be the bigger person here just so I can win some shitty game of moral one-upmanship.

How is seceding a victory? You're basically saying you've lost a bunch of your territory and are retreating, tail between your legs, with whatever scraps are left.

Fake and gay.
Rockstar is shit

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Yes, every single leftist is aware and willing to carry this out. You have cracked the code.

Seriously, has nobody fucking read Hegel? Are you seriously trying to be Mr. Bigpants Right Wing Philosopher-Warrior when you are this fucking ignorant?

Collateral damage is a necessary evil.

You still believe that leaving leftists alone is somehow enough to stop them, despite them subverting power structures to their benefit and using them against you. There wouldn't be any "hot button" issues if leftists weren't tolerated and given legitimacy, let alone left with enough room to maneuver to slowly corrupt, subvert and erode their way into power.

It doesn't matter want they "really" want, the results of their policies speak for themselves.

I'm sorry, I fail to see your giving up on your shit is to be considered a victory. I thought winners took things from the losers, not the other way around.

Once again, you two talk big. When are you going to go about enacting those millions of death warrants you just signed?

See this thread screams of reddit. People talking about how they're gonna buy micro-transactions now and praising Rockstar for essentially saying "We're not bigoted or racist, you're the bigot you racist! We're super inclusive!". You don't win the war by accepting the enemies terms.

I love how you guys go "man I fucking hare niggers and jews and what they've done to white people well it's time to start acting like niggers and jews to save white people". That's a lateral move, not winning.

I should make my definitions a bit clearer.
To be a "tyrant" in this case is basically to use force. To shoot someone, in self-defense, for example is to be a "tyrant" in the scenario. To be stabbed instead of shooting is to to be a slave.
Basically, I was just using colourful language to say "You're either going to use force to get your way, to let your opposition have their way with you or you need to talk and compromise in some way." but that's a bit long, don't you think?

Everyone becomes a tyrant at some point. Everyone NEEDS to be a tyrant at some point.

I play a game if it's good. I don't care who it "targets". I can play a game no matter what culture or race the MC is.

How am I acting like a nigger or a jew by rejecting your retarded ANCAP lolberism? European peoples have always had strong monarchs in charge.

Worshiping the constitution as some be-all end-all idealistic document won't do you any good.

Clearly though, I'm looting and committing usury like kikes and niggers do, lmao.

So when are you going to start the purge, then? You're the one preaching decisive action, not me.

Well that's a bit more reasonable.
Correct words are important for discussion though.
I would use the word "selfish" rather than "tyrant". But then again "selfish" is a loaded term to most people too.

and you think hotbutton issues don't exist on the right? What do you call the evolution in schools crap? The pearl clutching days way entirely done by the GOP, nobody with a brain actually gave a fuck. The religious right that got Reagan elected is a decent parallel to what we have now. I greatly prefer the religious right to the far left but I can still see why people speak ill of that time. It was like political correctness but for Jesus. You couldn't work in the government unless you were a hardcore christian.

Exactly. It's the primal scene. Two men fight. You can either submit, lose your honor (right to make decisions) and live for certain, or your can fight, knowing it may lead to death, but maintain the ability to decide until that point.

The GOP will be dismantled and punished before the Left. Not even in a "traitors first" edgecore way, just because the organization is crystallized while the left is as fluid a swarm of cockroaches.

And you have obviously run out of arguments.

Since when are Christians right wingers? That's like saying Neocons are.

Also, please, stop engaging in false equivalence to make the right somehow look just as bad as the left. It's embarrassing to look at fence shitters like you try and sound reasonable.

Tell that to the Celts. And you're ignoring the republics of the Mediterranean region.

And when are you going to stop moving the goalpost? Why are you putting us to task when you've yet to answer why we must tolerate leftists.

And what is "acting like niggers and jews" exactly?
Last time I checked I wasn't going to witch-doctors or committing usury. In fact your idea of "just secede" is most similar to the Jews given their "nomadic people" schtick.

I would but they were beaten by people with strong Monarchs

okay bud.

Not to mention monarchy itself comes out of the tribal/semi-democratic structures that existed in the indo-aryan war castes. The old Nords also had councils of chieftans called 'things', if my Varg is correct.

I'm not moving shit. You've passed your sentence, I leave it to you to carry it out.

