Beyond Good and Evil

When you realize this came out 14 years ago
atleast the sequel is confirmed now hopefully modern ubi execs dont try to fuck with its development and its relatively good like the recent rayman shit by the same team

Holla Forums would hate this game it if came out today

It will be a train wreck, and you know it.

Go away.

Man, I fucking hope that Ubisoft can make something decent, but so many signs point to no.
I never played the first one, so I can't comment on it, but I rarely hear anything bad about. I rarely hear anything good about modern Ubisoft games.
At least there was a good game in the first place.

What is a synecdoche you fucking pleb?

The preservation of life forms and environment and uncovering of slimy subhumans as those in power seems far more mirroring right wing politics

Boy I cant wait to see how they rape everything with the sequel.

ahaha hahaha hahaha ha ha
good luck with that

the last 2 Raymans were good, if they let Ancel and the rest do their thing again it will be fun

this is what i'm hoping, they havent interfered with ancels last few games but no word on if they have or not with this. Sounds like they havent but gotta stay cautious

I thought that shit was stuck in development hell? are they actually working on it now?

yeah few months ago confirmed it was greenlit and in development

This kind of game is a lot more ambitious than a simple platformer. That can cause a lot of problems, and obviously Ubisoft's management will just make things worse. Also I think there was some rumor that one of the owners/upper management of Ubisoft had promised Ancel that the game would eventually get made, recently some other rich French guy bought a ton of shares in Ubisoft so that's what got the development started. Was probably just someone on Holla Forums trying to put together a puzzle with only half the pieces, though.

How much more finished can a game be than "You went to the fucking moon"?

There's nothing wrong with environmentalism. The problem is it keeps getting co-opted by watermelons.

Which studio does it? Because basically if it's not Ubi Montpelier (who basically did all the good Ubi games, and is fairly small) you can fucking bet it's gonna be shit.

I desperately want a Beyond Good and Evil 2, but not by modern Ubisoft.

I was never a fan of this game even when it first came out. I got it cheap when it hit the bargain bin because of all the media hype and was left disappointed.

It was okay, it was basically an old Open world game which meant that all the interesting bits were close to one another.
Holy shit it's been a while since I've played it.

so close to being a cute design

I played it, it was pretty much what I expected of a dev team known to promote liberal politics. It also had a heavy unfinished vibe, and I kept feeling this incestous undertone between the pig and the asian girl.

what
Environment is a right wing treasure
oh no, user's retarded
doesn't affect the resolved plot in any way

Massive doubt. This is a bigger undertaking than the recent Raymonds so there are more ways it can go to shit.

user, the sequel has been confirmed for years. It's dead
Anyway, is there a name to this kind of art design on bg&e, jack&daxter 1, some parts of ratchet&clank, and all the clones of said games from that era? This sort of small city/mediterranean sort of village with small buildings, windmills, crops, boats, lots of water, etc, along with space technology?

its only problem is the ending, the entire game is good plays good that's why people like it
user she doesnt fuck the pig. There is not a single mention from her or any other character that she's a woman, or any interaction influenced because of it
see
How is it unfinished? And how does it end abruptly?

Agreed

There's not much to rape. They can only make her a stronk womyn in the most curretn year way possible

Beyond Good and Evil is overrated.

i cri evrtm

Is this not the part at the end where they think Pey'j has died? That got me good at the time.