Bloodied but not bowed.

Except for the ones who became the monarchs, like the Spaniards.

Okay.

Oh, okay, thank you for graciously admitting defeat.

So yeah, beaten

Well I'm not that guy so why don't you tell me why I should tolerate them

I mean that's still a point for the "strong monarchs" side

I never said the right is equally bad as the left, I gave an example of what happens when one party takes complete control over the government.

neither is favorable, that's the whole fucking point.

By not killing them when he/you said he would, you are already tolerating them. I don't have to convince you of anything, as you're already doing it.

Monarchy is overrated, except when as a form of regional governance for a divine empire. Satrapy is where it's at yo.

What benefit does it bring to have two sides constantly duking it out. Neither side is ever happy. What's wrong with agreeing on what's good and carrying it out?

Are you going to answer my question or continue giving non-sequiturs.

Except for the part where it's objectively the best
Confirmed faggot

At least we're not about to be replaced by a bunch of Syrians.
How goes it for the descendants of the Norse, Saxons, and Franks?

How is tolerating the left favorable to anything?

And as another user pointed out, there is plenty of differing opinions within the Republican party and the right in general, as opposed to the monolith of the left, where the only difference is how far you are willing to bend over to virtue signal and shit on the white majority.

The real truth here is that there is no reason to tolerate the existence of the left, they offer no sensible policies, no good opposing views, they are just a hostile fifth column in our midst trying to fuck us over.

I mean, you can't be.
Because you've already been beaten.

Yeah, if we had a strong leader, a kind of "Furher" if you will, instead of having Merkel in change of the EU, we would not get replaced by Syrians.

Because I like to think that when shit gets too bad I at least have a peaceful avenue to work towards. In a dictatorship that's impossible, you either put up with their shit, leave, or kill them. That's not a favorable or reliable situation.

You would support a dictatorship as long as they agreed with your politics, but what happens they don't? Power corrupts.

The IRA is actually for flooding the country with mudshits.

Maybe if you like cucking for the pope. Monarchy is already one rung down the involutionary scale. Done properly it's better than what we have now, but that's not much.

That pisses me off so fucking much
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU HELPED HITLER ACT LIKE IT

I think you misunderstand where the vast majority of social ills actually come from.

You won't get any points for your virtue signalling here, faggot.

You missed Niggers, Spics, Asians and cats.

I can only think of XSeed and HuniePot for the time being.

Though I wish Naughty Dog didn't drink the Kool-Aid and same with Nintendo's Treehouse. I know something bad happened in Uncharted 4 when I see the Nathan Drake funko pop in the clearance and I'm still mad about Fire Emblem Fates.

I still find it funny that Rockstar didn't bend when Hillary Clinton threaten them and proceed to make fun of her in one of the GTA.

The problem is that there's no fair fighting in today's world. No debates, no fair discussions. Everything is either censored or paid for by the (((powers that be))). If there was fair clashes between two opposing groups, we'd already have reached your much-needed consensuses. But we don't. That's why we fall into the trap of extremism thinking.

Muh french fries xD

congratulations you just created an ideological witch hunt. Now every right wing politician has to live in fear of being outed as a "leftist" when in reality they just disagreed with the ruling class.

the "left" of today isn't representative of the left of yesterday. You're conflating the working class left with fucking communists. If you'd asked a democrat what they thought of communism 40 years ago they probably would have told you to go fuck yourself.

Eat shit, retard – absolutist governments have worked for thousands of years.

I forget that a huge percentage of Holla Forums actually think having a single monarch rule isn't a retarded idea.

I never said that.

Daniel Vavra is a pretty cool gu- Oh nevermind we're already talking about politics not related to video games again.
Better luck next thread.

except it didn't, you had a society of serfs and a society of rulers that used the poor as slaves.

if you'd asked me what my political leanings were then I probably wouldn't be a conservative.

SMH f*m

Yes you did. You clearly said "neither side is favourable".

They can exist wherever the fuck they want as long as it isn't Europe, America or Earth.

Except not. Absolutist monarchy is a fucking seventeenth century inovation in Europe, and the only close approximation elsewhere is the soulless dead chinese states. In fact, you could make the argument that the shittiness and centralization of absolute monarchy actually made it easier for the revolution and leftism to succeed.

No, I prefer the capitalist republic we live in now which has proven to be the best system the world has ever seen.

You sound a like a naive woman "Why are there wars?"

At least Hitler tried to recruit his enemies on his side, trying to convince the communists that life would be better under real Socialism instead of leftwing socialism. He even said of them that the politically-passionate communist was easier to recruit then the dead-set conservative since the communist had better intentions.

Same shit here, neither side, right or left, wants to concede. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

There is right and there is wrong.

So every powerful person is bad? Power only corrupts weak men. Men who are charismatic enough to look vitious on the surface but are of weak character.

And what? How is that different from calling someone a billionaire as a slur "ohhhh, he's a billionaire"

neither side as pertaining to one party having complete control over the government you retard. You can easily look at my posting history int he thread.

Using which metric?

Yeah, you know how you hate that white people are being removed from all games, especially when you're the demographic market? Complaining is just as bad as SJWs. Let's not talk about the Games Journos Pro list that was made to blacklist devs with the wrong opinions by sjws, or how they'd get journalist jobs and smear anyone they disliked, or any game not up to their liberal standards, or how they infiltrated translation companies and censored games that way as well, or how they'd try to force their inclusion of everything and the removal of white males. No no, the people complaining about the massive diversity bullshit and continue censorship nowadays are JUST AS BAD!

Pic related was written in the 1920s. Try harder next time fence shitter.

Sad thing is you don't explain why.

When it is in every fucking game, and they have a rainbow crew like Captain Planet - which doesn't even represent the social makeup in a ghetto, it is serious.

That's a lie unless you cherrypick shit like Tsarist Russia. The vast majority of such systems gave serfs rights and freedom putting them high above slaves. Just look at Rome.

I said absolutist goverments, not absolutist monarchies. Ancient despocies fit the bill quite nicely.

Those same democrats are now tenured professors brainwashing the youth of today. Those same democrats are the ones that voted every moronic policy of the left into power since the 1960s.

Stop being a fucking cretin. The left has always been a cancer upon society.

You mean like the ones that the romans, even the Imperial ones, opposed and rejected? So we should just accept Slavic Orientalism? No thank you.

GDP
Health
Achievement
Technology
Science

Name a better one

my shitty version of communism! :^)

How about National Socialism, my dear kamerade?

Are you saying you would rather live in a mud hut or communist gulag?

Meaningless.
Obeisity rates show otherwise. Low child mortality is not necessarily a good thing.
What the fuck does that mean?
Dividends from war, has nothing to do with ideology or politics.

I'd rather live in a functioning republic that's not run by jews and niggers.

Yep, it is utterly infested - because the fanatics are the faggots, the feminists, the dindus, the arabs - they are driven by demented fundamentalism to destroy and attack everything that isn't themselves.

Not to mention the kikes facilitating it all.

Computers games and comics were always a white male thing, as in the creators of society.
Those white males were incessantly mocked and stereotyped for it, that intelligence was a bad thing, that enjoying yourself or creating things is a bad thing - and then money comes in, advertisement for them rockets, films come out for comics - and then all those exact same cunts want to have an exact even share - until the white male is pushed out.

Niggers and feminists should just stick to their own self-created, fucking terrible quality media.
There are nigger films saturated with nothing but niggers, dyke and feminist films - but try to have a normal film where humans live like humans, and they go apeshit, infecting it and crying like cunt babies.

Only if it's national socialist in name only because it's literally impossible for a single person to be able to make the literally thousands of large economic decisions that need to be made daily.

Kek, just wait till you get out of school kiddo.

Look at this child.
So you are saying you would literally rather live in a place where you make 7 cents an hour? I am not even going to read the rest of your responses, you are fucking retarded.

There is still trade in NATSOC you illiterate donkey, lmao.

It beats starving to death in the name of Dear Leader. Communism is the only ideology that somehow manages to make the populace starve in the modern, industrial age. It's quite an achievement.

Not turning your country into a cultural, scientific and industrial crater like leftism did with North Korea, Cambodia, China, Venezuela, etc.?

Kill yourself.

I don't see cancer. I see hilarity.

Of which only Sparta can be said to be anything resembling absolutist.
Also not an absolutist. Do you not get that there are different kinds of monarchies? Phillip and especially Alexander were more akin to Emperors than Kings. They ruled through proxies and left the majority of polities completely intact.

GDP =/= Quality of Life
You're probably some retard that thinks exporting all labor to China, in order to subsidize 1 cent per unit good and raise GDP marginally is somehow a net positive for society.

GDP, economist-only fags are the worst.

Okay smart guy, compare world GDP in a meaningful way between now and any time before the last century. It's all approximations. Fuck off with your dumbass shit.

Then why did it take National Socialism to get to the Moon?

Why the fuck are you rambling about communism?

Nigger, do you really think Adolf Hitler himself made every single decision in the Reich?

I mean, shit nigga, Hjalmar Schacht was responsible for the German economic miracle, and then you had Johann Schwerin von Krosigk, who was the Treasury Minister, and Franz-Xaver Schwarz, who was the Treasurer of the NSDAP.

Read up on your history nigger.

Ha, you probably don't even know what Capitalism means faggot. What kind of Capitalist are you?

If there's an option to live peacefully i'll take peace. Pointless war is fucking stupid. Dying isn't favorable.

I only agree with hitler in so much as he fixed Germany's problem. I think his exploits were wildly exaggerated and that he was just a naive person caught in a shitty situation. I don't agree with his pointless conquest of Europe, anyone with half a brain would have realized that was retarded. He should have learned from Napoleon but he didn't. I don't like the kind of government he was creating, I can agree with some of his policies but I can't in all good faith support a government that actively hunts down political dissidents.

that's the point, our government is designed to be that way. Neither side is supposed to gain complete control, every time that's happened has been uniquely shitty. Again, like the situation we have now where the hyperleftists have fucking infested everything.

Actually it is the best indicator of quality of life that has ever existed on a national level.
No, that would actually lower it because it would make the average American earn less.
You are a fucking retard. You would rather live in a place where you can't afford a computer or basic food to stop those evil CAPITALISTS

I know the number 1 indicator of the living standards of a country depend on if they followed a capitalistic economic ideology or a communistic one.

True, but shekels hardly outweight the destruction of social fabric.
Gained by science, not capitalism.Capitalism led to lower birthrates putting the inhabitants into threat of extinction. In that regard, it is the worst system ever created.

Such as? All that is being achieved is status quo. No great empires are being created, no new currents of thought or architecture are being advanced, instead everything is turning to shit. Again, utter failure.
Untrue. The technological boom is caused by the coming of computers and internet, which allows for instantaneous transfer of knowledge, not by capitalism. In fact, capitalism hinders knowledge transfer with patents and IP laws and similar.
How does this differ from technology?

Nope, it's actually number of white people.

How are you enjoying being peacefully replaced by niggers, mudshits and spics? How do you propose to peacefully put a stop to this demographic genocide of the white majority?

But the left already has near total control. I don't know what fantasy world you live in, but what makes you think the white majority has any hold on power in modern society?

It would be pretty hard for you to type that if you didn't live in a capitalist society.

For fucks sake. Those same professors identify themselves as goddamn communists. The average democrat voter of the 60s loathed communism like the rest of America, why the fuck do you think people unilaterally supported the Vietnam war and nuclear escalation.

McCarthy was right, there was communist inflitration in the government. This is what contributed to the wholesale destruction of the old left.

this guy.

But Russia was filled with whites.

Then why don't you live in an amish town? Oh wait, because it's shit.
Fueled by capitalism
Sending a man to the moon which was fueled by the excess GDP that only a capitalist society can produce.

Is that pic for real?

You're retarded if you think some jew making an extra chunk of money raises the QoL for the Nation. You really think we have it better today than we did before?

Even fucking Ukraine has a better QoL than we do despite their much lower GDP.

An indicator is the same as the thing it's indicating with 100% accuracy?

Learn to think critically.

Yes I do. I have more access to food, home and tech.

They are all traitors. Why is this so hard to understand? They championed feminism, they championed Civil Rights, they championed mass immigration of non-whites.

Okay.

Well it's nice that people have a place where politics can actually be discussed, I guess.

No.

Enjoy your GMO

You really are goyim.

A war where the victor gains something is not pointless, not to mention war is extremely beneficial to humanity (with the possible exception of nuclear warfare). War is what purges stagantion and decay; what can force corrupt systems to either reform or die. Do you think shit like antifa would be a thing is USA found itself in a state of total war? Do you think all those european governement could carry on importing muds if they found themselves actually threatened by incoming armies? Extended periods of peace lead to decadence and decay of the social fabric. If there is one thing the West sorely needs, it's a big war.

I already mentioned Vavra. Learn to use the search function in your browser you faggot.

Never worry, give it another 10-20 years and every European country will be in the midst of a racial civil war.

Weren't comics started by jews? I've heard it said Superman is an allusion to how the jews see themselves among gentiles, but cranked up to 11.
But then how would they censor everyone elses media and opinions. It's not about their ideology and entertainment, it's about being the only ideology and entertainment.

Read the fate of empires. It's not so much capitalism, as it's the age of knowledge as well as decadence that leads to it, since as soon as women can vote and start becoming independent the birthrate begins to drop, and then plummets in ages of decadence. None of whats happening to america and the west is new tbh.

You've a naive view of politics if you think the white majority of america has control. Israel has control. They own most politicians, most agencies, lobby for whatever they need, and kill whoever becomes difficult. If Trump is everything the people need to restore some autonamy thats great, but the power does not reside in the peoples hands, it was the illusion of it and the extraordinary circumstances of the recent election throwing a fast ball gave them a snowballs chance in hell of changing some things through a representative that wasnt entirely compromised like the past dozen or so.

Which was caused by capitalism. Here: youtube.com/watch?v=Do5zrdTb-yI

Of course they were. Superman is literally just the story of Moses. We call capeshit kikeshit for a reason.

No, you kikeloving son of a bitch, an ECONOMIC SYSTEM is not responsible for the ✡liberation✡ of women. Your shilling is way too blatant for this to be anything other than your first day.

Well do excuse me, princess. I wasn't aware that when someone mentions something first no one else is allowed to.

Maybe try not being a faggot so much, you'll find it much more enjoyable.

Give it 10-20 years and there won’t be any whites left in Europe, you fucking idiot.

Oh, there will be, they'll just be the minority. Maybe they'll stop being smug moralfags when Ahmed and Jamal are trying to cut their heads off.

Slavs aren't white user.

Women were "liberated" so as to shove them into the economy as a workforce and a buying power, thus radically increasing the amount of consumers on the market.

Hello there Moshi.

No, only the super-hero genre. Then they used their stranglehold on congress to kill every other genre, especially horror.

Not falling for that one, Ivan. Everyone knows "based Putin" is just getting the nationalists soft so you can slam communism back into europe.

Your ancestors bred with black slaves, stupid yankee.

Some are. Russia is a state, not an ethnic group.

Rome suffered the same decline in birthrates as well as diversity as the west had when it reached its age of knowledge as well as decadence. It is not strictly capitalism that leads to declining birthrates, but rather the freeing of women to pursue other careers than homemakers and housewives, as well as diversity which makes problems worse as the cracks in the stagnating empire begin to worsen.

So similar to what happened to the movie industry in the east before hollywood came along?

You seem to imply that all slavs are commanded by Putin and desire to spread communism, when those things can only be applied to Russians, and only a part of them at that.

well trump was elected almost entirely by whites.

of course there's pushback, that's the old establishment dying. The systems been set in one direction for 30 years, it's going to take time for shit to get bent back into shape.

But not as a result OF. Again, try harder. Your dialectic doesn’t work here.

Does nobody on Holla Forums know what a fucking synecdoche is?

Exactly.

I fail to see your point.

A fallacy.

CAPITALISM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE KIKERY THAT IS EGALITARIANISM. CAPITALISM, BY DEFINITION, IS ANTIEGALITARIAN.

Capitalism has vested interest in having the biggest amount of possible consumers, and thus in giving women buying power

Except for the part where it's the reason "right to work" for women exists

You're only able to make such grand generalizations because let's be real, what exactly do you consider 'leftists' or 'the left' and how much have you detached from what can be considered 'right-wing'? Such blatant dismissal because of a label only shuts you off from actual issues you might not see or consider from your perspective and is quite frankly dangerous. Feel free to shove whatever assumptions of >actual issues in my mouth, but we both know a counterweight is necessary to anything if you want to maintain a healthy status quo. Instead of aiming to come to a conclusion or a common consensus (as would be a given in democracies), the general direction of political conflicts seems to have shifted from measuring all perspectives on a matter and reaching the most suitable conclusion to complete eradication of the opposition because 'they are wrong'. And with such a direction, what do you suppose would be the most ideal mindset to carry out those ideals?

That's what I hate about this situation the most, this extremist war-like mentality instilled in the minds of youths and others who are presented with an obstacle which must be removed if they ever wish to get one step closer to an utopia, with no thought for the long-term. Once the 'war' is over, then what? You're either left with a legion of fools drunk on glory as they are disposed by their puppetmasters who fear their ferocity might backfire in the future, or they end up distraught since they no longer have a purpose or the future wasn't as they had envisioned. I don't give a shit whether I live under communism, capitalism, monarchism, or contolism, if you can convince me on the long-term stability and well-being of a society, I'm down with it. Yet when I inquire Marxists about this the answers are too theoretical, but when I inquire [how would you define yourself?] the answer is too romantical. "It'll probably work out" isn't a suitable answer for maintaining the stability of a society while radically reforming it, nor do dictatorships have any guarantee that the successors will live up to any standards considering the power they're given. But more importantly, is the examples that are being set.

If I were a completely alien observer to the current state of affairs, the things I'd learn from the world would be 'The world will be a better place if we get rid of every single Jew', 'Those who can't tolerate are holding us back from progressing', 'Quality of discussion can only be maintained through excessive moderation', 'Words should not be minced no matter the situation', but more importantly: If I think my opponent is not adhering to any standards, then I shouldn't bother maintaining quality all.

It's that last cancerous thought which tricks people into not having to put any effort into their posts anymore, because evidently their opponent isn't worth taking seriously anymore. "Oh, you're just a moron who thinks x? Not an argument!" "Not an argument!" (ad infinitum)
I call BULLSHIT on that. I don't care how much I get shitposted on, dishonestly dismissed, made out to be something I'm not, or others trying to drag me down. If I don't set an example of how I think it should be done right and ride the fucking tiger, then who will? Do you want a future of shitposting and fingerpointing? If not, then don't do it yourself. It doesn't fucking matter if they started it, that is no fucking excuse to be lazy and put no effort into your posts. Even if someone is just trying to troll you, take them seriously. Try to seriously debate their arguments no matter how silly they are, without falling into the pitfalls of smug contempt and logical fallacies. Either they step up their game, or walk away realizing they are not getting any lulz out of you. Someone has to set an example and pick up the slack.

Yeah, because women totally didn’t have buying power before women’s ✡liberation✡, or anything. Fucking try harder.

Funny. Try explaining how CAPITALISM is the source of that. Just fucking try.
No, no. That’s not how it works. You don’t magically get to change what a word means. The thing remains what the thing is regardless of the words used.
No, that’s not how anything, anywhere works.
1. You’re just a horseshoe theory faggot.
2. THE MARXIST LEFT IS NOT A FUCKING COUNTERBALANCE TO ANYTHING.
Yes, that’s EXACTLY how liberals behave. Classical liberals supported policies which had a particular goal. When the goal was not reached, because the policy was wrong-headed, the policy was changed. What we have now is a group of liberals who do not change policies, instead asserting some deontological basis of morality in the policy itself, which is some mutant form of the liberalism which today we call “classical”. The reality is that lots of classical liberals changed their positions on liberalism throughout their lifetime because their specific proposals were never supposed to be viewed as the pillars of some hidebound morality in and of themselves. This is why Thomas Jefferson supported the Jacobins, and why he believed the State should be involved in some form of liberal indoctrination of the citizens to the affect diminishing factionalism, so that the US could be a One Party Liberal State. This is why Libertarianism is distinct from Classical Liberalism. The goal of classical liberals, broadly speaking, was “Peace on Earth and good will towards men.” If liberal policies did not promote this, they were scrapped. Liberalism evolved into what it is today, and today they are still seeking over the exact same Utopia through other means. And it was always about the ends.

Shit, I forgot the quote for this post.

can't tell if shills or retards

You pointed to the root of the problem, but then veered off into retard territory with your fence-shitting.

You pointed out that democracies are supposed to facilitate a deliberation of multiple viewpoints and then reach a consensus. But instead of acknowledging that this requires citizens who are united toward a common cause, you started whining about people that actually have balls.

Democracy works well for homogenous nations because everybody there shares common values and aspirations: they agree on the starting point and the destination, but they disagree on the road to take to that destination. In such a society, civil discourse and consensus is possible.

But when you move away from homogeneity, you get competing tribes of people with differing value systems and aspirations. For example, one tribe rejects God and biblical morals, so believes that human utopia is possible and that policy should be designed with a goal of achieving utopia (but who is it an utopia for?). The other tribe has a biblical value system that tends toward pragmatism, so they do not believe in steering society toward an utopia. They believe in developing policy that deals with real-world problems and constraints, within the context of reducing degeneracy to ensure society can stay united in cause. These tribes are completely and totally incompatible with each other. They could coexist for a time, but over time, they will diverge too far apart to have any commonality on which they base consensus.

It's pretty obvious why I prefer a homogenous democracy.

They had much less of one due to mostly being homemakers without significant income.

Explain using different words.

Literally no one is talking about income.

With little or no income of their own, they had to get money from the husband. The husband would indeed give her money to buy things like food or soap or similar, but he probably wouldn't give her money to buy her fifth pair of designer shoes. The lack of income stood in the way of the woman to become a hyperconsumer.

Why would leftists disagree with just splitting the US into two nations: a left-wing, multicult one and a right-wing, white one?

Really activates these almonds.

Because leftists want a NWO (leftist one, naturally) where everyone is forced to live according to their rules.

Zimbabwe.

Oh, hey, look at that. Women had money. And spent it on things in various categories.
Which, again, has NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. CAPITALISM. Holy mother of god, get the fuck out of here until you learn the definition of words.

Because they want a literal single world government, capitaled in Jerusalem, that is nothing but 80 IQ mulatto mongrel subhumans.

Oh, by the way, if your statements were in any way accurate, this chart would be reversed.

Except you don't seem to understand how fiat currency works lad

You know nothing about the last 100 years of human history.

Women had money that they could spend on the things determined by the husband, not on the shit she wanted like jewellery, expensive clothing, or perfume.

Capitalism is based on generating the highest possible amount of money with no regard to prejudice (or morality). Hyperconsumers are very beneficial to capitalism, which is why capitalism nurtures it.

Why does every thread devolve into communism vs capitalism?
What the fuck is happening?

I ignored it because it’s so obviously fucking FALSE. Are you retarded? Like, seriously retarded? Or did your feminist teacher just tell you this?
Nope. Try the fuck harder. You don’t comprehend the difference between ‘profit’ and ‘monetary base’. You know NOTHING about this topic.

Except that higher inflation is generally regarded as beneficial to economy. Literally just use jewgle or bing or whichever search engine you preffer,

Would you give your wife money to buy her fifth dress that you know she'll wear once or twice? Assuming you aren't so loaded as to find money irrelevant, of course.

To illustrate my point, let's get meta about Holla Forums. Holla Forums is a great :^) place because everybody here has a common cause of hating games. Now imagine if suddenly, half of Holla Forums wants to talk about how great games are, including Undermeme and ASSFAGGOTS.

Do you think consensus would be possible?

Out of curiosity, what system would you propose, rather than capitalism?

see, I don't think women should be treated as property. I think a lot of women act like fucking idiots but I attribute that to a lack of direction as a direct result of a society that's given children absolutely no challenge or ambition. I've met plenty of intelligent and well rounded women, the dumbasses that drop period blood on canvases aren't representative of the general population.

I understand that a lot of people are pissed off at what societies turned into, but that's not really the fault of women so much as it's the fault of kikes. Having equal rights for men and women didn't hurt us, it was the Marxist diatribe that did that. Women supported it because they were indoctrinated into the system since most women pursue a college education. This was something that was encouraged by these groups so they could easily mold their minds.

Occasionally you get fascism in there.
A fight for the continuation of an entire species.

By whom, moishe? By whom. Who told you that. Think about it really hard. Inflation has literally never been good, ever, at any time, for any reason. Go suck Keynes’ cock somewhere else.
Please. Some effort. I’d ask you to explain how capitalism worked before the establishment of the federal reserve, the concept of interest, and all this other modern bullshit, but I already know you don’t know the answer.

You are a retard.

Capitalism have given the average person more free time and more things to do with that free time. Sorry
I understand it, you fucks can't stand capitalism or making decisions for yourself because capitalism punishes the lazy and stupid. The idea of working with a bit of effort just makes you faggots mad. Stupid communist mentality will never get humanity colonizing space or becoming supermen.

Yes. Your strawmen don’t fucking matter to reality. Tell your handlers to swap you out for a shill who knows the material better, please.

Japan is the 3rd biggest superpower and is filled with asians. They are strong because we gave them capitalism after WW2.

that's not really true though. This place has never been great and there's never been a consensus. It's that very lack of consensus that allows discussion to happen. If everyone here agreed with each other you know what you'd get?

fucking neogaf, but with more utterances of the word nigger.

Inflation goes up but so does the purchasing power of the average person. Would you rather have every dollar be worth 10 times the amount they are now but only have 5 dollars or have each dollar be worth half but have thousands of them?

Yeah, that never went bad before or nearly every time it was tried. This is stupid communist level thinking. The modern world is far too complex for any one person to understand.

State capitalism. I don't claim to have a better, non-capitalistic economic system. I just dislike people claiming it's perfect and infallible.

They were strong before WW2 too. Or did you miss out on the fact they defeated Russia and conquered huge swathes or East Asia?

They already had capitalism since they were smart enough to figure out what made the West so potent and went through the effort of copying them.

Yeah, because modern Western democracies are doing such a good job of working for the interest of their native populations.

You were explicitly shown the exact opposite. Learn how to read the English language.
Except that’s not how it works, you economically illiterate piece of shit. Your strawmen don’t apply to reality.

So marxism, then. Thanks for admitting it, you filthy fucking kike.

It's not but it is the best system we know of.

But their average standard of living was crap.
The immigration crisis happened because people ARENT' listening to what the average man wants. Most people don't want immigrants shitting up their country. Brexit proved this.

You are retarded

I mean yeh. That was his point

No I wasn't. Standard of living and GDP has increased year over year by developed states. Worth of a single dollar does not equal worth of the combined money of an entire person. You are so fucking economically illiterate it's amazing. Take a high school econ class.

Stop being a contrarian aspie.

You are the single most narcissistic pile of shit in the world, so congratulations.

Blow your fucking brains out. We’re done here. You’ve admitted that you have no argument and no understanding of the topics at hand. You’re an embarrassment to your entire ideology, which is already a genocidal mess.

You really have no fucking clue about Japan.

Yeah, I know, what's your point?

So you are literally telling me a single person can make millions of decisions required to keep a huge country run? That a person can understand micro and macro economics, all sciences and all engineering, medicine, ect just as well as the greatest minds of the world?
Really? I am the narcissistic person here? Do you understand how many economic and governmental decisions need to be made daily? Is the person you want to take over a super computer from the year 3000?

Nice strawman; try harder.
Yep.
Yep.
No kike AI, thanks.

uh-huh

You are an ignorant fuck. It's american capitalism and consumerism that turned japan into the super power it is today.

It's not. If you literally want a single person to rule a country he would have to be able to do all those things.

How many decisions do you think happen in the US user? Think about every single city, state and government decision that happens in America. Do you really think a single man is fit to make all of those? Why are you so stupid user?

Do you think Kings have never existed"

Thanks, moishe. It was fun, but you were wrong just like every other time.

Get the fuck out, faggot.

LEARN. HOW. TO. READ.

Yeah, it's not like the world was far more simple back then.

Also, have you ever heard of the "The Japanese Economic Miracle" user?

Not particularly no

Made possible by billions in US taxpayer dollars which went to reconstruction of Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea and the establishment of a pseudocapitalistic system. What about it, faggot?

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned.
Said the pile of shit who was shown that PPP was reduced to 1/100th of its original state and says that it increased.

Reported; you’re obviously just trolling.

Reminder that posting these links on Holla Forums nets you a ban every single time, despite that being against the site rules.
archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/O3Ib8
archive.is/JcTsE

Yeah, it's not like science or economics or governing has become more complicated.
Have fun living in a mud hut faggot

really makes you think

Considering we made it back up 100 fold by putting our businesses and trade with them there it was well worth it.

You monster

Just wait another 12 years. But it will be worth it by sheer magnitude.

Vavra is based but I'm sure we've had threads in the past calling out Iron Tower Studios as full on pozzed SJW's